Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Buhari Broke Into Tears - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Broke Into Tears (32501 Views)

For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo - Leadership / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf: 12:03am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

THANK GOD I HAVE MY BLUE PASSPORT BECAUSE PPL LIKE BEAF WANT ME TO SUFFER, BUT HAHA ME NO GREE OOOO,
I WILL PROB MOVE TO EUROPE AFTER COLLEGE
WHY ALL OF THIS PDP PPL BATTLE INFLATION.

SORRY MY BUARI AND RIBADU FAN, BUT IT JUST THE TRUTH, WHY YALL WANT GOOD SOME PEOPLE JUST WANT THE BAD ONE.
BUT HEY IT POLITICS RIIGHT? WERE WE GAMBLE FOR OUR LIVES!

I hug and kiss my green passport. 9ja till I die! cool
In good times and bad, people like me will stand by the country to resolutely build it into a brilliant star among nations.

[size=33pt]Fresh Air 2011!
God bless Nigeria cool[/size]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 12:04am On Apr 14, 2011
jmaine:

Is this the Zicco i know somewhere (on an IT level)  undecided . but back to your points . . you colleagues who support the BB candidacy have being playing the cheap blackmail card of useless curses  in prayers formats to people who were meant to have the freedom to chose who they like or prefer . . .My family doesn't need the goodwill of the Government to survive cos we are entrepreneurs and by the grace of God we are not doing badly in a nation others call useless . .we are busy harvesting the goldmine of opportunities in this country by working hard while others blame the Govt for everything even failing to prepare for their exams  . . .

Why should you caution me when you have been seeing this trend lately from your camp dating weeks back ( see below)

But you chose to look the other way . .I chose to respond kind for kind so that they see how it feels doling out curses as a cheap blackmail for not seeing the world in their own view . . they have being playing dirty with curses and i respond and you call me rough . . .that is not a fair judgement from someone like you . . .

Okay. i will restrain from any curse or prayer rendering sections . . . . if only they will play by the rules and return to objective reasoning and arguments though often laced with bias

For the highlighted part, I say thank you.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 14, 2011
@solo
i cant even argue with you becuase you are, lol

if u for one minute think that Jonathan has any idea how to get us out of this self destructive mode and the mountain of problems that have accumulated over the years ,my friend then you should be in Mars,
off to bed as i can engage in a fruitless match with you,
you will just not reason,that ability is something that will probably elude you forever,
good night
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by ziccoit: 12:10am On Apr 14, 2011
@jmaine. How do I know an individual is deranging when there is no template against which to measure him/her with? You that I knew to be straight thinker and pure reasoner doing otherwise under this circumstance should need my caution.

Sorry for calling you 'rough' no poo intended. It is my keyboard grin

On the issue on ground, all shall be over by Saturday.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by vladimiros: 12:11am On Apr 14, 2011
can someone explain to me how an ex-General cried?

even if he is not in the army anymore that training sticks with you till you die

how did he cry?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by recoome(m): 12:16am On Apr 14, 2011
GEJ sings 4 'baby buhari/bad-belle(BB): cry cry MUhari, how are u, shame, u want to kill more people, shaaaame! Buhari has not even started crying, by the time GEJ finishes with him, he'll relocate to chad and cry his heart out. Hopeless fool that does not know that he does not know! Becos Tinubu rejected him.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by bamosagie(m): 12:17am On Apr 14, 2011
Not surprising that the general should cry, he simply remembered that Tunde Idiagbon is dead & Tunde Bakare is not half the man that Idiagbon was. What will become of his presidency if the prison controller general team up with customs and civil defence to carryout a coup against his govt. Afterall Bakare may decide to go to Jerusalem on pilgrimage just as Idiagbon went to Mecca the last time.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf: 12:18am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

i kiss my own too na, but I THANK GOD SAY NA TWO I GET NA,
dnt tell me u wont move into diaspora in 2013 when the going gets tough?
because u and i knw pdp is not the way forward tho

Lol! Buhari supporters can weep and run away like Buhari. We GEJ guys are intent on putting in the grease and graft to float Nigeria in the right direction.
Its called patriotism.

[size=14pt]Fresh Air 2011!
God bless Nigeria cool[/size]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 12:19am On Apr 14, 2011
ehie:

@solo
i cant even argue with you becuase you are, lol

if u for one minute think that Jonathan has any idea how to get us out of this self destructive mode and the mountain of problems that have accumulated over the years ,my friend then you should be in Mars,
off[b] to bed as i can engage in a fruitless match with you,
you will just not reason,that ability is something that will probably elude you forever,[/b]
good night

Why cant you argue? You say Jonathan has no idea, can you tell me what Ideas that the Buhari you lot have been talking about has? And all you do is throw about subtle insults and say you are off to bed. The big thing we have noticed on nairaland is that the people who have no capacity (or at best a limited one) to debate or reason are usually the first to say others cant reason.
Do you think everyone will agree to your sentimental babble? Give me the reasons you have in endorsing Buhari. Is it as a democrat, or a liberal person or an educated and enlightened person? Spill it. Otherwise keep your sentimental hogwash to yourself .
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf: 12:21am On Apr 14, 2011
bamosagie:

Not surprising that the general should cry, he simply remembered that Tunde Idiagbon is dead & Tunde Bakare is not half the man that Idiagbon was. What will become of his presidency if the prison controller gereral team up with customs and civil defence to carryout a coup against his govt. Afterall Bakare may decide to go to Jerusalem on pilgrimage just as Idiagbon went to Mecca the last time.

