Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Buhari Broke Into Tears - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Broke Into Tears (32496 Views)

For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo - Leadership / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by ebeano1: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2011
Na today? the people he  remembered only in sharing PTF notebooks while constructing trunk A roads to the North as the head of PTF are just recovering from their wailing. Phhhewww. Another stage-managed event by this Odumakin guy. More tears into the basin
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by dasa: 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2011
talknafree:

A prayer for suppoters of GEJ

As you cast you vote for pdp come saturday, may any bad policies they (pdp government) pass (if they get to win) affect you, you family and generation yet unborn 100 times more than it will affect any other group of person(s)

Any curse you throw on the president and any member of the pdp party, may it bounce back to you, your family and generation yet unborn in a million folds.

May you never get to regret for a second why you voted the pdp into power for if you do (even for a second) then and only then will your suffering start to multiply.

May you be the shield to absolve/absorb ALL the bad policies passed unto the masses and the country as a whole.

AMEEN!!!

beef and others i want you all to say amen to the above prayer.

Amen thanks for the prayer. my own prayer is that you and your family will continue to have fuel scarcity while it is available to everyone else.

now to my post,

what Buhari and IBB want is to match OBJ's record of being the leader  Twice. wetin im wan do now wey im no do that time. he belongs to the generation that killed Nigeria, he even played a major role in the murder, and all this young people that cant remember anything are shouting his name.

abeg, we dont believe you, na pepe you put for eye. trying to appeal for sympathy by crying. your PR guys scripted that well sha.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2011
goggs: I saw the General break down on TV.

I thought I saw sincerity in there. I doubt if anything else will make him so emotional. What he must have thought of is how badly things are, and the burning desire to fix them. Great Gani Fawenhinmi also broke down and cried when talking about the country's decadence. I am certain they were not crocodile tears. A careful analysis of where Nigeria is coming from and  is headed can bring  a patriot to tears

I feel his frustration. I am yet to make up my mind for a candidate, but I am gradually becoming certain that Goodluck may not likely get my vote because he is yet to convince me on his plan to fight corruption (if he has any at all), and the lack of a strong economic team. These are the biggest issues I am very worried about.

I am open though; an undecided voter if you will. However, buhari is slightly ahead of ribadu in the race for my thumb this Saturday.

Just like the great Fela broke down when Buhari jailed him for nothing. When he came out, he released the album called "Beasts of no nation."
Excerpt:

Na be outside- Buhari dey
Na craze man be dat
Animal in craze-man skin-i
Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- Idia-gbon dey
Na craze man be dat- oh
Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- dem find me guilty
Na be outside- dem jail me five years
I no do nothing

Na be outside-dem judge dey beg ee-o
Na craze world be dat, Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- dem kill dem students
Soweto, Zaria, and Ife

Na craze world be dat, ee-oh
Na craze world be dat,
Na be outside- all dis dey happen

[size=14pt]Quiz, point out Buhari in the pic below[/size] grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/_MgRHpnroYGU/TRsHcU6PPHI/AAAAAAAABQs/ZVqYGJ9q7Qk/s1600/BeastsOfNoNation.jpg[/img]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by ziccoit: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
[size=15pt]Buhari weeps over nation’s problems[/size]

Says this is his last outing for the Presidency
=Says he didn’t touch any kobo while in office
=Challenges other candidates now and before to say same
By HENRY UMORU
ABUJA— IT was a solemn moment, Wednesday, as the presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, and former Military Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, broke down in tears while lamenting the problems confronting the country.

The venue was the International Conference Centre, Abuja.     Buhari broke down in tears    at the  event organised by the party to mark the end of its presidential campaign.  Buhari wept intermittently as he managed to conclude his   12 page address.

Vice presidential candidate of CPC, Pastor Tunde Bakare, former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, ex- Secretary of Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF, Col. Hameed Ali (rtd.) who were on the high table as Buhari sobbed in between words were also moved to tears as they used their handkerchiefs to control sipping tears.

L-R CPC Vice presidential candidate Pastor Tunde Bakare, CPC Presidential candidate, Gen. Muahammadu Buhari (Rtd) and Former FCT Minister Mallam El-Rufai at grand finale of Buhari’s presidential campaign held at International Conference Centre, Abuja today

Ife Oyedele, a member of the Board of Trustees, BoT of the party, however, wept profusely throughout the period Buhari spoke.

