Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

God is love - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God is love (17776 Views)

If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? / Is Love A Good Reason To Get Married? / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God is love by marcus1234: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2011
Re: God is love by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2011
alisigwe:

I, 4 once'v never laid ma hands on a woman,and am no expert when it comes to issues like this,but ma pops once told me how he beat ma mom once in their marriage of 5 years before she passed!so i really dnt think all this name calling will in anyway resolve the issue here,only the op and the guy involved can pull theirselve outta their frustration.every man 4 himself. Too bad the guy's nt here to tell his own of d story,men are supposed to be caring nt voilent,i'v never being pushed to the wall by a woman!i can't tolerate a nagging women but to raise ma hands on an imperfect creature that i think i love,that i don't think i can do.

THUMBS UP MAN!
Re: God is love by Phate07(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2011

My strict moral code says i should never beat my lady, no matter the provocation. Dialogue and diplomcy always works.
Re: God is love by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2011
VERY TOUCHING. U HAVE SACRIFICED A LOT FOR THE RELATIONSHIP, AND I CAN CLEARLY SEE YOU WANT TO SACRIFICE YOUR LIFE FOR THIS S.O.B. WHO WOULD GLADLY PICK ANOTHER LADY ONCE HE KILLS U AND COMES OUT OF 2-MONTHS POLICE DETENTION. USE UR HEAD. HE CAN ONLY CHANGE IF HE GETS BORN AGAIN, OR ELSE FORGET IT. WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT COULD EVEN HAPPEN WHILE U GIVE A LONG WAIT FOR HIM TO CHANGE. IF ANOTHER ROAD DOESN'T CLOSE, ANOTHER ONE WONT OPEN. CLOSE THAT CHAPTER OF UR LIFE AND SEE IF ANOTHER CHARMING, LOVING, HANDSOME GUY WONT POP UP. LIFE IS ALL ABOUT RISK AND WHEN WE ARE TOO FEARFUL FOR THE UNKNOWN, THE KNOWN COULD BECOME POTENTIALLY DEADLY.

I HAD A RELATIONSHIP WHICH I SO MUCH MUCH CHERISHED BUT I CALLED IT QUITE CAUSE THE LADY SIMPLY NEVER RESPECTED ME. I CALLED IT OFF, SHE WAS HURT BUT WE ARE BETTER APART. LOTS OF LOVE GIRL. PELE OOOO.
Re: God is love by 190: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2011
dont beat her use a cane on her bum-bum

spare the rod spoil the girlfriend child
Re: God is love by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2011
@ 190 U ve come with ur diversionary trends. go out and vote!
Re: God is love by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2011
goat leg:

@ 190 U ve come with your diversionary trends. go out and vote!

He is underage tongue
Re: God is love by 190: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2011
vote 190 so i can sell Nigeria off to the white man  grin  grin
Re: God is love by 190: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2011
bhusayor:

He is underage tongue

Bubu tell them how i always discipline you with my rod cane
Re: God is love by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2011
^^^ Shior, u call that worm rod lipsrsealed
Re: God is love by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2011
advice the young lady not talk about rod cane issue. its hi time we bar 190 access to some treads.
Re: God is love by 190: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2011
angry angry

Bubu has further degraded me, She would be properly and helplessly rodded canned

@Goat Leg

Do i look like Isi-ewu to you!! undecided
Re: God is love by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2011
@190
YES NO
Re: God is love by Phate07(m): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2011

No derailing! Derailers will SHOT! And the DEAD bodies shot again! angry
Re: God is love by krebs(m): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2011
This is really interesting! Sorry victim, i don't mean ur episode, i mean the thread.
My opinion is let go the guy, he's not for you. A man that loves u will never lay his hands on u. His coming back and apologies are hinged on something, either he is getting something material from u which he would'nt be entitled to if he leaves u, or he just enjoys eating ur meat; sorry that's too blunt, but some babes are sweeter than others in the bed, and letting go a sweet babe isn't an easy task, even in the absence of love.
Re: God is love by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2011
Phate07:

No derailing! Derailers will SHOT! And the DEAD bodies shot again! angry

LWKMD! grin grin grin

190:

angry angry

Bubu has further degraded me, She would be properly and helplessly rodded canned

Bring it on man boy cool

@Goat Leg

Do i look like Isi-ewu to you!! undecided

Re: God is love by 190: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2011
so u aint scared of canes angry angry
Re: God is love by emmatok(m): 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2011
last_apostle:

Seven out of every ten men are hot tempered for sure. Abusive wives who embarrasses their husband wit abuses,hail curses on d generation of d mans extended families are sure to get a slap or two from at least five of these men.it only turns violent wen the woman in question charges back and slap. Imagine a woman telling u,it is your mother dat is a love-peddler or thunder fire your father or even i pity been married into dis useless family of yours. You see,it takes a Godly woman to really term the temperament of his man. Why challenge a man when u no he seniors u and can loose his temperance any day any time. My advice to u girl is if u love dis many,change your ways of confronting him and go back to him. For him to always apologise to u shows he loves u but loses his temper each time u become ABUSIVE. U can only run away if he drinks,come back and beat u,dont respect u and is a socio path. Good day

Some ladies just don't learn.

When he told you to leave his house, why not leave . Abi na him born you?

Why stay with a man when you know he is hot tempered.
Re: God is love by ddippset(m): 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2011
maybe he is rich and so you cannot imagine leaving him. when a man is rich, they say "he beats me but i still love him" but when his a** is broke they dont tolerate even a scolding. someone goes to this extent of brutality and ur still there asking what to do! you're even annoying.
Re: God is love by sledge406: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2011
Nekai's comment
Men are goats and don't listen until you walk away. The average woman leaves her abuser 8 times before finally cutting him off. The cycle of abuse only gets worse. Don't tell me BS about "He was so good for the first couple of years, and everything was sooo perfect". Examine your relationship and find tmes when he belittled you, put you down, made you feel like less of a person. Run away as fast as you can!!! Do you want to wait until you get married to him so that your children can see this coward putting his hand on you? Statistics show that boys often follow right in their abusive fathers' footsteps. At least 3 women in the US are killed every day by their so called lovers/boyfriends/husbands.

Are you going to allow yourself to be the next victim of a cowardly killer? Forget your wasted time and be greatful he didn't wait until you two were married before showing his true colors.
shocked shocked shocked
And the population of women in the US never reach 0?
Abeg come up with another statistics and be sincere to yourself. wink
Re: God is love by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2011
190:

so u aint scared of canes angry angry

No more derailing pls , I dont want to get SHOT by phate sad
Re: God is love by Harpesin(m): 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2011
@ Poster, having read through your story and replies from NLDrs, the choice is yours but I want you and others to condier this, I am not supportin neither you nor ur b/f, but let take a look at the fact that you ladies lack

arguing with a man is never the accepted by a man becos it makes us feel we are fool especially when we lost in it, instead of you arguing wt him y not allow him to have his way for that moment to avoid a fracas and later you can go back to him especially when you are having his world in your palm (on bed) , you ladies have power to make man submit to your ideas but most of you don't know how to use it, Also you refuse to understand the signal on the wall i.e you should know what aggravate his annoyance and avoid it if truely you love him, when its gettin to that point, you are meant to submit (Thus said the bible, ye wife submit to your husband) I added weather wrong or right submit never argue but come in with your point as an advice , find out those who have successful marriage they will tel you, not that they are not wise as we thought we are today but they are enjoying the fruit of their submissive, Men in Afrca especially Nigeria want total submission from their wife, even when they (men) are not meeting up with their responsibilities they stil want you to submit, becasue God called them (the head) , let me stop here on your own side

Also to my friend (oko Iyawo - Husband ) how will you feel wen you rushed into the hospital to see your sister been baterd by a fellow man like you who all in the name of love? it is only an in matured man that does that, if you really love the gurl you will never raise your urgly hand on her, you are meant to love her and care for her, am sure you have seen another girl or thats why you are looking for escape route, it will not favour you cos the one you are goin for may not favour you as this, even if you are not interested anymore the best thing is to resolve d matter in a matured way not beating her to the extent of telling her that you will kill her and you are actually making attempt to kill her, remember you will be killed if such happened, as you can see she loves you only that you don't love her thats why you are treating her like this, though at times you both need spiritual counselling where all spell could be removed cos such do affect a good relationship, why not call her and talk to her and let her know ur policy? remember she came from a family where she did not xperience such treatment , pls let me stop her cos I believe you will amend ur way

Now to all, to quit such relationship is not always be the best becos of the love and how far you have been together, though not how far but how well, uin a situation where both parties continue to exchange words, argue, blow etc, It advisable that depart should take its way cos it is when you are alive you can love and be loved, hav a nice time,
Re: God is love by 190: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2011
bhusayor:

No more derailing pls , I dont want to get SHOT by phate sad
angry angry angry
Re: God is love by vicade(m): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2011
kofsy is naive jare. tell ur family or brothers or something and let them lead u out of d relationship if u cant work out urself.

