Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation (39927 Views)

IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by olamide0147: 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sanchez01:
So there's a pattern here and I am happy about it, in a way. If it was Kanu, they would have sent the military to take him out a long time ago. Although they tried with Igboho but they failed. They could have tried again but they can't. Why? Certain Yoruba leaders of thought are behind him and they've come out to do so. It makes the situation difficult for the Northern Oligarchs and Adamu, hence why they can't use brute force.

He has been invited several times and have failed to honour them.

The problem with IPOB or Kanu isn't because Nigeria wants to keep the Igbo Nation down. The governors of the South East will glady sell and give out Kanu to the government. On Kanu's part, he failed and keeps failing in bringing those more powerful than him on board. There should be more to his rabble rousing.

Sadly, almost all the Eastern governors of the past and present have all used IPOB to score cheap points; Umahi, Peter Obi, Supreme Court governor, Rochas, Gburugburu, Obiano, etc. The Ooni had to get involved when the presidency was scheming to arrest Igboho. This should have applied to Kanu as well but no, the governors run parallel with his aspirations and have turned his boys to ducklings that must be shot on sight.

Can Igboho take on the government alone? O course not. He is confident because some of his people are behind him and they are not hiding it.

The ESN, IPOB and anyone who publicly aligns with them are auto targets because those they elected are more interested in showing they are more Fulani than Igbos.

I have always said it and will continue to say it; the break up of Nigeria does not rest with the South East. Until the South West says it and acts it fully, no one is going nowhere.
No one use ipob uses kanu for cheap points or score, it just that kanu is too coward and weak to lead a nation, he speaks more than he act. A só call leader that never frontier in battle igboho is different from kanu

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by PigTormentor: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
[s]
zimmaking:
Tinubu e-warrior
[/s]

Thug Igboho online Oduduwa erat.

Mumu man.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by unmask: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
optionalY09:

who are you? We yoruba people name him freedom fighter because he’s fighting for our people in Igangan and beyond we the Yoruba people respect him. So, your opinion don’t count asshole
so that means he is a vigilante
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by notym2chektym: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
grin grin grin
Oladipo1166:
is He the one that said your father should be poor?
grin
Oladipo1166:
is He the one that said your father should be poor?

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by notym2chektym: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
jrusky:

Thank you bro. Some idiots from same South are saying all kind 8f shit instead to say no to any strange letter not serve to Miyetti Pooh, not serve to Shekau, not served to Wakili, not serve to Sheikh Gum or Sheikh glue so why Igboho

I support Igboho 100% in this. Why police battalion coming with ordinary letter if no conspiracy

And for those of you who are from South supporting this oppressive regime you will all die where no one will see your corpse as God live.
A very big AMEN to that prayer
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by FairlyUSEDpussy: 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
wink2015:

You are correct in mentioning that the late Dele Giwa is from Edo state.

Late Dele Giwa is not yoruba he hails from Ugekpe Ekperi, in Estako LGA in Edo state.

ADAMS OSHIOMOLE kinsmen.

Stop vomiting thrash......

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by zimmaking(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

Thug Igboho online Oduduwa erat.

Mumu man.
grin�� .E pain u ni?

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Duplexxx: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
This story be like wetin get cane leg o
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by witworth(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
See as dem rubbish IG, a whole so called IGP, this is still amazing... Lol
So the Nigerian government can be so scared like this.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by PigTormentor: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
[[s]quote author=joefelin2345 post=100425097]I think reverse should be the case. It is you that should go home to educate your father on the lesson that you have meant [/quote][/s]

Awon Baba n la Baba e ni awa ma ba soro. You are too naive and ignorant to know the reality of things.
Go home and deliver my msg to your father.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Sanchez01: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
olamide0147:

No one use ipob uses kanu for cheap points or score, it just that kanu is too coward and weak to lead a nation, he speaks more than he act. A só call leader that never frontier in battle igboho is different from kanu
That is where the difference lies. You become more confident when you know you have sound back ups. Kanu knows he could die anytime he does this in Nigeria and the truth is he isn't ready for that.

Sunday might be stronger but no one takes on a government alone. No one.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by optionalY09: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

Who is "we Yoruba"?
I'm full blood omo Oduduwa and I can tell you that this thug does not speak for me and my people.

So park well.

Omo Ale cited

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Mayniaa: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yes...but i can give it to the community grin grin

Amen amen amen
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Ayomivic(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You didn't, your press did.