Emotions

The emotions created by Buhari’s sobs inevitably led to the abrupt disruption of the question and answer session with newsmen that was scheduled to follow.

In his speech, Buhari had said that the 2011 contest would be his last pursuit of the presidency stressing  that while he occupied the office of military head of state, he never touched a kobo of public funds. He thus challenged other presidential candidates who had occupied public office to a public attestation of his claim.

“After being head of state, I am sure I could easily have retired into a life of comfort and ease as an elder statesman, as a contractor or as a beneficiary of anyone of the nation’s many generous prebendal offerings.

But that is not what I wish to do with my life. And so, if I don’t take any of these alternative courses of action, it should be clear that I am not in this for the love of office or for pursuit after personal glory or in order to achieve some personal goal. Far be it from me that this should be.

I need nothing and I have nothing more to prove. I am in this solely for the love of my country and concern for its destiny and the fate of its people. And that is why, despite the many disappointments along the way, I am still in the struggle and will remain in it to the end. I have decided to dedicate the remainder of my life to fighting for the people of this country-until their right is restored to them.

Massive rigging

Buhari who urged the electorate to guard and protect their votes in next Saturday’s election, warned, “You must maintain your presence during the counting and collating of the votes and the announcement of the results.

Because you haven’t done this in all cases, they have already started turning your victories into defeats. The massive rigging that took place last Saturday is unacceptable, and you must not allow a repeat performance next Saturday.”

The Presidential candidate who titled his briefing as “Creating Hope for the Future,” said, “Today is exactly 18 weeks since I declared my intention to contest the presidential election; and I must say it has been a very memorable period of time for me. As always, being on the campaign trail has been for all of us a most educating experience.

“For me this campaign is doubly significant. First, because it is an election in which more clearly and more unambiguously than the previous two in 2003 and 2007, our victory is assured, as evidenced by the unprecedented turnout by the people and spontaneous popular acclaim all over the country.

“And, second, because this campaign is the third and last one for me; since, after it, I will not present myself again for election into the office of the president.

Potable water

“As a Nigerian, I already know as of fact that for a vast majority of our people electricity and potable water remain unavailable and unaffordable. I have been told of how uncountable numbers of children drop out of schools because their parents cannot afford to pay their school fees and how many more go without school all together.”

Expressing gratitude to the nation, Buhari said: “That is why I wish to seize this opportunity to express my gratitude to you, the people of this country for your constancy in keeping faith with the nation despite all these problems; and I must, especially, thank you most warmly for your unprecedented, massive show of support to our cause, as expressed by your constant presence on the scene.

“This demonstration of support and your determination to midwife and support change are a cause of concern for the enemies of democracy, progress and national unity. And I must also thank you for answering our call to you to register en masse for the election. I am very glad to say that you have done this. Now, you must take matters to their logical conclusion.

The CPC Presidential Candidate said: “My primary mission in the service of Nigeria as president is to provide the requisite leadership for the actualization of our collective vision _ by example, by action and by sacrifice.”

These for me shall remain articles of faith in my conduct as a public servant. To actualize this vision and achieve the mission, I will be guided by the following three principles: creating opportunity for all Nigerians, demanding responsibility from all Nigerians, and forging a strong and virile communal spirit among all Nigerians.”

“This is a vision that should draw us together as a people and not pull us apart as enemies; a vision that will improve leadership and not seek to deify leaders; a vision that will enrich the system and not steal from the country and impoverish it; a vision that will develop our potentials and not destroy us as a people. This is my vision for Nigeria. I believe it is a vision whose time has come. We must, therefore, as a people, work hard to create this new Nigeria of our dream.

‘’Fellow patriots, the seed of our future is in our today. As we prepare to enter into the second decade of the new millennium, more and more of our people will be looking up to the leadership for solutions to the problems of their daily lives. These are demands we must strive hard to meet. I joined politics and particularly this presidential race to respond to this need.

“While we will strive to work closely with all anti_corruption agencies, we are however going to lead by example. We will endeavour to build and promote honesty in our polity, so that public properly is treated as a sacred trust in our care for which we will be held accountable.

“Never again should the people of this nation have to tolerate the violation of their nation, the pillage of their resources and the consequent destruction of their nation. In order to succeed in this, as in all other national endeavours, we need unity to end the destructive divisiveness along the people of our dear country. I would therefore like to call upon you to close your ranks and stand proudly as Nigerians, because there is pretty little that can be achieved without unity.

