Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,118 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited (10902 Views)

Don’t Blackmail Us, Get To Work, PDP Tells Buhari / Don’t Blackmail Cpc And General Buhari / CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by haleonic: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2011
Buy Affordable Properties In And Around Lagos.
Visit:www.haleonicestateagent..com
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by texazzpete(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2011
mrjingles:

^^ am sorry but what has bluelabs being "dubious and not delivering on projects" got do with whether their IP rights have been infringed upon?They are owing you money and the case is in court, what relevance does it have to the issue on ground. Merely having a case in court does not have ANY bearing on this matter.

Protection of IP rights is a very important part of creating a progressive and innovative economy so am surprised this has been reduced to a political issue. Bluelabs is using a powerful weapon to pressure CPC/BUhari to discuss compensation- potential political embarrassment. They are using every leverage available to them. whether it is ethical or moral is a different argument but it surely isnt illegal.

Yeah right.
Eldee's image and name was used to promote Goodluck Jonathan. In his well written article, Eldee made it clear that his name and image were being used in Adverts for GEJ without his permission by elements of the Goodluck presidential campaign team.

Eldee NEVER accused GEJ directly of lies and misinformation.

These clowns at BlueLabs are accusing Buhari himself of THEFT. Not his campaign team, not any random BB fan. The candidate himself.
This IS libelous. If this thing goes to court, these guys will rue their decision.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Kristaz(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2011
Friends,NLanders,countrymen,lend us your ears:
GEJ has came to bury Buhari 'politically',not to praise him,The evils that Buhari did-human right abuses and copyright theft'll live after him,The bad is to be interred with his bones:so let it be with Buhari,the dictator and thief!,
, If you have tears for BB, prepare to shed them now!Gather buckets and drums in advance of the cruel fate that awaits BB next Saturday,GEJ is a giant killer and who is Buhari not to succumb to suprior fireworks of GEJ.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Wadeoye(m): 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2011
I am sorry to say - a lot of our Igbo brothers are brainless. How do we help them? They need help? What is the level of education among Igbos? Is it that the tribe is cursed?
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Busols757: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2011
What an Injustice from PHCN
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by nateevs(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2011
Kristaz:

GEJ has came to bury Buhari 'politically',not to praise him,The evils that Buhari did-human right abuses and copyright theft'll  live after him,The bad is to be interred with his bones:so let it be with Buhari,the dictator and thief!,
, If you have tears for BB,  prepare to shed them now!Gather buckets and drums in advance of the cruel fate that awaits BB next Saturday,GEJ is a giant killer and who is Buhari not to succumb to suprior fireworks of GEJ.  

Typical unintelligent Nigerian.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by nateevs(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2011
Wadeoye:

I am sorry to say - a lot of our Igbo brothers are brainless. How do we help them? They need help? What is the level of education among Igbos? Is it that the tribe is coursed?

Another Unintelligent one.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Wadeoye(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2011
@nateevs, can you see that post from another brother of us (Kristaz) from South east? As if there is no intellectual in the SE again. I keep wondering what manner of people we have in that side of the country. They don't associate with anything good. 419, they are the one; drug, they are the one; crime in South Africa, Dubai, London, USA, etc, it is igbo.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Revsola: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2011
Lets not start insulting any tribe here, "Bluelabs"or so should be happy that someone is playing their songs and giving them publicity.Is "Bluelab" known by anyone before now?
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by nateevs(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2011
Wadeoye:

@nateevs, can you see that post from another brother of us (Kristaz) from South east? As if there is no intellectual in the SE again. I keep wondering what manner of people we have in that side of the country. They don't associate with anything good. 419, they are the one; drug, they are the one; crime in South Africa, Dubai, London, USA, etc, it is igbo.

There is no reason for you to take this point of view. Do you know how many Yorubas there are that will make others look like Albert Einstein?. You don't have any reason to attach low intelligence to a particular race.

It's racist to take that point of view. How would you feel if you see a White man writing this about you and then saying it's because you are black?
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by hbrednic: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2011
CPC, WHY DO U HAVE TO STEAL SOMEBODY'S CONCEPT  
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by hbrednic: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2011
Wadeoye:

I am sorry to say - a lot of our Igbo brothers are brainless. How do we help them? They need help? What is the level of education among Igbos? Is it that the tribe is[b] coursed?[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by texazzpete(m): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2011
Kristaz:

GEJ has came to bury Buhari 'politically',not to praise him,The evils that Buhari did-human right abuses and copyright theft'll live after him,The bad is to be interred with his bones:so let it be with Buhari,the dictator and thief!,
, If you have tears for BB, prepare to shed them now!Gather buckets and drums in advance of the cruel fate that awaits BB next Saturday,GEJ is a giant killer and who is Buhari not to succumb to suprior fireworks of GEJ.

