Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... (33365 Views)

Why Do Nigeria Girls Lie That They Don't Care About Money ? / "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User / "What's The Fuss About Money?" - Korra Obidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by humilitypays(m): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
ivolt:

This is funny.
Women in poor household make more contribution to family income than richer ones.
In many cases, the man cannot shoulder the family responsibility even if he wants to.

People with unstable income and even jobless men have wives sometime multiple.
When I visit construction sites, almost all the women moving mixed cement up storey buildings are married.
You would think they would be home enjoying their comfort and security.
When I looked at the major applicants of microfinance bank loans, they are mostly married women who needed
money for business. Certainly, they must hate comfort and security.

And when we organized empowerment schemes, it is not single unmarried women that makes the bulk, it is the married
one who should be enjoying comfort and security according to you.

If this is true, marriage would not survive in modern time in poor countries
because many of this husband cannot give themselves comfort let alone extend such to another person.

You must be living in fantasy land.
Whenever we are discussing women-man relationship matter on this forum, please do note that the focus of discussion isn't the uneducated community women but the presumed educated 21st century Nigerian ladies who think they are wiser than King Solomon cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by pansophist(m): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
crackhaus:

Don't kid yourself please, money has been buying hearts and love and it will continue to do so till the end of time.

The only reason why girls like you love to preach about how money can't buy you, is simply because you are yet to meet any man who will throw millions of naira at you just to have you.

Even you talking here, the day any man offers you like 5 million or gets you a brand new car out of the blues just to be with you, you will quickly forget this your sermon.

You will end up convincing yourself that the man really loves you for him to want to spend so much on you.

Guyman wey sabi grin

Self-awareness is something you will hardly find in a woman. If he doesn't have money, her brain will convince herself, with proof, while she is not attracted to him. Her brain will generate numerous verifiable points that will fool the untrained mind and herself, that she just doesn't feel him.

But when he has money, her brain will restructure itself to see the positivity in him, and she would actually genuinely fall in love with him. She will train herself to love you, and convinced she found true love. It's miraculous to observed, and this is a well-known phenomena in psychology, it's called "the Halo effect".

Even worse, if he later becomes broke, her brain will rewrite history, and convinced her again that she was immature, didn't knew what she want, and he has not been good to her. She would question herself how on earth did she fell in love with such looser, and her other dumb friends will pander to her that "she is too good for him, she should look for something better". Classical female advice.

grin

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by uthlaw: 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Something I'm used to happened today. A guy that I had politely refused last year came to me this morning. He immediately told me he has a job now. Told me the full name of the company and everything else. Then he started asking me aggressively about where I have reached in life and all that.

I chatted normally with him, I told him I was happy for him. Later, he asked if he could call me at a certain time. When I told him he could, he started saying that it was not so before, that before, my anthem was that he cannot reach me for various excuses.

I laughed, because, I now understood the whole issue. He believed it was because of money that I didn't allow him access to me anyhow. I just told him that he shouldn't worry because my phone was bad. He continued to reply in a sour tone. The funny thing is that I have no business with his money, because I am sure that none will land in my palm...so why would i be tripping because he got a job?

Another guy I rejected politely acted normal at the time. But after years he came back, asking me with full spite about my marital status and my job. Lol. He told me how he has a company now. I knew that was true because I had seen evidence of it growing and info about it in public over the years. He insisted that we should be dating now. But it couldn't happen because i knew he was just bitter, and thought that i should fall now because he has made it.

Guys, its not all about the money. Some women don't use your money to survive. Some have parents and don't really care to be bound in chains because of indomie and egg, credit, or sharwama. There are more serious issues. E.g the relationship should be going somewhere. Sometimes its tribal or religious, maybe she knows her parents wont accept you. Why would a woman smell what she won't eat, just because of your feelings?

