Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,628 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Buhari Broke Into Tears - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Broke Into Tears (32586 Views)

For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo - Leadership / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 1:04am On Apr 14, 2011
Au contraire, I will be in Naija by 2012 , working and advancing in the gains of democracy. Thankful to God that we were not hoodwinked into regressing to primitive times, which it would have been had we voted Buhari.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by bamosagie(m): 1:05am On Apr 14, 2011
@Donlittle, as the name suggest I am sure you are still too little to understand what I am saying, I dont need a TV set to know happenings around me, I may be very young then but I was fully aware of my environment, bros the internet was not around then, and google was born recently. you can only google up achive news, literature written by others, these works maybe correct or not. if you witness things you know the truth, there is different between knowing and being told. Fear is not in my dictionary brother! death is just an excuse for life.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by deezzle(m): 1:11am On Apr 14, 2011
deezzle:

How does a man whose friends are the Atikus, alams, Otedolas coma across to you guys as someone who will make a difference? What is your opinion about the national awards bestowed upon patricia ette or the presidential greeting publicly directed at bode george? do u know how many people die everyday in our ill equipped federal hospitals? did u see how much of an eyesore the hospital where the suleja bomb blast victims were taken was? what would it have taken the pdp led federal government to ewuip hospitals? Otedola sells deisel which will only be profitable as long as there isnt stable electricity. why will he be a supporter/sponsor of the gej ticket if he isnt sure that power will remain in its present state?what about the lip service being paid to Jos crisis? how about the promise of ensuring the bombers of 1st october are brought to justice? no bomber/kidnapper has ever been arrested? how about alams and ibori being treated with kids gloves? a spineless leader is what we do not need. a leader who sorrounds himself with mediocres and crooks will deepen our sorrows. what informed the appointment of bianca onoh as an adviser? why does he need 133aides? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-608976.0.html Why does he keep buying jets with the tax payer's money? what do u make of his empty silly promises of 36airports and new universities when the ones on ground are not maintained?

Shagari was over throen forputting the nation in the same state of anarchy we are in right now. Nigeria needed a change which the buhari regime provided

GEJ supporters, awaiting u comments on this quote
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by bamosagie(m): 1:12am On Apr 14, 2011
@Donlittle please go and sleep its past bedtime, adult are discussing here!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 1:16am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

This was what most ppl said in 2007?? why should i believe you

Aww, from all indications, you are a very young person and you are truly searching for answers. I was very young during all the dictators' rule but all the things I didnt witness myself, my parents and older ones let me know. Buhari is no democrat. Neither is he a liberal person. A Buhari presidency will probably see many people thrown into jail(both guilty and innocent ones) but after that , what next? Even in recent debates and interviews, he has not articulated any developmental project he would carry out. Hey!, he even said there is nothing wrong with our educational system, can you beat that?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by deezzle(m): 1:19am On Apr 14, 2011
And he was right, there is nothing wrong with our 6334 system but funding. Most of us are products of that system but unfortunately, due to lack of funds, the standard has gone downhill. The reason for the lack of funding can be traced to corruption!!!! That is what buhari said and it is very true
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf: 1:21am On Apr 14, 2011
[size=14pt]Buhari according to Encyclopedia Britannica[/size]

Muhammad Buhari
ARTICLEfrom theEncyclopædia Britannica
Muhammad Buhari, Muhammad also spelled Muhammadu  (born Dec. 17, 1942, Daura, Nigeria), Nigerian military leader, who served as head of state (1984–85).

Educated largely in Katsina, Buhari took military training in Kaduna as well as in Great Britain, India, and the United States. He was involved in the military coup that ousted Yakubu Gowon in 1975 and was appointed military governor of North Eastern state (now Borno) that same year. He was appointed federal commissioner for petroleum resources by Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo, who became military head of state when Gowon’s successor, Murtala Mohammed, was assassinated in 1976. By 1977 Buhari had become the military secretary at Supreme Military Headquarters, which was the seat of government. By September 1979 he had returned to regular army duties and commanded a division based in Kaduna. Although elected government had returned to Nigeria in 1979, dissatisfaction with what the military perceived as corrupt politicians led to another military coup on Dec. 31, 1983, and Buhari was chosen unanimously to be the new head of state.

Insurmountable economic problems plagued the Buhari regime as petroleum prices collapsed in the face of expanding foreign debt. Buhari instituted austerity measures that caused severe hardship to the average Nigerian. [size=14pt]In addition, political corruption continued unabated, with politicians escaping to Western countries with millions of dollars in government money. In an effort to stop dissension, Buhari instituted restrictions on the press, political freedoms, and trade unionists.[/size] By August 1985 even the military had had enough, and Ibrahim Babangida took control of the government. Buhari was detained in Benin City but was released at the end of 1988.

