Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166177 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 09, 2011
@Jaybee
It's okay to accuse but very wrong to do so without producing evidence. These so called favourite girls of mine will probably the first to complain about my heavy handedness so what gives?

OH so you know them? how come you know them even when I have not mentioned names? undecided I can see you are quite aware of what you are doing here.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 2:50pm On May 09, 2011
jennykadry:

@Jaybee
OH so you know them? how come you know them even when I have not mentioned names? undecided I can see you are quite aware of what you are doing here.
Well i only joke with a few on NL so it's not hard to deduce those that you might have been pointing to.
BTW: You've made your point so what else?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 09, 2011
^^^Atleast you know them, so that is a good sign that you really enjoy playing the partial role ehn? Point made? yes. but Does it stop me from posting on here? nope.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2011
jennykadry:

^^^Atleast you know them, so that is a good sign that you really enjoy playing the partial role ehn? Point made? yes. but Does it stop me from posting on here? nope.
It certainly doesn't stop you from posting here but please only post complaints relevant to the romance section.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 09, 2011
jay bee:

It certainly doesn't stop you from posting here but please only post complaints relevant to the romance section.

Does this make sense to you?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 3:01pm On May 09, 2011
It does to me. All i'm pleading for is on-topic posts only.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Orton10(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

hmmmm. now that's deep How ever, some people are getting out of line. If NL doesn't do something about it and moderators slack off bro ppl will lose confidence in the site. Nobody should have to be stalked, be picked on incessantly or be subjected to silly and foolish s3xist, racist, ethnocentric in nature comments; esp. when this is supposed to be a site that invites all.

Yeah I guess You do have a point at the bold.
But take me advice dear, It ain't worth the stress AT ALL. I mean the site was in 'existence' when 'we' came, and sure damn right be 'ok' when we're gone, so why fight something We've got NO control over?
Dealing with humans offline is a pain in the arse on its own, then talk MORE - online. Believe You me, Some ppl on here are so pissed off with their lives and they come on here with anger and frustration in mind, spitting venom all over!! <<< Why contend with that
Lol.
Typing on my mobile sucks!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 09, 2011
Orton1_0:

Yeah I guess You do have a point at the bold.
But take me advice dear, It ain't worth the stress AT ALL. I mean the site was in 'existence' when 'we' came, and sure damn right be 'ok' when we're gone, so why fight something We've got NO control over?
Dealing with humans offline is a pain in the arse on its own, then talk MORE - online. Believe You me, Some ppl on here are so pissed off with their lives and they come on here with anger and frustration in mind, spitting venom all over!! <<< Why contend with that
Lol.
Typing on my mobile sucks!

GBAM!! SOOOOO TRUE!
Overall, I see what you are saying and I can respect that. You're right. smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 09, 2011
Quote of the day: "Don't complain about thieves stealing candy when you, too, have chocolate on your hands".
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 09, 2011
^^With that having been said, it's a good thing you don't complain.  smiley cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by annita19(f): 8:44pm On May 09, 2011
Sounds like yall cares much about craps by strangers online lol
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Busybody2(f): 1:03am On May 10, 2011
jennykadry:

Does this make sense to you?

It makes sense to me 100%, it is as easy as sliding a hot knife through butter lipsrsealed

TRANSLATION: Your post/complaint about how the romance section has gone to the dogs under his watch, is not permitted on this thread opened to deal with ANY complaint about the romance section Yeah, thats it undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 1:20am On May 10, 2011
^^^You name truely gives you away lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Busybody2(f): 1:31am On May 10, 2011
^^^

Oh dear does this mean my cover's been blown embarassed I thought my subtle name made my tatafonic self inconspicuous embarassed Nah, Kandiikane is bluffing, she does not know diddlysquat, phew, glad I can sleep soundly tonight knowing that my secret to usurp Jennykadry as Nairaland's Amebo no 1 is still safe tongue cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 1:39am On May 10, 2011
lol, whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut? shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:31am On May 10, 2011
Busy_body:

