Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation (39865 Views)

IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by ijustdey: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yoruba freedom fighter, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho has explained why he did not accept an invitation by the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu.

In a press statement issued by Igboho's media aide, Olayomi Koiki, a letter was sent on Thursday to his boss via a courier service and another with about 15 police officers.

Olayomi explained that both were not received by Igboho's security operatives due to safety reasons as such a letter had purportedly led to the death of Nigerian journalist, Dele Giwa.

The statement read, “We would like to tell the international communities and every Nigerian that this morning 1st of April, 2021, a letter was sent via DHL to Chief Sunday Igboho but the letter was not received by his security operatives.

“Later around 3 pm of the same day, a team of about 6 men without uniform arrived in a Corolla car and another 9 were in police uniform but all were identified as police officers.

“They wanted to see Chief Sunday Igboho with a letter said to have been addressed to him by the Inspector General of Police. Again, the letter was not received by Chief Sunday's security team.

“Chief Sunday would like to know why a letter was sent to him and for what purpose. If the IG of police wants to invite him, we would like him to first send the same letter to all the bandits and Boko Haram members killing our mother's and farmers and those kidnapping them.

“Since the IG of police wants to invite him, he should make a public statement addressed to Chief Sunday Igboho.

“We should all remember how letters had been sent to previous Yoruba sons like the late Dele Giwa.”

A team reportedly comprising policemen, soldiers and others had in February attempted to arrest Igboho on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

The security operatives, however, failed in their attempt to arrest him.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/04/02/why-i-refused-accept-inspector-general-police%E2%80%99s-invitation-%E2%80%94-igboho

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Baawaa(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
So,igboho fear bomb grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Who named him a freedom fighter?

What freedom is he fighting for?

When did a pdp thug became a freedom fighter?

Upon all his jazz, he is afraid of a police invitation letter.

64 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by JAOS(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Fear fear

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by adedehinbo(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Don't fall for it,they re looking for a way to tame you

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by tit(f): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
So, it was not April Fool?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by colorsofrainbow: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
Let's see as the situation unfolds
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Anigreat: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
shocked

It's needless honouring the zoo police invitation. They should invite idiotic Gumi first

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by optionalY09: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Who named him a freedom fighter?

What freedom is he fighting for?

When did a pdp thug became a freedom fighter?

Upon all his jazz, he is afraid of a police invitation letter.

who are you? We yoruba people name him freedom fighter because he’s fighting for our people in Igangan and beyond we the Yoruba people respect him. So, your opinion don’t count asshole

360 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
optionalY09:

who are you? We yoruba people name him freedom fighter because he’s fighting for our people in Igangan and beyond we the Yoruba people respect him. So, your opinion don’t count asshole

You didn't, your press did.

The man is fighting for pdp

SUNDAY IGBOHO: I AM A PDP MEMBER CONFIRM SINCE 1999.

That statement alone is enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKNwdg_rgUs

20 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by KoshCAD: 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

As he has refused and rubbish your useless hungry looking police, why can't they go and force him to come.

Abi them no get power again?

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Let the IGP first invite Sheikh Gumi.

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by SouthSouth1914: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
The IGP should send letter of in invitations to all bandits and Fulani heardsmen killing and maiming peace loving Nigerians. Good one!

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by sammyj: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
shocked shocked shocked IGP should also focus his attention on the herdsmen that is ravaging the SW killing and destroying properties !!! shocked shocked

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nackzy: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
No one is above the Law

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by IgweOfNnewi: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
wonderful, Kanu with all his English and minions was arrested like a criminal and ran away inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes like a vagabond but the thug according to myopic unscrupulous elements was invited by the IG of police, that is the power of unity of Yoruba nation, the presidency and the security outfit are running from consequences.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
Na them go cage you na.

Sheik Gum is rooming freely meeting with bandits cum terrorist.. Yet the NPF dare not invite him..

14 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
KoshCAD:
As he has refused and rubbish your useless hungry looking police, why can't they go and force him to come.

Abi them no get power again?

How?
Did he carry arms.

If he has rubbished the police, why is he scared of an ordinary A4 police letter?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Seniorwriter(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
I can only have time to explain how you can earn online....this guy seems Brave but keeps the habit of talking too much nowadays....He should be an advocate of Action Speaks Louder Than Voice!!!
Anyways if you are a youth without online skills you can earn from your saved Funds....why not invest on online locomotives or consumables to allow your money work for you and start to receive residual income weekly.
Do you know that with as little as $300 you can be assured of $40 weekly without stress.
A student of mine once asked me why i usually still engage in e-commerce with the fact that he knows lil about how much my online skill activities like WhiteBoard Animation generates for me ? I simply told him that it is called STREAMS OF INCOME!!!
Presently he enjoys a daily $20 ROI from Investing some saved funds through me into E-Sport Brokerage.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Zontage: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
“Chief Sunday would like to know why a letter was sent to him and for what purpose. If the IG of police wants to invite him, we would like him to first send the same letter to all the bandits and Boko Haram members killing our mother's and farmers and those kidnapping them.

Chief Sunday you did well by rejecting them. Nothing good comes out of such invitation. Let them send the letter to those who need it

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Abboki: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by YoungLionken(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
No matter what, Nigeria remains indivisible...

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by millionboi(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Buhari will arrest u
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Sanchez01: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
So there's a pattern here and I am happy about it, in a way. If it was Kanu, they would have sent the military to take him out a long time ago. Although they tried with Igboho but they failed. They could have tried again but they can't. Why? Certain Yoruba leaders of thought are behind him and they've come out to do so. It makes the situation difficult for the Northern Oligarchs and Adamu, hence why they can't use brute force.

He has been invited several times and have failed to honour them.

The problem with IPOB or Kanu isn't because Nigeria wants to keep the Igbo Nation down. The governors of the South East will glady sell and give out Kanu to the government. On Kanu's part, he failed and keeps failing in bringing those more powerful than him on board. There should be more to his rabble rousing.

Sadly, almost all the Eastern governors of the past and present have all used IPOB to score cheap points; Umahi, Peter Obi, Supreme Court governor, Rochas, Gburugburu, Obiano, etc. The Ooni had to get involved when the presidency was scheming to arrest Igboho. This should have applied to Kanu as well but no, the governors run parallel with his aspirations and have turned his boys to ducklings that must be shot on sight.

Can Igboho take on the government alone? Of course not. He is confident because some of his people are behind him and they are not hiding it.

The ESN, IPOB and anyone who publicly aligns with them are auto targets because those they elected are more interested in showing they are more Fulani than Igbos.

I have always said it and will continue to say it; the break up of Nigeria does not rest with the South East. Until the South West says it and acts it fully, no one is going nowhere.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by optionalY09: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Ode, so PDP is Yoruba nation, we will deal with all of you criminals putting the life’s of Yoruba people in danger

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by kolade560: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Enemies go like this but God pass them......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
YoungLionken:
Not matter what, Nigeria remains indivisible...

Quota system Fulani...

28 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
And Gumi is free

5 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by ainas247: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus / Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari Over The Fuel Scarcity (Pic) / Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.