Learning from Dame Patience, I see grin
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Revsola: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2011
Bluelabs Limited are opportunists.They should go and attack YouTube.Anything on Youtube is in publicDomain and can be used by anyone, Bluethieves ole, they want cheap million through blackmail, IT WONT WORK

YouTube’s Terms of Service about video uploaded to their website states:

by submitting Content to YouTube, you hereby grant YouTube a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and YouTube’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service.

– Excerpts from YouTube Terms of Service.

Femi Ode,or whats your name,go and try other gimicks, OOOOOODE
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by nateevs(m): 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2011
It's amazing how Nigerians are gathered here playing Saints just because of their political affiliations. Anyone who deems it fit to condemn CPC for using someone else's work must first start by declaring that they have never used someone else's work for personal gain before.

How many of you have original Microsoft office on your PCs? How many of you will rather buy original Windows on your PCs and Laptops than go to Computer Village for a pirated copy?

How many of you will rather watch a match online than subscribe to DSTV or Sky?

It's all around us and it starts with you pointing the finger and calling people thieves.

I am not endorsing what CPC has done, I am just saying argue your points, don't call them thieves.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by kidd211: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2011
This is absolutely shameful! Who are these proud men who won't admit their wrong? How can they justify their claim for wanting to 'change' Nigeria, when they engage in the most abysmal form of stealing and yet sit on their high-horses to pontificate about corruption. Which corruption is greater than stealing from a person who isn't anywhere near as strong as yourself, it's quite clear that the game-plan is to bully Nigerians all the way. Everybody who has ever engaged in any creative venture knows how deeply these things hurt. I hope they don't tarnish the reputation of people that I love and deeply respect, whom they have co-opted into their campaign. By this, Buhari has proven to all Nigerians that he isn't the 'President' we need.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Revsola: 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2011
@nateevs thank u, good contribution

You see the truth is that Bluelabs uploaded their song onto Youtube to make it popular without researching into YouTube terms. Now they are accusing someone of stealing, asking for money, instead of banking on the popularity the work is gaining and do some smart marketing after election,
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Kristaz(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2011
GEJ is a giant killer!Buhari should ask Atik,IBB,Gusau,Bukola Saraki  et al
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by nateevs(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2011
Kristaz:

GEJ is a giant killer!Buhari should ask Atik,IBB,Gusau,Bukola Saraki  et al

Nucca just shut the fvck up!
Ah!
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Nicklee(m): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2011
kidd211:

This is absolutely shameful! Who are these proud men who won't admit their wrong? How can they justify their claim for wanting to 'change' Nigeria, when they engage in the most abysmal form of stealing and yet sit on their high-horses to pontificate about corruption. Which corruption is greater than stealing from a person who isn't anywhere near as strong as yourself, it's quite clear that the game-plan is to bully Nigerians all the way. Everybody who has ever engaged in any creative venture knows how deeply these things hurt. I hope they don't tarnish the reputation of people that I love and deeply respect, whom they have co-opted into their campaign. By this, Buhari has proven to all Nigerians that he isn't the 'President' we need.

I think you are being very ridiculous here. A fan did a user generated video for BB and posted on YouTube. It went viral and CPC decided to point to it on their facebook page and their website. Now that is the offense, right (although you and I know for truth that there is hardly anything offensive about this in this digital age). If Bluelab was legit, they would realized that this is an amazing marketing opportunity for them. Can you count how many poeple YouTube has made popular and subsequently richer? But Bluelab is a political organization.

They asked for the Ad (don't even want to call it an Ad but a fan generated content) to be removed and that was done. I know there are GEJ loyalists and you might be one of them, so can you explain how a professional organization like Bluelab will create a bizzare website with the name Buharistoleourideas.com? Few days to elections?

CPC did nothing wrong because they did not create or sponsor the video. All they did was to point to the video and for goodness sake Nigerians, lets stop acting like morons and backward people. Almost every website in the world at some point points to contents on YouTude. Go to CNN, go to huffington post, go to any website and see if they don't have atleast one video pointing to YouTube. If Bluelab had any issues, they should have reported to YouTube and the video would have been taken down from YouTube. That would have meant that every website pointing to that one video, including nairaland will cease to have access to the content. CPC did what EVERYONE in this current multimedia age dis doing,

Morons!!! That's what we are. Imagining Nigerians talking about content violation all of a sudden from a video that has been hosted on YouTube. Moronic thoughts again - no one is asking why the libelous website Buharistoleourideas.com. Nigerians will never cease to amaze me.

