Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? (37449 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me / Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by luminouz(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
Kennitrust:
i'm surprised at this bc my cousin use to tell me about my stinging odor and I get angry.

Imagine, you don't know what is happening to you lol
Your cousin loves you oh....

Most times, the only way to know is how people react beside you
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Klington: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
I would have proffered a medical solution but it's not medically proven.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by titopius(m): 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
The natural body spray u are using is not good again.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Henryosita: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Said it all...
Thanks bro!!

What's the prevalence rate though in African stock/ race please

It is >5%
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Joshua8(m): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
My guy spend money on her after that if she no change na she sabi

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Tedpgrass: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
Henryosita:

It is >5%

Thanks sir

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by shang6ix: 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
Not all body odor has to do with deodorant and all.. Sometimes it's all about the disgestive system and all.. Omo I suffer until I went to doctor and was prescribed some medicines, enzyme digestive, probiotic, zinc etc
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by DedeNkem: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
SmellySperm:
just get her some nice deodorant bro..

how old is she? I just hope you've got no strings attached. just help her with an open mind. Bless up

Bad advice you gave about Deodorant. It may only hide the odor for a very short time, or the mixture of odor and deodorant could make it worse!
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by DedeNkem: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ugaboy:
I met a girl recently, though the state in which I met her wasn't pleasing at all.

I was passing by with friends, when we saw a girl sitting alone crying profusely.
I had to tell others to leave us.

that was the first time I saw Premium tears, as in it was pouring like spring from her eyes, she finally told me the challenges she is going through.

as a young man, I can't start making promises, I had to encouraged her to fix her pieces and not with tears.

fast forward, we starts meeting at same spot, just to always check on her and her progress.

I don't have any intention towards her, just want to see her always happy.

but I'm having issues that is making me unconformable around her.

Her body odor is so strong, that I'm always tempted to tell her.
though our friendship is still weak, cus it not up to a month we met.

I don't know if it's right time or right, if I open up to her?

How can I tell her without making her feel embarrassing?
and some self medication to help out.

You MUST tell her if helping her is your intention. You can't help anyone if you're not honest to them.

Home remedies may work if you actually know where the odor comes from. It could come from her mouth or armpit or vagina or other area or some kind of skin disease!

For the fact, you're not going to sniff her all over to know, you gat to take her to the hospital if you can. Good luck!
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Home94: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
shang6ix:
Not all body odor has to do with deodorant and all.. Sometimes it's all about the disgestive system and all.. Omo I suffer until I went to doctor and was prescribed some medicines, enzyme digestive, probiotic, zinc etc
how did the doctor solve your body odour
what and what was recommended
information about how you solve your problem might help the OP to solve the girls problem
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by ChiefSweetus: 12:28am On Apr 16, 2021
Ishilove:

Years back there was a guy who was chyking me and his breath funked like terribly. When I couldn't bear it anymore, especially when he attempted to steal kisses from me, I chose a day when he was relaxed and doing laundry. I stood a safe distance away from his nasty breath, gave him my most charming smile and tactfully told him "I have been noticing for sometime that you may need to change your toothpaste. It is not giving your mouth a fresh breath".

I sha blamed everything on the toothpaste, but he got the message. He thanked me profusely and although later the breath did not exactly improve, it didn't funk as badly as before.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Youngpo413: 6:53am On Apr 16, 2021
papyskinsy:
why are yu guys like this. there are thousands of online free sms that yu can send the person... tell the person yu are a friend but too shy to tell her about her breathe. buh yu will appreciate if she does something to improve her hygiene. Wait and observe. Simple.
which site please? Free sms I mean.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise / My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? / Naval Officer Kneels On The Street, Proposes To Girlfriend In Matching Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.