Guys, take a chill pill.
those guys come back for revenge.....God save you say u smart,na chop n go you for collect!
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by TheRedpillguy: 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Something I'm used to happened today. A guy that I had politely refused last year came to me this morning. He immediately told me he has a job now. Told me the full name of the company and everything else. Then he started asking me aggressively about where I have reached in life and all that.

I chatted normally with him, I told him I was happy for him. Later, he asked if he could call me at a certain time. When I told him he could, he started saying that it was not so before, that before, my anthem was that he cannot reach me for various excuses.

I laughed, because, I now understood the whole issue. He believed it was because of money that I didn't allow him access to me anyhow. I just told him that he shouldn't worry because my phone was bad. He continued to reply in a sour tone. The funny thing is that I have no business with his money, because I am sure that none will land in my palm...so why would i be tripping because he got a job?

Another guy I rejected politely acted normal at the time. But after years he came back, asking me with full spite about my marital status and my job. Lol. He told me how he has a company now. I knew that was true because I had seen evidence of it growing and info about it in public over the years. He insisted that we should be dating now. But it couldn't happen because i knew he was just bitter, and thought that i should fall now because he has made it.

Guys, its not all about the money. Some women don't use your money to survive. Some have parents and don't really care to be bound in chains because of indomie and egg, credit, or sharwama. There are more serious issues. E.g the relationship should be going somewhere. Sometimes its tribal or religious, maybe she knows her parents wont accept you. Why would a woman smell what she won't eat, just because of your feelings?

Guys, take a chill pill.
"Allow access to me" shit don't matter what you say, he got a job, u are againg and he can get better Women now. He was not aggressive he was confident. I say good for him.

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by KingAlayinde(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
[quote author=purples25 post=99884115]I just stopped laughing.

Guys, take a chill pill.[/q

Most of you ladies are always hypocrite and always have stupids excuses to cover your stupidity.... You just written this to ease your pains aunty

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by VULCAN(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
When one critical thinker spots another...

You will just be nooding head as he lays down strong logic.

Your write up is pitch perfect

FreeSpirited:
Your topic should have been "insinuation that love is about money"....

By the way, I have nothing to say cos we all know the truth that, if a man has money that can be smelled from afar, it hastens women decision to date them. Your case isn't different. Don't act so using your hindsight.
If you want us to believe this policy of yours, you might as well detail how you rejected series of rich single guys in the past....not your rejection of guys who were obviously broke to you in the past...it's proves nothing..Lol... women's logic always make me smh
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by ivolt: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
humilitypays:
Whenever we are discussing women-man relationship matter on this forum, please do note that the focus of discussion isn't the uneducated community women but the presumed educated 21st century Nigerian ladies who think they are wiser than King Solomon cheesy cheesy
It has already been claimed that all women are the same by the OP as stated before..

so whether poor marry poor or rich marry rich, majority of women all over the world marry mostly for financial comfort and security

Also, you cannot dismiss the majority of the population in analysing societal dynamics just to fit reality into your preconceived beliefs.
Secondly, middle class educated men marry middle class educated women and these women are mostly not jobless
and they contribute to the household.

There are women bankers, lawyers and other educated professionals, who do you think they are marrying?
Senators, Kings and Billionaires?
Of course not, majority marry men in same social class and contribute to their family.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by bleskid: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
over my Dead body I should go back to those girls that rejected me .... I swear to God after my success

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Truvelisback(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
I don't know abt other countries but in Nigeria, the only love(language) Nigerian girls understands is money. With money, u can get many Nigerians girls if not all. To Nigerian girls, money moves mountain grin That's just the ugly truth.

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by evil1: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
We know its not all about money but when a man has being hurt, it becoma scar that reflects on daily basis.

Its not really about you but the scar. No one wants to suffer ...
Shaa if I was the one with so much money and I went through a lot especially at the hands if love, I would show you the world, example of such arrogance, I would take you on a private tour, skydive with you, do amazing crazy stuffs...
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by walkingshadow911: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:

Sex should come into the picture last.
But why do you think sex should come last, i want to learn something
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Hassanmaye(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Your topic should have been "insinuation that love is about money"....