“Unity is needed within the party, between our party and other parties; it  is in fact needed among all the political parties within the country, and it is needed between political friends and foes. We need unity of purpose to defeat the enemies of the people, to be able to successfully attack problems and to be able to deepen the roots of our nascent democratic culture.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2011
[flash=480,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zhA2pxthkI[/flash]

Ah - Let’s get now into another, underground spiritual game
Just go to help me the answer, go to say, "Aiya-kata"- Oh ya

O’feshe-Lu
[Chorus] Aiya kata
O’feshe- g’Ba

O’feshe-Woh
[Chorus] Aiya kata
O’feshe-Weng
Aiya kata
Aiya Koto
Aiya Kiti
Aiya Kutu

O’feshe-Lu
[Chorus] Aiya kata
O’feshe- g’Ba

Oh,

Basket mouth wan start to leak again, oh-
[Chorus] Basket mouth wan open mouth again, oh
Abi you don forget I say I sing, ee-oh
Oh, I sing, I say, I go my mouth like basket, ee-oh, Malan Bia-gbe-re

Fela, wetin you go sing about?
[Chorus] Dem go worry me…

Dem go worry me, worry me-- worry, worry, worry, worry
[Chorus] Dem go worry me
Dey wan to make us sing about prison
Dem go worry me, worry me-- worry, worry all over da town
Dey wan to know about prison life

[Chorus] Dem go worry me

The time weh I dey, for prison, I call am “inside world”
The time weh I dey outside prison, I call am “outside world”
Na craze world, na be outside world

[Chorus] Craze world
Na be outside- da police-i dey
Na be outside- da soldier dey
Na be outside- da court dem dey
Na be outside- da magistrate dey
Na be outside- da judge dem dey
Na craze world be dat
[size=14pt]Na be outside- Buhari dey
Na craze man be dat
Na craze world be dat
Na craze man be dat- oh
Na craze world be dat
I no do nothing
Soweto, Zaria, and Ife
Na craze world be dat,
Na be outside- all dis dey happen[/size]
Na craze world be dat, ee-oh…,

[size=14pt]Make you hear this one
War against indiscipline, ee-oh

Na Nigerian government, ee-oh
Dem dey talk ee-oh
“My people are us-e-less, My people are sens-i-less, My people are indiscipline”

Dem dey talk be dat
“My people are us-e-less, My people are sens-i-less, My people are indiscipline”

I never hear dat before- oh
Make Government talk, ee-oh

Dem dey talk be dat
Which kind talk be dat- oh?
Craze talk be dat ee-oh
Na animal talk be dat – oh

[Chorus] Many leaders as you see dem
[Chorus] Na different disguise dem dey-oh
[Chorus] Animals in human skin
[Chorus] Animal-I put-u tie-oh
[Chorus] Animal-I wear agbada
[Chorus] Animal-I put-u suit-u[/size]

These disguising leaders ee-oh, na wah for dem
Dem-o hold meeting everywhere, dem reach America

Dem call the place, the “United Nations”
Hear-oh another animal talk
Wetin united inside “United Nations”?
Who & who unite, for “United Nations”?
No be there Thatcher & Argentina dey
No be there Reagan & Libya dey
Is-i-rael versus Lebanon
Iran-i-oh versus Iraq-i
East West Block versus West Block East
No be there dem dey oh- United Nations
Dis “united” United Nations
One veto vote is equal to 92 […or more, or more]
What kind sense be dat, na animal sense

[Chorus] Animal-I put-u suit-u

[size=14pt]Dem go hold meeting, oh, Dem go start yab human beings
Animal talk don start again
Dash dem, human rights

Dem go hold meeting, oh, Dem go start yab human beings
Dash dem human rights

How animal go know-say dem no born me as slave?
How animal go know say slave trade don pass?
And, dey wan dash us human rights
Animal must talk to human beings
Give dem human rights

I beg-I, oh, make you hear me well-u well
I beg-I, oh, make you hear me very well

Human rights na my property
So therefore, you can’t dash me my property
Dey wan dash us human rights

Some people say, “Why I dey talk like dis,
No be talk like dis, dem take to carry me go prision ee-oh”
No be me dey talk, na Prime Minister Botha dey talk, ee-oh

Him say, “this uprising will bring out the beast in us”
[Chorus] this uprising will bring out the beast in us[/size]

