Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

God is love - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God is love (17775 Views)

If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? / Is Love A Good Reason To Get Married? / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God is love by nodullin(m): 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
Well, @Op: i think wat i got from u is dis
1. U think u still love him, (which i actually think u do)
2. U think he still loves u, (which i dont agree)
3. U ve made so much commitment, (Its more like u ve had 1001 f**ks/sex)
4. U actually dont want to leave dis ur 'handsome, tall' guy
5. Hence ur choice, which i blieve u ve already made is to go back to him,

Drawin from all these, my candid advice to u is simple & will definetly work, if u take it seriously,

1. Work it out every mornin in d gym to keep fit,
2. Get a takweando trainer to give u takwaendo lessons,
3. Then forgive him, And go back (since u already have dat on ur mind)
4. Next time he lays his hands on u, give him d karate beating of his life, :p,
5. He will neva do that again, Rather he'll take orders from U!!!!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!!!!!
Re: God is love by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2011
A man who beats one, will beat U everytime until to kill U
U saw how he grew the steps, he began "slowly" to worst coz what he did to U is telling U the end
This guy will kill U oo
I know what love can push to do but that one is NOT LOVE, sorry !!!!!!!! angry sad
Re: God is love by heavyg(m): 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2011
Women can be hard and I personally, have had to put up with some of my gurl's misbehavior. But the day I get tired of her naughtiness, rather than pummel her, I DEY WAKA!!!
I will NEVER beat a woman, there are so many other ways of reaching a consensus diplomatically, cold silence being one.
Me I don dey talk am, I no dey touch person sista. D day wey person go touch my sista, enh? I go personally make sure say ma guys shatter im hands with sledge hammer.
You are allowed to free baby sis if she's nasty o, but dont even try beating her. Because you were not there when mama was struggling to raise us, that you wil come and choke her to death!
Re: God is love by Charly4luv: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2011
u better run away
Re: God is love by daqskin: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2011
oh baby grammar too much for this thread, i have seen something like this before mhen, it was not funny, i suwear we lost an angelic blessing (sudden death with 4months pregnancy) oh baby let me give you a brotherly advice as i should have given ABIODUN (may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace) you are looking at death in the face, i say you are bold, but being bold too should also come with much wisdom. SA ASALA FUN EMIRE sa asala fun emire RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE. PLEASE RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK WHILE YOU ARE RUNNING UR PRINCE CHARMING MIGHT COME ALONG ONCE AGAIN I SAY WITH ALL CONVICTION RUUUUUUUNNNN shocked
Re: God is love by jumie(f): 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2011
@ Poster,

You are staring at death in d face and it seems what u r saying is "come on death, am ready for u". Can u wrestle with death and survive?

Forget about that relationship dat bf of urs will kill u if u remain der!

U need to be strong and bold enuf to knw wat u really want. There are men out there who can never lift a finger against their wives, who will listen and consider their wives opinions without being unnecessarily bossy. You CAN FIND MUCH MORE THAN this!

Make up ur mind and keep praying about this. You CANNOT change any man only God can. So don't think u will change him cos u will just b wasting ur time.

I wish u wisdom in all u do! Be wise!
Re: God is love by MIrhABi: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2011
Firstly,you coming out here to write "He Beats Me Severely"doesn't it affect you psychologicaly,i mean somehow you should feel depressed to write Beat not to talk of severely sef.You're far from human to me o!
Secondly,you still want to accept this less man after all the SEVERE beating.I think i should recommend to you a BDMS site(Master and slave).
Finally,my advice to you is that you should buy a very nice MOUKA form.SLEEP DERE!!!
Re: God is love by urchpath(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2011
mumu girl, na so u go dey love until the heartless dude go whack life commot your body, IDIOT LOVER GIRL, listen, he is just tired of f~~kin your nyash grin
Re: God is love by Tosinville(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
hehe!^^
Re: God is love by ablemicky(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2011
Hey girl,ur man is tired of u, do u want an angel to appear to u,b4 u knw wht to do. U marry dat guy,u may nt live to c ur first child.
Re: God is love by ablemicky(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2011
Hey girl,ur man is tired of u, do u want an angel to appear to u,b4 u knw wht to do. U marry dat guy,u may nt live to c ur first child.
Re: God is love by GMcompere: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2011
[@ Poster]I know most of you will tell me to leave him but it's not that easy, the commitment and the sacrifice i have made in this relationship would not make that so easy for me. And above all, i love him so much! Am perplexed.[quote][/quote]