So people will know, one of the biggest advantages of YouTube is that it presents a platform for one's video to go viral and become a hit. Justin Beiber and Susan Boyle are classic examples. There are tons of people praying everyday that theirs go viral so they can exploit that for positive marketing. I'm sureBluelab has already received its own rewards from PDP, so no worries, let's kill this wonderful marketing opportunity. That is Nigeria for you, corrupt people, selfish and self-centered. All of us are (myself included).
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by nateevs(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2011
The even more amazing thing is that the Website would have taken quite a while to build. I don't build websites and I don't know how long it takes to put one together but from my IT experience, I am guessing it may take about 2 or 3 days to complete the website. They bought a domain name name, and "PERHAPS" have paid another company to host it. 

Maybe not a lot if you know what you are doing but I am assuming this company does not build websites professionally and have contracted someone to do it for them.

My point is, considering everything they have to do get that running, the intention was slander right from the outset and only little to do with seeking redress from copyright infringement.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by passyjango(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2011
Nicklee:

I think you are being very ridiculous here. A fan did a user generated video for BB and posted on YouTube. It went viral and CPC decided to point to it on their facebook page and their website. Now that is the offense, right (although you and I know for truth that there is hardly anything offensive about this in this digital age). If Bluelab was legit, they would realized that this is an amazing marketing opportunity for them. Can you count how many poeple YouTube has made popular and subsequently richer? But Bluelab is a political organization.

They asked for the Ad (don't even want to call it an Ad but a fan generated content) to be removed and that was done. I know there are GEJ loyalists and you might be one of them, so can you explain how a professional organization like Bluelab will create a bizzare website with the name Buharistoleourideas.com? Few days to elections?

CPC did nothing wrong because they did not create or sponsor the video. All they did was to point to the video and for goodness sake Nigerians, lets stop acting like morons and backward people. Almost every website in the world at some point points to contents on YouTude. Go to CNN, go to huffington post, go to any website and see if they don't have atleast one video pointing to YouTube. If Bluelab had any issues, they should have reported to YouTube and the video would have been taken down from YouTube. That would have meant that every website pointing to that one video, including nairaland will cease to have access to the content. CPC did what EVERYONE in this current multimedia age dis doing,

Morons!!! That's what we are. Imagining Nigerians talking about content violation all of a sudden from a video that has been hosted on YouTube. Moronic thoughts again - no one is asking why the libelous website Buharistoleourideas.com. Nigerians will never cease to amaze me.

So people will know, one of the biggest advantages of YouTube is that it presents a platform for one's video to go viral and become a hit. Justin Beiber and Susan Boyle are classic examples. There are tons of people praying everyday that theirs go viral so they can exploit that for positive marketing. I'm sureBluelab has already received its own rewards from PDP, so no worries, let's kill this wonderful marketing opportunity. That is Nigeria for you, corrupt people, selfish and self-centered. All of us are (myself included).

Forget these people, do something more important with your life. No matter what you say they will still not agree. This is a mind game that they are playing. Remember Silence was, is, and will remain the best answer for fooooools.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by ejunkie(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2011

More food for thought
Blog Posted: 2011-04-02
1. We have proven that Transformation Song came into being because our company requested, commissioned and paid CAMP for the song.

2. We have proven that copyright to the song currently belongs to Blue Labs LLC and have reproduced the applicable Nigerian law, showing that no one is entitled to use the song without licence or authorisation from Blue Labs LLC.

3. We have proven that neither the Buhari/Bakare/CPC team nor their mysterious volunteer had the right to use the song in a campaign broadcast. Despite the Buhari/Bakare/CPC efforts to confuse issues, Blue Labs LLC did not upload Transformation Song or our promotional video onto Youtube. The following facts are pertinent -

a. The Youtube terms and conditions referenced by the CPC also require anyone who uploads material onto Youtube to give a warranty as to being the holder of the copyright in the uploaded material.

b. If they claim their benefactor ripped the material from Youtube, he could not have done so under any licence as, if the song was indeed ripped off Youtube, THE PERSON(S) WHO UPLOADED THE SONG DID NOT HOLD THE COPYRIGHT and could therefore not have given an actual or deemed licence to use the song. According to law, you cannot pass on title if it does not reside in you.

