Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

God is love - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God is love (17778 Views)

If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? / Is Love A Good Reason To Get Married? / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God is love by Nekai(f): 3:16am On Apr 16, 2011
harakiri:

Thank you so very very very much for that one bruv.

@Poster

[size=18pt]I'm so sorry about what you're going through.[/size] It's one of "those things" that no one plans for while going into a relationship. That being said, i'm pretty sure that if your boyfriend were to come to this forum and give his version of what really transpired, it would be totally different from the picture you're painting. Before you get me wrong, i'm not an advocate/supporter of physical assault and i'm not prone to violence myself. . .but the kind of situation you find yourself in doesn't "just happen" like you've painted it. You also illustrated how you used to dare him. Look, even the most troublesome men want PEACE OF MIND when they are at home (which is supposed to be their comfort zone). No sane man decides to hit a woman out of the blue. I've seen the most gentle mannered guys turn into "raging animals" all because of the women they are with. One of them even tried to end the relationship as maturely as he could when he couldn't endure the provocation anymore. . .he tried it all : peaceful resolution (fail),several heart to heart talks (fail), trying to make things work by doing all those things she loved when they started out (fail), peaceful attempt to go separate ways (fail), begging her to leave (fail), at the tail end, he was forced to respond to her provocation and violent outbursts with violence and that actually WORKED! What i'm saying is there are women out there (you are probably one of them) that get a rush out of driving your men crazy. You crave for drama and will not rest until you get it and when it comes, you start playing the victim. You always want something to talk about (now you have one).

[size=18pt]This relationship is definitely not gonna work out. It's best for you both to part ways[/size] and let someone have his peace.

Nuff said!

The only intelligent snipets of your entire post. If she is abusing him sooo much by daring and provoking him, and since he cannot have PEACE OF MIND with her around, then why doesn't he walk away and dump her? Surely, as a man who is not prone to violence, you cannot seriously believe that he is handling this situation correctly?
Re: God is love by Lenny9000(m): 3:20am On Apr 16, 2011
By now you would have recieved all the advice you will ever need, still your story touched me so much that I have to write these few words.

1. If you dont leave he will Definitely KILL YOU! and I call that suicide because you knew deep down he will kill you but still stayed

2.He doesnt love you! If he does he wouldnt do those things to you. No amont of beg and apologies should make you stay.

I pray you would seek help and leave this evil person because after killing you, he will move on with his life and you would  be a thing of the past. I am a man and i know if you love someone you dont hit that person no matter what!
Re: God is love by osasp(m): 4:21am On Apr 16, 2011
one word

[size=30pt]RUN!!![/size]
Re: God is love by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 16, 2011
Nekai:

The only intelligent snipets of your entire post. If she is abusing him sooo much by daring and provoking him, and since he cannot have PEACE OF MIND with her around, then why doesn't he walk away and dump her? Surely, as a man who is not prone to violence, you cannot seriously believe that he is handling this situation correctly?

EXACTLY.

Quote from: Dahbutter
A truth that has been hidden 4 long is that most ladies that get @$$ whiped are actually b¡tche$ that often torment a peaceful guy till they bring out the beast in him. i never knew i could slap a lady till i did my ex after she drove me to madness over and again even attacking me without me responding 4 2 good years, turns out all her ex bfs and even the present one (5 altogeter [size=18pt]plus me[/size]) ended up beating or slapping the shyte out of her cos she is soo stuborn n crazy n bitchyy. So op pls chek yrself

fuckry. tongue you are a punk, God forbid and curse the day you have a daughter. karma will show you the TRUE definition of a 'btch'.
Re: God is love by Ranoscky(m): 5:21am On Apr 16, 2011
@Beeke, girls can be crazy sumtyms, U know? I think the OP deserves what she got and it most deffinitely serves her right!

When one start fvcking a girl, thats when she looses respect and conscience over the guy.
Imagine BOLDLY & CONFIDENTLY tellin a guy "NO, I WONT" in the guys OWN house, shey na madness ni?
That alone would make one/the guy go MAD and give her EXACTLY what she wanted since she refused to leave.
There's two side to a story. I wont condemn the OP's BF on this cos, her write up says it all (she's at fault).

You dare NOT 'tempt' a man to know his reaction. When U'r asked to leave his house, U do that jejely and let him com asking for forgiveness later (since she said thats what her BF always do). U dont say NO to see his next Commando move. Had it been she left when she was asked to, would she be here seeking for advice by now? I just dont know why some girls are just bone-headed and refused listening and reasoning with som1.