Eh Ji Keke- my argument

Botha na friend to Thatcher & Reagan
Botha na friend to some other leaders too
And together dem wan dash us human rights
Animals wan dash us human rights
Animal can’t dash me human rights
Animal can’t dash us human rights

Beasts of no nation- Egbe Ke Gbe na bad society

[CHORUS] Beasts of no nation, egbe ke gbe
[CHORUS] Beasts of no nation, oturu gbe ke

Easy… easy

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by davidom: 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2011
i can never vote for a crying General as a President, let me give u guys what was going on Buhari's mind when he was sobbing: after 3 attempts i still can't be President of Nigeria and this ACN just added more insult by refusing to merge with CPC, am i a born losser or is the Presidency by force? Abeg i give up GEJ is the WINNER!!! soobbbingggggg
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by davidom: 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2011
i can never vote for a crying General as a President, let me give u guys what was going on Buhari's mind when he was sobbing: after 3 attempts i still can't be President of Nigeria and this ACN just added more insult by refusing to merge with CPC, am i a born losser or is the Presidency by force? Abeg i give up GEJ is the WINNER!!! soobbbingggggg
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by deezzle(m): 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2011
You guys make me sick.

GEJ and PDP will try their best at rigging and get voted in. we will all meet here again and y'all their supporters will eat your words

The man quoting fela, what will u call a man that faces one way traffic on lekki epe expressway, a disciplined gentleman?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by jmaine: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2011
talknafree:

As you cast you vote for pdp come saturday, may any bad policies they (pdp government) pass (if they get to win) affect you, you family and generation yet unborn 100 times more than it will affect any other group of person(s)

Any curse you throw on the president and any member of the pdp party, may it bounce back to you, your family and generation yet unborn in a million folds.

May you never get to regret for a second why you voted the pdp into power for if you do (even for a second) then and only then will your suffering start to multiply.

May you be the shield to absolve/absorb ALL the bad policies passed unto the masses and the country as a whole.

AMEEN!!!

As you cast your votes for Buhari . .May every good thing in your life be truncated and oppressed  just like Buhari truncated democracy in Nigeria

May You suffer hardship and pain in all that you do in the same manner Buhari Dictatorial regime caused Nigerians in the past

May you be a candidate of being unjustly jailed indefinitely, Just like Buhari jailed innocent journalist for doing their jobs

May you be a continual failure in any thing you aspire just as Buhari is a constant failure in occupying the seat of the presidency

May you suffer loses in all your endeavours just as Buhari forced business to extinction by making them sell below their cost prize

May outdated retrogressive laws be enacted for your destruction just like Buhari did during his regime . .

enough for now . . Please answer amen also . .
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2011
deezzle:

You guys make me sick.

GEJ and PDP will try their best at rigging and get voted in. we will all meet here again and y'all their supporters will eat your words

The man quoting fela, what will u call a man that faces one way traffic on lekki epe expressway, a disciplined gentleman?

LOL! Fela was jailed for 5 years for bringing in money he earned from a musical tour by Buhari, the man he called "animal in human skin."
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by desktop: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
They should have asked this old man what really he wants again? and during his time as military head of state was he not aware of democracy then to have steered the country in that direction that now hes fighting for? who gives a flying f**k when he joined partisan politics? Also please please please when he loses again this time around would he kindly save us the trauma of his purposeless disillusioned attempt to rule the country and not campaign again either under this or any other party please BUHARI please it is enough you are not (have never and will never be) in tune or aware of what it takes to rule the Nation right. All your other mates now are chilling or running things in the background your political campaign is older than my last three cars yet you still believe you should be a hindrance for  fresh air to blow.
Please go, we dont want you not now. . .not ever you and the deceitful smokescreen you have as a vice. pastor of fake prophecies. I hope he has seen the result in his vision cos its always the opposite of what he prophesies that comes to pass.

Wahala90:

[size=13pt]"If a man that can give us a free and fair election is in PDP, then that man is fit to wear the presidential crown."[/size] couldnt have reasoned this better myself God bless you jare wahala90

next time you want to cry do it on top of a transformer

loser
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Gbenge77(m): 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]
monkeyleg:

Same president Endorsed A known Crook of a Governor, wanted in the UK for Money Laudering charges. Causing wicked problems in Delta state, All to satisfy his selfish desire. Now Delta state is in real trouble.