Chei! Unu go wound pesin o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by jmaine: 12:21am On Apr 14, 2011
ziccoit:

@jmaine. How do I know an individual is deranging when there is no template against which to measure him/her with? You that I knew to be straight thinker and pure reasoner doing otherwise under this circumstance should need my caution.

Sorry for calling you 'rough' no poo intended. It is my keyboard grin

On the issue on ground, all shall be over by Saturday.

I have repented , thanks to Ziccoit . .   grin grin . . sanity has being restored  wink . . .
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 12:30am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

HAHA, u made me lol, did u just say did all these started with jonah, do u knw wen jonah got into politics?? way back in 1999, if u dnt knw knw now ooo

and your other argument. i dnt even know what it is based on ooo,

NO 1 policy i see in Buhari is Anti corruption- which is the no  thing nigeria needs to move forward.

Donlittle, dont start lolling yet my friend.

You said : "did u just say did all these started with jonah, do u knw wen jonah got into politics?? way back in 1999, if u dnt knw knw now ooo"

So what you are saying is that all the things that she listed, eg Nigerians trafficking and prostituting abroad etc, all started in 1999 when Jonah entered politics?
So you dont know that way back in 1983 , even till 85 when Buhari took over that there were people in drug trafficking and prostitution abroad?

You said No 1 Policy you see in Buhari is Anti corruption yet Buhari, because of his strange feeling of entitlement to the throne, went full circle to meet with the core individuals that are embodiments of corruption in Nigeria to aid him in actualizing his ambitions. So where does the corruption start and end?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by recoome(m): 12:34am On Apr 14, 2011
DON'T vote 4 extremism, DON'T vote for sexism, DON'T vote for autocracy/dictatorship, DON'T vote for tyranny, DON'T vote for a tribalist. Are we practicing gerontocracy in this country? Buhari is too old! Reject recycled leadership! Change can be +ve or -ve, buhari reps -ve change while GEJ reps transformation, embrace unity, embrace equity, embrace a listening leadership! Buhari must go for good!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by powacon: 12:41am On Apr 14, 2011
The fact remains that Buhari is part of History. He does not know what it means to be a democrat. He does not have the training. I'm very sure he does not understand how democracy works(as a military man) just like obj. He will only take us decades back. He was in Abacha's deadly government as PTF CHAIRMAN but did not see anything wrong with the regime of TERROR/TYRANNY.

He want us to believe that he has Nigeria's interest at heart with all the tears and yet he is still dinning with the likes of ATIKU and IBB(BAD NEWS FOR NIGERIA),trying to ride on their back to get to Aso rock. Honestly as a person i have great respect for the General, but there are so many doubts at this point in time. if you ask me, with men(or evil infuence) like IBB/ATIKU around him, nothing is going to change in this country. We need to seriously break away from all these men and stop recycling power around them for this country to move forward. ON THAT CRITICAL NOTE, BUHARI JUST LOST MY SUPPORT/VOTE and that of others around me. Nigerians open your eyes and forget sentiments

Goodluck Jonathan is not particularly there but he has made remarkable iimpact and there is room for improvement. my vote is not going to PDP but to GOODLUCK JONATHAN. But please do not let us down just like you keep telling us.

