Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166221 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:15am On May 03, 2011
Hmmmm.

Well all I gotta say is, it's best some ppl IGNORE each other than embarrass themselves bottom line.
Reality you are my bro but there is not ONE female you haven't gotten into it with because you can't seem to
mind your business sometimes. If someone has abortions or cannot breed it's none of your concern.

Chima and 190 the ENTIRE site knows you two do NOT like each other, we don't need any more examples.
Too many threads are being locked. If I can squash my beef with OLD GIRL, NOT calling her my friend but making it a point
to end it and AVOID her, I don't see why you two can't do the same.

Nobody is enjoying this but those who have no lives. Please stop the bickering. Taking a back seat to dignity and leaving beef alone
doesn't mean one is scared of a punk/puzzy it shows maturity. I am tired! I came to NL to unwind and laugh and you mean to tell me
in less that 6 months it's gone from Def Comedy Jam/Poetry Love hour to DESERT STORM! dayum  undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by adamsrib(f): 7:57am On May 03, 2011
Glad you reopened this thread and just deleted posts instead.

Wow, I see nothing has changed around here.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Beync(f): 10:25am On May 03, 2011
When you hav a personal interest or bias against a particular person, group or body, it affects sound judgement and treatment on issues. Mods and Nairalanders should take note.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 03, 2011
Jay bee and iice have lives though. This is sounding like typical government. NLers can help themselves by acting their age. Too many kettles calling pot blacks sha. If you want things to change, always start with yourself. Jay bee and iice shouldn't be called every time you or your comrades act out of line. Are we not mostly adults on this website?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by BABE3: 4:24pm On May 03, 2011
ogugua88:

Jay bee and iice have lives though. This is sounding like typical government. NLers can help themselves by acting their age. Too many kettles calling pot blacks sha. If you want things to change, always start with yourself. Jay bee and iice shouldn't be called every time you or your comrades act out of line. Are we not mostly adults on this website?

Gbam! Gbam! Like Micheal Jackson rightly said in "Man in the mirror."

The way some people throw insults at one another and fight here ehn, you just can't help but wonder how they are in real life.

I'm a lot younger than most of these guys and it's not even that obvious--which is sad! embarassed Like there's just a way you handle things, everything doesn't have to result in a fight! For example, check me out on this thread:

Read and learn everyone (Follow the conversation between BABE! and Blood-Shedgrin :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-657792.0.html

Life is not that serious~~talkless of NL--pfffftttt. Trust me!

Change will come! I believe change will come!  smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Phate07(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2011
ogugua88:

Jay bee and iice have lives though. This is sounding like typical government. NLers can help themselves by acting their age. Too many kettles calling pot blacks sha. If you want things to change, always start with yourself. Jay bee and iice shouldn't be called every time you or your comrades act out of line.

Are we not mostly adults on this website?

I believe the answer to that question is NO. Judging by the different rants here, its obvious that most people on NL(especially the Romance Section) are not MATURED ENOUGH to deal with issues. And they do lack the art of civil and decent conversation.

JayBee,
I believe you should carry out your moderating duties to the fullest.

You should warn and/or recommend for a ban, any person that initiates a fight on this section. And avowed derailers too.
Also, worthless and dumb posts/comments should be trashed.

Cheers!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by CrudeOil2(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2011
Jay bee, please can you kindly ban these silly complainants?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nekai(f): 6:26pm On May 03, 2011
Wow, reading some of the things on here is funny.

[size=2pt]One complaint in particular reads less like a concerned forum member and more like a jilted lover.[/size]  lipsrsealed grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2011
They should make a fight section
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Dsense(m): 6:51pm On May 03, 2011
BABE!:

D-sense--You must be a joker! lol--- wink smiley

Change is gonna come! smiley

Olori nla cheesy . , Why you modified that? . .I'm crazier, lol

Just ignore them and continue dropping your view . . .Things can never change . .Trust me!! embarassed undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 7:03pm On May 03, 2011
Can we please keep the thread clean
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 7:06pm On May 03, 2011
Its funny how people on here are going we want "maturity, peace, no name calling and this and that " when they are the same ones going around name calling and causing havoc on every thread and trying to belittle others because of their low self esteem and insecurity.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 03, 2011
It is also funny how interlopers are following people throughout the forum and trying to start bull*ish failing to read and comprehend. I do believe i mentioned my own faults. Click one page over and click back here and refer to the first post on this page.  wink some ppl need to get over their LITTLE hurt feelings, keep beefs on CERTAIN THREADS esp. if it was NOT in this section and chuck off. Leave the adults to redeem themselves and seek peace.

ogugua88:

@OGUGUA,
jaybee is called because we as the posters cannot recommend for bans nor can we clean and lock threads. got it?
ok. sometimes ppl get fed up and rather than proceed to indulge in the arguing they seek the alternative which is the mods. Jaybee might be busy
no doubt but that is why he is called MODERATOR unless you want me to report to you, cause I have no problem doing so if you want.  tongue
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by sexylogan(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2011
MzDarkskin, i agree with completely. I've had it with the bickerring and insults and name calling. I come to NL to unwind, and then I becom a witness of World War III.
Jaybee, i think u should consider opening a forum and naming it ''Insults/beef zone'' for all those who belong there.
Sumone starts a thread bt befor u know it insults r bein traded and the thread is derailed. Enough is enough. angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2011
sexylogan:

MzDarkskin, i agree with completely. I've had it with the bickerring and insults and name calling. I come to NL to unwind, and then I becom a witness of World War III.
Jaybee, i think u should consider opening a forum and naming it ''Insults/beef zone'' for all those who belong there.
Sumone starts a thread bt befor u know it insults r bein traded and the thread is derailed. Enough is enough. angry
I agree with you on that since people are just too immature to know when it is over and done with. They can have their own little space on there and have their little snide comments in there and b[i]i[/i]tch fits.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 3:14pm On May 05, 2011
And who are these people

Please NO one should call my name around here anymore undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2011
Why are you paranoid? lol

I am just speaking in general
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 5:56pm On May 05, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Odunnu: 7:32pm On May 05, 2011
Okay! I've heard all your complaints. My middle name is Peace, now lemme have the link(s) to the thread(s) causing all the wa'ala
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 12:57pm On May 06, 2011
JAY BEE. Bro can u make me a modorator so I can pull light skin chicks? wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by dave2(m): 1:42pm On May 06, 2011
Mr, Cork:

JAY BEE. Bro can u make me a modorator so I can pull light skin chicks? wink

You of all people moderator grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hell NO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Omolola1(f): 1:47pm On May 06, 2011
lol @ cork being a moderator
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 06, 2011
sexylogan:

Right bro. first things's first Jaybee needs to have a harsh ban on these FEMALE STALKERS bringing beefs from one section to the next. That is CRUCIAL! Everyone who knew me 7 months ago knows how nice I can be and I allowed myself to stoop. I will get back to my old self ignoring the drama/cyber foes from hence forth and correct my wrongs. cheesy No need for a beef thread bro. That is why we have the chat thread so that they can take their trash and HURT-FEELING vendettas there.  smiley

Some of the men on this site surprise me too. Everything is a game and time to joke, and then when they are trying to be 'intellectual' they are not taken seriously and their pride ends up hurt and then we get more drama  undecided

Like I told Jaybee I will be using that REPORT button from now on.  wink Even if it has nothing to with me, if I see someone being disrepected because of their s3x, nationality or opinions - it's 'GOING DOWN!'  cheesy I think we need more 'sub-moderator' like vigilante action around here!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by LordReed(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2011
Is it possible to create a democratic ban system?

People will vote for unruly characters to be banned. I think I'd like that.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 10:02am On May 08, 2011
Hmm. Then everyone would be banned. Some people would vote just because someone didn't agree with their opinions or experiences.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by LordReed(m): 10:19am On May 08, 2011
No thats not what I mean. Unruly characters will have a consensus vote to be taken out not a wily nily vote. We could establish a minimum number say 30? 30 people have to vote for a person to be banned and voters must have a minimum of say 100 posts to be counted.

Could work.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Omolola1(f): 8:02pm On May 08, 2011
Supported
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Odunnu: 8:17pm On May 08, 2011
And what stops the person from creating another ID similar to the one banned
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by LordReed(m): 3:28am On May 09, 2011
Odunnu:

And what stops the person from creating another ID similar to the one banned

And if he/she is unruly again, ban. I wonder how many times he'll get banned b4 he catches on
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Orton10(m): 11:29am On May 09, 2011
Some of una get time - big time.
NL is NOT your father's house, why carry its headache and 'wahala' on your shoulders? Who send You??
I mean like really, really, who cares?
Of what use would a ban on a member be/bring to You? . . .increase your Bank Acct. maybe??
Its A damn bloody site!!! Have fun and piss off!! . . .ain't fun no more for ya, then take a break!!

Y'ALL sound like We're All here to protect NL's 'virginity' or something.
SMH @busy keyboards.lol.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 09, 2011
I can see my last posts here got people all heated up

I have made my point. Agree with it? good for you. If you don't . . . .''screw yourself.''
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 09, 2011
Orton1_0:

Some of una get time - big time.
NL is NOT your father's house, why carry its headache and 'wahala' on your shoulders? Who send You??
I mean like really, really, who cares?
Of what use would a ban on a  member be/bring to You? . . .increase your Bank Acct. maybe??
Its A damn bloody site!!! Have fun and piss off!! . . .ain't fun no more for ya, then take a break!!

Y'ALL sound like We're All here to protect NL's 'virginity' or something.
SMH @busy keyboards.lol.

hmmmm. now that's deep How ever, some people are getting out of line. If NL doesn't do something about it and moderators slack off bro ppl will lose confidence in the site. Nobody should have to be stalked, be picked on incessantly or be subjected to silly and foolish s3xist, racist, ethnocentric in nature comments; esp. when this is supposed to be a site that invites all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.