Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United (17017 Views)

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2011
Freiburger:

Get a job friend.

jump off of a bridge and mind your business.

niggadee:

@ MzDarkSkin  A lang time mi dey inna dis yah lang line, life is  cool ova here my jamaican fiance is expecting a babygal in the next fews weeks am just doing shopping 4 home improvement and sum baby stuff.

omg congratulations bro!  smiley
mi dey ya same way. a hold a meds an a chill out yu'kno.
I'm really excited for you! Are you nervous?  smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MrCork17: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2011
MzDarkSkin <<<<<<< Nigerian woman staliking Mr Cork    wink
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by niggadee(m): 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2011
@190 she don't look like west indies, black african and black caribbean born in europe or america look a  little bit  difference from those born back home
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by niggadee(m): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2011
@ MzDarkSkin My girlfriend is 31 weeks pregnant. She has gotten over the sickness stage and is now extremely moody! I love her to death and I'm trying to be patient but, it's hard. She thinks i'm going to cheat, she thinks i don't find her attractive and sometimes she's just plain mean! I reassure her every chance i get how much i love her and how beautiful i think she is. I don't pressure for sex but she won't even let me touch her! My patience with her mean to nice to crabby to sad attitude is wearing thin. How can i keep patient?
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by 190: 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2011
niggadee:

@190 she don't look like west indies,  black african and black caribbean born in europe or america look a  little bit  difference from those born back home

Yeah but she certainly dont look Nigerian

What kinda Nigerian lady goes around on a RED WIG!!

its either shes been mingling with Caribbean or its been a long long long time shes been away from home ( Nigeria )

But she definitely needs to be locked up
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2011
^ignorant.

anyway. . .

Mr.Cork <<< deloosional, brroke, skrub
truss mi wink

niggadee:

@ MzDarkSkin My girlfriend is 31 weeks pregnant. She has gotten over the sickness stage and is now extremely moody! I love her to death and I'm trying to be patient but, it's hard. She thinks i'm going to cheat, she thinks i don't find her attractive and sometimes she's just plain mean! I reassure her every chance i get how much i love her and how beautiful i think she is. I don't pressure for sex but she won't even let me touch her! My patience with her mean to nice to crabby to sad attitude is wearing thin. How can i keep patient?

LMAOOOOOOO!!! IS THIS REALLY NIGGADEE? cheesy Awe hun. You have a sensitive side. kiss
Basically all you have to do is keep doing what you are doing because once the child comes, you will forget
all about the attitudes and btching just as she will the child birth pains and sickness. It will be okay, she is
due any minute and before you know it your sufferings will be over lol but mind you tho, no s3x for another 6 weeks!
A lady's got to heal. OMG you're gonna have a Jamo baby lol.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by 190: 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2011
[size=4pt]^^dont come lets have our own OLD WOMAN, stay there dey prant up and down like antelope undecided[/size]
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Freesia(f): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2011
Oh No!! Metro UK just had to put her on the front page. There must be more pressing matters going on around the world surely
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Freiburger(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
Freesia:

Oh No!! Metro UK just had to put her on the front page. There must be more pressing matters going on around the world surely
^^
And i'm very sure Ferdinand already had one or two things to do with the lady sometimes ago.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by TeeJay6(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2011
Freiburger:

^^
And i'm very sure Ferdinand already had one or two things to do with the lady sometimes ago.
^^^ so what if he did? He is now with someone else the sad loser should move on
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Freiburger(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2011
Tee_Jay:

^^^ so what if he did? He is now with someone else the sad loser should move on
Yes i know she is playing a looser's game but the whole story refused to describe it in that way.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Freesia(f): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2011
Freiburger:

^^

Who knows??
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Freiburger(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2011
Freesia:

Who knows??

alles klar bei dir in DLand?

Mir geht primma danke, und bei dir? dist du einem Deutscher oder was?
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MrCork17: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2011
Freesia:

Freesia. Madam, how can you se Metro UK all the way from Kongi State? undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by CrudeOil2(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2011
wtf happened here? who ransacked the thread!!!! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Freesia(f): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Freesia. Madam, how can you se Metro UK all the way from Kongi State? undecided

Mr Cork you're a joker where in the world is Kongi state?
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MrCork17: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kongi state is one of those IBO villlages in Nigeria wink
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by KKEZ: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2011
If this matta na true, somebody no ask whether she well at all? undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by justwise(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2011
Oh please give that woman a break, atleast she is not busy chasing some broke arse men. . she is taking her fight straight to one of the richest footy player in the world live!! sacked all her defence team and represent herself in the court and cross examined Rio herself and when the case gets boring she walked out of court and say to Rio: See u later tongue

Come on!! pple cut her some slides. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MrCork17: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2011
KKEZ . bro its true. Nigerian babes in London always chase people up and down.

Just watchout for 2 chicks: Mrs Chima & Goldieluks. They will chase u from Uganda to China  angry
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Freesia(f): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2011
Freiburger:

Mir geht primma danke, und bei dir? dist du einem Deutscher oder was?
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Freiburger(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2011
justwise:

Oh please give that woman a break, atleast she is not busy chasing some broke arse men. . [b]she is taking her fight straight to one of the richest footy player in the world live!! [/b]sacked all her defence team and represent herself in the court and cross examined Rio herself and when the case gets boring she walked out of court and say to Rio: See u later tongue

Come on!! pple cut her some slides. grin grin grin

That's exactly the way i'm seeing it, and this wouldn't 've found its way to Nl if she wasn't a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Freiburger(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2011
Freesia:

lol nein ich bin Afrikanerin Dland ist  wie mein "zweite Zuhause"
Ach so. dass heiss du bis oft in Deutschland, ich bin auch selber einem Afrikaner.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MrCork17: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2011
Freiburger (m). bro is the sturka  related to you? (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by justwise(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2011
Freiburger:

That's exactly the way i'm seeing it, and this wouldn't 've found its way to Nl if she wasn't a Nigerian.

Seriously she got some strong backbones, i'm not supporting her but hey! she just one mad chic
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Freiburger(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Freiburger (m). bro is the sturka  related to you? (no ofeinse) undecided
Answer = no
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by niggadee(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2011
@ MzDarkSkin  i understand wat she's going through but she had  pregnancy experienced b4 about 4 years ago coz i got 4 years old lil boy with her. i love my jamo gal
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MrCork17: 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2011
MzDarkSkin iz not too ugly actualy. she aiiight undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by desholah(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2011
OP.

[size=30pt]Fell off the Balcony ,  . .  . . . . . ROTFLMAO  grin grin  grin grin  grin grin grin  grin grin grin[/size]Now tell me when
[size=15pt]
these girls are really gonna change to good,at least if not to better?

Why would a SOUND and Sane woman leaves her house ,heading to Ferdinand's house merely for SEX and Money?? undecided undecided

She was warned periodically to back the hell off but seems to act stubborn . . .And this is the result!!!

Most of our ladies living in England are simply like dogs searching for Food ''Money'' and SEX. grin

God save us from these aleins ooo . . . .They won't stop tarnishing the name of that country,Complicating issues day by day.

Na wa ooooooo [/size]
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by congoshine(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2011
He's obviously been phocking her before. cry

You think say e easy to 'chop & clean mouth' like that. angry

Bad boy ! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by BABE3: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2011
This topic made it to the front page? What kind nonsense is this, ? Chei! Women don suffer!  sad sad
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by desholah(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2011
OP.

This seems one of those VITAL Evidence revealing . . . Our Ladies ''Most'' really need reform/retreat grin.

Too bad . . . . . cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No Topic! / Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs That Is Causing A Stir Online / Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.