Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? (37440 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me / Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Bahamas95(m): 6:51am On Apr 15, 2021
femi4:
Get her a deodorant
I don't think getting her a deodorant is the best option like most of you are suggesting.

The best way of tackling a problem is from the root. If there's a dead rat in your house it's better to look for it and get rid of the carcass than spraying air freshener to stop the smell......That girl should work on her hygiene like taking her bath regularly, changing her undies etc. The deodorants can come thereafter to put finishing touches.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by alasane: 6:54am On Apr 15, 2021
Your moniker alone shows NOTHING good will ever come out from you. You are a scammer period
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by ikenna44: 6:58am On Apr 15, 2021
keep giving her one deodorant every week... she will get the msg in 6weeks
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Lomprico2: 7:04am On Apr 15, 2021
Ugaboy:
I met a girl recently, though the state in which I met her wasn't pleasing at all.

I was passing by with friends, when we saw a girl sitting alone crying profusely.
I had to tell others to leave us.

that was the first time I saw Premium tears, as in it was pouring like spring from her eyes, she finally told me the challenges she is going through.

as a young man, I can't start making promises, I had to encouraged her to fix her pieces and not with tears.

fast forward, we starts meeting at same spot, just to always check on her and her progress.

I don't have any intention towards her, just want to see her always happy.

but I'm having issues that is making me unconformable around her.

Her body odor is so strong, that I'm always tempted to tell her.
though our friendship is still weak, cus it not up to a month we met.

I don't know if it's right time or right, if I open up to her?

How can I tell her without making her feel embarrassing?
and some self medication to help out.

buy deodorant for her and tell her to always use it so as to small fresh.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by mywells: 7:04am On Apr 15, 2021
she should use lime to brush her arm pit always.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Zetty177x: 7:07am On Apr 15, 2021
WorkDesQ:
Her her solve it. I had handled an household like that after 3 years e vanish

Get her good antiseptic and exfoliating soaps and mandate her to Bath three times daily. Changing her undies thrice daily

I recommend Okin soap. The best soap for this action. It's always what I recommend to people in such conditions. Then she should use native sponge.. If she baths three times a day using this soap. I give her one month

How can she change her undies thrice daily? Or bathe thrice a day? That means she's not working or schooling

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Ugaboy: 7:22am On Apr 15, 2021
MrIcredible:

Guy, always drink yo-yo bitters and your smelly sperm go dey alright.
are advising me or the other guy's
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Jokescity(m): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2021
Ishilove:

When you said 'box', I was wondering if it was her box of clothes.

You are not serious
lolz.... Box of juice na kpekus now
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by femi4: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2021
Bahamas95:
I don't think getting her a deodorant is the best option like most of you are suggesting.

The best way of tackling a problem is from the root. If there's a dead rat in your house it's better to look for it and get rid of the carcass than spraying air freshener to stop the smell......That girl should work on her hygiene like taking her bath regularly, changing her undies etc. The deodorants can come thereafter to put finishing touches.
He didn't ask about solving her problem. He asked us about method he can use to tell her about her condition

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

No wonder all fishes died when you opened ya mouth. grin Say no to halitosis,thanks grin
Just asking, does anyone willingly embrace halitosis tho?
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Venlony: 7:33am On Apr 15, 2021
Get her a shaving stick and deodorants if her issue is about hygiene because some people like to keep sambisa forest both on the private and armpits .
If the situation persists let her see a doctor it could be an underlings medical issues
If the condition persisted let her go for deliverance na spiritual matter be that.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by ekwerendi(m): 7:33am On Apr 15, 2021
Ugaboy:
I met a girl recently, though the state in which I met her wasn't pleasing at all.

I was passing by with friends, when we saw a girl sitting alone crying profusely.

that was the first time I saw Premium tears, as in it was pouring like spring from her eyes, she finally told me the challenges she is going through.

as a young man, I can't start making promises, I had to encouraged her to fix her pieces and not with tears.

fast forward, we starts meeting at same spot, just to always check on her and her progress.

I have read few comments and it centers on gifting her deodorants and antiperspirants every week or month,well it's a good one too ... Having a good heart doesn't translate to being financially stable,the OP may have a good heart, who knows whether he is stable financially to take up such responsibilities...
I think what he was asking was how best he can tell the person involved without hurting her....
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Jazzman01: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2021
luminouz:
Lol...are guys the only ones with body and mouth odour ni?