4. Rather than becoming acquainted with relevant law, many commentators have chosen to hurl insults at our company and anyone who agrees with us. What kind of ‘change’ will come to Nigeria if people who are wronged cannot vent legitimate grievances because of the identity of the persons who wronged them?

http://buharistoleouridea.com/art.php?id=9
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2011
Na wa oo . . . . you have successfully painted Bluelabs black with your campaign . . . lol

Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Nicklee(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Na wa oo . . . . you have successfully painted Bluelabs black with your campaign . . . lol

Thanks Kobo. I was just wondering the same thing. These guys are so backward. This might actually make Buhari more popular. By the way, Buhari's website pointed to the YouTube video just like nairaland also pointed to the video. If they had any complaints, they should have directed it to YouTube and that would have solved the whole problem. Now go to YouTube and you'll still find the videos.

Nonsense. Bluelab could have used the popularity of this video to launch their organization. Now they have succeeded in painting themselves black all because of PDP stolen money.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by bodejohn(m): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2011
, I am supprised at all the GEJ apologists here. Some couple of weeks ago it was the I am Rev Chris Okotie ad that was on TV before the 'con men' turned it to I am GoodLuck Jonathan, has Okotie and team sued team GEJ for this? How will any rational company cry after Buhari because of the activity of a single fan that is anonymous. I wonder what bluelas will do if they are the producer of the tons of local movies available on youtube. I guess they will wait until Mark Zukerberg is about to contest for the post of the US president.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by edicolove: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2011
it would have really been a nice election run if buhari supporters can really discuss issues, but every post they post is one insult after another. they like to engage in name calling and blackmail and bullying. if this is the Nigeria we are going to experience if buhari wins then it is sad. i wont discuss with them again because they dont sound like really intelligent articulate people. most of them do not live in Nigeria though so they have no clue of the people's sentiments and inclination.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Nicklee(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2011
edicolove:

it would have really been a nice election run if buhari supporters can really discuss issues, but every post they post is one insult after another. they like to engage in name calling and blackmail and bullying. if this is the Nigeria we are going to experience if buhari wins then it is sad. i wont discuss with them again because they dont sound like really intelligent articulate people. most of them do not live in Nigeria though so they have no clue of the people's sentiments and inclination.

I think most of the people posting here already have their minds made up, so no need to make an effort to convince them otherwise. But your assertion that BB supporters aren't discussing issues is probably an April fools statement. Go back and read their posts. These guys have the most substance in their posts. And this does not exclude the current thread. There is no need to bully and blackmail. Afterall, PDP and their cohorts have the biggest capacity to bully and they are doing so. Was talking to some people in Nigeria and I was told that the amount of money that has been shared in the past few days is mind boggling. This is in a country where people are living in abject poverty. My support (and infact the support of many others) for BB is not borne out of the fact that we think we stand to gain anything directly. My support was declared after I did a very careful analysis of where we are as a nation and how we got here. Then I asked myself an honest question - keeping regional sentiments away (I'm Igbo), who is the best person, based on past records and present circumstances, to handle the situation. In doing this, I thought of Brazil and what Lulu did for them, and I also looked at Malaysia. This was a very sincere conversation with myself. GEJ didn't cut it. Buhari did.

As to your statement that a good number of us live abroad, that is true. But we've got families and friends in Nigeria who will listen to us.

Vote Buhari 2011.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2011
edicolove:

^^ Hi, if you have something real to offer, spill it!!! Else stop posting this same crap around . . . there are many who will like to tackle a good debate. The main problem I have is many people are more interested in flinging poo but ignore the calls for legitimacy of their poo.  grin
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by edicolove: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2011
I think most of the people posting here already have their minds made up, so no need to make an effort to convince them otherwise. But your assertion that BB supporters aren't discussing issues is probably an April fools statement. Go back and read their posts. These guys have the most substance in their posts. And this does not exclude the current thread. There is no need to bully and blackmail. Afterall, PDP and their cohorts have the biggest capacity to bully and they are doing so. Was talking to some people in Nigeria and I was told that the amount of money that has been shared in the past few days is mind boggling. This is in a country where people are living in abject poverty. My support (and infact the support of many others) for BB is not borne out of the fact that we think we stand to gain anything directly. My support was declared after I did a very careful analysis of where we are as a nation and how we got here. Then I asked myself an honest question - keeping regional sentiments away (I'm Igbo), who is the best person, based on past records and present circumstances, to handle the situation. In doing this, I thought of Brazil and what Lulu did for them, and I also looked at Malaysia. This was a very sincere conversation with myself. GEJ didn't cut it. Buhari did.

As to your statement that a good number of us live abroad, that is true. But we've got families and friends in Nigeria who will listen to us.

