Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United (17016 Views)

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2011
@Niggadee good luck hun and congrats again. I wish you two the best.

Cork you are just jealous cause not even GAY MEN are stalking you like the woman accused. tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by naijangel7(f): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2011
mesnuggles:

sad I am amazed at the level of intelligence shown in the earlier part of this forum. "They say ignorance is bliss" grin grin

Nigerian women who behaviour out of the characteristics of a lady are products of their environment.
Taught from an early age there book or there body,
Choose one and use that knowledge the rest of your life!

Young Women from an early age learn very quickly and men are good teachers, so be careful what you teach any woman, black or white, Nigerian, Indian, Cuba or European

This Woman convicted of stalking. Is a woman! A Nigerian! A Yoruba as a matter of FACT, Some parts of the Nigerian Culture are Ugly! Matter of FACT she is a product of that ugliness,

Sad but true!

No be small thing. mesnuggles says "This WOMAN convicted of stalking is a WOMAN". Before nko? Should a woman be a man?

She will also have us know that the said woman is Yoruba as a matter of FACT. (Ibru = Yoruba)

She then proceeds to tell us that men are good teachers but we should beware of them. what do we then do with bad teachers?

women are taught there book or there body. Where does this happen??
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by BABE3: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^^^lmaoooo, You know the funny part? The fact that she said:

I am amazed at the level of intelligence shown in the earlier part of this forum. "They say ignorance is bliss"

That was just classic! hehehe
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by manny4life(m): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2011
Please give @ mesnuggles a break; beyond doubt, the English was way off but it couldn't be that bad. Besides, critiquing a new poster with only "one" post isn't a pleasant way to welcome him/her onto Nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by lepasharon(f): 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2011
shes a fool shame,  ashawo
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by naijangel7(f): 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2011
BABE!:

^^^^lmaoooo,  You know the funny part? The fact that she said:

I am amazed at the level of intelligence shown in the earlier part of this forum. "They say ignorance is bliss"

That was just classic! hehehe

Ignorance is definitely bliss if you think Ibru is Yoruba and you call a thread a forum lol hahaha

manny4life:

Please give @ mesnuggles a break; beyond doubt, the English was way off but it couldn't be that bad. Besides, critiquing a new poster with only "one" post isn't a pleasant way to welcome him/her onto Nairaland.

But it's a pleasant way for her to make her debut by insulting the intelligence of posters "in the earlier part of the forum", shey? angry
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by BABE3: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2011
manny4life:

lmao,  My guy, it's that bad abeg.lol,

Like i said, the problem is not even the english. The problem is that, she's not making any sense what so ever!

She really came here feeling like a G, like she had something important to say, Rofltlmao,
Pls look at her first sentence again, and compare it with the rest of her post. Bipolar much?, buhahahaha

*sighs*,
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Goldieluks: 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2011
hahahahahahaha^^

my head,my tooth grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by tpsolomons: 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2011
@Poster MOBO(whatever)
Stalking is No big deal, Even whites stalk, I don't know what this have to do with abusing Nigerian Women
Choose your words right next time and think before you talk, U f**l !! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by tyson55(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
Hmmm, Whatever!
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by manny4life(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2011
naijangel7:

Ignorance is definitely bliss if you think Ibru is Yoruba and you call a thread a forum lol hahaha

But it's a pleasant way for her to make her debut by insulting the intelligence of posters "in the earlier part of the forum", shey? angry

I'm not making excuses for that English; however, I guess there should be an "exception rule" and in this case, I think her ignorance should be excepted at least on the grounds that's she's FOTB on Nairaland.

@BARE!

No doubt it's bad but not bad enough, I'm just saying let's let her off the hook because she new on Nairaland at least her post says so.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Henrinquo: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2011
I wonder what all the fuss is all about, yeah a nigerian woman and so f, ckn what?, what about when Rio was caught smoking indian hemp imported from ghana, the lady cant just go there and be disturbing him, he must have made some passes on her, after all dem comit crime pass us, as if he is a saint, na so tiger woods claim innocence until dem catch am, david beckham nko, the lady might be innocent, she is one out of many nigerian ladies, nigerians girls are doing well all over the world, if you say they arent trying then think of your own mum cos she is a nigerian too,
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by BABE3: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2011
manny4life:

I'm not making excuses for that English; however, I guess there should be an "exception rule" and in this case, I think her ignorance should be excepted at least on the grounds that's she's FOTB on Nairaland.

@BARE!

No doubt it's bad but not bad enough, I'm just saying let's let her off the hook because she new on Nairaland at least her post says so.

My name is BABE!!! That's her business! I don't descriminate "newbies" from the "oldees", lol

I comment/reply/contribute according to the intelligence level of the post/poster. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by ogbomo1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2011
This Nigeria woman from Delta State that lives in London has brought shame to all Nigeria in England and the rest of the World, she has embarrassed Nigeria to no end, this just shows how shallow and empty Nigeria women are, they are nothing but Gold diggers, she has been looking for way to get in the Celebrity football star wallet and now she is facing the wrath of the British law, her name is SUZZANE IBRU (Maybe not the Oceanic bank anyway), Suzzane Ibru is 38 years old and single.