In 2003 Buhari ran for president; he was defeated by the incumbent, Olusegun Obasanjo of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP). Buhari ran again in 2007 but was defeated by the PDP’s candidate, Umaru Yar’Adua, in an election that was strongly criticized by international observers as being marred by voting irregularities.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/83801/Muhammad-Buhari

The enlarged font describes the regime of a clueless evil despot.
The overwhelming evidence to date, is that the man has not changed one bit.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 1:22am On Apr 14, 2011
deezzle:

And he was right, there is nothing wrong with our 6334 system but funding. Most of us are products of that system but unfortunately, due to lack of funds, the standard has gone downhill. The reason for the lack of funding can be traced to corruption!!!! That is what buhari said and it is very true

When he was probed further to explain,it was clear that he wasnt talking about the 6334 system. Thats why Ribadu was livid with rage at what the old soldier was saying.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by bamosagie(m): 1:24am On Apr 14, 2011
@Donlittle are you still awake?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by deezzle(m): 1:26am On Apr 14, 2011
He said there was nothing rong with the system but funding!! What else would u have him say.

Ribadu is always livid about every point anyone makes so he is inconsequential as far as i am concerned
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by deezzle(m): 1:28am On Apr 14, 2011
GEJ will shock all of u. If u are all right about him being a man of honor, then he will do the honorable thing and vote for Buhari
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by bamosagie(m): 1:30am On Apr 14, 2011
@Donlittle what is your obsession with TV?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by recoome(m): 1:33am On Apr 14, 2011
Buhari is a MUMU, if u waste ur vote 4 him, then u will turn to a big MUMU! @ donlittle: u must are already a 'larger than life MUMU'
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by aletheia(m): 1:35am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

i knw were nigeria is heading in 2015, u kwn zimbabwe?? were inflation killed themm,
yes it coming to naija!! i tell you
oh well i will simply get richer by sending 1 dollar and making it 20000 naira in nigeria hhahahahahha it  a wrap for ppl like me
^^What an irritating and silly child you are. So hyperinflation is coming to Nigeria? On the basis of what do you project this fantasy. I can bet my last naira that you do not have any foreign passport. You are just a pretentious twerp.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by deezzle(m): 1:37am On Apr 14, 2011
if u judge buhari to be a mumu, then spineless jonathan who was nearly made to be Turai's houseboy is what? a doormat!!!!

He had to ask USA to help him get power from Turai.

If not for Tunde Bakare and co, Turai would have dealt with him
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 14, 2011
General

Whatever happens on Saturday you are a hero, my hero.

The story of your life inspires. I am glad to have lived in your time and pray that I can, one day, be half the man that you are.

Everything happens for a reason. Maybe you are God's way of raising warriors for the new Nigeria that we, that will vote for you on any given day, believe is nigh. It will be our moral duty to carry on your dream,  win or lose.

Yes, the road is long that we walk,  but we are strong and young. So we shall take every step with zeal in the spirit of your tears,  we will.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 1:38am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

ohhh damn
now i am sure u just bought a TV

Oh man, have you been starved of TV or what? Whats this obsession with it? It keeps proving to us that you are probably too young to be discussing these things.  smiley

Let me see , dont you have power rangers to watch?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by aletheia(m): 1:39am On Apr 14, 2011
Revealing a chilling prophetic vision, Bakare said: “Neither Buhari nor IBB nor Obasanjo nor Atiku will be part of the new Nigeria. They are part of the old that has decayed and is still decaying. The new is coming forth. It is the counsel of the Lord that shall stand in this nation. Until the sons of turmoil destroy themselves, this nation will not know peace.”
Source: http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20061002624695
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 1:42am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

oh u again, now even if you didnt get free eduaction under pdp
dont u knw there is freedom of speech??
if i like, i will prob tell  goodluck he is mad to is face
wat will he do? am waiting for your reply

You wouldnt dare try that with Buhari, you would be gathered and thrown into the deepest parts of kirikiri before you exhale.

Thank your stars its Jonathan, a democrat.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by deezzle(m): 1:43am On Apr 14, 2011
@Aletheia, I can call u an idiot based on my misconception of u as a result of thing i must have read or heard u say which coulda been misquoted or out o context. But on meeting you, i can then realise how great a guy u probably are. It happens to a lot of us as human beings. We make judgement wrongly sometimes which is not abnormal. tunde Bakare said this before he met Buhari and after meeting him, he realised how golden he is.

I had met Ribadu and thought highly of him but his actions lately has changed my opinion of him
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Odunnu: 1:47am On Apr 14, 2011
In a weird way i'm beginning to find all these major proBuhari fans very good actors. These guys make me laff, I must say. Choi!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. / Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu / 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.