Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Buhari Broke Into Tears - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Broke Into Tears (32585 Views)

For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo - Leadership / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 1:48am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

no i dont watch them, cant recall the last time i watch those stuff
but have been buying newspaper since i was like 14 or 15, but have been reading sacks of newspaper from the 80s that my daddy kept in the house since i was in Jss1

Its obvious you need to do some more reading. Just start with the Bakare prophecy which we earlier explained to you. Aletheia has graciously provided you with a link here : http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20061002624695 . Read up and see that they are all jokers including bakare.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by aletheia(m): 1:53am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

i love betting how much u wanna bet?? and am going to beat you to it, leave that aside first
^^I can see you are just a child on an ego trip. You really have nothing to say. Why don't you strap a bomb to your diapers and blow yourself up. It is obvious you are an Abdul-Muttalab type.

Donlittle:

oh even if u didnt knw, i am beginning to sense inflation started since 1999, we just didn't know.
Again I ask you; on what basis do you project that hyperinflation is coming to Nigeria? Apparently you don't know the difference between inflation and hyperinflation (the Zimbabwean kind). Even the USA has inflation. So it is just now that according to you:
i am beginning to sense inflation started since 1999
Really? Clearly you have nothing of importance to say, just piffle.

Donlittle:

WHo is to be blame?? The gods are not to be blame
SEnse who the gods is, buhari/ ribadu
What are these string of words? Clearly a vain attempt to sound intelligent. An idi*ot repeating words by rote. Clearly then your words are nothing. . .
a tale told by an idi*ot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

I shall no more indulge your attention seeking behavior.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 1:53am On Apr 14, 2011
deezzle:

@Aletheia, I can call u an based on my misconception of u as a result of thing i must have read or heard u say which coulda been misquoted or out o context. But on meeting you, i can then realise how great a guy u probably are. It happens to a lot of us as human beings. We make judgement wrongly sometimes which is not abnormal. tunde Bakare said this before he met Buhari and after meeting him, he realised how golden he is.

I had met Ribadu and thought highly of him but his actions lately has changed my opinion of him

Bakare didnt call Buhari out based on what he heard. He did so based on a 'divine' message and prophecy. Its different.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by deezzle(m): 1:55am On Apr 14, 2011
U are wrong. It wasnt a divine message, it was based on his personal perception
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 2:00am On Apr 14, 2011
deezzle:

No you are the one who is wrong. Below are excerpts from that article. Read the highlighted parts:

He said, “As it is right now, only God can stop IBB from becoming the president of this nation again. You are likely to disagree but the strategy to bring him back has been perfected and the script is being acted out.

“But there is good news there because God has shown me how to stop him.”

The cleric, who did not tell his audience the strategy to stop the Minna-based General from becoming the president in 2007, added that none of the presidential front runners would make Aso Rock.

Bakare said, “Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither (President Olusegun Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”

Emphasis on 'by the spirit of God' and "God has shown me"
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by aletheia(m): 2:01am On Apr 14, 2011
deezzle:

^Illusions die hard. Cognitive dissonance in play here. From the same article we read these words:
Bakare said, “Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither (President Olusegun Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”
^If this is not a prophecy as Christians understand it, then what is? But the question is: was it it a true prophecy or a false prophecy.
N.B. Tunde Bakare himself has never denied that it wasn't a prophecy and shortly after being tapped as Buhari's running mate, he insisted that God did not ask him to go into politics.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by bamosagie(m): 2:02am On Apr 14, 2011
@deezzle, forget bakare and his prophecy, trying a damage control would only make him look bad. buhari case is not help by his sharia comment either. for politicians both men are unbelievably naive.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf: 2:03am On Apr 14, 2011
deleted.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by deezzle(m): 2:05am On Apr 14, 2011
By the spirit of God is not the same as God has shown me. That quotation with the "by the spirot of God" is either incomplete or totally out of context
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf: 2:05am On Apr 14, 2011
^
Maybe you are Muslim or some other religion (or atheist). Your argument is laughable really.

deezzle:

Yah, that makes him a charlatan, bandying The Spirit of God in his personal opinions.
False prophet and sharia muppet team together to sell Nigeria snake oil.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by aletheia(m): 2:08am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

Even with the Usa inflation, one dollar equals to ummmm 160 naira?? aint it??
^^So according to the little child that calls himself Donlittle; exchange rate implies inflation? That means that the Japanese must be suffering hyperinflation then because the Japanese yen exchanges at about 83 to the dollar? Have you heard the term "Balance of Trade" before?
Again I will ask you: on the basis of what do you project hyperinflation in Nigeria? Think carefully before you answer this question.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by deezzle(m): 2:10am On Apr 14, 2011
Need your responses to these

How does a man whose friends are the Atikus, alams, Otedolas coma across to you guys as someone who will make a difference? What is your opinion about the national awards bestowed upon patricia ette or the presidential greeting publicly directed at bode george? do u know how many people die everyday in our ill equipped federal hospitals? did u see how much of an eyesore the hospital where the suleja bomb blast victims were taken was? what would it have taken the pdp led federal government to ewuip hospitals? Otedola sells deisel which will only be profitable as long as there isnt stable electricity. why will he be a supporter/sponsor of the gej ticket if he isnt sure that power will remain in its present state?what about the lip service being paid to Jos crisis? how about the promise of ensuring the bombers of 1st october are brought to justice? no bomber/kidnapper has ever been arrested? how about alams and ibori being treated with kids gloves? a spineless leader is what we do not need. a leader who sorrounds himself with mediocres and crooks will deepen our sorrows. what informed the appointment of bianca onoh as an adviser? why does he need 133aides? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-608976.0.html Why does he keep buying jets with the tax payer's money? what do u make of his empty silly promises of 36airports and new universities when the ones on ground are not maintained?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 2:16am On Apr 14, 2011
deezzle:

Need your responses to these

How does a man whose friends are the Atikus, alams, Otedolas coma across to you guys as someone who will make a difference? What is your opinion about the national awards bestowed upon patricia ette or the presidential greeting publicly directed at bode george? do u know how many people die everyday in our ill equipped federal hospitals? did u see how much of an eyesore the hospital where the suleja bomb blast victims were taken was? what would it have taken the pdp led federal government to ewuip hospitals? Otedola sells deisel which will only be profitable as long as there isnt stable electricity. why will he be a supporter/sponsor of the gej ticket if he isnt sure that power will remain in its present state?what about the lip service being paid to Jos crisis? how about the promise of ensuring the bombers of 1st october are brought to justice? no bomber/kidnapper has ever been arrested? how about alams and ibori being treated with kids gloves? a spineless leader is what we do not need. a leader who sorrounds himself with mediocres and crooks will deepen our sorrows. what informed the appointment of bianca onoh as an adviser? why does he need 133aides? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-608976.0.html Why does he keep buying jets with the tax payer's money? what do u make of his empty silly promises of 36airports and new universities when the ones on ground are not maintained?

You have not answered the one that was asked of you Buhari supporters earlier.

Why does a man who claims to be a corruption fighter have to arrange a clandestine meeting with individuals who are embodiments of corruption in Nigeria because of his inordinate desire to rule? He met with people like IBB, Atiku, Ciroma on the eve of their botched alliance talks with ACN
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by aletheia(m): 2:16am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

arguing with you is pointless
^
Obviously; your ignorance has been exposed. Because if you knew what you were talking about you would have answered my questions. Good riddance. grin
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by bamosagie(m): 2:22am On Apr 14, 2011
please allow donlittle to sleep, he needs to be punctual at school
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by aletheia(m): 2:23am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

@alatheia no no no not at alll, just that if i keep on arguing with you, i will look like a fool to you know
^
MY friend; you already looked like a fool from the moment you opened your mouth and left us in no doubt about that. I was merely performing a public service and contributing to the greater good in trying to cure you of your ignorance. Now a word of advice: Wikipedia is your friend: get an education before trying to mouth off on concepts that you know next to zero about.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by deezzle(m): 2:26am On Apr 14, 2011
Sometimes, u can put ur enemies to best use(48 Laws of power). Besides, all u heard was that he met with them the details of the meeting is unknown hence there is no reason jumping to unfounded conclusions. this cannot be substantiated like the points i raised. Besides, what has a meeting with them. For ur info, the G15 met with GEJ as well.  http://dailytrust.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16598:presidential-polls-buhari-meets-ciroma-group-today&catid=1:news&Itemid=2

So, please go ahead and respond to my post, i beg u
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by bamosagie(m): 2:27am On Apr 14, 2011
Next time the general needs to cry let him do it on hardtalk
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by aletheia(m): 2:38am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

wikipedia?? i only use that for musicians, not for ppolitics
even wikipedia findings cant solve nigeria and ppl like you problem
how pathetic??
^
Still insisting on being silly, are you? You talked about inflation and tried to tell me that Nigeria's current exchange rate implied hyperinflation. I have directed you to Wikipedia to research on inflation and balance of trade, but you insist in persisting in your folly. Did once mention PDP in any of my posts directed at you.

Oh and BTW that you attended a 2-year college is not a measure of scholastic achievement. It actually shows that your deficient and couldn't make the cut. Do you think you can bamboozle us. We know that 2-year colleges are among the lowest tier in the American tertiary education system ranking below 4-year Universities. If you were good enough; you would have made the cut and gone to a University. Obviously your SAT scores were pitiful. Your boast is like someone in Nigeria telling me he went to a College of Education at the age of 16 years when his mates are passing Jamb and going to OAU or UI. So I was right when I pinned you down as an AbdulMuttalab type. Rich father + poor brains = no sense.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by deezzle(m): 2:39am On Apr 14, 2011
u guys chickened out? am waiting still
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf: 2:41am On Apr 14, 2011
DonLittle: a  fool? no u are a fool, once u start putting your thumb for pdp!! oh well bleep it, shiiit aint none of my bizness
wikipedia?? i only use that for musicians, not for ppolitics
even wikipedia findings cant solve nigeria and ppl like you problem
how pathetic??

and u, your a pathetic loser for comparing china economy to that of naija??
for comparing their politician naija to that of goodluck
abalajo that we are  in sqaure zero
dnt u ever compare our economy to china owns
u want to kill us??

You do sound like a fool. Nobody is too young to be a fool, the only cure is to shut your mouth when you don't know. Everyone notices when an id!ot is loud.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by aletheia(m): 2:44am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

and u, your a pathetic loser for comparing china economy to that of naija??
^
Who mentioned China? I asked you whether the fact that the Japanese Yen exchanges at 83 to the dollar implies that there's hyperinflation in Japan. Is Japan = China now.
1) You have failed Basic Economics
2) You have now added Elementary Geography

No wonder you went to a 2-year college. I pretty sure it was your father's money that shoehorned you into the school or else they would have rejected you!

aletheia:

^^So according to the little child that calls himself Donlittle; exchange rate implies inflation? That means that the Japanese must be suffering hyperinflation then because the Japanese yen exchanges at about 83 to the dollar? Have you heard the term "Balance of Trade" before?
Again I will ask you: on the basis of what do you project hyperinflation in Nigeria? Think carefully before you answer this question.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 14, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials / Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members / Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.