Toto dey make soo many girls dey lose respect. When they start fvcking som1 older than their elder brothers, from there, D respect is dead and gone while they cant try whatever nonsense they do to their guy, with their elder bros.

PS: OP, until U tel us D oda side of D story, your BF is a gud guy and I wont blame him. Blame it on your stubborness!
Re: God is love by Ranoscky(m): 5:27am On Apr 16, 2011
Quote form Dahbutter:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A truth that has been hidden 4 long is that most ladies that get @$$ whiped are actually b¡tche$ that often torment a peaceful guy till they bring out the beast in him. i never knew i could slap a lady till i did my ex after she drove me to madness over and again even attacking me without me responding 4 2 good years, turns out all her ex bfs and even the present one (5 altogeter plus me) ended up beating or slapping the shyte out of her cos she is soo stuborn n crazy n bitchyy. So op pls chek yrself

^^ Guy, may you live long jare!

Now some deep reasonable peeps are talking. So glad to read from them!
Re: God is love by lew0803841: 5:38am On Apr 16, 2011
if i may ask are you guys christian and is he ready to marry you that is one thing that need to come to your hard first cos to my own best of knowledge you are above 25yrs why cant you start thinking about your future i mean marriage wise cos it make no since living with a boy that don't love you if really he love you beating you will be the last thing he will ever think of again you as a girl you can as well put an end to this thing by seating him down inculcate thing into his hard and stop fool your self am sorry but that is the fact.
Re: God is love by Ranoscky(m): 5:41am On Apr 16, 2011
Quote from Taito077

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It obvious you really love this guy, but you need to know your life is at stake at the moment. It better you give him some space for some time as he needs help. Moreover, try to look at the past months or so when the beating started, was there anything you did or his he facing any problems currently. Maybe problems from work or family pressure or something else, because he cannot just wake up and start behaving that way for no apparent reason. Think through this and see if there is anything that needs to be addressed.

^^ Bless you, broda (nice to read more reasonable posts like this).

That was EXACTLY what I was trying to say. The OP do "dare" him and her current state occured b'cos of her stubborness when asked to leave the house (instead of leaving jejely) her response was "NO, I WONT".

OP, believe U me, your BF is a VERY GOOD GUY!!! I wont advice U to leave him (ya, I might be D only 1 to say this) but, pls go and work on yourself. U need learn how to talk and position yourself whenever your guy is not in a good mood.
Re: God is love by mxxpunkxx: 5:58am On Apr 16, 2011
marry him n' give birth to [size=28pt]BEAT[/size]rice
Re: God is love by Nicepoker(m): 7:15am On Apr 16, 2011
if you are ready to make your final trip to an early grave then your are free to go back to the gorilla.
Re: God is love by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 16, 2011
That sill as s suppose to be cooling his weak as s in jail n get his as s f0ucked by em gay freaks in there.
Re: God is love by texazzpete(m): 7:25am On Apr 16, 2011
The OP is just an idiot and should be left alone to suffer in her misery.
We were given brains for a reason. Someone beat her up, held her down and attempted to smother her and she's still talking about love?

I strongly feel she has not been beaten enough, let the man continue to panel beat her day and night until she has some sense in her thick skull. I don't know why you people are humoring this fellow. There are hundreds of thousands of kids and babies who need your genuine attention and concern in Nigeria instead of this numbskull.
Re: God is love by SleekMc: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2011
truth be said i think guy no longer love u and da sight of u pisses him off. and most likely may be cheating on you.relationships re not do or die, for every 1 guy there is always 10 better guys out there for u so babe ur happiness should come first
Re: God is love by neonet(m): 7:49am On Apr 16, 2011
bros, if it na me, i go beat the chic well well!!! shekina!!!
Re: God is love by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 16, 2011
There is a popular saying that Girls have Fish brains.
Many are blessed with the best brains but they keep on acting dumb.
What useless love, know this, dem nor born your boyfriend join you come this world.