The man is fighting for pdp

SUNDAY IGBOHO: I AM A PDP MEMBER CONFIRM SINCE 1999.

That statement alone is enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKNwdg_rgUs

is there any crime in belonging to a party of your choice.

leave our son alone .

why can't IG send that letter to the leaders of MACBAN or what did they called themselves for the atrocities their people had committed in this country
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by LordPsalm(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
Igbo marginalization comes to mind.
I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF IT WAS NNAMDI KANU OR ANY IGBO MAN ACTING LIKE THIS���
I stand with sunday tho.
We want Biafra PERIOD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by hormeiza(m): 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
optionalY09:

who are you? We yoruba people name him freedom fighter because he’s fighting for our people in Igangan and beyond we the Yoruba people respect him. So, your opinion don’t count asshole
this guy is not smart at all

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by 9jaRealist: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
ijustdey:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/04/02/why-i-refused-accept-inspector-general-police%E2%80%99s-invitation-%E2%80%94-igboho

Agberos also have “media aide”? grin grin grin
Fitting that this was issued on April Fools Day!

Meanwhile, is he equating himself with terrorists by asking why letters of invitation were also not sent to Boko Haram and others?! SMH
>
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by famagro: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Samuelja3332:
Wow
Run away from this man, he's a serial fraudster. Let him challenge me and I will give proof.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Chicastle: 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Who named him a freedom fighter?

What freedom is he fighting for?

When did a pdp thug became a freedom fighter?

Upon all his jazz, he is afraid of a police invitation letter.

He is not afraid, but just trying to critique the I.G's invitation.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by babaireti(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Attention seeker
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
You bastard police and IGP make it glaring that y'all assholes are criminals.

How dare you bastards send a letter of invitation to Sunday Igboho who committed no crime, but left the dirty and smelly bearded motherfvcker called Gumi undisturbed?!

I know that Buhari is the one pushing you to fire.

Your Buhari's tenure ends in 2023 (just about 2 years) and your position as a criminal IGP is coming to an end too.

Y'all bastards would pay for your crimes.

You are all criminals.

If dem born you papa well, lead your boys to his house to arrest him.

If I refuse your left lap for asun, make I bend.

Ogun kill u and ur stupid boys together!
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by PigTormentor: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
optionalY09:

Omo Ale cited

You and your father are confirmed omo ale in Yoruba land. Sure you inherited your bastardization from your drunkard clown of the village omo a to wurinwa useless father.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by femijay8271(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
jrusky:

Thank you bro. Some idiots from same South are saying all kind 8f shit instead to say no to any strange letter not serve to Miyetti Pooh, not serve to Shekau, not served to Wakili, not serve to Sheikh Gum or Sheikh glue so why Igboho

I support Igboho 100% in this. Why police battalion coming with ordinary letter if no conspiracy

And for those of you who are from South supporting this oppressive regime you will all die where no one will see your corpse as God live.

Ase ee
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by femijay8271(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
joefelin2345:
The thing pained you!!! Abi beeko? Go & take pure water. Koiti le tobayen. Asese nmu eiye bo lapo ni fun eyin omo ale Iran Yoruba. Oju gbogbo yin ni yo she lagbara Eledumare oga ogo. Yoruba ko ni se eru mo fun enikeni. Kaka ki aja se akapo ekun, kaluku aya se ode tire lototo ni. Nibo ni iru yin jatijati yi wa nigbati a won Fulani fi pa Dokita Aborode ati Alhaja Imeko ni Igangan, Ibarapa ki Oloye Sunday Igboho to lo GBA won sile? Nibayi opolopo awon omo Oodua loti salo so Benin Republic nitori Ogun Fulani. Nibo leyin wa nigbaana? Eyin ngbadun, awon kan so nse eru aye, e de beru Olorun, e beru ojo atisun, e beru ojo ti. Ina yo dile leyin asunsu he nitori Olorun? Iwo wa nfi emi sepe laimo pe ori re ati irabdiran re lomo se me Lori.Oje lo to ori re wo ki o ma oun ti onse. Se oro wipe pro towa Nile yi, pro kekere ni?

Wa gbayi padi mi! yio da Fu oo
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Minjim: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
Who's freedom is he fighting for ?
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by poseidon12: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

If it's an invitation, I believe he has the right to decline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Witnesses Absent As INEC Defence Of Tinubu’s Victory Starts On Shaky Note / Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.