Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? (37436 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me / Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by ofiko123(m): 8:46am On Apr 15, 2021
Tell her that she has body odour...
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:47am On Apr 15, 2021
Ugaboy:
I met a girl recently, though the state in which I met her wasn't pleasing at all.

I was passing by with friends, when we saw a girl sitting alone crying profusely.
I had to tell others to leave us.

that was the first time I saw Premium tears, as in it was pouring like spring from her eyes, she finally told me the challenges she is going through.

as a young man, I can't start making promises, I had to encouraged her to fix her pieces and not with tears.

fast forward, we starts meeting at same spot, just to always check on her and her progress.

I don't have any intention towards her, just want to see her always happy.

but I'm having issues that is making me unconformable around her.

Her body odor is so strong, that I'm always tempted to tell her.
though our friendship is still weak, cus it not up to a month we met.

I don't know if it's right time or right, if I open up to her?

How can I tell her without making her feel embarrassing?
and some self medication to help out.
there's actually no way around it. Just tell her as far as you are doing it from a good place.

How she takes it is not on you.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by thatsleepboy1: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2021
Gunayo:
Hope you are not speaking in tongues?

nope it was a mistake I'll post the picture
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by kechywillz(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2021
Buy her anti perspirant,its better than deodorant
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by tosinhtml: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2021
pocohantas:

Lmao! Una done suffer o.

But Nigerians need to normalize the use of deodorants. The body odour own is a serious issue. I think good hygiene and deodorants should come before perfumes sef.

I have had this issue before when I eat something like fish without drinking water & It smells so bad, the water is suppose to wash all the particles down your throat and keep the mouth from smelling. It took a girl I was chyking then to tell me, she said she wanted to tell me since but didn't know how I would feel. It pained me that she didn't tell me earlier as I didn't even see it as an insult, she was surprised. Then she started telling me other things she noticed about me, It was a funny grin
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by lookingfly: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2021
But her deodorant for body odour and any day she doesn't use it. Tell her.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by rollandben(m): 9:42am On Apr 15, 2021
Ugaboy:
I met a girl recently, though the state in which I met her wasn't pleasing at all.

I was passing by with friends, when we saw a girl sitting alone crying profusely.

that was the first time I saw Premium tears, as in it was pouring like spring from her eyes, she finally told me the challenges she is going through.

as a young man, I can't start making promises, I had to encouraged her to fix her pieces and not with tears.

fast forward, we starts meeting at same spot, just to always check on her and her progress.

My advise for you is to Open up to her but with a solution. she will be so appreciated
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by investorMK(m): 9:45am On Apr 15, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Till date, there's a friend I could never tell that she had a smelly mouth. It always smelled like fowl dung.

Many times, I considered printing it on a paper and stylishly dropping it in her bag, but the fear of her realising it was me didn't let me go through with the plan. I didn't want the awkwardness that would follow after.

Haven't seen her in three years... I wonder if her mouth still smells badly.

Because of that babe I couldn't help, I promised myself I'll never keep quiet if I knew someone who had a smelly mouth or BO.

That's how fine nice- smelling (he smells like his perfume costs a 100k!) Jide who worked in a bank close to my office started chyking me.
But he had the nastiest breath ever. I just couldn't believe it. I kept making excuses for him.

Maybe he sits in his office all day without talking.
Maybe he has a bad cough...
Maybe he ate a foul-smelling food.

But omo, the breath was nasty like that everyday.

One day we went to Rhapsody. And when I got home, I texted him that he had a smelly breath and should consider going to the hospital.

Oga never talked to me till this day. cry cry cry This was in 2018!
any recommended tooth paste for mouth odour....
asking for a friend ...I will buy it for her when next i travel instead of buy bread always
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Dbarrzx: 9:46am On Apr 15, 2021
GUY, YOU ARE A BAD AZZZ---WTF DID YOU JUST SAY? I WANNA KNOW THE REST OF THE HISTORY. grin
EzzyCarter:

Damn cheesy not a surprise he didn't talk to you after you sent him the text. It was probably too much for him sad...Things like that shouldn't be explicitly said rather, subtlety is key. U could use cues he would pick on (if he's smart enough) for instance, passing him a mint bar or gum when next you two are together, trust me , unless he's a dumbo, he would def grab grin .

I've been in similar shoes, this case tho, twas with this chick whose box smelled really awful. I was confused as to the best way to tell her about it, in the end I decided to go subtle. So that particular day, we were at it and after touching her and stuff, I stylishly brought my fingers still with her juices near her nose so she could know what I was enduring .The rest is history sha cheesy
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2021
Buy her some good body sprays and perfume and give it to her as a gift.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Dbarrzx: 9:57am On Apr 15, 2021
I had one Chic in my office back then, whenever she goes on errand and returns back to the office, due to the heat and sweat on her body, the atmosphere in the office will change. The next day I got her Nivea deodorant as a gift. she decoded my message and continued in that pattern.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2021
investorMK:
any recommended tooth paste for mouth odour....
asking for a friend ...I will buy it for her when next i travel instead of buy bread always

Listerine mouthwash plus Oral-B pro-health toothpaste.

Lots of Nigerians seem to get away with brushing once a day. But ideally, everyone should brush twice daily.

