Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited (10900 Views)

Don’t Blackmail Us, Get To Work, PDP Tells Buhari / Don’t Blackmail Cpc And General Buhari / CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2011
edicolove:

i like your analysis but a strongly disagree. i live in lagos. fashola did not do anything tangible in 6 months. fashola was a part of Tinubu's government and was an active part of Tinubu's cabinent and planning team. he is a man with vision i must say. but it is not true that he did much in 6 months. like i posted somewhere else, the adeniji jones bypass had been going on since 2005. they still havent done it half way. most roads in alimosho LGA are in a bad state. you can call up people in agege, iyanopaja, abule egba and many more areas.

Sorry, I own a place in the same Lagos and I can tell you that in the first 6 months fashola accomplished more than Jonathan Goodluck could claim for his 12 years so far in Government. If you are honest and ready, we can pull the records heres and find out the fact!

Notice that I did not mention any single project when I mentioned Fashola . . . so there is no need to attempt to make this about any particular one. I know anyone with a clear conscience and mind will definitely state the fact and that is -- What Fashola accomplished in just his first six months in office is still more than Jonathan can claim for his 12 years of service in Government( Both official and Unofficial records considered).

edicolove:

that is not to say he hasnt tried, i still give him a pass mark because i know these things cant be solved overnight. his biggest problem is actually Tinubu as the latter has been doing everything to derail him because Tinubu wants to control the finance of lagos and become the next Awolowo.
I am not here to analyze the Fashola case . . . simply here to point to the fact that a year is more than enough for any serious leader out there. Ask Fashola, Amaechi Rotimi in River's state, Sullivan Chime in Enugu State, Mimiko in Ondo State, Shekarau in kano state, even Oshiomole in Edo State --- these men have more than shown that a year in office is a long time and anyone who is serious can achieve much in even that short time.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by edicolove: 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2011
Quote from: edicolove on Today at 08:50:41 PM
that is not to say he hasnt tried, i still give him a pass mark because i know these things cant be solved overnight. his biggest problem is actually Tinubu as the latter has been doing everything to derail him because Tinubu wants to control the finance of lagos and become the next Awolowo.
I am not here to analyze the Fashola case . . . simply here to point to the fact that a year is more than enough for any serious leader out there. Ask Fashola, Amaechi Rotimi in River's state, Sullivan Chime in Enugu State, Mimiko in Ondo State, Shekarau in kano state, even Oshiomole in Edo State --- these men have more than shown that a year in office is a long time and anyone who is serious can achieve much in even that short time.

my statement did not imply that GEJ did nothing. i was only being realistic that i do not expect anyone to do much in 1 year and nobody, not even fashola has done that. funny yoU mentioned 2 PDP governors amongst those who have done stuff. CPC supporters will NEVER ADMIT THAT! anyway, if you wnat me to compare, i will

GEJ since assuming the presidency, even after all he suffered from the north, has

1. Eradicated fuel scarcity. I know Buhari supporters will always try to rubbish that. but it is a fact.
2. Has proceeded to privatize PHCN and several companies have just submitted their intentions of interest. over 300 companies have showed interest. even in the face of sabotage by PHCN staff who do not want the status quo to change.
3. Our refineries are now working and he has just announced a plan for new refineries to ensure complete local production.
4. He has announced incentives for various industries like the entertainment and others to create jobs.
5. He has given free hand to INEC to conduct a free and fair elections. Even his enemies have agreed that the choice of Jega was a noble one.
6. He has shown a ot of leadership maturity even in the face of agression and insults from opponents. he just fired a key member of his campaign over a statement on Buhari because he has said he would not engage in insults.

he does have a lot to learn and i think he is humble enough to grow. but he has shown great promise as one who can unite the country, not divide it. fashola did not do that in 6months not even a year. all the projects that fashola did in the first 2 years where projects started in the Tinubu years. he didnt do anything new. i can challenge you to that.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2011
edicolove:

my statement did not imply that GEJ did nothing. i was only being realistic that i do not expect anyone to do much in 1 year and nobody, not even fashola has done that. funny yoU mentioned 2 PDP governors amongst those who have done stuff. CPC supporters will NEVER ADMIT THAT! anyway, if you wnat me to compare, i will