People mus open thier eyes, this is not time for sentiments for change. Kick PDP out, or we will be back here in 4yrs complaining
 GEJ has to be tried for the mismanagement of our foreign reserves.He musnt get away with that.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf3: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
Beaf:

[flash=480,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zhA2pxthkI[/flash]

Ah - Let’s get now into another, underground spiritual game
Just go to help me the answer, go to say, "Aiya-kata"- Oh ya

O’feshe-Lu
[Chorus] Aiya kata
O’feshe- g’Ba

O’feshe-Woh
[Chorus] Aiya kata
O’feshe-Weng
Aiya kata
Aiya Koto
Aiya Kiti
Aiya Kutu

O’feshe-Lu
[Chorus] Aiya kata
O’feshe- g’Ba

Oh,

Abi you don forget I say I sing, ee-oh
Oh, I sing, I say, I go my mouth like basket, ee-oh, Malan Bia-gbe-re

[Chorus] Dem go worry me…

[Chorus] Dem go worry me
Dey wan to make us sing about prison
Dey wan to know about prison life

[Chorus] Dem go worry me

The time weh I dey, for prison, I call am “inside world”
The time weh I dey outside prison, I call am “outside world”
Na craze world, na be outside world

[Chorus] Craze world
Na be outside- da police-i dey
Na be outside- da soldier dey
Na be outside- da court dem dey
Na be outside- da magistrate dey
Na be outside- da judge dem dey
Na craze world be dat
[size=14pt]Na be outside- Buhari dey
Na craze man be dat
Na craze world be dat
Na craze man be dat- oh
Na craze world be dat
I no do nothing
Soweto, Zaria, and Ife
Na craze world be dat,
Na be outside- all dis dey happen[/size]
Na craze world be dat, ee-oh…,

[size=14pt]Make you hear this one
War against indiscipline, ee-oh

Dem dey talk ee-oh

Dem dey talk be dat

I never hear dat before- oh
Make Government talk, ee-oh

Dem dey talk be dat
Which kind talk be dat- oh?
Craze talk be dat ee-oh

[Chorus] Animal-I put-u suit-u[/size]

These disguising leaders ee-oh, na wah for dem
Dem-o hold meeting everywhere, dem reach America

Dem call the place, the “United Nations”
Hear-oh another animal talk
Wetin united inside “United Nations”?
Who & who unite, for “United Nations”?
No be there Thatcher & Argentina dey
No be there Reagan & Libya dey
Is-i-rael versus Lebanon
Iran-i-oh versus Iraq-i
East West Block versus West Block East
No be there dem dey oh- United Nations
Dis “united” United Nations
One veto vote is equal to 92 […or more, or more]
What kind sense be dat, na animal sense

[size=14pt]Dem go hold meeting, oh, Dem go start yab human beings
Dash dem, human rights

Dem go hold meeting, oh, Dem go start yab human beings
Dash dem human rights

How animal go know-say dem no born me as slave?
How animal go know say slave trade don pass?
And, dey wan dash us human rights
Animal must talk to human beings
Give dem human rights

I beg-I, oh, make you hear me well-u well
I beg-I, oh, make you hear me very well

So therefore, you can’t dash me my property
Dey wan dash us human rights

Some people say, “Why I dey talk like dis,
No be talk like dis, dem take to carry me go prision ee-oh”
No be me dey talk, na Prime Minister Botha dey talk, ee-oh

Him say, “this uprising will bring out the beast in us”
[Chorus] this uprising will bring out the beast in us[/size]

Eh Ji Keke- my argument

Botha na friend to Thatcher & Reagan
Botha na friend to some other leaders too
And together dem wan dash us human rights
Animals wan dash us human rights
Animal can’t dash me human rights
Animal can’t dash us human rights

Beasts of no nation- Egbe Ke Gbe na bad society

[CHORUS] Beasts of no nation, egbe ke gbe
[CHORUS] Beasts of no nation, oturu gbe ke

Easy… easy

My friend you are a big Fo'ol, you are bringing Fela song that  mentioned Buhari, Try and bring his songs that  mentioned PDP chieftains like OBJ. Who do you think you are fooling in this Nairaland. It still goes back to what we are saying here. Buhari and Idiagbon were mention in his song because of being a military government . Obasanjo was mentioned as being corrupt thief even with election rigging.
  I would rather go for a government of Buhari even in Fela's prospectives than to go for Goodluck's PDP where ObJ, anenih and Danjuma still calls the day. Goodluck is a house boy . You are shooting yourself here
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
desktop:

They should have asked this old man what really he wants again? and during his time as military head of state was he not aware of democracy then to have steered the country in that direction that now hes fighting for? who gives a flying be intimate with when he joined partisan politics? Also please please please when he loses again this time around would he kindly save us the trauma of his purposeless disillusioned attempt to rule the country and not campaign again either under this or any other party please BUHARI please it is enough you are not (have never and will never be) in tune or aware of what it takes to rule the Nation right. All your other mates now are chilling or running things in the background your political campaign is older than my last three cars yet you still believe you should be a hindrance for  fresh air to blow.
Please go, we dont want you not now. . .not ever you and the deceitful smokescreen you have as a vice. pastor of fake prophecies. I hope he has seen the result in his vision cos its always the opposite of what he prophesies that comes to pass.

next time you want to cry do it on top of a transformer

loser  

lol at the highlighted part. Not to worry, we understand what you were trying to say.  smiley
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Wahala90: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
[size=14pt]
"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," - Buhari

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," - Buhari
[/size]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by ziccoit: 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2011
jmaine:

As you cast your votes for Buhari . .May every good thing in your life be truncated and oppressed  just like Buhari truncated democracy in Nigeria

May You suffer hardship and pain in all that you do in the same manner Buhari Dictatorial regime caused Nigerians in the past

May you be a candidate of being jailed indefinitely for being innocent Just like Buhari jailed innocent journalist for doing their jobs

May you be a continual failure in any thing you aspire just as Buhari is a constant failure in occupying the seat of the presidency

May you suffer loses in all your endeavours just as Buhari forced business to extinction by making them sell below their cost prize

May outdated retrogressive laws be enacted for your destruction just like Buhari did during his regime . .

@jmaine, you are quite desperate. I didn't know you were this rough. Who has brainwashed you up to this extent? Are you, your family, associates benefiting from the corrupts and spoils of offices that PDP has made popular and systemic? Grow up guy. You can do better than this guy.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf3: 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Beaf
LOL! Fela was jailed for 5 years for bringing in money he earned from a musical tour by Buhari, the man he called "animal in human skin."

Stop talking nonsense, Fela was caught with I think $4000 when he was leaving the country.This just  shows that you are just liar like your Goodluck

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=gQROaY12no8C&pg=RA1-PT52&lpg=RA1-PT52&dq=fela+arrest+1983&source=bl&ots=4HKVSJ5yRp&sig=fmDaUNpVk3XQ-daBrBA7bzXiOeY&hl=en&ei=BiWmTc32NY2YhQeKx7TWCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCUQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=fela%20arrest%201983&f=false
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
dasa:

Amen thanks for the prayer. my own prayer is that you and your family will continue to have fuel scarcity while it is available to everyone else.

now to my post,

what Buhari and IBB want is to match OBJ's record of being the leader  Twice. wetin im wan do now wey im no do that time. he belongs to the generation that killed Nigeria, he even played a major role in the murder, and all this young people that cant remember anything are shouting his name.

abeg, we dont believe you, na pepe you put for eye. trying to appeal for sympathy by crying. your PR guys scripted that well sha.

When every other Nigerian is using Hummer as sandals, you and your family will use dunlop slippers as cars. You will treck the entire country with nothing but your feet.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf3: 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Beaf

Stop talking nonsense, Fela was caught with I think $4000 when he was leaving the country.This just  shows that you are just liar like your Goodluck

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=gQROaY12no8C&pg=RA1-PT52&lpg=RA1-PT52&dq=fela+arrest+1983&source=bl&ots=4HKVSJ5yRp&sig=fmDaUNpVk3XQ-daBrBA7bzXiOeY&hl=en&ei=BiWmTc32NY2YhQeKx7TWCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCUQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=fela%20arrest%201983&f=false
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2011
goggs:

I saw the General break down on TV.

I thought I saw sincerity in there. I doubt if anything else will make him so emotional. What he must have thought of is how badly things are, and the burning desire to fix them. Great Gani Fawenhinmi also broke down and cried when talking about the country's decadence. I am certain they were not crocodile tears. A careful analysis of where Nigeria is coming from and  is headed can bring  a patriot to tears

I feel his frustration. I am yet to make up my mind for a candidate, but I am gradually becoming certain that Goodluck may not likely get my vote because he is yet to convince me on his plan to fight corruption (if he has any at all), and the lack of a strong economic team. These are the biggest issues I am very worried about.