By the way, I have nothing to say cos we all know the truth that, if a man has money that can be smelled from afar, it hastens women decision to date them. Your case isn't different. Don't act so using your hindsight.
If you want us to believe this policy of yours, you might as well detail how you rejected series of rich single guys in the past....not your rejection of guys who were obviously broke to you in the past...it's proves nothing..Lol... women's logic always make me smh
Smart Man
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Hassanmaye(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. I thought we've agreed that women enjoy sex, even more than men do and sex is even more work on the man's part? How's "giving a lady premium knacks while she's chopping his money" a sweet revenge oh? The way you people have constructed that your peníses into some form of tool to achieve things is mind-blowing. It's the same reason you believe you can fúck a feminist into submission. You shaaa always like the idea of a payback. Very sick something.
They enjoyed IT more but we still have to pay
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by AK481(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
Sarcastic101:
That is how you'd be rejecting guys politely
Until you turn 46yrs old

Then I'd see you at Shiloh
Asking God aggressively to give them back to you

Hahaha ha

Define aggressively?

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Hassanmaye(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
the one thing that stands out is thier sense of entitlement. It never entered their minds that you just aren't attracted to them?

The niggatry of it all!!

This is the main reason why 'nice' guys never get the girls, because they feel that since they are nice, girls deserve to fall at thier feet. This also goes to those 'church going sisters' wondering why they are not married yet.

People can smell insincerity, and it's repulsive.

I:m sure you are not the one in your profile pic
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Hassanmaye(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
bigpicture001:

sacrifices of what cost you much is the love we talk about.its not about poems or calls.....men work very hard, earn stuffs and are ready to sacrifice all they got for. Woman

Women can never do such..its just to b singing love up and down...common the natural body God gave dem,they will still cheat on you....

Gals don't love a quarter of what men do...

Prove me wrong!
Lol she will give gate Man free while you work, that gender
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:

My price is love and affection, and something that is going somewhere. But sex is the thing that most guys want.
You're young and naive
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Hassanmaye(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Lies and deceit as usual. Only simping fooools will believe this your treacherous and deceptive sermon.....
Hahahhahahaha
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Hassanmaye(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Palazee:
Just watching those “vagina people" decieve SIMPle guys

They will be like money is love but money can't buy love
Hahahahhahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Hassanmaye(m): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Stanweezy:
Continue to reject guys until u reach menopause, then u know the difference between Afghanistan and Taliban
grin grin
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by sammyonal: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
gigabyte13:
Not for this post, but for my guys
Make moneyyyyyyyyyy
Make moneyyyyyyyyyy
It's not about money blaaablaaaaablaaaa story story, Sha make money...

Poverty no dey grow love , na money dey grow love.
If you see woman calling person my boo, my dis, my dat, my brother... Na money dey inside.

Make moneyyyyyy ooooooooo
Poverty and love no dey ever ever agree lailai
DONT BE POOR.
good point bro, I really love this ur comment but my own babe dey call me all those names and I don't have shishi. What I just know is that when they see the potential in u that u urself don't know, they will stick to u like glue.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by VTJN(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
bigpicture001:

sacrifices of what cost you much is the love we talk about.its not about poems or calls.....men work very hard, earn stuffs and are ready to sacrifice all they got for. Woman

Women can never do such..its just to b singing love up and down...common the natural body God gave dem,they will still cheat on you....

Gals don't love a quarter of what men do...

Prove me wrong!
I beg to differ. Men also do carry their natural body to other girls to cheat even on their wife. If you will be honest with yourself. I'm a guy like you are. Naturally men cheat more than women. It's much easier for a woman to stay without sex unlike we men. Please don't get me wrong, i never said women don't cheat. Ofcourse they do. But men takes the lead.