Vote Buhari 2011.

i will reply you just because for the first time, a buhari supporter has attempted to engage in an intelligent discuss. this is not about supporting PDP or GEJ for me. i would have for example, gladly supported a ribadu. i have been a ribadu supporter for a long time. even when people kept saying he was fighting OBJ's enemies, i stuck with him. but to my biggest suprise, he goes and aligns himself with tinubu. i live in lagos and i know what tinubu is about. tinubu siphoned bilions with the scam enrons power project alone and ribadu tried to prosecute him for that. now he is ribadu's godfather. it is very disappointing. ordinarily, ribadu would have been my candidate. but he has just shown he is as corrupt as any other person for me.

but the problem i do have with buhari is that "based on past records and present circumstances" like you said, buhari has been a total failure. GEJ on the other hand is a fresh hand which you can neither totally praise nor totally condemn. he is just fresh, just like Obama was b4 the US election. he only spent 1 year as a governor. because of this he enjoys a lot of goodwill all over the country. i travel the country alot because of my job and believe me when i say he enjoys a lot of good will. he will win majority votes in states where the PDP may not do well in the Governorship or senate. you should vote your conscience. but to come on here to try to ridicule GEJ or his supporters in just wrong and imature. this is democracy. may the best man win. let the people speak.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2011
edicolove:

GEJ on the other hand is a fresh hand which you can neither totally praise nor totally condemn. he is just fresh, just like Obama was b4 the US election. he only spent 1 year as a governor.

The above is completely all FALSE !!!

Jonathan spent almost 2 years -- 9 December 2005 – 28 May 2007 --- As a Governor. Remember Fashola's First 6 months in office, and how everyone was thrilled that the man was not only able to hit the ground running from day one but that after just 6 months, he had changed much of the perception of Lagoscians, not just by his media songs but by actually delivering on much of the promises he made before taking office, right?? Well, Jonathan had well over 20 months to fulfill some of the promises he made to the people of Bayelsa when standing for re-election with Alams. He never did any of that -- to this day, I hear that Alams is still considered a hero in some of Bayelsa because he actually did some work( the stealing was just terrible) compared to Jonathan who no one is able to pull a real record of acheivement for in all his 8 years serving at the state level.

Fresh implies something new . . . something different from the norm . On the contrary, Jonathan's own record shows he is nothing new or fresh but the same stock we have come to be used to.

edicolove:

because of this he enjoys a lot of goodwill all over the country. i travel the country alot because of my job and believe me when i say he enjoys a lot of good will. he will win majority votes in states where the PDP may not do well in the Governorship or senate. you should vote your conscience. but to come on here to try to ridicule GEJ or his supporters in just wrong and imature. this is democracy. may the best man win. let the people speak.

Well, whatever goodwill you claim he enjoys, it is definitely not for anything he has actually accomplished as a man, or as a leader since he does not seem to be any of that for the people. We all know Nigerians are easily lead and misled so it does make sense that even when all facts point to the man being an incapable leader, one will still find those in the majority who offer up disconnected reasons for why he ought to be crowned for work and achievement that does not belong to him.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by edicolove: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2011
The above is completely all FALSE !!!

Jonathan spent almost 2 years -- 9 December 2005 – 28 May 2007 --- As a Governor. Remember Fashola's First 6 months in office, and how everyone was thrilled that the man was not only able to hit the ground running from day one but that after just 6 months, he had changed much of the perception of Lagoscians, not just by his media songs but by actually delivering on much of the promises he made before taking office, right?? Well, Jonathan had well over 20 months to fulfill some of the promises he made to the people of Bayelsa when standing for re-election with Alams. He never did any of that -- to this day, I hear that Alams is still considered a hero in some of Bayelsa because he actually did some work( the stealing was just terrible) compared to Jonathan who no one is able to pull a real record of acheivement for in all his 8 years serving at the state level.

Fresh implies something new . . . something different from the norm . On the contrary, Jonathan's own record shows he is nothing new or fresh but the same stock we have come to be used to.

i like your analysis but a strongly disagree. i live in lagos. fashola did not do anything tangible in 6 months. fashola was a part of Tinubu's government and was an active part of Tinubu's cabinent and planning team. he is a man with vision i must say. but it is not true that he did much in 6 months. like i posted somewhere else, the adeniji jones bypass had been going on since 2005. they still havent done it half way. most roads in alimosho LGA are in a bad state. you can call up people in agege, iyanopaja, abule egba and many more areas. that is not to say he hasnt tried, i still give him a pass mark because i know these things cant be solved overnight. his biggest problem is actually Tinubu as the latter has been doing everything to derail him because Tinubu wants to control the finance of lagos and become the next Awolowo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back / Abba Kyari Not Sacked As Chief Of Staff - Presidency Source / Boko Haram: Five Feared Killed, Houses Burnt In Fresh Adamawa Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.