Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation (39921 Views)

IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by denvers: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

He fighting for his money....let him hustle...when the police is ready for him, he will thrown into the deepest pit.

Don't threaten Nigeria. Never in your life
How far,
Them never jam you slap before,
Aboki, Igboho has come to stay, I don't support all his tactics, but he has the liver, which is what I would encourage...

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Sharingiscaring: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
Cdng9:
I create/design professional ANIMATIONS to advertise your business. motion graphics, 2d animations, I also design flyers, logos, etc. Contact me on whatsapp via 0 9 0 6 4 4 5 8 1 0 9
Can I see your motion graphics samples?
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Brushstrokes20: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Spot on! Iyalaya anybody!

I rep odua republic.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Ashinze: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
Stupid and useless fulani IG, If you go , you are finished, let the stupid IG come and meet you at your place.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Prophet777: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
Keep crying. Fulani slave. Enemy of progress.
thebosstrevor1:
Who named him a freedom fighter?

What freedom is he fighting for?

When did a pdp thug became a freedom fighter?

Upon all his jazz, he is afraid of a police invitation letter.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by smallsmall: 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

What is wrong with this Ipob silly sympathiser!
Despite the Jazz of the Albino runt, did he not dress like a woman and runaway through the riverine creeks of Niger Delta?
Why did he not wait to defend Biafra?

Sunday Igboho represents the SW Freedom Fighters, he is ONE of them and if you dont like it, tell your own ESN people to stop hiding in the Forest and come out to face the Army. HE is fighting for the Oduduwa nation, as l learnt and that is non of your business, m0r0n. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by mutvy: 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
My own prayer be say make this war start on time and claim the lives of half of Nigerians' population. We are too many. People wey never see war before Wan taste am. Abeg civil war, come consume Nigeria like Congo DR, South Sudan, Somalia etc
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by hedonido: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nackzy:
No one is above the Law
Of course. Especially Sheikh Gumi and the Miyetti Allah executives. Bloody nincompoop.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by hotwax: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

why you dey cry na?

who do you like this?

You know his house...you can join a team of police to arrest him...

for now, he is una husband

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by olatuns2017: 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
ijustdey:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/04/02/why-i-refused-accept-inspector-general-police%E2%80%99s-invitation-%E2%80%94-igboho

"Yoruba freedom fighter"

Wrong caption...he is fighting for himself

(because if Gov. Makinde had continue giving Igboho crumbs all these noise won't be)

2ndcondly,

At least this koiki should have put the plate number of the corrola car that the police officers came in with since they came in daylight...

So,

Igboho is now a terrorist that should be invited like bandits?

You are in minority with lost our PDPee
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by gaskiyamagana: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Those who are closed to Igboho should advise him to re energized his JUJU because FG is preparing to ARREST him DEAD or ALIVE.
I MEAN HIS STINGING BEE JUJU IN PARTICULAR .
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by seunowa(f): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
KoshCAD:
As he has refused and rubbish your useless hungry looking police, why can't they go and force him to come.

Abi them no get power again?
don't mind the police officers if na sowore now dey go dey show muscle
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by gaskiyamagana: 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
olatuns2017:

"Yoruba freedom fighter"

(because if Gov. Makinde had continue giving Igboho crumbs all these noise won't be)

2ndcondly,

At least this koiki should have put the plate number of the corrola car that the police officers came in with since they came in daylight...

So,

Sharap
Shatap
This is not APC vs PDP matter

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by macho44(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

grin grin grin grin grin
Wahala JAM Trouble.
Ogbeni Sunday Igboho abi Sunday Dagboru sef dey even fear to DIE grin grin
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by hotwax: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
olatuns2017:

"Yoruba freedom fighter"

2ndcondly,

So,

Trying to create APC vs PDP fight.

Are you not tired of this APC vs PDP.

So anyone that is not happy with this shithole is a PDP members.

What is the difference between APC and PDP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by poyet(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Baawaa:
So,igboho fear bomb grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bomb nor get odeshi
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by rosebowl01(m): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
wonderful, Kanu with all his English and minions was arrested like a criminal and ran away inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes like a vagabond but the thug according to myopic unscrupulous elements was invited by the IG of police, that is the power of unity of Yoruba nation, the presidency and the security outfit are running from consequences.

Your divide and conquer attempt failed woefully. Go back and tell that to the people that are giving you keyboard warriors 15k monthly. You are not Yoruba, Kanu is a hero to his people.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by rosebowl01(m): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
millionboi:
Buhari will denten u

Your parent need to request a refund of your school fees.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by capatainrambo: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You didn't, your press did.

