Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. (9969 Views)

If Nigeria Splits, This Is What Geopolitical Politics Will Look Like / I’ll Ditch My Husband’s Homeland For South-East If Nigeria Splits: Onyeka Onwenu / In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Thank you boss,money is not everything and Igbos must learn this.
weather the learn it or not how does that concerns you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Akudaisi:
Burna boy?,haa oga better madness dey ur head ooo,for the records is From Ikwerre and he never said his an Ijaw,he himself says his from East so keep calm

Unfortunately I can't upload the video he clearly stated he is Ijaw. The file is too large.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

Unfortunately I can't upload the video he clearly stated he is Ijaw. The file is too large.

maybe he Said so
but I also have another video where he was asked, if he was from the same side of nigerdelta with timaya
and he frown and said and alarming No
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

maybe he Said so
but I also have another video where he was asked, if he was from the same side of nigerdelta with timaya

Timaya is from Bayelsa, Burna Boy is from Rivers but both are Ijaw.

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

Timaya is from Bayelsa, Burna Boy is from Rivers but both are Ijaw.

so what you mean is that phyno can denial runtown or Zoro as his brother, (with an annoying facial expression) because the are from the different state.
hmm...
keep deceiving yourself
the truth is burna boy
don't see himself as an ijaw man!
because he is not ijaw
stop attache by force

oya tell us the meaning of his name in ijaw

some one from Ahoda/Ekepye Axis near IMO state
There language doesn't even sounds like ijaw self

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

so what you mean is that phyno can denial runtown or Zoro as his brother, (with an annoying facial expression) because the are from the different state.
hmm...
keep deceiving yourself
the truth is burna boy
don't see himself as an ijaw man!
because he is not ijaw
stop attache by force

oya tell us the meaning of his name in ijaw

some one from Ahoda/Ekpye Axis near IMO state

Which his names?

Do you even know his name to start with?
He is From Ahoada West LGA in Rivers state. Don't try to educate me on my state!
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

Which his names?

Do you even know his name to start with?
He is From Ahoada West LGA in Rivers state. Don't try to educate me on my state!
Is Ahoada not near IMO state?
Around orashi River
Anyway
Tell us the meaning of his name
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

Is Ahoada not near IMO state?
Around orashi River
Anyway
Tell us the meaning of his name

He is NOT Ekpeye! He is Engenni.

Tell me what his name is. I would love to hear it from you.

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100819372]

Timaya is from Bayelsa, Burna Boy is from Rivers but both are Ijaw. [/quote][/s]
No ijaw in river state Mister man.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100819372]

Timaya is from Bayelsa, Burna Boy is from Rivers but both are Ijaw. [/s]
No ijaw in river state Mister man.

I am Ijaw from Rivers state, fake Igbo woman.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Akudaisi: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

link please grin

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100819784]

I am Ijaw from Rivers state, fake Igbo woman. [/quote] indigenous ethnic groups of rivers state are
Ekpeye,Ikwerre, Okrika, Eleme, Abua,Ibani, Opobo,Kalabari, Egbema, Ogoni, Etche, Ogba and Engenni.
No ijaw in river state Mister man, you can call me fake Igbo woman na you sabi cheesy but go back to bayelsa state.

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100819784]

I am Ijaw from Rivers state, fake Igbo woman. indigenous ethnic groups of rivers state are
Ekpeye,Ikwerre, Okrika, Eleme, Abua,Ibani, Opobo,Kalabari, Egbema, Ogoni, Etche, Ogba and Engenni.
No ijaw in river state Mister man, you can call me fake Igbo woman na you sabi cheesy but go back to bayelsa state.

Come and carry us to Bayelsa! I think you will take people like chief Asari-Dokubo and king Ateke Tom to Bayelsa?

They are Okrika and Kalabari and identify as Ijaw.

Will you take them to Bayelsa?

Don't you see you claims are stupid?

I am not the one who called you fake Igbo. That is what real Igbo call you. They see you as neither Igbo or Bini. In the middle.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:
pHijo and his brother Adakaboro8 always saying the Igbos are jealousy of thee...

lolz
I Iove it when someone is lying to his or her self and believing it..

but come to think of it what's there to be jealousy about bayelsa...
infact you can't even compare the rubbish stinking bayelsa (despite it oils) with Ebonyi state (that's the poorest in South East)..

Ebonyi will beat bayelsa (and ijaw land) hands down, even in human index development
infact can someone get a good Ariel shot of the polluted bayelsa, let's compare it with Ebonyi own

if you visit the riverine area of Rivers State and bayelsa, you would actually know that the are the one suffering the most in this country
you that has not travel out of your village, how will you know how developed bayelsa is?

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by gidgiddy: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

It's talks like this that makes the average SS man wary of you Igbos. You people may become the monster you're fighting against if given the chance. I'm an Urhobo man, I have an Igbo wife from Enugu. I have lived in Enugu for over 11 years since and after school.

I have the interest of the Igbos at heart same as I have the interest of the Urhobos and in general Niger deltans. You Igbos have this ego that makes you think everyone should toe your path without question, forgetting others have bigger egos than you. An Urhobo man for example is a very proud man. A Bini man is a very proud man. These men would die first than play second fiddle to anyone.

