Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (165934 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Busybody2(f): 3:00pm On May 16, 2011
jay bee:

Looks like = > Suggestive not definitive so there u go
Anyhoo, i got real work to do

Thunk you said NEXT eons ago yet couldn't stay away, no don't go, you shoulda stayed really cool cool cool

Was really starting to dig and fall in love with your six feet above contradiction style undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Busybody2(f): 4:00pm On May 16, 2011
jennykadry:

BB angry angry angry is this how to tell me you missed me? angry angry angry ok let me go and console myself with the yumilicious men around hiaaaa angry angry

Trust her to always show up the moment the men are almost in the bag and are just about to fall into my laps angry angry Mschewww angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 5:44pm On May 16, 2011
Busy_body:

Trust her to always show up the moment the men are almost in the bag and are just about to fall into my laps angry angry Mschewww angry angry angry
undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:10am On May 17, 2011
[size=13pt]Dress far or else I'll grind you into powdered flavor of fast food. lipsrsealed[/size]
190:

undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by BABE3: 8:17pm On May 18, 2011
Jay Bee now angry---ahn ahn, Pls can you put my topic back in the Romance section? That's where the audience is at. Pls. pls. pls. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-670412.0.html
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 5:30am On May 19, 2011
BABE!:

Jay Bee now angry---ahn ahn, Pls can you put my topic back in the Romance section? That's where the audience is at. Pls. pls. pls. smiley

Surely it shouldn't be about where the audience is @, romance section is meant for romance threads ONLY
No vex ehn, Just forum rules
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by BABE3: 6:17am On May 19, 2011
^^ Aight aight. Mo ti gbo. smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Busybody2(f): 12:39am On May 22, 2011
BABE!:

Hmmm, even me sef wey dey reside Yabaleft and wey nefa utilise ma brain wey still dey intact and untouched in the original packaging it came in, sabi say you obviously opened said thread in response to those topics which are only found in the Romance section, hence your thread belongs in this section undecided Yes, no

Anyway next time add romance to the thread title, e.g. "Romance section men" to prevent your topic being moved, that way you can yank their arse to the Oputa Panel to get it reinstated cheesy This tip is only allowed to 100% peace-loving, gentle special Nairalanders like me by the powers that be, and I am passing it on to you because you come across as 99% gentle type too tongue
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by tpia5: 12:44am On May 23, 2011
@jaybee

as per this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-673123.0.html

the referral to the orobo thread isnt for everyone.

not everybody always likes seeing photos of unclothed females everywhere, and occasionally, i think it's ok to appreciate beauty without the females uncovering every part of their body so we can see all their private parts.

just a comment, nothing serious.

i might start another thread just showing fully clothed females who would still be considered beautiful.

the kids dont belong in romance section, true, but it's rather difficult getting online photos of females with zero makeup. A lot of males have this horror picture in their minds that nigerian females are indescribably ugly by nature and they dont even know what a nigerian female is supposed to look like.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by forkadict(m): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2011
@ Oga jay Bee.
My experience with insults flying around is that some people just can't mind their god.danmed businesses. Or how do you explain a scenario where my post is exclusively directed at Mr.A only for Mr.B to respond to the post, without Mr. A's consent and insult me. Oga Jay Bee, trust me, using that report button na veeeeery long thing. If someone uses as much as a word that i find offensive in qualifying me in a post, i reserve the right to respond with ten thousand more offensive words. Cyberfights are like streetfights. There are no rules. If someone abuses me, where is it written that i can not abuse his mum in return knowing that most people have soft spots for their mothers?

Then my advice to you regarding petitions to ban people. Just don't ban people based on another person's request. Try to trace the genesis of the battle. You'll be amazed that the petitioner in most cases is even the agressor. It's because the battle degenerates to a level where he (the petitioner) can no longer cope, that prompts him to log a complaint. In such instances, you'll agree with me that it will be unfair of you to ban the guy that was petitioned.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2011
fork adict:

@ Oga jay Bee.
My experience with insults flying around is that some people just can't mind their god.danmed businesses. Or how do you explain a scenario where my post is exclusively directed at Mr.A only for Mr.B to respond to the post, without Mr. A's consent and insult me. Oga Jay Bee, trust me, using that report button na veeeeery long thing. If someone uses as much as a word that i find offensive in qualifying me in a post, i reserve the right to respond with ten thousand more offensive words. Cyberfights are like streetfights. There are no rules. If someone abuses me, where is it written that i can not abuse his mum in return knowing that most people have soft spots for their mothers?

