Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation (39925 Views)

IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by olatuns2017: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
hotwax:

Trying to create APC vs PDP fight.

Are you not tired of this APC vs PDP.

So anyone that is not happy with this shithole is a PDP members.

What is the difference between APC and PDP?

The fact is there are insurity in some part of West which Igboho is leveraging on!

Igjoho is a core PDP man if you don't know and that GEL made Gani Adams rich and he became apologetic to PDP!

Most of People clamoring for different militia had lost out and now activists...PDP

Just assume PDP still in power... will you hear Ighoho/Gani fighting federal govt?

Fine there are problems of security but these people want to gain power thru other side which is mpossible they don't even have the strategy ...just making declaration on line

Oodua nation (regional system )is possible but not through these sets of people!

We can't afford to go to war it's counter productive and no country will support Nigeria(over 200million people) breakup

South Sudan is typical example...

Someone Shocked me!

Lagos and Ogun states won't be part of shithole nation
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by tfelicityk(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Okay ooooooo
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by smallsmall: 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
`
Demmzy15:
You're on your own Yorùbá Christian

When will you these Ipob miscreant learn to mind you rown business?
Go and join/lead the Police to arrest him naah, letus see if your Cowardice is not generational, from Zik to Ojukwu, down to namadi Cownu grin grin
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by olatuns2017: 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

Sharap
Shatap
This is not APC vs PDP matter

Because you are mumu and don't know that Ighoho fell out of crumbs from Oyo state PDP...

Where was Igboho when people were killed before 2021?

You can't reason well/know past because OBJ scraped history in Secondary schools...or because you did not get proper information about politics,Power and governace in Nigeria.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by smallsmall: 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
olatuns2017:

The fact is there are insurity in some part of West which Igboho is leveraging on!

Igjoho is a core PDP man if you don't know and that GEL made Gani Adams rich and he became apologetic to PDP!

Most of People clamoring for different militia had lost out and now activists...PDP

Just assume PDP still in power... will you hear Ighoho/Gani fighting federal govt?

Fine there are problems of security but these people want to gain power thru other side which is mpossible they don't even have the strategy ...just making declaration on line

Oodua nation (regional system )is possible but not through these sets of people!

We can't afford to go to war it's counter productive and no country will support Nigeria(over 200million people) breakup

South Sudan is typical example...

Someone Shocked me!

Lagos and Ogun states won't be part of shithole nation

Stop smoking that counterfeit shyte.
If you must smoke, buy correct, confirm Ooja.
Your brain is messed up completely.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Faithful1234(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Who named him a freedom fighter?

What freedom is he fighting for?

When did a pdp thug became a freedom fighter?

Upon all his jazz, he is afraid of a police invitation letter.
Fulani terrorist.on the move you will all see failure in every plan to islamize Nigeria
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by olatuns2017: 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
smallsmall:

Stop smoking that counterfeit shyte.
If you must smoke, buy correct, confirm Ooja.
Your brain is messed up completely.

Ur dad too
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Demmzy15(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
smallsmall:
`
[s]When will you these Ipob miscreant learn to mind you rown business?
Go and join/lead the Police to arrest him naah, letus see if your Cowardice is not generational, from Zik to Ojukwu, down to namadi Cownu grin grin[/s]
I'm Yorùbá Werey, not everyone that's against you is Fulani or yeebhoe
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by favor914: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

It's needless honouring the zoo police invitation. They should invite idiotic Gumi first
I believe Sheikh Gumi honored the DSS invitation?Typical Naive Nigerian mentality, you haven’t read the letter, but you have already come to a conclusion?, guilty conscience has started preaking him already, his end is sooner than he can imagine, he wants the Inspector General Of Police to publicly invite him? That isn’t a problem, he has more than enough mediums to do that, my take Punch Newspaper, or The Nation Which are highly circulated in the South West, his days of been a free man is limited, my advice APB at the Benin/Seme border, I know the Afonja Coward will be planning an escape, like his eastern counterpart of Ipob legacy.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by joefelin2345: 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
femijay8271:

Wa gbayi padi mi! yio da Fu oo
Amin base. Yo kuku dara fun eyin na at gbogbo awon to feran iran Yoruba denu denu.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by PigTormentor: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
[[[s]s]quote author=FrLukas post=100428896][s][/s]

And who is "me and my people"?

The same ones kissing the ass and eating the shit of Chicago drug baron?

Look at the massive crowd below. Those are the people he represents. They love and adore him.

If you're truly Yoruba, go to Igangan and insult Sunday Igboho before their face and let's see if you'll leave there with your limbs complete.
[/quote][/s]
[/s]
TRASH
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by NobleRace: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
Seniorwriter:
I can only have time to explain how you can earn online....this guy seems Brave but keeps the habit of talking too much nowadays....He should be an advocate of Action Speaks Louder Than Voice!!!
Anyways if you are a youth without online skills you can earn from your saved Funds....why not invest on online locomotives or consumables to allow your money work for you and start to receive residual income weekly.
Do you know that with as little as $300 you can be assured of $40 weekly without stress.
A student of mine once asked me why i usually still engage in e-commerce with the fact that he knows lil about how much my online skill activities like WhiteBoard Animation generates for me ? I simply told him that it is called STREAMS OF INCOME!!!
Presently he enjoys a daily $20 ROI from Investing some saved funds through me into E-Sport Brokerage.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@seniorwriter

Please, would you explain further?
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by optionalY09: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
Demmzy15:
You're on your own Yorùbá Christian