You know the truth, if you like stay there and allow this animal to kill you so be it. I dont understand why some ladies cant just take a decision especially when your life is at risk. This guy is not a man at all. There are better men out there. I hope you will still be alive to read my post because my response is late.
Re: God is love by Ranoscky(m): 8:22am On Apr 18, 2011
GMcompere:

You know the truth, if you like stay there and allow this animal to kill you so be it. I dont understand why some ladies cant just take a decision especially when your life is at risk. This guy is not a man at all. There are better men out there. I hope you will still be alive to read my post because my response is late.
WTF! grin
Re: God is love by yusful4all: 9:29am On Apr 18, 2011
Am so sad when i read ur story,but is ok u knw him hw.i want u to do sometin,study d time he is in good mood,cal me supress urself as if u ar nothing in front of him,ask him what is did u use to do dt make him angry.then luk around him frds may have influence him or may b he is intrested in another person.but is too bad.
Re: God is love by opskie: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2011
forget commitments, sacrifices or whatever! the solution is right there in front of you and its pretty plain simple: LEAVE TO LIVE OR DIE!!!
if u really value your life, u know what to do,
Re: God is love by mojekwu: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2011
Remember His Death for you on d  cross of calvary,and He is saying come back to me I LOVE YOU, YOU are the apple of my eyes,YOU are specially,carefully and wonderfully made,YOUR body is His temple.  HE was stripped for your sake,all the beatings HE has taken for your sake, A CHOSEN CHILD ,PECULIAR CHILD,ROYAL DAUGHTER,HOLY CHILD, Don't YOU KNOW THAT YOU BELONG TO GOD AND you allow a mere man beat you when they have beat Him for your sake. WHAT SACRIFICE IS MORE THAN THE ONE HE HAS PAID FOR YOU?
THE DEVIL CAME TO KILL ,STEAL AND DESTROY, DON'T BE  A WAST EBIN.   FLEE MY DEAR, YOUR FATHER LOVES YOU MORE, HE CAN GIVE YOU SECOND CHANCE, REPENT AND RETURN  AS THE PRODIGAL SON DID AND YOUR LIFE WILL NOT REMAIN THE  SAME ,YOUR LIFE IS IMPORTANT TO HIM, FLEE! FLEE!! FLEE!!!
                                    BABA  LOVES YOU!!!
Re: God is love by 5point(f): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2011
@OP.As much as I do not support men beating women,I want you to look inwards.In lyf,For every action,there is an equal and opposite reaction, Guys,young or Old have something called Ego n will protect it.When most men (African)av their egos crushed,they get OFFENDED. You should learn nt to do that!Dunno,if u r a xtian buh ma good book tells me that women should SUBMIT to men!How?Not by being his doormat bt NEVER NAG a man.It brings out d worst in him-Silent treatment,Neglect,beating or worse still death.No man plans to do any of these to his loved ones.My FEAR is this-Whether you leave this man or not,as long as u av a man in ur life n u nag him, U r bound to elicit reactions mentioned above from him.Soft words turn away wrath.All u need do is learn never to give a man fire for fire.I'm still learning how to myself,buh trust me,it WORKS.You need to pray too cos by strength by no man prevail, Make a resolution NEVER to be confrontational(Yelling,daring,abusive,nagging)  in dealing wt issues wt ur man or even anybody n u'll get results.
Re: God is love by habbi: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2011
Hi, i understand what u are passing through right now. i think the only thing u can do now is to prayer for him (He need deliverance). and i believe u guys will be happy again.
I wish you all the best in life.
Re: God is love by Guyman02: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2011
habbi:

Hi, i understand what u are passing through right now. i think the only thing u can do now is to prayer for him (He need deliverance). and i believe u guys will be happy again.
I wish you all the best in life.