Theres one thing we men hate and that is 'A DEPENDENT BABE' and there one thing we men crave for 'AN INDEPENDENT BABE'. Get that to your s h i t skull!
Re: God is love by kaypeegee: 8:06am On Apr 16, 2011
sweetheart do you know the meaning of love? you say you love him, the way you have treated him, has he in any way treated you the same? you can leave him if you want to have a long life and progress in life. what sacrifices are these that make you want to risk your future? it doesnt matter even if you bought him a merc, look my sister, you need serious counselling. you can live without this idiot, he knows you have a weakness wen it comes to him. he has a demon and needs help, he cannot be helped if he doesnt want that help. he will beat you again, he will do worse, love that is not reciprocated is not worth anything. dont do this to yourself, he is not yet your hubby and already treating you like a stray dog. come on, wake up and stop this nonsense, leave him, you wont die without him, he is not good for you, please. he doesnt deserve such loyalty. he probably beats you coz you irritate him, he has someone else besides you, or if you earn better than him, feels inferior to you. but whatever his reasons, its not right. you been so abused, you dont know love does exist and what he feels for you is definitely not love! leave! leave!
Re: God is love by coolusman: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2011
[b] smiley "See Miss, there is only one thing that makes love works and thats 'faithfulness', u see some certain times, to be frank, I beat ma girl bt not to the extent of sayin I will kill her, cus she's ma world. Our relationship is 2years old nw. At times, wen i beat her and she starts crying, I go back and blame myself for the cus of her tears. I go back to her and say a sorry to her. At times she sees me with another girl and starts crying bt I tell her to trust me, cus I have no other lover other than her. She is the one I love most. And she doesnt even care about the way I treat her at times, bt now distance has coome in between us, she still says she loves me, now I have known the importance of her staying close to me. I wil neva treat her that way again."

Now, this is my own instance, To tell u da truth, no guy will make such sentence to the girl he loves and feels like she's his world. He might have another girl some place, and mayb trying to get rid of u. If he comes to greet u, ask him carefully, with psychological skills, if he has someone else apart from you. cus this is serious, trying to commit murder? He needs a psychologist too as well or a counsel, go to ur church (if Christian) and get ur youth leader to counsel him on these things. U might not let them know, bt just say, since this year he has been behaving somehow.

If u love him, then u will do these, bt if u think u can cope, then leave peacefully, the way u met peacefully.[/b]

[size=8pt]Wish u gudluck grin[/size]
Re: God is love by tivta(m): 8:11am On Apr 16, 2011
Short gals are tempramental. 5'6 is short. Check ur self gal, or run away. Nuff said.
Re: God is love by lashontae(f): 8:12am On Apr 16, 2011
Some people on this forum claim she must have deservd it. But if really he feels she doesnt respect him, cant he walk away from the relationship? Must he kill her for her parents?
When KING XERXES's queen (in the bible) disobeyed him, did he flog her? Did he choke her to death? Did he pummel her with his fists? No, he simply replaced her.
Any man that tries that sh!t with me will live to regret it, gba be!
Re: God is love by aribisala0(m): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2011
a lot of people here seem to think sex must be the reason she won't quit.don't  think  so. i believe it is a matter of self  esteem .many women (and men) lack this and continue to seek external  validation of their worth(lessness) .they operate in a belief system where any relationship that values them is sabotaged because it contradicts their self image the aphorism  as a man thinketh, ,etc  is valid for women.the main  issue here  is self  image .that is where i would focus my efforts.
Re: God is love by sicily4u: 8:47am On Apr 16, 2011
Why are people waisting there times to reply this post, where is the poster self, did she post and run
Re: God is love by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2011
I bet the guy has tried to walk away several times but our poster keeps coming back to him.
Like i said before,some girls get their rocks off from these beatings and the S_E_X afterwards.
If she really did not like these beatings she would leave him!
Come on poster admit it,you deliberately provoke your BF,so that he beats you,strangles you and then apologises and you have S_E_X,afterwards,
Different strokes for different folks,
Re: God is love by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2011
lashontae:

Some people on this forum claim she must have deservd it. But if really he feels she doesnt respect him, cant he walk away from the relationship? Must he kill her for her parents?
When KING XERXES's queen (in the bible) disobeyed him, did he flog her? Did he choke her to death? Did he pummel her with his fists? No, he simply replaced her.
Any man that tries that droppings with me will live to regret it, gba be!

No be when u are alive? Anyway the guy has told her by telling her to leave but she is refusing because she depends on him to live. Girl, go and when he comes begging, refuse him re-entry.Is there any future in getting married.Come on guys! A lot of u are dying after 2 years of marriage.
Re: God is love by ITbomb(m): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2011
@op dont mind all them jealous poster that dont know anything about love. Love involve sacrifice and its something you can give up ur life for which u r about to do. I thing though, just chose ur casket and burial ground b4 u visit him again cos i'm not sure u'll survive this year with him. Fishbrain-thingswedoforlove.com
Re: God is love by ITbomb(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2011
Richvkunt:

I bet the guy has tried to walk away several times but our poster keeps coming back to him.
Like i said before,some girls get their rocks off from these beatings and the S_E_X afterwards.
If she really did not like these beatings she would leave him!
Come on poster admit it,you deliberately provoke your BF,so that he beats you,strangles you and then apologises and you have S_E_X,afterwards,
Different strokes for different folks,
reminds me of Bondage zex , the best zex experience. More pain more love. Fishbrain
Re: God is love by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2011
babaearly:

There is a popular saying that Girls have Fish brains.
Many are blessed with the best brains but they keep on acting dumb.
What useless love, know this, dem nor born your boyfriend join you come this world.