I am open though; an undecided voter if you will. However, buhari is slightly ahead of ribadu in the race for my thumb this Saturday.

In reference to the highlighted part, please could you list the 'strong economic team' that Buhari parades?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2011
PDP ALOOTA CONTINUA
Beaf and co
eyah!pity you dont feel sorry for nigerians all over tha planets being trated like animals,preferring to live like animals that to come home even when they long for it
in italy our sisters are dogs,having sex on the streets
our brothers trekking throgh the algarez deserts dying in the sand trying to get to europe
in morroco living in the deserts trying to cross to spain
in thai jails beheaded
in saudi hails beheaded
in vietman beheaded

because they want to live like people,have a source of income,have food on their tables,have a good life which should be a right for anyone but has become a luxury

no you cant see it that way.
in ghana,stopped and searched,in togo humiliated,in abidjan humilated,every nigerian is a thief or a LovePeddler

no, you want the staus quo to continue.
no country on earth in this day and age lives in darkness,but we do and you want us to continue
if i need an operation or have a tumor,i will have to go on tv and beg people to assist me bacause i cannot have health insurance to cover me

if i need to cook i have to use firewood to cook because i cant afford to buy kero, but i should shout and join your crowd of jesters because i have resorted to live in  the  stone age.

if i seek employment because i am well and able i wont be able to get because the big shots instead of using the funds embezzeled to build industries and factories have bought houses and cars and have put their children in the limited positions that other foriegn companies using their own resources have built the same industries and factories,

Nigeria through you is on the path of self destruction and when it explodes and you want to got to your safe haves(obodo oyinbo)remember say a black man to oyinbo is on the same scale of a monkey, it wont be all roses oh
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2011
Beaf.:

For the life of me, are you so inconsequential and petty that you have to take on another person's profile to be noticed? Am just curious.

And you claim to support discipline and uprightness while you are here counterfeiting profiles and Usernames?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by ziccoit: 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2011
Like leaders like followers. PDP boys have corrupted and polluted this thread which is meant to be clean.

I rest my case and am off this thread.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2011
jmaine:

May you be a candidate of being unjustly jailed indefinitely, Just like Buhari jailed innocent journalist for doing their jobs

Every good thing in your life has seize to be yours henceforth and all the ancestral curse and badluck will reign upon you from now till your humiliating dying moments.

The money every past, present and future corrupt pdp office holder has embezzled marks the amount of suffering and humiliation you and your entire family will face during your life time.

You and your family members will be victims of bomb blast like innocent peo[ple have been victims and yet they will still frame the living amongst you as they did to those of october 1st.

The suffering of the past 12 years will surely come to an end for every other Nigerian but as for you and your family and generation unborn your suffering has just started, and it will be 12years X 12 years X 12 years X 12 years X 12 years X 12 years. thats the amount of poverty you , your family and generation yet unborn will dwell in.

When every other person is smilling and being joyous, you and your family will be soaked in your own tears.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf: 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2011
After sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many years of killing and jailing people, contesting for Emir of Nigeria every four years etc - "animal in human skin's" eyes flooded with tears, the "great" general wept torrents. . . Two days to elections!!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

[img]http://natna.files./2010/08/crocodile-tears-1.jpg[/img]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by AljUche: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2011
Buhari pity's the nation cry cry cry cry cry cry

what a strong man cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by jmaine: 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2011
ziccoit:

@jmaine, you are quite desperate. I didn't know you were this rough. Who has brainwashed you up to this extent? Are you, your family, associates benefiting from the corrupts and spoils of offices that PDP has made popular and systemic? Grow up guy. You can do better than this guy.

Is this the Zicco i know somewhere (on an IT level)  undecided . but back to your points . . you colleagues who support the BB candidacy have being playing the cheap blackmail card of useless curses  in prayers formats to people who were meant to have the freedom to chose who they like or prefer . . .My family doesn't need the goodwill of the Government to survive cos we are entrepreneurs and by the grace of God we are not doing badly in a nation others call useless . .we are busy harvesting the goldmine of opportunities in this country by working hard while others blame the Govt for everything even failing to prepare for their exams  . . .