She has been trying be a WAG for a long time and has been stalking and shadowing Rio Ferdinand the Manchester United football star in England, she goes to his house late at night and stand outside the snow and under the rain, send harassing text, email, high speed chase and watch all his games, Rio Ferdinand is happily married and has a child, this silly Nigeria she Devil will stop at no end to have her way, please see link below for more evidence, Rio Ferdinand has taken her to the Court here in England, Ghana women, Zimbabwe, South Africa and even Libya women are well behaved and admired, not this evil Nigeria witch sister.

mobb 99 or whatever,
you just a big fool , did you read from anywhere that she is Nigerian is it cos she is black, moreover, even if she is Nigerian does not mean she carries the national responsibilities on her shoulders, not everybody is an ambassador of 9ja, so shut da f**k up , and stop all these stupid, backward minded talk, how can you open your big mouth to presume and talk about 9ja women in such manner, u must be a KPASSSS.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by ogbomo1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2011
Rio knew her and f***ked her way back in Peckham
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by BABE3: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^ May God bless you ogbomo1!!! smiley smiley

Manny4life con see correct "newbie" o.!

That's why I don't discriminate according to number of posts. cool
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2011
All these ManU fans sef. only a Man u LovePeddler/supporter would do this and its because she looks like the Krakken thats y she was busted. If she looked like Alicia Keys, the crazy (cocaine snorting, substance abusing ) Mofo woulda tapped that @$$ and be done with it the way his LovePeddler mongering pal (Rooney) did in the whorehouses of Manchester. wink
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by ositadima1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2011
babzilla whats a krakken now?
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2011
ositadima1:

babzilla whats a krakken now?

Haba my guy! u mean say u never watch ' clash of the Titans'?
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by toyemz(f): 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2011
@ desholah

these girls are really gonna change to good,at least if not to better?

Why would a SOUND and Sane woman leaves her house ,heading to Ferdinand's house merely for SEX and Money??

who told you that she was merely going for sex and money
There is more to the story that meets the eye
even a mad woman in her madness speaks some words of truth
maybe if she did away with the red wig
he might just recognise her from years back
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by paris10: 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2011
@poster, you're just being naive and your reaction to the news is totally preposterous and unacceptable.

The allege stalker wasn't even known by the media as being Nigerian but a woman who once lived in Peckham and now reside in Newcastle. You relate to her because of the name.

As per the stalking, Rio Ferdinand didn't handle the matter well at all. He was silly, childish, and has skeleton in his cupboard. Ms Ibru wouldn't just turned up at his resident without a cogent and concrete excuse for doing so. Mind you, she'd visited that same building almost four times.

You know what I think, I believe Rio was Zap.i.n.g that lady. He stopped calling her and started avoiding her calls, hence, her going to his house!. There are hundreds of pro footballers out there she should have gone to, but no, she chose Rio, why? Rio knows why!

Did you know that Rio grew up in the same neighborhood as Ms Ibru? I just think Rio was in denial and have acted like a b.a.s.t.a.r.d.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by paris10: 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2011
toyemz:

@ desholah

these girls are really gonna change to good,at least if not to better?

Why would a SOUND and Sane woman leaves her house ,heading to Ferdinand's house merely for SEX and Money??

who told you that she was merely going for sex and money
There is more to the story that meets the eye
even a mad woman in her madness speaks some words of truth
maybe if she did away with the red wig
he might just recognise her from years back

At least someone have got sense here! @toyemz, I like your critical thinking
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 20, 2011
Women stalk rich men all the time and its not only nigerian women who do this.Its common everywere and the author of this thread really shouldnt be castigating nigerian women just because of one gold digger.What of our fellow nigerian brothers who push drugs and involve themselves in everything negative when overseas.What can you say about our fellow nigerian brothers who are members of various notorious black american gangs.Abeg when you travel out thts when u really appreciate nigerian women.Nigerian women are no worse than western women who sell their womanhood for cold hard cash.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 20, 2011
people are talking in german here!
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by toyemz(f): 1:15am On Apr 20, 2011
^^^^^
and your talking gibberish!!
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by mamagee3(f): 1:30am On Apr 20, 2011
Why in the world would someone stalk somebody as famous as him?

I guess some people are as jobless as some of the nairalanders on here.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by ragdollz: 1:40am On Apr 20, 2011
Gosh this woman could have been anybody, it could have been a Togolese, a Lebanese, or Cantonese woman who fooled herself like this, so what's new?? Anyway not like Rio is among the richest, hottest footballers out there. When last has he been used to endorse a product ie like Beckham n co.?? He should rest jare. E no even happy say e get Naija female stalker tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by toyemz(f): 1:46am On Apr 20, 2011
^^^
lol

funny but true
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by 190: 1:48am On Apr 20, 2011
Ragdolls sometin tell me that lady is you  grin  grin

Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by ragdollz: 1:54am On Apr 20, 2011
Naaw 190, I'm a Cole girl if at all I felt like "stalking" anyone it'd be HIM cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by mamagee3(f): 2:03am On Apr 20, 2011
ragdollz:

Gosh this woman could have been anybody, it could have been a Togolese, a Lebanese, or Cantonese woman who fooled herself like this, so what's new?? Anyway not like Rio is among the richest, hottest footballers out there. When last has he been used to endorse a product ie like Beckham n co.?? He should rest jare. E no even happy say e get Naija female stalker tongue
grin grin grin grin

Your right though!
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by okunoba(m): 3:01am On Apr 20, 2011
I believe this person had a sex change, doesn`t look like a real woman to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No Topic! / Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs That Is Causing A Stir Online / Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.