The man is fighting for pdp

SUNDAY IGBOHO: I AM A PDP MEMBER CONFIRM SINCE 1999.

That statement alone is enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKNwdg_rgUs
he being a pdp member means he is not not a nigerian ?

You are a bastard to your race and identity. idiot
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Adamu must be mad to have sent a letter to you leaving his bandits alone.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by geemd434: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
wonderful, Kanu with all his English and minions was arrested like a criminal and ran away inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes like a vagabond but the thug according to myopic unscrupulous elements was invited by the IG of police, that is the power of unity of Yoruba nation, the presidency and the security outfit are running from consequences.

Young man, they are not running for consequences. They are buying time. We know Igboho will face the wrath of the law. Even you will call him a thug.
I thought he said he was going to open the border what happened?
You Yorubas are becoming too noisy. Though some of your elite keep begging on your behalf. Calling you stupid children. Haahhaaha for example. Tinubu said please don't mind those stupid children.
Hahhahahahahahahhahajaahhahah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by millionboi(m): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
rosebowl01:

Your parent need to request a refund of your school fees.
your opinion
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by gidgiddy: 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

I wonder why the power of the Yoruba nation couldn't save MKO?
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by saintmm(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
it will be better he acts more and talk less. it is a strategy in winning diplomatic issues. words can be quoted out of context aside giving your opponent clues to your strategy but action is exact as it is.

I rise
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by mountmoriah(m): 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sanchez01:
So there's a pattern here and I am happy about it, in a way. If it was Kanu, they would have sent the military to take him out a long time ago. Although they tried with Igboho but they failed. They could have tried again but they can't. Why? Certain Yoruba leaders of thought are behind him and they've come out to do so. It makes the situation difficult for the Northern Oligarchs and Adamu, hence why they can't use brute force.

He has been invited several times and have failed to honour them.

The problem with IPOB or Kanu isn't because Nigeria wants to keep the Igbo Nation down. The governors of the South East will glady sell and give out Kanu to the government. On Kanu's part, he failed and keeps failing in bringing those more powerful than him on board. There should be more to his rabble rousing.

Sadly, almost all the Eastern governors of the past and present have all used IPOB to score cheap points; Umahi, Peter Obi, Supreme Court governor, Rochas, Gburugburu, Obiano, etc. The Ooni had to get involved when the presidency was scheming to arrest Igboho. This should have applied to Kanu as well but no, the governors run parallel with his aspirations and have turned his boys to ducklings that must be shot on sight.

Can Igboho take on the government alone? Of course not. He is confident because some of his people are behind him and they are not hiding it.

The ESN, IPOB and anyone who publicly aligns with them are auto targets because those they elected are more interested in showing they are more Fulani than Igbos.

I have always said it and will continue to say it; the break up of Nigeria does not rest with the South East. Until the South West says it and acts it fully, no one is going nowhere.
u are correct the SW bond Naija 2gather
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Bishop1monte(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You don't need t put pdp
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by atonement12: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Baawaa:
So,igboho fear bomb grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Foolish terrorist sympathiser!

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
[s]
PigTormentor:

Who is "we Yoruba"?
I'm full blood omo Oduduwa and I can tell you that this thug does not speak for me and my people.

So park well.
[/s]

And who is "me and my people"?

The same ones kissing the ass and eating the shit of Chicago drug baron?

Look at the massive crowd below. Those are the people he represents. They love and adore him.

If you're truly Yoruba, go to Igangan and insult Sunday Igboho before their face and let's see if you'll leave there with your limbs complete.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Demmzy15(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
optionalY09:

who are you? We yoruba people name him freedom fighter because he’s fighting for our people in Igangan and beyond we the Yoruba people respect him. So, your opinion don’t count asshole
You're on your own Yorùbá Christian
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by luluman: 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Shut your giant mouth. We love him like that. Ode
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by luluman: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You didn't, your press did.

The man is fighting for pdp

SUNDAY IGBOHO: I AM A PDP MEMBER CONFIRM SINCE 1999.

That statement alone is enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKNwdg_rgUs
I earlier said shut your stinking mouth. Leave our Igboho for us. Were you born a mumu?

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by juman(m): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sunday igboho: The number one leader in yoruba land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters / Troops Recover Weapons After Repeling Boko Haram Attack In Sambisa Forest.Photos / President Buhari Received By French President, Macron In Elysee Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.