I love my country(NIGERIA FOR LIVE)
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by bamosagie(m): 12:44am On Apr 14, 2011
When the crying general overthrew Shehu Shagari the exchange rate was two dollar to one naira, then the naira nosedived, he started the austerity measure that completely ruin our growing economy, destroyed the middle class, and killed local content.
now some young nairalanders who have no idea how inept this man is says he is a saint. people who were yet to be conceived during his reign of terror. I believe in discipline but I will preach it with civility. I know for a fact that Idiagbon was Mr. WAI, the general was just along for the ride, please dont let me stop you from voting a cowardly general & a pastor working against his own prophesy, please vote and defend your vote.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 12:45am On Apr 14, 2011
@Donlittle, the gains we had in 1999 are a lot more than we had during all the military dictators' time put together, economically , socially , politically. Besides, Jonathan was not in power in 1999. Goodluck has only been there for 9 months.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by deezzle(m): 12:47am On Apr 14, 2011
How does a man whose friends are the Atikus, alams, Otedolas coma across to you guys as someone who will make a difference? What is your opinion about the national awards bestowed upon patricia ette or the presidential greeting publicly directed at bode george? do u know how many people die everyday in our ill equipped federal hospitals? did u see how much of an eyesore the hospital where the suleja bomb blast victims were taken was? what would it have taken the pdp led federal government to ewuip hospitals? Otedola sells deisel which will only be profitable as long as there isnt stable electricity. why will he be a supporter/sponsor of the gej ticket if he isnt sure that power will remain in its present state?what about the lip service being paid to Jos crisis? how about the promise of ensuring the bombers of 1st october are brought to justice? no bomber/kidnapper has ever been arrested? how about alams and ibori being treated with kids gloves? a spineless leader is what we do not need. a leader who sorrounds himself with mediocres and crooks will deepen our sorrows. what informed the appointment of bianca onoh as an adviser? why does he need 133aides? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-608976.0.html Why does he keep buying jets with the tax payer's money? what do u make of his empty silly promises of 36airports and new universities when the ones on ground are not maintained?

Shagari was over throen forputting the nation in the same state of anarchy we are in right now. Nigeria needed a change which the buhari regime provided
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by sammieone(m): 12:49am On Apr 14, 2011
BUHARI IS JUST ACTING, LET HIM GO AND REST. JONATHAN WILL COMPENSATE HIM LATER,
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Wahala90: 12:50am On Apr 14, 2011
[size=14pt]"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," - Buhari

God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," - Buhari
[/size]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Wahala90: 12:51am On Apr 14, 2011
Buhari's Profile is not that bad!

Age is 64
Military ruler and dictator of Nigeria from 1984 to 1985
A coupist
Poorest human rights record in Nigeria
Incorruptible in theory
Muslim and Sharia proponent
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 12:51am On Apr 14, 2011
bamosagie:

When the crying general overthrew Shehu Shagari the exchange rate was two dollar to one naira, then the naira nosedived, he started the austerity measure that completely ruin our growing economy, destroyed the middle class, and killed local content.
now some young nairalanders who have no idea how inept this man is says he is a saint. people who were yet to be conceived during his reign of terror. I believe in discipline but I will preach it with civility. I know for a fact that Idiagbon was Mr. WAI, the general was just along for the ride, please dont let me stop you from voting a cowardly general & a pastor working against his own prophesy, please vote and defend your vote.

@bamosagie, these are issues I wanted the ones that claim to 'reason' to clarify for us. But they are running with the 'Corruption fighter' tag that he has and cant even render a reason.

They dont know that people were made to line up to buy essential commodities during Buhari's time. And the essential commodities were seized from individuals who paid money for them and they were forced to sell below cost price in some instances.

They dont know that he hounded journalists and jailed them calling them rabble-rousers. They should look for the journalists of those days and get the right information.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 12:57am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

oh damn, please were you come from?? yhu use your mouth say all these bullshitt and u no they fear?? buhari killed the economy?? even if u dnt have tv back then at least there was internet now that u can use to get your facts right,
media has spread now, u can get fact, everything u said here, none of these bullshiit is right, is this how dumb GEJ is? ewoooo

Now where does it say in the bible dont have a political post??
SAmuel in the bible, David, solomon,
were u being take come from
dumb dumb na hin i go they call u from today
read news ok and listen so next time u wnt come and foool urself

At Donlittle, I understand your situation. You have not read neither have you known what is going on. What he means by a pastor working against his own prophecy(referring to Bakare), is that Bakare himself sometime ago said "You see all these men, IBB, Atiku, etc, they all belong in the old. They can never be president, even that other tall one called Buhari"

People who remember it have been reminding him of it and posting the quote and the time he made it in newspapers.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 1:01am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

You probably just bought a TV last year for telling me jonathan just got into politic, were una be take come from gan self
jonathan was a deputy governor in is state,  during is tenure no AChievement,
but he can build a hotel for hisself sebi?? Now good
i will watch if you can afford to  pay a day in that hotel till u DIE

I dont know how old you are but the parts of your post that I highlighted , are very childish.

I said Jonathan was not in power meaning as president in 1999.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 14, 2011
soloqy:

I dont know how old you are but the parts of your post that I highlighted , are very childish.

I said Jonathan was not in power meaning as president in 1999.
what did jonah achieve in 2010?
please lemme know
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by recoome(m): 1:03am On Apr 14, 2011
GEJ is the best, buhari does not have any single economic guru on his team whereas GEJ has jim ovia, tony elumelu, aliko dangote, oba otudeko, amongst other captains of industry. Buhari has vampires like himself on his team such as ciroma, IBB, gusau, atiku, etc buhari is just crying becos the NW left him in the open, i can't believe he could resort to crying like a baby so as to get votes! Old cargo.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 14, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC / Profile Of Buhari's Ministers Designate (Photos) / Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.