And for those who are prone to mouth odour (halitosis), they should use mouth wash in-between or always have menthol gums/sweets in tow.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Pureherbal: 10:04am On Apr 15, 2021
There is this herbal preparation that can be of great help to her. Why not inbox me for details ?

quote author=Ugaboy post=100771273]I met a girl recently, though the state in which I met her wasn't pleasing at all.

and some self medication to help out.[/quote]
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by investorMK(m): 10:05am On Apr 15, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Listerine mouthwash plus Oral-B pro-health toothpaste.

Lots of Nigerians seem to get away with brushing once a day. But ideally, everyone should brush twice daily.

And for those who are prone to mouth odour (halitosis), they should use mouth wash in-between or always have menthol gums/sweets in tow.

this will be helpful.......

pls any nice soap for good smell??

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Geenosko: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2021
Ugaboy:

Send an anonymous sms
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by eskorelvis: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Ugaboy, you can get a nice scent/perfume for her,,,,,, from TheCalculator/Macsjebs wink

I for get one for my colleague's gf but they are on break at the moment grin

Hope no be d "special" soap wey u buy for ur colleague cause their break up, loll
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2021
eskorelvis:

Hope no be d "special" soap wey u buy for ur colleague cause their break up, loll

What does the bolded mean?
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Brother to save you money, buy cacatin or Shelly for her it'll clear it.
Is cacatin a deodorant pls?
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by toyinsalammy(f): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2021
Just stylishly talk to her about personal hygiene, formulate a story of a friend of yours who used to have bad odour n how u were irritated, tell her it was simply cos the guy doesn't shave his armpit nor wash it well during bath.

Then get her a perfume after that, she will get d gist
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by virago(f): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Damn cheesy not a surprise he didn't talk to you after you sent him the text. It was probably too much for him sad...Things like that shouldn't be explicitly said rather, subtlety is key. U could use cues he would pick on (if he's smart enough) for instance, passing him a mint bar or gum when next you two are together, trust me , unless he's a dumbo, he would def grab grin .

I've been in similar shoes, this case tho, twas with this chick whose box smelled really awful. I was confused as to the best way to tell her about it, in the end I decided to go subtle. So that particular day, we were at it and after touching her and stuff, I stylishly brought my fingers still with her juices near her nose so she could know what I was enduring .The rest is history sha cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by virago(f): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2021
pocohantas:

Lmao! Una done suffer o.

But Nigerians need to normalize the use of deodorants. The body odour own is a serious issue. I think good hygiene and deodorants should come before perfumes sef.

Yes , perfumes and deodorants don't actually conceal BO & MO , if anything it only gives it this mixed smell of good and bad
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Elsueno: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2021
KosiGee:

Just being blunt...if you act like the above, I wonder how you’ll behave when someone asks you to visit your dentist to get that periodontal issues sorted.

eww...dats disgusting, no matter, as long as it's the truth, I will go treat am grin,
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by nizelgirl(f): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2021
I know a woman who was in this kind of situation. When she comes close to me I feel like throwing up, honestly I didn't know how to tell her without hurting her feelings so what I did was to introduce her to start using Longrich Bamboo soap and Longrich Roll-on. That's was how the problem was solve. So my advice for you, if you can sacrifice, buy her a good roll-on or politely ask her when she is in a good mood, ask her what cream and Roll-on or perfume she uses then tell her to change it. She may not suspect rather than telling her she has body odour it may hurt her feelings.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Moneywell(f): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
In my opinion if someone has body odour simply ask the person if he uses roll on, if he says no tell the person to get one. The person will definitely understand
Btw why will someone even be angry about someone telling him he has body odour. The person should even be grateful to have someone who's bold enough to tell him so.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by dynigoche: 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
JUST TELL HER TO APPLY SALT AND LITTLE WATER ON THE AMPIT B4 HER BATH and it will all be over with the odour... JUST TRUST ME
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by fijihems: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
Just give him or her a strong deodorant.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by winner37(m): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
i find it very difficult to kiss a girl because am considering mouth odor , does she brush her teeth very well in the morning .

wearing this nose masks has make me to escape so my mouth odor ,body odor and so on ......

my question is people with strong body or mouth odor do they really know or feel they are having fouls odor ? why can't they work towards to stop it .

Me , anytime am alone or with friends if am sweating I will check on my armpits any odor I will just excuse them and have a shower . Even at work when ever am sweating I will take permission from my boss and have a shower than back to work it makes you feel good and refresh ..
I spend more time on brushing my teeth ,my ex- girlfriend was complaining about it why I do brush my teeth like I will not brush again tomorrow , I was the one who thought her how to brush very well ..

people should try and examine their body very well to get out of some issue ..
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Nellyblaq: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
No need to tell her,just buy her a nice deodorant, body spray and perfume. She should shave her armpit hairs regularly if she doesn't.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by ebukaka12(m): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Brother to save you money, buy cacatin or Shelly for her it'll clear it.
Cacatin?? How, shey she go dey rub am for armpit abi all her body??
Shey na the N50 Cacatin wey me know??
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Ugaboy: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Buying her perf. won't solve the issue permanently. She would appreciate your gift and might not get the message. She might even think you are showing interest in dating her .
Next time you meet, tell her.
But start by saying you have something important to tell her and you would not want her to feel bad or embarrassed. Tell her if you don't tell her it means you don't like her. Then, go ahead and tell her. You can then go ahead and buy her perfs and Medicated soap.
You are so on point, can start interpreting mu gesture as flings on her.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Mjess(f): 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
Buy longrich Roll on, as a gift for her. undecided
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by megareal: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
luminouz:

Lol.
Maybe you tongue
Definitely not me grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) / Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) / I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.