Except OP case, all the testifiers are about men o. grin

Till date, I haven't met any woman with bad breath. I have met one with some damn strong body odour though. It got worse when she sweated, the funk is a mudafucking dunk on me. I just told her to bath more often, and try to relax her mind and not get scared or afraid cuz that's when the funk gets worse.

Bad boy, so you had to include this wink

She has the biggest ass I've had till date. Thick everywhere

Pass me her contact. will quote you on a dead thread.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by postdigger(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2021
Ugaboy:

Are you from aguata uga?
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Bahamas95(m): 7:49am On Apr 15, 2021
femi4:
He didn't ask about solving her problem. He asked us about method he can use to tell her about her condition
Ok.

Though difficult but I will suggest he should hit the nail on the head by telling her instead of beating around the bush by getting her a deodorant.....She might not still get the "deodorantistic" message.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 15, 2021
Ugaboy:

Buying her perf. won't solve the issue permanently. She would appreciate your gift and might not get the message. She might even think you are showing interest in dating her .
Next time you meet, tell her.
But start by saying you have something important to tell her and you would not want her to feel bad or embarrassed. Tell her if you don't tell her it means you don't like her. Then, go ahead and tell her. You can then go ahead and buy her perfs and Medicated soap.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Malawian(m): 7:59am On Apr 15, 2021
Buy her perfume.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Ikem11(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin grin

That part weak me
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by merieam16(f): 8:15am On Apr 15, 2021
Ugaboy:
I dey reason, a year supply of deodorant I be nivea
lolz...abi o
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by luminouz(m): 8:15am On Apr 15, 2021
megareal:

@ the bolded. You have jinxed it, you're going to meet one soon. grin

Lol.
Maybe you tongue
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by luminouz(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2021
Kennitrust:
does it mean that, the person with body or mouth odour doesn't used to perceive the SMELL?
Often times they don't. What they perceive are people's reactions to the smell

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by luminouz(m): 8:17am On Apr 15, 2021
Jazzman01:

Bad boy, so you had to include this wink

Pass me her contact. will quote you on a dead thread.

Passerby ni. cheesy
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Kennitrust(m): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2021
luminouz:

Often times they don't. What they perceive are people's reactions to the smell
i'm surprised at this bc my cousin use to tell me about my stinging odor and I get angry.

Imagine, you don't know what is happening to you lol
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by udy4real(m): 8:24am On Apr 15, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Brother to save you money, buy cacatinor Shelly for her it'll clear it.

Please what is cacatinor shelly and where can one get it
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 15, 2021
2shaw:
Odeh, na fuc k dey worry u. Since I stopped talking to girls in a year now,men I feel so safe nd relaxed. Naija girls r useless. Body odour disgusting,imagine what pekus would be like. Stinky. Most ppl fail to wsh their armpits, baff well,apply roll on and at least spray pef. No matter the sweat,your pef na backup. Mouth odour,body odour,pekus odour. Devil no just like u. Abeg leave the gal and mind ya biz,make this money,even if na 2m
I just hope you didn't replace not talking with them with masturbation
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by 2shaw: 8:32am On Apr 15, 2021
I still gist with them,but no relationships. Walking is normal
NewSoul:

I just hope you didn't replace not talking with them with masturbation
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Jonah507(m): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2021
Recommend a nice perfume for her and allow her use her sense
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Emmasnoop(m): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2021
Give me her number make i tell her.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Ishilove: 8:39am On Apr 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I've caught you again cheesy
Busted grin grin
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Ishilove: 8:41am On Apr 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

This was quite polite. Compared to the rude and mocking manner people before you mentioned. Never knew Nigerians could have tact and politeness.

Going to adopt this method.
I always try not to offend people as much as possible by imagining myself in their position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by lkillbrokehoes: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2021
Ishilove:

Busted grin grin
I thought you will deny that it wasn't you that posted it. grin
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by chatinent: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2021
If I were you..

I'll take her shopping as a sister.

Tell her to choose some clothes.

Also tell her to take some perfumes, deodorants, and cosmetic ...to avoid sending any message.

If I can afford to give her some money, I'll give her to fix herself up and that's that.

You don't have to be very intimate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) / I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise / My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.