Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (167946 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 17, 2012
Grow up. . .

You have spent ages on NL to be ignorant of pyguru, the spambot.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 2:13am On Dec 17, 2012
sexkillz: Grow up. . .

You have spent ages on NL to be ignorant of pyguru, the spambot.

sharrap ive already seen it undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 17, 2012
190:

sharrap ive already seen it undecided
Next time, your fingers should not be faster than your brains. . . Makes you look all the more like the kid you portray yourself to be.

Run along.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
my first complaint cool

I thought threads were limited to 100 pages. that derailer's chat thread is way too long, 600 pages? can't you close the thread and start a new one? undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
The target is 5000 pages. We want to break a record. This is just the beginning.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
grin grin okay one more, sholly's thread has been massively derailed. what's now the point of the derailer's chat thread?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
The thread is on course now. . . All we need is some one to make a scapegoat cos jaybee has given the final warning against derailing.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2012
smh
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by allout: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
Jaybee, I do hope you get to read this b4 sexkillz hides my post again (he seemed to have developed an uncanny habit for doing just that), erm. . . I hope xynerise was banned as well oooh! He called me names and I responded. I hope I'm not the fall guy for him and sexkillz oooh!

Sexkillz should be un-mod with immediate effect. Whoever made him a mod sef?

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
all-out:
Jaybee, I do hope you get to read this b4 sexkillz hides my post again (he seemed to have developed an uncanny habit for doing just that), erm. . . I hope xynerise was banned as well oooh! He called me names and I responded. I hope I'm not the fall guy for him and sexkillz oooh!

Sexkillz should be un-mod with immediate effect. Whoever made him a mod sef?
We only ever hide off-topic posts on the complaints thread. I will go through his posts on the thread and if your claim appears to be substantiated then be rest assured he will serve his on ban as well.
users have been warned numerous times to stop posting off-topic on that thread and it appears it's falling to deaf ears.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by allout: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
^^^ So long as xynerise gets same thing meted out to me, we good. Wasn't even talking to him when he quoted me. angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
all-out:

Whoever made him a mod sef?
The gods of the land. . .
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by allout: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
ahahaha, you just had to respond.

Seriously dude, you a mod
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by allout: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
A Daniel has come to judgement! Jaybee for mod of the year. Sexkillz, got my eyez on u bro, be bringing drama to ur doorstep real soon!!! cool
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
sexkillz and Jaybee

why the phuck would you hide my 3rd slum, what the heck is wrong with it angry angry
why are people on here so judgemental, please kindly recycle my 3rd slum back up asap undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
You na so so slum you dey post, you no dey tire?^^^ grin angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ITbomb(m): 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
190: sexkillz and Jaybee

why undecided
This boy, u too like complain
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
they phucking hide my 3rd slum book
others can air their minds and i cant, what the hell angry angry

who ever hide that slumbook should phuck off undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by allout: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
Jaybee baba, my supa mod of the year! I see u jare, I've been a good boy oooh! Infact, off to bed b4 I get tempted to post where I'm not supposed to!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
i know some people don't like my moniker(CAMEROONPRIDE) cuz they feel threatened cool but jay something can i know the reason of my ban like really? why exactly did you ban? you can dislike someone's moniker/personality but as mod you have to be fair undecided.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Raw4: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
Jaybee. Bro u banned me for posting a damned slum? Then why should the slum thread be there if i cannot post slum? Slums ain't meant to be nice niggah
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
Raw..:
Jaybee. Bro u banned me for posting a damned slum? Then why should the slum thread be there if i cannot post slum? Slums ain't meant to be nice niggah
Please i'd appreciate if you don't address me as such
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jackpot(f): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
^
you have made your point, bro.

Now, go back and answer his goddamn question!
sad
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
jackpot: ^
you have made your point, bro.

Now, go back and answer his goddamn question!
sad
And you are?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by r231(m): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
jay bee:
And you are?

VOLTRON defender of the universe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by cklass(f): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
r231:

VOLTRON defender of the universe grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:54am On Dec 20, 2012
Lmaooooooo....this is the funniest thread on Nairaland! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Zico0(m): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
Y is sexkilliz evrywhere na only him be mod

5 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 12:31am On Dec 21, 2012
Zico0: Y is sexkilliz evrywhere na only him be mod

grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sekills bro y dey llocked Igbo vs Yoruba thread? I dey vex oooh

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (145)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.