Well, here is the reality of what happened during his years in Bayelsa . . . HIS RECORDS SHOW HE DID NOTHING!!! If you go back to the Bayelsan news from the times, the news on who Jonathan was when he was runnning for office, and the news during the Alamieyesha case in Bayelsa, back before he was made Governor, you can also conclude he was not considered much of a leader as a result of his own record even then.

edicolove:

GEJ since assuming the presidency, even after all he suffered from the north, has

1. Eradicated fuel scarcity. I know Buhari supporters will always try to rubbish that. but it is a fact.

This has nothing to do with Buhari -- the fact of the situation is Fuel Scarcity reduced because Oil production increased. It is really that simple!! I mean we were not producing much oil and so it made sense that every occassion -- especially out in the west when demands go up(especially towards christmas and after -- winter), the supply would go down in places like Nigeria to ensure the western states willing to pay more for the product, got it. Now, with the increase in production levels by the oil companies as a result of the reduction in MEND activity on their facilities means Nigeria now has more fuel available and hence the reason why we have the perception that there is no more fuel scarcity.

The NNPC deal is a whole different story which I have no info on and so not really fit to comment on at the moment.

edicolove:

2. Has proceeded to privatize PHCN and several companies have just submitted their intentions of interest. over 300 companies have showed interest. even in the face of sabotage by PHCN staff who do not want the status quo to change.
But these are dreams that have been in the works for so so long --- since Obasanjo self -- what has been accomplished so far

edicolove:

3. Our refineries are now working and he has just announced a plan for new refineries to ensure complete local production.
Which REFINERIES are you referring to? When exactly did they STOP running ?

edicolove:

4. He has announced incentives for various industries like the entertainment and others to create jobs.
Again, I don't believe promises are accomplishments!

edicolove:

5. He has given free hand to INEC to conduct a free and fair elections. Even his enemies have agreed that the choice of Jega was a noble one.
Here's a kicker . . . INEC has always been an independent body . . . only before now, we did not sing that song much. I will say that Jega seems to be taking that INDEPENDENT status more seriously, but if I have to commend anyone for INEC successes, it will be Jega for turning out to be different from his predecessors.

edicolove:

6. He has shown a ot of leadership maturity even in the face of agression and insults from opponents. he just fired a key member of his campaign over a statement on Buhari because he has said he would not engage in insults.

No, this is where you lie . . . a man who has 12 years under his collar and nothing to show for it can never be considered a leader after that long a record. He would need to redeem himself and mere pretending to be a mute when questioned is no mark of a leader -- matter of fact, people prefer agressive leaders who are able to deliver -- for instance Fashola ! lol

edicolove:
he does have a lot to learn and i think he is humble enough to grow. but he has shown great promise as one who can unite the country, not divide it. fashola did not do that in 6months not even a year. all the projects that fashola did in the first 2 years where projects started in the Tinubu years. he didnt do anything new. i can challenge you to that.

He has shown no promise -- what he has actually shown us is that with his 12 years, we have all the reasons we need to know he is not a leader . . . anyone can pretend or look humble but not anyone can pass for a leader . . . there are unique qualities and humility is not necessarily one of those qualities. It does not make one a leader -- it is a measure of character but when a character sits and does nothing for 8 years but rakes in 5 million dollars in that time still, I think that whole good character nonsense also goes out the door!
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by 9ijaMan: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2011
edicolove:

Bros I can't help but laugh at these laudable and indeed laughable achievements from the stables of GEJ as you posted.

1. If you know the cost and overall gbese (debt) GEJ has incurred to score this cheap point of seemingly eradicating fuel scarcity, you'll weep for you future generations. Se how much your country has spent in Q1 of 2011 on subsidy for importation of fuel in the link below.

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/jan/25/821.html

2. Bros PHCN is yet to be privatized. Enough of rhetoric, until PHCN becomes privatized, you cannot claim it as a glory for GEJ. It's like saying since you have passed WAEC simply because you have sat for the exams.

