Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe (18073 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story / Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by chic2pimp(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2011
2buff:

Full movie of Black berry girls here grin
http://www.youtube.com/user/NollywoodLove#p/search/2/h3rAItM0lMw

They mentioned nairaland too.
I just watched the beginning of the movie and I almost died of laughter grin. Chic apparently wants a BB Bold 3 with a full year's paid internet connection. Amadioha will strike any chic wey take me yarn that kind of nonsense.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2011
^^ Lol I thought 190 used to joke, but I didn't know it was this bad back home grin

May God help my generation cheesy
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by segzicres(m): 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2011
personally i still don't think a blackberry's important. if i have a internet modem i,ve fot all that i need. so to you'll that think that a bb's the end of the world think again.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by peejay(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2011
Black berry is good and bad, How you use it that counts. But the world today uses it to send and receive utter nonsense, circular jokes, time wasting activities etc. I want a black berry but I don't want to connect with the ill abused network that has become of it.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by ikoha: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2011
I had a similar experience on sunday last week. It happened that i was coming back from church( Canaanland, Otta) to Apapa, when a girl waved me down at the exit. It happened that she was going in my direction. Normally, i dont like driving a long distance alone, so i decided to pick up this pretty young damsel in her very early 20's. As soon as she settled in my front passenger seat, she reached deep into her handbag, low and behold, she brought out the almighty BB. From that moment on, she just forgot that somebody by way of me was beside. All the questions like 'how was today's church service, whats ya name, what do you do?' fell on deaf ears. She was completely lost in the world of her BB. She didnt care which direction we were driving at, all she did was to, at interval, exclaim 'damn, oh my god, WTF, geez, and a litany of other chat phrases and words. She totally defeated my aim of picking her up, which was companionship. I didnt know she already had a companion, which was her BB. She was to stop at Abule-ado but by the tme she realized herself we were already at Agboju. She had to return to her bus stop which was already some distance apart. The moral of the story is that there is a madness going on presently, which is BB madness and it is more rampant among the female folks. They have been duped, raped, kidnapped, knocked down and exploited because of this BB frenzy. It is really terrible. May God help us and save our girlz from the menancing grip of BB.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2011
oYaTo:

Weird nite? Lol. .cold dey my body. .need someone 2 warm me up. .u comin', orekelewa? wink
See how u just dey demand of me since. . .u sef owe me massage! angry
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by oYaTo(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2011
^^ No wahala. . cheesy

ur place or mine? wink
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by xterra2(m): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2011
[size=14pt]
At OP, i must say you are living in the olden days not today why the hell dont you have a blackberry you are old fashioned, you would be rejected by girls a lot grin grin grin

Anyway, i have a blackberry of course, and i like it only because of the bbm , the blackerry messenger that is why am using a blackbery it helps me be in touch with my friends sctattered around the globe, US,Uk,ne zealand,Saudi,Malysia,Turkey, and Nigeria of course

you see their pictures, their status and you CHAT, CHAT CHAT CHAT and oh you send and receive voice notes ( from a girl of course)

It is BB now, bb is ruling Nigeria

Why i dont like bb is start girls ask me to pay their bis ( blackberry internet service) for N3,000 or $20 angry and not that am rich or something undecided
[/size]
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by xterra2(m): 12:04am On Mar 26, 2011
Okay many people who hate BBs is those who dont have it
Get a damn BB or [size=13pt]Keep hating/complaining [/size]

i used to hate bb before i had one but now am a bb addict wink
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by HaveSense1(m): 12:04am On Mar 26, 2011
Blackberries are overrated anyways.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 26, 2011
I repeat, a BB cannot beat a Google Nexus S.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by MrsChima(f): 12:31am On Mar 26, 2011
You tripping, IPAD 2 is the SHIT.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Akainzo(m): 12:42am On Mar 26, 2011
2buff:

I repeat, a BB cannot beat a Google Nexus S.

If you look at things from a hardware perspective, you might say the Nexus, iPhone or HTC phones are ahead of the BB.
However, when you look at it from the usage perspective, the BB has the goods over all this phones.

A simple comparison is, what can the iPhone do that the BB cannot do?
Conversely, what can the BB do that the iPhone cannot do?

All GPRS enabled phones are capable of the same thing, thus all the phones are on the same level. However, the BB brings extra to the table.

