Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? (21326 Views)

Can Some Men Ever Change? / Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? / Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by main24(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
'
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
main24:
How do you start a family with a lady that does not respect the pendulum called family?

She not only cheated on you but did with a man that has a wife? For 365 days!

Even if she doesn't respect you, how about the man’s wife?

Meanwhile, if you think because she confessed then she won't repeat that again, you are just deceiving yourself.

You can help her by forgiving her, then assist her understand why she cheated on you? What was the trigger? How does she plan to avoid falling into it next time?

As for you, man up and move on. Wish her all the best.
You also need time away from her to heal.

Thank you wise man.
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by mathong: 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Wise advice
main24:
How do you start a family with a lady that does not respect the pendulum called family?

She not only cheated on you but did with a man that has a wife? For 365 days!

Even if she doesn't respect you, how about the man’s wife?

Meanwhile, if you think because she confessed then she won't repeat that again, you are just deceiving yourself.

You can help her by forgiving her, then assist her understand why she cheated on you? What was the trigger? How does she plan to avoid falling into it next time?

As for you, man up and move on. Wish her all the best.
You also need time away from her to heal.

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by jimmychang: 12:01am On Jan 15, 2021
humilitypays:
Unfaithful ladies whose vagina always itches them and causing them to be scrambling for available dicks to scratch their vagina do change if they finally get a good dick that scratches every nooks and crannies of their vagina.

But you see male cheats, we no De change because we are not doing it for pleasure alone, we are doing it for fun, to while away time, to kill boredom and to keep company. So male cheats never change unless they catch HIV and on their death bed shocked shocked

In summary all you wrote is total rubbish grin grin grin
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Mrscarter(f): 4:29am On Jan 16, 2021
praiseneo:
I just forgive my gf after I caught her cheating and she admitted all her wrongs
I love her sincerely and I’d help her with her flaws.

Well I believe in giving ppl a chance but cheating once (depending on circumstances) can be a mistake but if they repeatedly do it then it's deliberate.
It's nice U gave Ur girl a chance but if she does it again don't let her take advantage of that kindnesses. Forgiving someone is good for you but to have to constantly forgive them for the same thing is a whole other story.
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Londonused: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mrscarter:

Well I believe in giving ppl a chance but cheating once (depending on circumstances) can be a mistake but if they repeatedly do it then it's deliberate.
It's nice U gave Ur girl a chance but if she does it again don't let her take advantage of that kindnesses. Forgiving someone is good for you but to have to constantly forgive them for the same thing is a whole other story.

How can putting yourself in a position to cheat a mistake ? Went to the location, chatted, your back on the bed, pants down and you couldn’t correct the mistake at any of the above steps ? Aba!
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Mrscarter(f): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
[quote author=Londonused post=98125547]

How can putting yourself in a position to cheat a mistake ? Went to the location, chatted, your back on the bed, pants down and you couldn’t correct the mistake at any of the above steps ? Aba![/quote

I mean like Sometimes ppl can be drunk for instance. But anyhow I believe in one chance atleast. But deliberately repeating the act is definately purposely done knowing Ur hurting Ur partner.
I knew a guy cheated on his wife n hasn't done it again in years U could see at the time he really regretted it and ever since he has been making it upto her n it's been a long time. He was out with his guys n got really really drunk n kissed another woman. Now he avoids drinking to the point of getting drunk if he's out with his guys. Alcohol, for example, can make ppl act differently than they usually do for some ppl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How A Lady Is Making Love With A Dog- See Photos / Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. / My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.