3. Abeg list the refineries that are now working and their daily output. How can refineries be working and we are still importing increasing high volumes of refined products. Na where you get this wrong information from?

4. So na entertainment we all suppose dey do now? Apparently Nigerian youths are so dumb to the extent that Mr. President deems it necessary to provide incentives to the entertainment industry to create jobs. Na so him mates for other parts of the world dey create jobs for thei citizens?

5. At least we have finally confirmed today, the sort of free hand GEJ has been giving to INEC all along. Free hand ko, free leg ni!

6. So firing a member of his campaign team who was running his mouth like tap water is an achievement to you. Your expectation of your government is indeed very modest o! Abeg even my little boy who's just turning 6 expects much more from the Nigerian government.

Sorry pal, your depth of knowledge about governance is indeed questionable. Please take your time to study small countries like Ghana and Rwanda to figure out how they's been able to get it right while we are still groping in the dark.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by edicolove: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2011
Bros I can't help but laugh at these laudable and indeed laughable achievements from the stables of GEJ as you posted.

1. If you know the cost and overall gbese (debt) GEJ has incurred to score this cheap point of seemingly eradicating fuel scarcity, you'll weep for you future generations. Se how much your country has spent in Q1 of 2011 on subsidy for importation of fuel in the link below.

2. Bros PHCN is yet to be privatized. Enough of rhetoric, until PHCN becomes privatized, you cannot claim it as a glory for GEJ. It's like saying since you have passed WAEC simply because you have sat for the exams.

3. Abeg list the refineries that are now working and their daily output. How can refineries be working and we are still importing increasing high volumes of refined products. Na where you get this wrong information from?

4. So na entertainment we all suppose dey do now? Apparently Nigerian youths are so dumb to the extent that Mr. President deems it necessary to provide incentives to the entertainment industry to create jobs. Na so him mates for other parts of the world dey create jobs for thei citizens?

5. At least we have finally confirmed today, the sort of free hand GEJ has been giving to INEC all along. Free hand ko, free leg ni!

6. So firing a member of his campaign team who was running his mouth like tap water is an achievement to you. Your expectation of your government is indeed very modest o! Abeg even my little boy who's just turning 6 expects much more from the Nigerian government.

Sorry pal, your depth of knowledge about governance is indeed questionable. Please take your time to study small countries like Ghana and Rwanda to figure out how they's been able to get it right while we are still groping in the dark.

your answer simply gives you away as a biased person who will find fault in everything just to win an argument. you should be objective. i dont expect you to agree with all i say but you should be objective. just like the proverb says, you are giving a dog a bad name in order to kill it. my points are indeed true and commendable and even some opposition people have acknowledge that. the only thing i will add is that you should not show that you are not current. the local refineries re working. the reason we are still importing fuel is because they do not meet our demands. that is why new ones are needed. both the warri, portharcourt and kaduna refineries are all working. it is a known fact. please update yourself.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by nateevs(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2011
Can you imagine someone who calls GEJ fresh and that's the reason he is voting. You refuse to support Ribadu any longer because he's pitched tents with Tinubu - the fradulent , yet you think GEJ walks alone?

How do you think he was picked to be running mate of Yar 'Adua's ? Was it because of anything tangible he achieved? Was he that respected in PDP? Did he deserve it?  Who picked him? Godfathers? And are these Godfathers still around?
Does GEJ owe them? Does he still feel the need to be grateful for reaching where he never deserved?

Answer all these questions sincerely from your heart and tell me again that he is fresh.  And if you walked away from Ribadu for reasons of perceived corruption, must that same principle not apply to GEJ?
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by 9ijaMan: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2011
edicolove:

your answer simply gives you away as a biased person who will find fault in everything just to win an argument. you should be objective. i dont expect you to agree with all i say but you should be objective. just like the proverb says, you are giving a dog a bad name in order to kill it. my points are indeed true and commendable and even some opposition people have acknowledge that. the only thing i will add is that you should not show that you are not current. the local refineries re working. the reason we are still importing fuel is because they do not meet our demands. that is why new ones are needed. both the warri, portharcourt and kaduna refineries are all working. it is a known fact. please update yourself.