NO; I disagree, It is the OP that actually needs deliverance.

@OP just keep your tongue in check and you wont face the kind of situation you are having with him. Never challenge your guy on what he can do. Dont shout at him on no account because he will feel that his ego is been battered and has a tendency to react violently. The average African man values his ego morethan anything and it gets worse when he feels his ego is being bruised by a woman.
Give him his due respect and he will never raise his hands against you.

Never throw insults at him, because if he happens to be the first son in his family he may have grown up seeing his younger siblings never abusing him and he probably views you as a younger sibling also and you know how elder brothers react in the family when a junior insults them.
Everything boils down to your disrespecting your guy, which has brought out an ugly side.

If you can do things the African way by going to him and kneeling before him to say you are sorry if your behaviour infuriated him so much and ask for his forgiveness and telling him you are also ready to forgive him for beating you and that he must promise you he will desist from hitting you next time as you maybe reacting to psychological or emotional mood changes as a woman which could be due to painful period or other issues at the time of the quarrel.
If you follow the above you guys can restart on a better note. GOODLUCK!
Re: God is love by Guyman02: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2011
5point:

@OP.As much as I do not support men beating women,I want you to look inwards.
In lyf, For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, Guys,young or Old have something called Ego n will protect it. When most men (African)av their egos crushed,they get OFFENDED. You should learn nt to do that!
Dunno, if u r a xtian buh ma good book tells me that women should SUBMIT to men! How? Not by being his doormat bt NEVER NAG a man. It brings out d worst in him-Silent treatment, Neglect, beating or worse still death. No man plans to do any of these to his loved ones. My FEAR is this-Whether you leave this man or not, as long as u av a man in your life n u nag him, U r bound to elicit reactions mentioned above from him.
Soft words turn away wrath.
All u need do is learn never to give a man fire for fire. I'm still learning how to myself, buh trust me, it WORKS. You need to pray too cos by strength by no man prevail, Make a resolution NEVER to be confrontational(Yelling,daring,abusive,nagging) in dealing wt issues wt your man or even anybody n u'll get results.

Thank you very very much! for this piece of wonderful well thought out advice for every woman who wants a peaceful home with her man!!!
Re: God is love by eejo(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2011
wake up the guy had lost all his love for you next time you will be dead so move on a better guy will come
Re: God is love by Ranoscky(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2011
5point:

@OP.As much as I do not support men beating women,I want you to look inwards.In lyf,For every action,there is an equal and opposite reaction, Guys,young or Old have something called Ego n will protect it.When most men (African)av their egos crushed,they get OFFENDED. You should learn nt to do that!Dunno,if u r a xtian buh ma good book tells me that women should SUBMIT to men!How?Not by being his doormat bt NEVER NAG a man.It brings out d worst in him-Silent treatment,Neglect,beating or worse still death.No man plans to do any of these to his loved ones.My FEAR is this-Whether you leave this man or not,as long as u av a man in your life n u nag him, U r bound to elicit reactions mentioned above from him.Soft words turn away wrath.All u need do is learn never to give a man fire for fire.I'm still learning how to myself,buh trust me,it WORKS.You need to pray too cos by strength by no man prevail, Make a resolution NEVER to be confrontational(Yelling,daring,abusive,nagging) in dealing wt issues wt your man or even anybody n u'll get results.
Bless YOU, my sista. Believe you me, from today onward, YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE FEMALE POSTER here in NL.

Kudos to you, my sista. You spoke DAMN well.

Guyman02:

NO; I disagree, It is the OP that actually needs deliverance.
NOTHING BUT THE UGLY TRUTH !!!

