Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation (39917 Views)

IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by dleaf: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How?
Did he carry arms.

If he has rubbished the police, why is he scared of an ordinary A4 police letter?
. You have not for once talked against Killers Herdsmen ,You really love how people are Murdered in their Farms .Blood sucker.

8 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Toosure70: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Who named him a freedom fighter?

What freedom is he fighting for?

When did a pdp thug became a freedom fighter?

Upon all his jazz, he is afraid of a police invitation letter.
Omo irankiran , you're not well, Face una problem.

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by seyz91(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
stop your nonsense talk!

be like you don drink Origin bitters this afternoon abi grin
thebosstrevor1:

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
joefelin2345:
The oppressed people of Odua Nation named him as their freedom fighter. He is fighting for the freedom of his people from the Fulanis. When APC fraudulently took over power & life has become misery for most Nigerians. You see yourself that you are a fool & beast of no gender.

Yoruba "freedom fighter" with his benz grin grin grin

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Eriokanmi: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Borrow wisdom. Is gov seyi makinde he's fighting because of his weakness in addressing insecurity in the APC?
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by joefelin2345: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

Who is "we Yoruba"?
I'm full blood omo Oduduwa and I can tell you that this thug does not speak for me and my people.

So park well.
If you are a Yoruba , you are indeed a full bastard & fool blooded traitor. Take note with or without you, the Yoruba Republic has come to stay. We don't need a majority as at the moment but an active minority to achieve our aim & objectives & God will help us to conquer.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by anurd1991: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
U dey mind them.

thebosstrevor1:

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by tit(f): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
The IGP has conveniently ignored news of gunmen in Ebonyi, but has sent 100 policemen to arrest and kill Otunba Sunday Adeyemo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by jrusky(m): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
JAOS:
Fear fear

Really and Kanu dressed like woman to escaped and he is not fear fear bah

And Asari Dokubo relocated himself and his family to Ghana and he is not fear fear bah

Igboho has right to refused any nonsense invitation ok. And has IG shit invited Wakefield? Has he invited Miyetti Allah shit? Has he invited sheik Gum or Superglue?

Sunday Igboho is a real man not all those runaway cowards. So shift abeg make we see road.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by tit(f): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Child of wickedness, hatred, perdition, and bitterness.
Why is this thing paining you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by anurd1991: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Continue to deceive yourself, Yoruba republic ko Yoruba republic ni.

Emi gan gan lemi won ni fi elo mi se mi.

Nobody is speaking on my behalf. Gbam.

joefelin2345:
If you are a Yoruba , you are indeed a full bastard & fool blooded traitor. Take note with or without you, the Yoruba Republic has come to stay. We don't need a majority as at the moment but an active minority to achieve our aim & objectives & God will help us to conquer.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by otosa(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

but where was your father when Fulanis were killing people in Igangan, Oyo state?

4 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Kewellbanks: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
it's very obvious that your sense is in a basket

4 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by tit(f): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
jrusky:

Really and Kanu dressed like woman to escaped and he is not fear fear bah

And Asari Dokubo relocated himself and his family to Ghana and he is not fear fear bah

Igboho has right to refused any nonsense invitation ok. And has IG shit invited Wakefield? Has he invited Miyetti Allah shit? Has he invited sheik Gum or Superglue?

Sunday Igboho is a real man not all those runaway cowards. So shift abeg make we see road.

Why don't you be focused for once in your life?
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Eriokanmi: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How?
Did he carry arms.

If he has rubbished the police, why is he scared of an ordinary A4 police letter?
Was Igboho in hiding when the police came? I salute his bravery. The only man who has ignored police invite in Nigeria. Kudos. The same IG should invite the herders who butchered ebonyi people last week and repeated the act last light in military uniform. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by jrusky(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
tit:

Pls dont mind them Ebonyi in our land is on fire but the idiots will never focus on that but be so consumed with SW affairs.

Bloody Anukpama's

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by wink2015(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Uteghe:
Good Yoruba English. Dele was Edo sha.

You are correct in mentioning that the late Dele Giwa is from Edo state.