Chief there has been no time in recent memory when all the refineries in Nigeria were completely shut down. The real issue is that the refineries have been working well below their capacities. I aksed you earlier to state the current outputs of these so called refineries which you are lamely attempting to score a point with for GEJ, yet you refused. Give us the current output of the refineries. Stop beating about the bush.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by edicolove: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2011
Can you imagine someone who calls GEJ fresh and that's the reason he is voting. You refuse to support Ribadu any longer because he's pitched tents with Tinubu - the fradulent , yet you think GEJ walks alone?

How do you think he was picked to be running mate of Yar 'Adua's ? Was it because of anything tangible he achieved? Was he that respected in PDP? Did he deserve it? Who picked him? Godfathers? And are these Godfathers still around?
Does GEJ owe them? Does he still feel the need to be grateful for reaching where he never deserved?

Answer all these questions sincerely from your heart and tell me again that he is fresh. And if you walked away from Ribadu for reasons of perceived corruption, must that same principle not apply to GEJ?

All VPs all over the world including the one in the party you support are picked. they are not elected like the presidential candidate. i dont understand your statement above. and the greatest criteria you look for when picking a VP is loyalty and trust. the next criteria is normally his/her appeal to certain demography, just like Obama picking a more experienced person as VP to counter those who said he had no experience. please i told you, answer objectively.

I didnt say i walked away just because of corruption alone. the reason i walked away is the hypocrisy. he reneged on his word because of his ambition and therefore cannot be trusted. GEJ has never been a hypocrite. i wouldnt call him a saint because i cannot vouch for all his life.i dont live with him. but i havent seen any hypocrisy with him. dont forget that the same ACN that walked away from the one man one vote event organised by Oshiomole because of the presence of IBB, have gone to him for endorsement again. what do you call that. please call a spade a spade.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by edicolove: 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2011
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by tlops(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2011
So this people have the tools to make a web page for this accusations and not the current state of the nation, mchew!
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by ejunkie(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2011
Even Cobhams stands up for the truth,

@cobhamsasuquo
Cobhams Asuquo
And don't believe what u heard: I did not permit CPC to use the song "Transformation" for their campaign,
18 hours ago via Snaptu Favorite Retweet Reply

@cobhamsasuquo
Cobhams Asuquo
I believe in change as much as the next guy but you can't take advantage of another's intellectual property for your own end. Period.

@cobhamsasuquo
Cobhams Asuquo
I actually heard that peeps have been accusing @omolaraayodele of all sorts. Not cool, people. She didn't put up any anti-CPC website,

@cobhamsasuquo
Cobhams Asuquo
Meanwhile, let me repeat what I said yesterday: CPC was not authorized to use 'Transformation'. Change is gr8 but IP infringement is not,
1 hour ago via Snaptu Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/cobhamsasuquo

CPC do the right thing.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by 9ijaMan: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2011
ejunkie:

CPC do the right thing.

You no dey tire? Your follies and deceptions have been exposed, yet you keep harping on a lost cause. If bluelabala feel they have a case, I presume the courts are there for them to make their case. In case you are not aware, bluelabs will be summoned soon to the courts to answer to the case of libel against the person of Buhari. I hope those bluelabalaba guys still have some of GEJ's largesse to defend themselves in the court, 'cos they'll pay heavily for this fraudulent attempt at denigrating Buhari.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by ejunkie(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2011

The fact that Buhari zealots haven't been able squash this truth as they intended accounts for change in itself.

It's no secret that ordinary folks like these hardly get justice even with the courts. And no surprise that the Buhari campaign team will simply dissolve into the winds after the elections. In any case, let everyone hear the truth, let the bullies be exposed.

Further food for thought
Blog Posted: 2011-04-04
While we maintain that it is irrelevant to CPC’s copyright infringement to assert that the infringing video was donated by a volunteer (in spite of the fact that they claim on their facebook page that this infringing video was rejected by the Nigerian Television Authority), since they have decided to go the Youtube route, we have decided to quote certain provisions from the Youtube Terms of Service and Community Guidelines that may assist the Buhari/Bakare/CPC team going forward:

YOUTUBE TERMS OF SERVICE

Clause 6 B: You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to YouTube all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.