Guyman02:

@OP just keep your tongue in check and you wont face the kind of situation you are having with him. Never challenge your guy on what he can do. Dont shout at him on no account because he will feel that his ego is been battered and has a tendency to react violently. The average African man values his ego morethan anything and it gets worse when he feels his ego is being bruised by a woman.
Give him his due respect and he will never raise his hands against you.

Never throw insults at him, because if he happens to be the first son in his family he may have grown up seeing his younger siblings never abusing him and he probably views you as a younger sibling also and you know how elder brothers react in the family when a junior insults them.
Everything boils down to your disrespecting your guy, which has brought out an ugly side.

If you can do things the African way by going to him and kneeling before him to say you are sorry if your behaviour infuriated him so much and ask for his forgiveness and telling him you are also ready to forgive him for beating you and that he must promise you he will desist from hitting you next time as you maybe reacting to psychological or emotional mood changes as a woman which could be due to painful period or other issues at the time of the quarrel.
If you follow the above you guys can restart on a better note. GOODLUCK!
VERY BRILLIANT post man, big ups!
Re: God is love by Tsun(f): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2011
I wonder what you are actually want people to tell you here.
Abeg my dear girl, leave that relationship right away.
He doesn't love you any more.
Re: God is love by SAGoddess: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ OP. . . . . .

Self love can save your life, are you waiting for this man to actually kill you in order to see that he does not love you? SMH. . . . .

"When he shows you who he is, believe him" he is a monster and he knows you are defenceless, love can be so dumb sometimes, mcxwwwwwm!!!
Re: God is love by MrCork17: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
beating helps actualy. Look at Kunta kinte, when they flogged him, he finaly changed his name to Tobi! wink
Re: God is love by dastudent(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
i remember a story of a woman who came to her friend's house battered and beaten black and blue by her husband who is known to be the coolest person in the world by friends and family.So when the went to her house,they found him watching t.v cool and relaxed and he was asked why he beat his wife black and blue.

So he said "She has been daring him for a long time,even sometimes she tears of his cloths and he had never raised his arms to hit her until he just got fed up and beat her that way just to teach her  lesson".
Re: God is love by kandiikane(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^The day my husband lays his hands on me, he will regret the day he was conceived.
Re: God is love by Ranoscky(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2011
It beats me to D core how U guys just read ONLY about the beating and refused seeing D cause of D beating!

WAS SHE BEATING FOR NO JUST CAUSE ?.?.? undecided
Re: God is love by SAGoddess: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^^

Are you justifying beating up a woman and choking her until she is about to lose consciousness, not once but several times? Clearly these two need to go their separate ways, whether it happens or not is up to the couple. . . . . .
Re: God is love by Goldieluks: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ranoscky:

It beats me to D core how U guys just read ONLY about the beating and refused seeing D cause of D beating!

WAS SHE BEATING FOR NO JUST CAUSE ?.?.? undecided

Please kindly tell us the cause,since you are the only one that sees the reason clearly.
cause any guy who beats up her girl,is just another frigging freak and he's not man enough.
Re: God is love by 190: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

beating helps actualy. Look at Kunta kinte, when they flogged him, he finaly changed his name to Tobi! wink

ROTLMFAO!!

@Tobi
Re: God is love by Ranoscky(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2011
SA Goddess:

Are you justifying beating up a woman and choking her until she is about to lose consciousness, not once but several times? Clearly these two need to go their separate ways, whether it happens or not is up to the couple. . . . . .
NO, I am not!

But, I aint blaming the boyfriend, either!

Goldieluks:

Please kindly tell us the cause,since you are the only one that sees the reason clearly.
cause any guy who beats up her girl,is just another frigging freak and he's not man enough.
Are you damn fukkin kidding me?

Did you read the posters write up before posting, or, you just read the topic and hit the 'reply button' ?

Pls, pls, and pls, go thru it and tell me what you see, thanx!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? / Girls On Nairaland Vs Girls On Instagram (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.