Then my advice to you regarding petitions to ban people. Just don't ban people based on another person's request. Try to trace the genesis of the battle. You'll be amazed that the petitioner in most cases is even the agressor. It's because the battle degenerates to a level where he (the petitioner) can no longer cope, that prompts him to log a complaint. In such instances, you'll agree with me that it will be unfair of you to ban the guy that was petitioned.

I'm sure you do in an ideal world but Nairaland does have own rules that everyone has agreed to abide by once registered. Using foul languages is totally against NL's rules and i'm sure you'd agree with me that breaking these rules cos someone else did it is certainly not the way forward.

All we ask is for each and everyone of us to do our bit and if that involves you testing your restraint threshold and having to use the report to mod button more often so as to abide by these rules then please do.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by forkadict(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2011
jay bee:

I'm sure you do in an ideal world but Nairaland does have own rules that everyone has agreed to abide by once registered. Using foul languages is totally against NL's rules and i'm sure you'd agree with me that breaking these rules cos someone else did it is certainly not the way forward.

All we ask is for each and everyone of us to do our bit and if that involves you testing your restraint threshold and having to use the report to mod button more often so as to abide by these rules then please do.

i agree with you on that one. Please dont get me wrong. i dint say that Nl doesnt have rules, i said cyberfight doesnt have rules. You will agree with me NL rules prohibit cyberfights in its entirety.They do not regulate cyberfights.

Oga JayBee. Wetin una dey look before wey matter con spoil like dis? Na now una just wake up see say wahala dey una con dey run helter skelter. Well sha i go try to dey use the report to mod button (even though na veeery long thing). So help me God.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kpolli(m): 10:23am On Jun 13, 2011
story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we love the insults
we love the fights
continue
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 10:58am On Jun 13, 2011
you'll also love the bans wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Dsense(m): 12:17am On Jun 14, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MsPotato(f): 6:20am On Jun 15, 2011
Dearest[b] Iice [/b]and Jaybee,

Good afternoon from Malaysia.

Can u please move this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-690593.0.html to the Rubbish Bin?

1) I dont think the thread is romantic
2) I think this thread will cause more harm towards the forum considering of what happen in past history
3) Let bygones be bygones

Thank you so much.

Reality, sorry brotha but I think you have gone too far this time. undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2011
^^^
Moved to the General section as no Personal Identifiable Info has been displayed on the thread
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Dearest[b] Iice [/b]and Jaybee,

Good afternoon from Malaysia.

Can u please move this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-690593.0.html to the Rubbish Bin?
T[i]his is why you have no human right and freedom of speech in your country.[/i]

1) I dont think the thread is romantic
2) I think this thread will cause more harm towards the forum considering of what happen in past history
3) Let bygones be bygones

Thank you so much.

Reality, sorry brotha but I think you have gone too far this time.   undecided

WTF
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2011
jay bee:

^^^
Moved to the General section as no Personal Identifiable Info has bee displayed on the thread

Gracias hermano
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2011
And why was my thread moved? undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Orton10(m): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2011
Come guys,
Can a Mod be banned??
If Yes, then "where" can I file for report againist a Moderator on here??
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 16, 2011
^^ The thing done tire me o
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2011
odiaero:

And why was my thread moved? undecided
what thread? link?

Orton1_0:

Come guys,
Can a Mod be banned??
If Yes, then "where" can I file for report againist a Moderator on here??
check the homepage, there is a part for 'ban mod' shine your eyes.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2011
mukina2:

what thread? link?

Just forget it, one Mod told me it was Jaybee that moved it, i do rather forget it

mukina2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2011
^^
What thread r u on about?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Orton10(m): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2011
mukina2:

what thread? link?

undecided
Found nuffin - May I've a link to "it" instead??
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Phate07(m): 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^^Cant you recognise a joke when you see it?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2011
I motion Jaybee for moderator ban.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2011
Cos u missed me or something?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mods one of my ~NL properties~^Platinumnk thread^ is missing who is responsible? Please I need that thread back.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Dsense(m): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Orton10(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2011
Mukina ! ! ! angry

lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (145)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.