The aspects of sacrifice. Women made lots of sacrifice than we men. While still dating, the men most times takes the lead, which is often in monetary terms. In marriage, women made a whole lots of sacrifice that you know.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by RPirez: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:

My price is love and affection, and something that is going somewhere. But sex is the thing that most guys want.

Madam, You're a LIAR! So... STFU! angry
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by proclinician: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Sometimes however women say no because of such reasons like being a student, not having a job, or being of a certain age.

In my final year as a med student I was wooing this fine babe, a graduate about to go for service. The first day we met she said no abruptly reason because I was still a student.

I told her I was in finals and would be out in few months she maintained her stance. I let her be.

On my induction day she sent me a DM. "Shebi you've graduated and inducted now"? I said yeap so? She said she will be at the ceremony.
As the event was going on, I was putting on my graduation gown and earpod looking all gentle and smiling. Then I felt someone from behind remove my cap I was like haba na who be this one ni? Make I wose am one blow and lo and behold na the babe. Haaaa

She was looking so pretty with better cleavage in her chest looking sumptuous. She said congrats I thanked her and next she was like so now you're a graduate... Stammering and blushing and I cut in and asked her if she is accepting, she only said " take me to somewhere nice this night".

Na so we take start to date. But we no even last as I no gree bankroll.

My point is, there's nothing wrong in a guy upgrading his status and coming back to ask u now that so and so, how about my proposal?

U lots should really stop feeling very high about unaself. No be crime for man to love u pls.

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by KayCee92(m): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
Guys, don't listen to OP. It always about the money. I repeat it always about the money. Even OP dey trip for that guy that has made it also. She just doesn't want to swallow her ego just yet grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Kingcalls: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Akuko...its all about the money for u... if u were certain that they will make it, u for Chuk head but u were surprised they made and u feel if u accept them , they will revenge u and treat u like crap...

Judgement...its still about the money for u
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I:m sure you are not the one in your profile pic
why do you ask?
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by KayCee92(m): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
needanswer:

If you are truly CONTENTED then I commend you, cause most girls aren't contented with what they have or what their parents have, or even with what their partners have.

In another scenario, maybe you havent seen the MONEY or GIFT that would move you. While sharwama, indomie and eggs and those little things may not move you, a guy buying you a G-wagon worth millions, gifting you a duplex on the island or giving you millions in your account to be his girlfriend or wife MAY move you. I imagine if these was what those your admirers offered when they returned it would have been a BIG TEST FOR YOU, cause if you turn them down some OTHER GIRL will gladly accept them with open arms.

Lol, it will not only move her, it will uproot her. She wouldn't even remember why she said no. Don't mind those gals. It easier to say no when u have not heard of vacation in Dubai grin
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
It’s true though if you lead a woman with your money you at only fooling yourself. Get money for your self and the lifestyle you desire some women will like you for who you are regardless of your money most men don’t know this .
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
abbey621:

The bold part is funny because it shows the mindset of most 9ja guys. You claim to love someone and just because you were rejected, GBAM the person goes in your black book grin grin grin. Love turns to hate or disdain in a blink of an eye, which confirms it was never really love but infatuation.

Oga...how can you love someone who rejects or rejected you?

Even God in all his awesomeness and righteousness still puts people who rejects him into hell and you are here claiming logic!

It is only SIMPS like Kevin of Big Brother Africa 2009 and Ozo of Big Brother Naija 2020 that show love to ladies who outrightly rejected them but where did it lead them to?

Liz eventually married Kevin because he won that season of BBA and after the money finished, she vanished and ran back to Tanzania with their 2 kids and abandoned him.

I don't need to tell you about Ozor of BBN last year...we all know the story.

I hope you are not a SIMP!

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by emonis88: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
No mind d op jare! She dey fear say d guys go use n dump, since she rejected them when money no dey.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant / Evangelist Jacinta Nzilani: I Became A Lesbian After My Husband Died / You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.