Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United (17018 Views)

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by BABE3: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^ You already made your point, why are you coming back again?? grin
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Freiburger(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2011
BABE!:

This topic made it to the front page? What kind nonsense is this, ? Chei! Women don suffer!  sad sad
Na 2day you dey know say anything fit make front page here?
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by desholah(m): 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2011
BABE!:

^^ You already made your point, why are you coming back again?? grin

I love/long castigating Our babes . . .MAY be they would change to good.
The country is falling and yet our girls complicating the stuffs ,  . .  ,  We need importing girls from different nationalities.
I personally don't mind sudanese grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by eghost247(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2011
Lol stalker hehehehehe
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Freiburger(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2011
desholah:

OP.

[size=30pt][b]Fell off the Balcony ,  . .  . . . . . ROTFLMAO  grin grin  grin grin  grin grin grin  grin grin grin[/b][/size]Now tell me when
[size=15pt]
these girls are really gonna change to good,at least if not to better?

Why would a SOUND and Sane woman leaves her house ,heading to Ferdinand's house merely for SEX and Money?? undecided undecided

She was warned periodically to back the hell off but seems to act stubborn . . .And this is the result!!!

Most of our ladies living in England are simply like dogs searching for Food ''Money'' and SEX. grin

God save us from these aleins ooo . . . .They won't stop tarnishing the name of that country,Complicating issues day by day.

Na wa ooooooo [/size]

So you fell from the Balcony for somebody else matter, i hope say you break your neck
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by 190: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Freesia. Madam, how can you se Metro UK all the way from Kongi State? undecided

ROTFLMFAO!!
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Gbenge77(m): 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2011
What a shame!
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by naijangel7(f): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2011
Does "Ibru" automatically mean she's Nigerian? Or did OP see her passport? I know people from Japan and Papua New Guinea who have the same surname as me.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Freesia(f): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2011
190:

ROTFLMFAO!!

rotflmfaoYou're not from Kongi are you?
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2011
trust me she might be a family to cecilia ibru, grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by 190: 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2011
Freesia:

rotflmfaoYou're not from Kongi are you?

im not but i sense u really are from kogi state grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by ideylaff: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2011
She dont look like a woman 2 me ooo, I bet she has done a sex change,
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by 190: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^ Exactly thats why i said shes not Nigerian but Caribbean

Look @ her IRON FACE!!

looks like megatron mini giant or something undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Ayodhejjy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2011
Nawa for our girls, they still go as far as uk to embarras our dear country God go dey punish them spend part of dia lyf in prison
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by skypopson(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2011
is only a LovePeddler that defends a LovePeddler.so far mzgreat as shown no dignity and pride wc leaves me with the question:is mzgreat one?
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by desholah(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2011
Freiburger:

So you fell from the Balcony for somebody else matter, i hope say you break your neck

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by 190: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2011
skypopson:

[size=28pt]is only a LovePeddler that defends a LovePeddler[/size].so far mzgreat as shown no dignity and pride wc leaves me with the question:[size=28pt]is mzgreat one?[/size]

Na 2day you know!!  grin  grin  grin
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Lotterysun: 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2011
It seems like many people here are judging this young lady and other Nigerian women too harshly without looking at the actual cause of these problems.
What if you are in their position?
It is very easy to condemn these young women from your PEDESTAL.
"Above Pay Grade"
What if the underlined from the excerpts below by Dr Conner applies to her?

Despite a growing body of research in the past five years, stalking is still very misunderstood by the public, the courts and law enforcement. For practical purposes there are three types of stalking. Relationship stalking occurs when a couple breaks up. But that is not stalking in a legal sense. It just looks like and feels like stalking. Obsessional stalking develops because of the way the couple interacted and the way they broke up. Obsessional stalking is a psychological problem that has many causes but in general it is the result of an "on again" and "off again" relationship as was well as a "desire and fear of a relationship" in one person and "fear of separation and loss" in the other. The childhood of at least one these people is usually emotionally barren or emotionally abusive. Delusional stalking occurs when a mental disorder causes the person to become obsessed or fixated on some unsuspecting person because of what amounts to a medical condition. In some cases a severe psychological obsession becomes delusional. The delusional stalker becomes irrational and fixated on people like movie stars, a public figure, a co-worker or even a former intimate relationship.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Freesia(f): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2011
190:

im not but i sense u really are from kogi state grin grin

No I'm not lol
Is it Kongi or Kogi somebody has words mixed up
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by 190: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^he meant kogi states, thats how he types grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by lovejo(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2011
I have check the link but i'm yet to see where she was called Nigerian, can some one verify this apart from trash MOBO wrote, though i condemned her action but if she was not called a Nigerian, why should MOBO conclude she is a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by tlops(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2011
She'll be back.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by seunlayi(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2011
Shame
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by mesnuggles(f): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2011
sad I am amazed at the level of intelligence shown in the earlier part of this forum. "They say ignorance is bliss" grin grin

Nigerian women who behaviour out of the characteristics of a lady are products of their environment. Taught from an early age there book or there body,
Choose one and use that knowledge the rest of your life!

Young Women from an early age learn very quickly and men are good teachers, so be careful what you teach any woman, black or white, Nigerian, Indian, Cuba or European

This Woman convicted of stalking. Is a woman! A Nigerian! A Yoruba as a matter of FACT, Some parts of the Nigerian Culture are Ugly! Matter of FACT she is a product of that ugliness,

Sad but true!
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by naijangel7(f): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2011
mesnuggles:

sad I am amazed at the level of intelligence shown in the earlier part of this forum. "They say ignorance is bliss" grin grin

Nigerian women who behaviour out of the characteristics of a lady are products of their environment. Taught from an early age there book or there body,

Young Women from an early age learn very quickly and men are good teachers, so be careful what you teach any woman, black or white, Nigerian, Indian, Cuba or European

This Woman convicted of stalking. Is a woman! A Nigerian! A Yoruba as a matter of FACT, Some parts of the Nigerian Culture are Ugly! Matter of FACT she is a product of that ugliness,

Sad but true!

You need to work hard on your grammar, spelling, reasoning and geography. Your post is off point on many levels.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Goldieluks: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2011
loool^^^
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by manny4life(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2011
naijangel7:

You need to work hard on your grammar, spelling, reasoning and geography. Your post is off point on many levels.

lol, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy It's not that bad compared to Patience Jonathan,

Anyway, how do they say it; ain't no shame in the game. If that's what she wants, for sure let her carry on.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by BABE3: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2011
mesnuggles:

sad I am amazed at the level of intelligence shown in the earlier part of this forum. "They say ignorance is bliss"  grin grin

Young Women from an early age learn very quickly and men are good teachers,  so be careful what you teach any woman, black or white, Nigerian, Indian, Cuba or European

This Woman convicted of stalking. Is a woman! A Nigerian! A Yoruba as a matter of FACT,  Some parts of the Nigerian Culture are Ugly! Matter of FACT she is a product of that ugliness, 

Sad but true!

Roftlmao! Lwkmd!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!Chei!!!! I burst laughing in class reading this, lmaoooo, Lady what the 4uck are you talking about?, buhhahahahah,

Chei!!!! This is just toooo funyyy!!!!!!

The English is not even the problem! I don't understand sh1t. Pls what's your point?, lmao, Sorry, can't stop laughing.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by aligwe07: 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2011
i just cant stop laffing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by 190: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2011
BABE!:

Roftlmao! Lwkmd!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!Chei!!!! I burst laughing in class reading this, lmaoooo, Lady what the 4uck are you talking about?, buhhahahahah,

Chei!!!! This is just toooo funyyy!!!!!!

This is correct GBAGUN grin grin grin

Behaviour out of the characteristics grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by BABE3: 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^lmaooooo,  My professor is starting to look at me funny,  embarassed embarassed embarassed, lmaoooo

I'm gonna keep that post in my GBAGAUN diary! Especially this sentence:

Nigerian women who behaviour out of the characteristics of a lady are products of their environment.

No one can beat that, lol,,,,oh lawd have mercy on your children! **sighs**
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by mysticxxx: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2011
i really think there is more to this , e fit be say rio don hammer this woman before for one of this sharp runs wey footballers dey do na him the woman wan show am say e no go just run go like that. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? / Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs That Is Causing A Stir Online / In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.