It makes sense to me 100%, it is as easy as sliding a hot knife through butter lipsrsealed

TRANSLATION: Your post/complaint about how the romance section has gone to the dogs under his watch, is not permitted on this thread opened to deal with ANY complaint about the romance section Yeah, thats it undecided

This is one reason why I asked if his post made any sense to him undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 9:15am On May 13, 2011
Some of una get time - big time.
NL is NOT your father's house, why carry its headache and 'wahala' on your shoulders? Who send You??
I mean like really, really, who cares?
Of what use would a ban on a member be/bring to You? . . .increase your Bank Acct. maybe??
Its A damn bloody site!!! Have fun and piss off!! . . .ain't fun no more for ya, then take a break!!

Y'ALL sound like We're All here to protect NL's 'virginity' or something.
SMH @busy keyboards.lol.

True talk,apart from the insults,
You'all should have fun in godly way smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by annita19(f): 1:45am On May 15, 2011
Lmao @ protecting NL virginity. . Seriously I never knew people could be much bothered about internet people
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 3:14am On May 16, 2011
Some people take Internet serious. undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Busybody2(f): 11:09am On May 16, 2011
Name:  jay bee
Position:  Moderators
Date Registered:  September 10, 2007, 11:59 AM
Last Active:  Today at 10:24:15 AM

Yeah the offensive thread was created at 3.30am, yeah you don't live on Nairaland 24/7 unlike the previous Mods who obviously did hence reason they were able to keep on top of things, but a five minutes quick glance first thing in the morning is surely enough to go through the topics on the first 5 pages to weed out the offensive ones, and you have been online today according to Nairaland's stats undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2011
^^^
Your point is?
The post you reported was removed by me immediately after receiving your notification so what are you on about again?
Am i suppose to be the only one moderating the romance section cos i don't understand why i'm being singled out
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Busybody2(f): 1:40pm On May 16, 2011
^^^

If you need me to highlight the point for you, you have another think coming cool
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 1:46pm On May 16, 2011
Jaybee mek way ooo biza bodi don cam en e don scatter grin cheesy cool
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2011
Busy_body:

^^^

If you need me to highlight the point for you, you have another think coming cool

Well u r free to bring it on wink
If you had payed more attention though maybe you would have seen that iice was active way before me this morning so your utterances being one sided just ain't fair.
wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2011
See, all this will not be happening to you if I was made mod.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 2:01pm On May 16, 2011
kandiikane:

See, all this will not be happening to you if I was made mod.

Please don't turn this thread to a chit chat thread. If u want to be a mod then please email Seun
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 2:04pm On May 16, 2011
See the insult I get for trying to help someone. I am sorry oh, continue. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Busybody2(f): 2:25pm On May 16, 2011
kandiikane:

See the insult I get for trying to help someone. I am sorry oh, continue. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Welcome to Nairaland where some people try to become slick and sly and pretend your humour flew over their head just because they have a beef lodged in their throat which needs regurgitating.

Funny how this is the only thread he is particular about people not derailing, seeing he has mentioned it two or three times now undecided Berra leave his precious thread be grin He sure has his priorities the right way round cheesy

jay bee:

Well u r free to bring it on wink
If you had payed more attention though maybe you would have seen that iice was active way before me this morning so your utterances being one sided just ain't fair.
wink

Well until iice comes here to moan she is not online 24/7 like you did in your response to someone, I only have your side of the story to ponder on cool
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2011
Looks like we are both clear so Next cool
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Busybody2(f): 2:47pm On May 16, 2011
^^^

Its a free world, so feel free to keep speaking for [b]your[/b]self or don'cha think so cool
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 2:49pm On May 16, 2011
Looks like = > Suggestive not definitive so there u go
Anyhoo, i got real work to do
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 16, 2011
BB angry angry angry is this how to tell me you missed me? angry angry angry ok let me go and console myself with the yumilicious men around hiaaaa angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.