Late Dele Giwa is not yoruba he hails from Ugekpe Ekperi, in Estako LGA in Edo state.

ADAMS OSHIOMOLE kinsmen.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
tit:

In my next life, i will love to be pose like a "freedom fighter" so that i can chop government money anytime i make noise and then build mansions and buy benz.

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Tartasbags(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
These people are really trying to shut him up, but our prayers are with you.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by jrusky(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
tit:

Why don't you be focused for once in your life?

You are the very one never focus on your front. Face your region Ebonyi is under siege, Anambra is under siege or you don't hear news
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How?
Did he carry arms.

The way some of you guys reason baffles me.
Are you so senseless and stupid to the extent that the part of Dele Giwa in this news is invisible to your eyes and senses?

If you were not born when Dele Giwa was killed Google is your friend. Or better still go home and ask your parents who Dele Giwa was and how he died.

Igboho though an illiterate, is not stupid to receive a letter bomb in the guise of a message from the IG.

Use your head when you are online and stop displaying generational stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Resurrection212: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
grin cheesy never know that English can be so hard to speak the way this man take it.
thebosstrevor1:

You didn't, your press did.

The man is fighting for pdp

SUNDAY IGBOHO: I AM A PDP MEMBER CONFIRM SINCE 1999.

That statement alone is enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKNwdg_rgUs
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Mayniaa: 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

In my next life, i will love to be pose like a "freedom fighter" so that i can chop government money anytime i make noise and then build mansions and buy benz.

In your next life you'll be a slave.

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by jamace(m): 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You didn't, your press did.

The man is fighting for pdp

SUNDAY IGBOHO: I AM A PDP MEMBER CONFIRM SINCE 1999.

That statement alone is enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKNwdg_rgUs
Dont you know that BANDITS were APC freedom fighters in 2019?
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by TheSupleemLeada(m): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Idiot....tell that to your shiek gumi that is flying in private jets, so because he's a freedom fighter he should be living in poverty abi

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by notym2chektym: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
e dey pain you say una plan don fail

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Mayniaa:

In your next life you'll be a slave.

Just like Sunday Igboho, i will be a slave of " freedom fighting " money making machine. grin grin
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by PigTormentor: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
[[s]quote author=joefelin2345 post=100423588]If you are a Yoruba , you are indeed a full bastard & fool blooded traitor. Take note with or without you, the Yoruba Republic has come to stay. We don't need a majority as at the moment but an active minority to achieve our aim & objectives & God will help us to conquer.[/quote][/s]

Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e. Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati.
Won ti Baba n la Baba igboho ati gbogbo eran di ran babe e da, ok wa force awa si anything.
Ti won Baba bi Baba n la Baba da, wa so no oju wa pe awa n la ti lo si any trash.
Ogun la pa e ati awon ebi e. Basta@d reta@rded brainwashed delusional monkey.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by joefelin2345: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

HE IS FIGHTING FOR PDP

IN SUNDAY IGBOHO VOICE: I AM A PDP MEMBER CONFIRM SINCE 1999 grin
You are very very stupid. Is Seyi Makinde not a PDP Governor?
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Mayniaa: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Just like Sunday Igboho, i will be a slave of " freedom fighting " money making machine. grin grin

Worthless and heartless slave.
Your children will reap it in multiple folds

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
Mayniaa:

Worthless and heartless slave.
Your children will reap it in multiple folds

They will reap the reward of "freedom fighting" money in my domiciliary account given to them as a will grin grin cheesy
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by notym2chektym: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
PenName55:

The way some of you guys reason baffles me.
Are you so senseless and stupid to the extent that the part of Dele Giwa in this news is invisible to your eyes and senses?

If you were not born when Dele Giwa was killed Google is your friend. Or better still go home and ask your parents who Dele Giwa was and how he died.

Igboho though an illiterate, is not stupid to receive a letter bomb in the guise of a message from the IG.

Use your head when you are online and stop displaying generational stupidity.
that boy stupidity stinks.i spits on his akamu brain

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters / Why Have Nigerians Abandoned Marina District In Lagos? / Kano Guber: Governor Yusuf Was Not Qualified To Contest - Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.