Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation (39926 Views)

IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by slimfit1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Who named him a freedom fighter?

What freedom is he fighting for?

When did a pdp thug became a freedom fighter?

Upon all his jazz, he is afraid of a police invitation letter.

Where did you see him fighting people?
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Who named him a freedom fighter?

What freedom is he fighting for?

When did a pdp thug became a freedom fighter?

Upon all his jazz, he is afraid of a police invitation letter.

The ineptitude, failure & foolishness of the police & military made Igboho a freedom fighter.
The failed police & military allow terrorists to operate freely, while harassing innocent citizens. This is what emboldened Igboho. Mind you Igboho isn't the first, and he won't be the last. More freedom fighters will arise...

It's nobody's fault if ur brain can't understand this.

5 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by nedekid: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
Baawaa:
So,igboho fear bomb grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don't think native bullet proof vest works againt bomb, only bullets and knifes grin
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
PenName55:

[s]The way some of you guys reason baffles me.
Are you so senseless and stupid to the extent that the part of Dele Giwa in this news is invisible to your eyes and senses?

If you were not born when Dele Giwa was killed Google is your friend. Or better still go home and ask your parents who Dele Giwa was and how he died.

Igboho though an illiterate, is not stupid to receive a letter bomb in the guise of a message from the IG.

Use your head when you are online and stop displaying generational stupidity.[/s]

Letter bomb indeed.

Continue your buffoonery grin
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by TheSupleemLeada(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

In my next life, i will love to be pose like a "freedom fighter" so that i can chop government money anytime i make noise and then build mansions and buy benz.

Oloshi....leave him, we like him like that, the tinubu that some of Yoruba traitors hail has private jets, yet he failed to speak when our kinsmen were killed chickens....God punish all you Yoruba traitors... bastards.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Johnnyplus01k(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
Confirm yoruba man wey know as e dey happen. Make dem send the same letter to Boko Haram.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by notym2chektym: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
If anything happens to Igboho, that will be a total end of Nigeria,we know una plan
thebosstrevor1 be warned

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Mayniaa: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

They will reap the reward of "freedom fighting" money in my domiciliary account given to them as a will grin grin cheesy

You can't give Will to dead children cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by notym2chektym: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
freeborn02:

You should be more concerned about bandits that can slaughter your father and mother at any fuccking moment, boy. Except maybe you are mentally dumb, which I hope you are not
He is a bandit himself

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by freeborn02: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You didn't, your press did.

The man is fighting for pdp

SUNDAY IGBOHO: I AM A PDP MEMBER CONFIRM SINCE 1999.

That statement alone is enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKNwdg_rgUs

Are you saying the Fulani herdsmen committing murder and rape in the southwest are working for the APC?

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
notym2chektym:
If anything happens to Igboho, that will be a total end of Nigeria,we know una plan
thebosstrevor1 be warned

Total what....a pdp thug can't threaten Nigeria and can't end Nigeria.

He is not the first and last...stop chest beating
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
Mayniaa:

You can't give Will to dead children cheesy

Yes...but i can give it to the community grin grin
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by jrusky(m): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
sammyj:
shocked shocked shocked IGP should also focus his attention on the herdsmen that is ravaging the SW killing and destroying properties !!! shocked shocked

Thank you bro. Some idiots from same South are saying all kind 8f shit instead to say no to any strange letter not serve to Miyetti Pooh, not serve to Shekau, not served to Wakili, not serve to Sheikh Gum or Sheikh glue so why Igboho

I support Igboho 100% in this. Why police battalion coming with ordinary letter if no conspiracy

And for those of you who are from South supporting this oppressive regime you will all die where no one will see your corpse as God live.

4 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by calcal: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
They tried twice to arrest him with the use of some forces, this didn't work for them, now they are inviting him?

The Nigerian police create an unwelcoming situation already for such an invitation.

Same IGP released those murderers that were arrested by OPC, in such a situation how should one trust the system or the IGP

I think if the IGP is sincere let him go to the location where ever the suspect or the crime is committed for further investigation.

The youths are in serious problems in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by vineyardfarms: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
ijustdey:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/04/02/why-i-refused-accept-inspector-general-police%E2%80%99s-invitation-%E2%80%94-igboho

when will the police invite gumi, gov bello, mayiti allah, those collecting ransome for the bandites, the fulani herdsmen, etc. ??.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by KoshCAD: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How?
Did he carry arms.