Take it up your butt scum
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by FOLLEY20(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
sammyj:
shocked shocked shocked IGP should also focus his attention on the herdsmen that is ravaging the SW killing and destroying properties !!! shocked shocked
They will never do that bcoz all these banditry is their agenda with evil purpose. It is very clear to even a deaf & dump that this northerners have evil agenda.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by omokab: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
tit:
So, it was not April Fool?
it was April fooooool. If a warrior that claim he has juju and claim no human being can kill is afraid of letter bomb,then you must know something g is wrong.
Freedom fighter my foot!
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by nick50(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

....u are too daft to be a Nigerian..even a blind man knows he doesnt want to honour the invitation cos defnitely he will be locked up for seccession ..he is just using that as an excuse..dude got balls
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by oladeebo: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
....sending a letter to a wanted.... Nigerian police you failed ounce again what a professionalism?
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by pacespot(m): 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Before nko, who dey honor such invitation? They never let this guy's matter slide, this Fulani's government just waiting for the right time to pounce on him
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by joefelin2345: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
PigTormentor:
[[s]quote author=joefelin2345 post=100425097]I think reverse should be the case. It is you that should go home to educate your father on the lesson that you have meant [/s]

Awon Baba n la Baba e ni awa ma ba soro. You are too naive and ignorant to know the reality of things.
Go home and deliver my msg to your father.
The fact that you are deleting my post shows that you are not an ...Omoluabi..at all. For your information, I am a full blooded Oyo Yoruba. My hometown has produced many warriors that assisted in checkmating the Fulani incursion into the Yorubaland including the famous ..Jalumi war that was fought at Oshogbo in the 1880s. The same happened during the Nigeria Civil war that ended in 1970. Politically, it cannot be counted out as well. For me to now be in full support of Odua Nation is to let you know that I know what we are talking about. If you cannot join us in this struggle don't discourage us at all. You have the option of relocating to the North if you so wish after the creation of Yoruba Republic. For now.. Kaka ki Yoruba ma dobale fun Gambari, o better ki kaluku se tire lotooto. Mafi oko mi dana, eekan leniyan ko o. Let me assure you that nobody wants war, but when such becomes inevitable, so be it. War broke out in heaven before Satan could be expelled from there. The Israelites fought & still fighting wars for... Self determination.. Armageddon is the last war that shall be fought before the end of this era if you care to know. I am not here to tell you who I am or who I am not but be very careful ....Self determination is an inalienable rights of any tribe, Fulani inclusive. But where your rights stops is where mine starts. For your information, the Yoruba Nation is now a full member of ...UNPO..Unrepresented Nations People Organisation with Prof Banji Akintoye being our Chairman. The war is therefore not being fought from Sunday Igboho's side alone but from intellectual dimension as well. Today the former USSR is now five countries without firing a single gun short. Same for Yugoslavia & others. I leave you with smiles as smiles surprises people. We shall surely meet in Philippi. Good night & sweet dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Seniorwriter(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
NobleRace:

Please, would you explain further?

Sorry I can't cos NL has rules but you can reach me via my Facebook ....FB ID is on my profile.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity !!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

As if You no well at all.... You must learn from your forefathers' downfall na.... Life is dangerous Bro....
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by NobleRace: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Sorry I can't cos NL has rules but you can reach me via my Facebook ....FB ID is on my profile.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity !!!
@Seniorwriter

Please put your WhatsApp contact on your profile. I'm not conversant with Facebook.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Seniorwriter(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
NobleRace:

Please put your WhatsApp contact on your profile. I'm not conversant with Facebook.

I'm not on WhatsApp for now....Facebook is where I do convo......FB messenger is very easy to use for chats.
Kindly reach me there if need be for furtherance.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by favor914: 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

I wonder why the power of the Yoruba nation couldn't save MKO?
Sold out like Judas by a South Easterner by the name of Arthur Nzeribe, the betrayal ran deep.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by favor914: 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
nick50:
....u are too daft to be a Nigerian..even a blind man knows he doesnt want to honour the invitation cos defnitely he will be locked up for seccession ..he is just using that as an excuse..dude got balls
Prison is inevitable for him, Seme/Benin border crossings should be monitored closely, We don’t need another Empty Barrel Escapee scenario, once bitten twice shy.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by khello5(m): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Odeee ni e.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by DedeNkem: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
wonderful, Kanu with all his English and minions was arrested like a criminal and ran away inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes like a vagabond but the thug according to myopic unscrupulous elements was invited by the IG of police, that is the power of unity of Yoruba nation, the presidency and the security outfit are running from consequences.

Why are you so nuts about Kanu. He's not your problem!!! He paved the way for freedom fighters like your guy, Igboho, and survived detention by Fulani terrorist, Buhari!

So calm down, we like what Igboho is doing. We only hope more of your people would join him, which I know is difficult because of the level of influence Fulani has on your people. They stole Kwara State from you guys and is actively stealing more of your lands and even chasing your people into Benin Republic as refugees!!

Sharing a country with these barbaric murderous Fulanis was and still is a huge mistake!!!
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by dragunov: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

That is called wisdom. Common sense. Ehn, let the police come with force to arrest him now!
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by dragunov: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nackzy:
No one is above the Law

Including all Fulani killers and the IGP himself.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Chill he is not afraid, he is only smart! So if Na you, you go accept the invitation unless you don’t know naija politics stuff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) / UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election / Witnesses Absent As INEC Defence Of Tinubu’s Victory Starts On Shaky Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.