The multi-touch of the iPhone is just a slicker way of doing zoom, and that is just the difference -  a different way of doing things! But in itself, the BB brings much more than that to the table - the security, the instant push email and of course, the ubiquitous BBM. therefore if all that the other phones have over it is just a non-traditional way of doing things, they are cool but not deal makers.

The note has also being made of the 300,000+ apps on the Android platform compared to the 100,000+ on the BB platform, and I dare ask, the most a phone has is 4GB internal RAM (expandable to 32GB for most and 16GB for iPhones), how many apps do you think an average user would install, 10, 20, 100, 200 or 1000? So in essence, every user would get the few apps they actually need. And that is the main essence, that each user has access to what they need irrespective of how many possibilities exist. (And from my browsing the android market, you'd have 100s of apps doing exactly the same thing in different ways.)

At the end of the day, the BB platform offers users what traditional phones do and much more, and it the added benefit of reducing the total cost outlay for the user. And that, is the main reason why Nigerians are crazy about the BB.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by RawVirus: 1:35am On Mar 26, 2011
I started using Blackberry in US about 10 years ago when it was used by field technichans to stay in contact with home office; the dawn thing look like a brick then. So because I know some of the history I prefer my Iphone and other gadgets.

All in all, its still a very cool gadget to own - let the haters quit

Adult Toys Store - Vibrators, Dildos, manliness Enlargement, Clitoral Stimulant
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 26, 2011
you can buy a bb in american grocery stores  grin

It's all about ANDROID wink
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 26, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@mz darksin? how u take no jamo n akata? or americans don they speak pidgin again? grin
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Slyr0x: 2:46am On Mar 26, 2011
xterra2:

Doesn't mean they can't afford one. .Javelin(used) goes for 20k-25k. .Nokia E63 is still more expensive grin

nD b4 you shoot me, i use BB too. .Was comfortable wv my Sony Ericsson Xperia™ X10 and there was ths babe iWas interested in grin. iWas always doing the calling buh she hardly returnd my calls. .nd her excuse was - "I pay 5k(twas stil 5k den) BIS monthly. .nd dat gives me no room to top up my fone of which most ppl iTalk to use BB. .so iDnt even have to call at all". .iSold the SE str8 up. .just to chat wv her like evrynow & den. . grin

Of which iMade a resolution. .If iDon't make x3 of the BIS money via the BB itself, den 'm gon stop subscribing. That did the trick tho.

Its a nice asset overall buh iJust get irritated when ppz(esp females) treat you like trash if you don't have one.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by biolabee(m): 2:55am On Mar 26, 2011
watched the film interesting

girls fighting over finders keepers of a bb
people ditching their vf because of bb
the scam on the lecturer was nice though
lecturers shd not hustle girls for intimacy, queue like everyone else grin grin grin grin grin

of course theres a part 2 cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by pfaj: 3:02am On Mar 26, 2011
seriously, d bb craze is doin sometin 2 a lot of pples, turnin many into zombies, a lot of girls wud do jos ANYTIN 2 get 1, many have 4gotten dat it is jos a fone (k yeah, it has so many oda apps). lots of pple jos join d bandwagon, many girls get d bb and wud 2 pay 4 BIS wud become a prob den dey start looking guys 2 push it on, I PiRI D Guys sha, especially if dey have 2 pay 4 dere's 2 n dey no be Alhaji. Seriously, smart fones were nt made 4 ppls 2 depend on n have spend dere whole life on it, tot dey were made 2 made for ppls who work round d clock n have serious business 2 do. i read dis article in Feb or Jan Punch, were research prove dat smart fones are under-utilized,

nt saying a bb is bad in itsef, really, bt lets ask oursefs, if sometin becomes addictive n does nt let u focus on oda tin dat wud improve and develop ur life n dat of odas around u is it worth d crazy?
some say odas are hating cos dey don have 1, bt really, if all u do with d bb is chatin, n supposedly keeping in touch wit friends, like dont u have a life?

n really, lets be true 2 oursefs, many bought d bb cos dere friends ave it n nt cos dey NEEDED 1, or  bought it so dey cud get chicks e.t.c basically nt buying d fone itsef bt buying Acceptance, feeling of belonging n status duo.