If he has rubbished the police, why is he scared of an ordinary A4 police letter?
Letter from a useless and worthless police. Scare who hahahahaha.

They are below those that can invite him, he's way above them.

So you expect such great man to stoop so low to honor your low mentality police.

If your low life police dirty police wanted to see him, your dirty looking igp should leave his office and visit him. Igboho can't stoop so low.

Even your dead Buhari cannot invite him.

You are drunk.

4 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by notym2chektym: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Total what....a pdp thug can't threaten Nigeria and can't end Nigeria.

He is not the first and last...stop chest beating
e go be una like film
If the police get liver, make them go im residence go arrest am
won bi iyalaya yin da ,eyin werey

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by BabaO2: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
Why gunmi that knows the real killers marauding as bandits/terrorists and even their locations has not been invited by the IG of police and other national security agencies? Why everyone of us are so clueless in this country, no violent agitation for gunmi by the masses to be arrested?

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

He fighting for his money....let him hustle...when the police is ready for him, he will thrown into the deepest pit.

Don't threaten Nigeria. Never in your life
Thanks for sharing this video!
Bookmarked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKNwdg_rgUs

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
notym2chektym:

e go be una like film
If the police get liver, make them go im residence go arrest am
won bi iyalaya yin da ,eyin werey

He fighting for his money....let him hustle...when the police is ready for him, he will thrown into the deepest pit.

Don't threaten Nigeria. Never in your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by IAMPEDRO: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
ijustdey:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/04/02/why-i-refused-accept-inspector-general-police%E2%80%99s-invitation-%E2%80%94-igboho
Sometimes I wonder how some people think, you see a man fighting a fight your fathers couldn't fight you still complain or is typing rubbish here your hobby. I don't really understand black people. Even if he is fighting for his own cause.
The question you should be asking yourself is can I fight like this hero. Note, I'm not a Yoruba guy but, I like this man.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by joefelin2345: 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
PigTormentor:
[[s]quote author=joefelin2345 post=100423588]If you are a Yoruba , you are indeed a full bastard & fool blooded traitor. Take note with or without you, the Yoruba Republic has come to stay. We don't need a majority as at the moment but an active minority to achieve our aim & objectives & God will help us to conquer.[/s]

Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e. Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati.
Won ti Baba n la Baba igboho ati gbogbo eran di ran babe e da, ok wa force awa si anything.
Ti won Baba bi Baba n la Baba da, wa so no oju wa pe awa n la ti lo si any trash.
Ogun la pa e ati awon ebi e. Basta@d reta@rded brainwashed delusional monkey.
The thing pained you!!! Abi beeko? Go & take pure water. Koiti le tobayen. Asese nmu eiye bo lapo ni fun eyin omo ale Iran Yoruba. Oju gbogbo yin ni yo she lagbara Eledumare oga ogo. Yoruba ko ni se eru mo fun enikeni. Kaka ki aja se akapo ekun, kaluku aya se ode tire lototo ni. Nibo ni iru yin jatijati yi wa nigbati a won Fulani fi pa Dokita Aborode ati Alhaja Imeko ni Igangan, Ibarapa ki Oloye Sunday Igboho to lo GBA won sile? Nibayi opolopo awon omo Oodua loti salo so Benin Republic nitori Ogun Fulani. Nibo leyin wa nigbaana? Eyin ngbadun, awon kan so nse eru aye, e de beru Olorun, e beru ojo atisun, e beru ojo ti. Ina yo dile leyin asunsu he nitori Olorun? Iwo wa nfi emi sepe laimo pe ori re ati irabdiran re lomo se me Lori.Oje lo to ori re wo ki o ma oun ti onse. Se oro wipe pro towa Nile yi, pro kekere ni?

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Chebs212(m): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
I wonder which fight are you fighting, thought you people have won the fight by installing buhari as your president.
Please allow us to briiit.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Misterone: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
Igboho just fell into a trap set by the NPF. Igboho is just a rat that can be picked anytime. What the police is avoiding is public sentiment. Now with this show of shame, the NPF can approach a court of competent jurisdiction for a warrant of arrest citing this refusal to honour an invitation. That time naim we go see the power of goverment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by orisa37: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
IGP SHOULD RESPECT HIMSELF.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Oladipo1166(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

In my next life, i will love to be pose like a "freedom fighter" so that i can chop government money anytime i make noise and then build mansions and buy benz.
is He the one that said your father should be poor?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election / Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) / Witnesses Absent As INEC Defence Of Tinubu’s Victory Starts On Shaky Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.