Theres one thing we men hate and that is 'A DEPENDENT BABE' and there one thing we men crave for 'AN INDEPENDENT BABE'. Get that to your s h i t skull!

women don't like being beat while men don't like being put down with words and behavior.So if you don't like this, don't do that.However women feel men should suck all up but forget throw-ups are on them.A cycle huh!
Re: God is love by lashontae(f): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2011
@ferdiii
I get what u're saying. The way an abused woman can rily help herself is to leave when she sees the red flags/first signs of abuse. I for one will not wait to be killed by some lunatic. Women shud learn to protect themselves. I remember when a guy was frustrating my friend, and went to waylay her with the intent of beatin and violating her, when she was taking a shortcut to the market. She had a knife which her mother sent her to sharpen and she employed it sharply. When he was eventually dischargd, he NEVER EVER crossed her path ever again!
Now, i wont advise anybody to do that. But I think she could employ the law, which I did when a guy was harrassing me. After cooling off in the police cell for three days, he was taken out to the army guardroom for face rearrangement! I bet  you the guy neva tried such again. Infact, he avoided me like I was poison. Lol.
The sick bully disgusts me. Mmmsheew! Eni a ri mu, ni an le idi mo.
OP, GIVE YOURSELF VALUE AND DIGNITY. DO YOU LOVE YOUR ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND MORE THAN YOU LOVE YOURSELF?
Re: God is love by morphjizzl(m): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2011
a man who beats his wife is a pig,goat,beast,demon incarnate all rolled up into 1.Ladies pls dont decieve urselves run away fast from such men

but av actually heard some gurls say they enjoi beatings,they feel any guy dat doesnt beat dem is a weak guy
Re: God is love by dapachez: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2011
truth hurts he is tired and does not want to say it instead it translates in his actions,babe please for your safety and happiness leave him and move on with your life pleaseeeeeeeeeee. Am a guy trust me i know what we are capable of doing and if you were my sister i will tell you flee from a man that ever hits you though you should search yourself and see if there is anything you are doing wrong that you need to address if you still want to stay on .BEST OF LUCK
Re: God is love by Dahbutter(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2011
i wont advice u stay with dis guy, but i promise u that even if u leave this one and get another yet still keep up with your shitty attitude of provoking, tormenting and daring the new guy. he will gradually change into another wilder beast and might eventually grant that wish of KILLING U. Girls get all mushy bout this shite when most peeps dont know they are even the first attackers. 2000 Ghanian men reported being abused by their partners. if they never spoke out they would'v been blamed 4 retaliating.
Re: God is love by alisigwe(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2011
I, 4 once'v never laid ma hands on a woman,and am no expert when it comes to issues like this,but ma pops once told me how he beat ma mom once in their marriage of 5 years before she passed!so i really dnt think all this name calling will in anyway resolve the issue here,only the op and the guy involved can pull theirselve outta their frustration.every man 4 himself. Too bad the guy's nt here to tell his own of d story,men are supposed to be caring nt voilent,i'v never being pushed to the wall by a woman!i can't tolerate a nagging women but to raise ma hands on an imperfect creature that i think i love,that i don't think i can do.
Re: God is love by lastapostle2(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2011
Seven out of every ten men are hot tempered for sure. Abusive wives who embarrasses their husband wit abuses,hail curses on d generation of d mans extended families are sure to get a slap or two from at least five of these men.it only turns violent wen the woman in question charges back and slap. Imagine a woman telling u,it is ur mother dat is a prostitute or thunder fire ur father or even i pity been married into dis useless family of yours. You see,it takes a Godly woman to really term the temperament of his man. Why challenge a man when u no he seniors u and can loose his temperance any day any time. My advice to u girl is if u love dis many,change ur ways of confronting him and go back to him. For him to always apologise to u shows he loves u but loses his temper each time u become ABUSIVE. U can only run away if he drinks,come back and beat u,dont respect u and is a socio path. Good day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Girls On Nairaland Vs Girls On Instagram (picture Added) / -- / My Pastor's Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.