Clause 6D: You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant YouTube all of the license rights granted herein.

You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content or other material that is contrary to the YouTube Community Guidelines, currently found at http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines, which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.

BLUELABS COMMENT: This means that you can only lawfully upload Content (i.e. songs or videos) when you either own the material or have obtained the licence or authorisation to use the material in the Content.

YOUTUBE COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
What is copyright infringement? Copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner.

How To Make Sure Your Video Does Not Infringe Someone Else's Copyrights
The way to ensure that your video doesn't infringe someone else's copyright is to use your skills and imagination to create something completely original. It could be as simple as taping some of your friends fooling around or as complicated as filming your own short movie with a script, actors and the whole works. If it's all yours, you never have to worry about the copyright—you own it! Make sure to follow the other guidelines in the terms of use, too.
Be sure that all components of your video are your original creation—even the audio portion. For example, if you use an audio track of a sound recording owned by a record label without that record label's permission, your video may be infringing the copyrights of others.

BLUELABS COMMENT: Even Youtube advises its users not to use audio tracks if you are not authorised to do so. What more can we say?

http://buharistoleouridea.com/art.php?id=10
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by 9ijaMan: 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^^
Are you guys dunces or what? If bluelabs has a case, the courts are there to adjudicate the matter. If bluelabalaba feels cheated, they should proceed to the courts. Just as I've warned earlier, bluelabs should start perparing themselves for a libel suit. If bluelabs thinks their way to stardom and wealth is through this cheap blackmail and defarmation, they surely will not be in existence for long.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Pataki: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^^ You get time for that dunce or sorry dude? grin

He thinks this forum is a Judge Judy court room. grin
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by ejunkie(m): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2011
Ignorance they say kills people.

Bluelabs as you try to call them:

1- will go to court
2- they will file the case
3- spends hundreds of thousands in doing so
4- they will not get any date till after the elections
5- After the elections, Buhari's campaign people will disappear into the thin air

At least this way, the truth will be known, the injustice is made public, the intimidation, insincerity and lack of integrity is laid bare and evident by the responses, and all other intending intellectual property thieves are taught a lesson.

At the end of the day, it could have been you
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Gbenge77(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2011
BB is winning the elections regardless of the blackmail
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by ejunkie(m): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2011

If the so called Buhari, his campaign team and you zealots cannot acknowledge the facts and stop trying to bury this legitimate claim under the wolfish cries of blackmail, then what integrity, honesty and change are you clamouring for?

If it were Ribadu of Goodluck that did this infringement on these people, you lot would shout yours selves hoarse with the story. But with Buhari, he can do no wrong. A good man is a man who accepts his faults his mistake, apologises and picks himself back up again and climb higher, it is evident that concept of good is foreign to all the Buhari zealots.

Shame on on all you, when you steal from the mouth of children and complain when they try to speak up
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by abes(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2011
COURT!!   angry angry angry angry
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by ejunkie(m): 10:24am On Apr 06, 2011
[size=15pt]

I just saw TY bello's new inspirational song on youtube, Buhari/CPC please quickly go and rip it too then claim youtube allowed you. The more the law suits the better[/size]
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by mezebel(f): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Blazing99:

Only South-East and South-South fully supports Jonathan. North Western votes beats the votes of those regions merged together.

Sai Buhari, with faith. We can change Nigeria.
to hell with u and buhari,,,when u both finish the part 2 of d drama,u both will then rest!!! Cankerworms in caterpillar's clothing
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by mezebel(f): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
fxtopedia: UP BUHARI-BAKARE[b][/b]
stop fooling urself dude
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by mezebel(f): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
9ijaMan:

. Northerners are killers,run from them. APC members are trouble makers,run from them
APC refused to carry the youths along,rather they use terrorism as strategy,run from them... The last time I peeped,I saw a man trying to stage manage to tarnish opponents image and gain public notice,run from them!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG / Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning / Navy Arrests 11 Stowaways On Ghana-Bound Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.