Why should you caution me when you have been seeing this trend lately from your camp dating weeks back ( see below)

talknafree:

As you cast you vote for pdp come saturday, may any bad policies they (pdp government) pass (if they get to win) [b]affect you, you family and generation yet unborn 100 times more [/b]than it will affect any other group of person(s)

AMEEN!!!

But you chose to look the other way . .I chose to respond kind for kind so that they see how it feels doling out curses as a cheap blackmail for not seeing the world in their own view . . they have being playing dirty with curses and i respond and you call me rough . . .that is not a fair judgement from someone like you . . .

Okay. i will restrain from any curse or prayer rendering sessions . . . . if only they will play by the rules and return to objective reasoning and arguments though often laced with bias   grin grin
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by AljUche: 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
ehie:

PDP ALOOTA CONTINUA
Beaf and co
eyah!pity you dont feel sorry for nigerians all over tha planets being trated like animals,preferring to live like animals that to come home even when they long for it
in italy our sisters are dogs,having sex on the streets,
our brothers trekking throgh the algarz deserts dying in the sand trying to get to europe
imnb morroco living in the deserts trying to cross to spain
in thai jails beheaded
in saudi hails beheaded
in vietman beheaded

because they want to live like people,have a source of income,have food on their tables,have a good life which should be a right for anyone but has become a luxury

no you cant see it that way.
in ghana,stopped and searched,in togo humiliated,in abidjan humilated,every nigerian is a theif or a LovePeddler

no, you want the staus quo to continue.
no country on earth in this day and age lives in darkness,but we do and you want us to continue
if i need an operation or have a tumor,i will have to go on tv and beg people to assist me bacause i cannot have health insurance to cover me

if i need to cook i have to use firewood to cook because i cant afford to buy kero, but i should shout and join your crowd of jesters because i have resorted to live in  the  stone age.

if i seek employment because i am well and able i wont be able to get because the big shots instead of using the funds embezzeled to build industries and factories have bought houses and cars and have put their children in the limited positions that other foriegn companies using their own resources have built the same industries and factories,

Nigeria through you is on the path of self destruction and when it wxplodes and you want to got to your safe haves(obodo oyinbo)remember say a black man to oyinbo is on the same scale of a monkey, it wont be all roses oh

But excuse me , did all that you stated above start with Jonathan?

And for every girl you quoted there that are prostituting themselves in Italy, there are 10 others back here who have refused to do that and are working and making a living.

Most of those things you mentioned that Nigerians are caught doing are majorly due to their greed and the desire to get rich quick.

Not all of us are in Thai jails due to drug trafficking, because some of us realize that their are better ways.

Have you seen some of those drug traffickers? Do they look to you like people who are hungry?

Have you seen the Yahoo boys? They spend hundreds of thousands on phone calls and technology. Does that indicate a person who is hungry?

You don't take the actions of a debased mind and the actions of someone who is innately corrupt and blame it on Jonathan.

Some of us are not sentimental about this whole thing. We are also looking at it objectively.

You have been screaming and asking the GEJ supporters what they see in Jonathan. Its your turn to tell them what you see in Buhari.

Lets even look at everything from past to present holistically.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by jmaine: 12:02am On Apr 14, 2011
talknafree:

Every good thing in your life has seize to be yours henceforth and all the ancestral curse and badluck will reign upon you from now till your humiliating dying moments.

The money every past, present and future corrupt pdp office holder has embezzled marks the amount of suffering and humiliation you and your entire family will face during your life time.

You and your family members will be victims of bomb blast like innocent peo[ple have been victims and yet they will still frame the living amongst you as they did to those of october 1st.

The suffering of the past 12 years will surely come to an end for every other Nigerian but as for you and your family and generation unborn your suffering has just started, and it will be 12years X 12 years X 12 years X 12 years X 12 years X 12 years. thats the amount of poverty you , your family and generation yet unborn will dwell in.

When every other person is smilling and being joyous, you and your family will be soaked in your own tears.

I have decided to take Ziccoit advice to ignore and never to answer such . . .  But you should learn not to be careless with words cos you never can tell what feedback measures you will likely get . . .so i withdraw all my previous wishes for you and wish you well . .

God Bless you bro . .and remain blessed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) / NAF Bombard Boko Haram’s Meeting Venue In Boboshe, Borno, Many Killed / Boko Haram Attacks Military Location In Damaturu, Kills Captain, 5 Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.