Anyway d phone company n telecomm companies do benefit from ur madness.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

I had a similar experience on sunday  last week. It happened that i was coming back from church( Canaanland, Otta) to Apapa, when a girl waved me down at the exit. It happened that she was going in my direction. Normally, i dont like driving a long distance alone, so i decided to pick up this pretty young damsel in her very early 20's. As soon as she settled in my front passenger seat, she reached deep into her handbag, low and behold,  she brought out the almighty BB. From that moment on, she just forgot that somebody by way of me was beside. All the questions like 'how was today's church service, whats ya name, what do you do?' fell on deaf ears. She was completely lost in the world of her BB. She didnt care which direction we were driving at, all she did was to, at interval, exclaim 'damn, oh my god, WTF, geez, and a litany of other chat phrases and words. She totally defeated my aim of picking her up, which was companionship. I didnt know she already had a companion, which was her BB. She was to stop at Abule-ado but by the tme she realized herself we were already at Agboju. She had to return to her bus stop which was already some distance apart. The moral of the story is that there is a madness going on presently, which is BB madness and it is more rampant among the female folks. They have been duped, violated, kidnapped, knocked down and exploited because of this BB frenzy. It is really terrible. May God help us and save our girlz from the menancing grip of BB.
grin grin grin gud 4 u n d chick, na only her u see 2 carry ehn, u no see d women n shidren wey dey beg for ride 2 Ojuore, or Abule-egba or iyana-paja angry  angry  angry, or me as i dey bless u grin jos kidding.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by roymary: 5:27am On Mar 26, 2011
It depends on what you want to use your phone for. HTC phones are the best at this moment. If you do not pay for text messages, Blackberry would make no meaning to you. Try HTC HD7, HTC Tilt 2, that is a phone, laptop and Ipad all in your pocket.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 26, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

tell dem cheesy
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by roymary: 5:46am On Mar 26, 2011
^^^
HTC is powered by Android.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by dipo2much(m): 6:58am On Mar 26, 2011
HTC,iphone and some kickass nokias are definitely more powerful than the bb. Buh,I prefer chattin with my bb friends (all of my closest pps use a bb),to playin games or using any other apps that may be on other high-end fones. The bb is my fun station, and I love it.
The chicks gettin crazy over bb are just crazy,but its cool when u get d pin of a lovely lady.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by InkedNerd(f): 7:09am On Mar 26, 2011
@dipo2much: Na wa o!!! shocked
What kind of profile picture is that? The poor child looks terrified.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by mrofficial(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2011
BBM is the only sensible thing on BlackBerry. It's why I own one.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Phate07(m): 8:34am On Mar 26, 2011

Bb is over-rated. It is real trash.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by adaphik(f): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2011
xterra2:

Get a damn BB or [size=13pt]Keep hating/complaining [/size]

i used to hate bb before i had one but now am a bb addict wink
hey, that's a lie . I don't agree with u. I use a bold 2 with a one year subscription already. Sadly, I'm not a fan of it, which is why I purchased a better phone. So not every one is crazy abt BB. Its a toy in sm places.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by adconline(m): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2011
I dont even understand why the first question a BB user asks is 'do you have a blackberry or may I have your pin number' as if everyone uses a blackberry. I hadnt taken that into consideration when telling folks " I dont', but I later realised that it's a ploy to size someone up. It failed the test, cos there are some other expensive and better phones out there.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by sley4life(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2011
@OP u be amebo. look @ ur analysis. U rily studied the chick. BB gets most of them crazy. It pisses me off. 5mins wont pass by without them playing wit their bb fone. Most dont have credit. They either send u 'please call me' or flash u.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Chrisplus(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2011
d truth is dat majority of chiks fluanting BB dint buy it with der own cash, it is from some mugu, some ar even joint efforts, a merger of boyfrends raisin capital base, and evry month another mugu has 2 pay d 3k,
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by kobikwelu(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2011
we all know that apple, microsoft all have better fones out there with their OS,processor speed and all those fancy stuff,

have u ever heard the phrase, "YOUR MONEY IS WORTHLESS IN A DESERT"

FACT IS : your fone might cost 2wice a BB, even have the best and coolest apps , but wots the naija street value
it might seem a bit overbord, buh if all your friends/parents/potential babe(girlfriend) are on BB and mostly converse with their BBM , ur HTC,SAMSUNG GALAXY,IPONE 4 would be , hmmmm, worth jack!!

a large percentage of smartfone users use a BB (in nigeria)-when most (especially babes) suscribe on a data plan, dey end up not making calls

use wotever rocks your boat
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by GeorgeD1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2011
well, for those who are always crowd crazy, good luck to them. my sony ericsson is worth
twice the price of a useless blackberry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do University Relationships Ever Lead To Marriage? / Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience / Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.