A family friend of mine had a similar problem,she was been beaten,raped and abused. she shared it with family , myself and her brother took action and beat the other abusive bf silly,lock him in the car boot for six hours and took him to our uncles place afterwards who is a retired military man for more beatings. and we recorded it all, on tape.  An eye for an eye baby. A man that lays his hand on a woman is no longer a man but a beast and u treat him as such- a beast.

Tell ur family and let thrm take action
Re: God is love by beeke(m): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Ranoscky, Broz you just hit d nail on it head seriously, cos i remember back em d dayz wen my nija ex GF told me {though we ain fighting} that wen we started dating she used to be scared of staring at my face but since we started eating d adams apple that shes not scare of me anymore. can you imagine had it been i vex throw punch give her them for include me for statistic shey
Re: God is love by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2011
vicade:

kofsy is naive jare. tell your family or brothers or something and let them lead u out of d relationship if u cant work out urself.

A family friend of mine had a similar problem,she was been beaten,violated and abused. she shared it with family , myself and her brother took action and beat the other abusive bf silly,lock him in the car boot for six hours and took him to our uncles place afterwards who is a retired military man for more beatings. and we recorded it all, on tape.  An eye for an eye baby. A man that lays his hand on a woman is no longer a man but a beast and u treat him as such- a beast.

Tell your family and let thrm take action

CORRECT! cool
Re: God is love by Natasha2(f): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2011
skelemba:

Rebels in Libyan city of Misrata report 3 killed, 25 wounded in bombardment by Gadhafi's troops Saturday
[s]nl una no go kill person wetin concern Libya with HE beats me severly [/s] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God is love by InHim4Him(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2011
I know he still loves me and has realized the horrible things he has done. Is there a chance for him to change? Should i go back to him?
I know most of you will tell me to leave him but it's not that easy, the commitment and the sacrifice i have made in this relationship would not make that so easy for me. And above all, i love him so much! Am perplexed.

You seem to want to live in delusion. What is your definition of love? How do you measure it? The commitment and sacrifice you have made should actually instruct you to waste no further of yourself before it is too late. If arguments bring such reactions when you are not married, you need to ask married people how often they argue and how violent it can get atimes. In all, I don't envy you nor admire the behavior of the brute you call boyfriend.
Re: God is love by gisselle09(f): 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2011
girls like u piss me off. if u like continue wit d relationship. if u die i wont even notice cos its people like u that after he kills u we'll just say serves her right. its your choice- your life or your boyfriend cos girl that man will kill u one day. in fact, u ought to stay wit him till he kills u so that u can serve as an lesson to other senseless women like u. wont that be nice
Re: God is love by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2011
@kofsy,
I am seriously praying for you that your boyfriend does not discover how you put his business out on the streets of Nairaland,for every Tom,Dick and Harry to run their mouths off about him.
I am afraid you might be in for the mother of all beatings,when he discovers what you have done.
Then as I said before I believe you secretly enjoy these beatings and what comes after.
Re: God is love by Emary(f): 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2011
My dear sister, I not only sympathize but I have gone throught the same myself. PLEASE I beg you in the name of God, GET OUT of this relationship. It is not going anywhere because he does not value you at all. You deserve to be happy but it will only come when you take the concrete decision to make yourself happy. It is better to be single and suffering rom poverty than to be alive and enslaved to someone who may give yo gifts and will end up killing you. You have an excellent future ahead of you. Don't wait till he disfigures you or leaves you mentally challenged before taking action. You said he comes back begging. I assure you that that is a usual tactic for people like that. They are just bullies and love to have people they can intimidate around them and they can be very charming when they are not acting crazy. It's all a front. I will say a prayer for you. God bles and protect you.
Re: God is love by minotaur(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2011
There is nothing like love. Its just an illusion of the mind. Lets face it, when it comes down to marriage, people marry someone they feel they can be compatible with. Not necessarily out of love. So please, remove love from the equation. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? / Girls On Nairaland Vs Girls On Instagram (picture Added) / How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.