We should be thinking a way forward for cohesion not back biting the other. All you've managed to say here is point fingers and accuse the other of not buying into your vision of which he doesn't owe you a duty to. We have a larger problem now which is Nigeria and fulanis. Everyone's focus should be tackling that. Not measuring who's dlck is bigger and has more hair around the groin area. Talking about inferiority complex... Who's inferior to whom?

Urhobo and Bini's are already playing third fiddle in Nigeria to the Northern caliphate, and they are doing nothing about it. They only remember they wont play second fiddle to Igbos when the issue of Biafra comes up. As an Igbo man, Im only interested in the emancipation of my people, its not my job to convince the Urhobo man to seek his freedom.

There will be referendum, and if the Urhobo man is not comfortable with Igbos, theres always the option of Oduduwa and Arewa Republics

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ekealterego:

Well, not even everyone in Bayelsa is Ijaw, some of the minorities there will find it insulting. In fact, 35% of the population do not speak Ijaw as a native language nor do they identify as Ijaws.
hmm! i never knew ignorant one like u still existing... only one single isoko community is mixed up in bayelsa. which means bayelsa is 99% ijaw that speak the IZON language.. unlike anambra with more than 3 ethnics.. or abia, imo, ebonyi with more than 5 ethnicities.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
[s]
PHijo:

Come and carry us to Bayelsa! I think you will take people like chief Asari-Dokubo and king Ateke Tom to Bayelsa?

They are Okrika and Kalabari and identify as Ijaw.

Will you take them to Bayelsa?

Don't you see you claims are stupid?

I am not the one who called you fake Igbo. That is what real Igbo call you. They see you as neither Igbo or Bini. In the middle.
[/s]

Okrika and kalabari are recognized as different ethnic groups by rivers state government, so what are talking about? Every Nigerian know that ijaw start and end in bayelsa state,south south Nigeria.

Igbos are all over northern Nigeria but that does not make north an Igbo state.

indigenous ethnic groups in rivers state are as follows Ekpeye,Ikwerre, Okrika, Eleme, Abua,Ibani, Opobo,Kalabari, Egbema, Ogoni, Etche, Ogba and Engenni.

5 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
24SEVEN:

More like Ogogoro republic or Tower of babel republic.

You guys don't have a common language which is the primary basis of ethnic classification. You own Ijaw republic is Nigeria v3. Tower of babel may have nothing on your republic.
what is this urine drinking goat saying na? we are talking of homogenos ijaw republic as plan B. so what are u vacuousing?

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

Okrika and kalabari are recognized as different ethnic groups by rivers state government, so what are talking about? Every Nigerian know that ijaw start and end in bayelsa state,south south Nigeria.

Igbos are all over northern Nigeria but that does not make north an Igbo state.

indigenous ethnic groups in rivers state are as follows Ekpeye,Ikwerre, Okrika, Eleme, Abua,Ibani, Opobo,Kalabari, Egbema, Ogoni, Etche, Ogba and Engenni.

So Rivers state would tell us who we are?
You well at all?
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100820170]you that has not travel out of your village, how will you know how developed bayelsa is?[/quote][/s]

Tell us the place the is develop in bayelsa state?
Brass,Ekeremor,Kolokuma/Opokuma.,
Nembe,Ogbia,Sagbama,Southern Ijaw,Yenagoa.

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100820702]

You well at all? [/quote][/s]

Ijaw start and end in bayelsa state with 8 local government.

5 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100820170]you that has not travel out of your village, how will you know how developed bayelsa is?[/s]

Tell us the place the is develop in bayelsa state?
Brass,Ekeremor,Kolokuma/Opokuma.,
Nembe,Ogbia,Sagbama,Southern Ijaw,Yenagoa.
Jesus! see how jealousy has turn people to demon.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
Jesus! see how jealousy has turn people to demon.
Why should I be jealous of your 8 undeveloped local government grin when I have 9 develop local government cheesy grin with enough human capital.

5 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

maybe he Said so

burna is rivers and timaya is bayelsa they are not from thesame place.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ekealterego: 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

It's talks like this that makes the average SS man wary of you Igbos. You people may become the monster you're fighting against if given the chance. I'm an Urhobo man, I have an Igbo wife from Enugu. I have lived in Enugu for over 11 years since and after school.

I have the interest of the Igbos at heart same as I have the interest of the Urhobos and in general Niger deltans. You Igbos have this ego that makes you think everyone should toe your path without question, forgetting others have bigger egos than you. An Urhobo man for example is a very proud man. A Bini man is a very proud man. These men would die first than play second fiddle to anyone.

We should be thinking a way forward for cohesion not back biting the other. All you've managed to say here is point fingers and accuse the other of not buying into your vision of which he doesn't owe you a duty to. We have a larger problem now which is Nigeria and fulanis. Everyone's focus should be tackling that. Not measuring who's dlck is bigger and has more hair around the groin area. Talking about inferiority complex... Who's inferior to whom?
Migwo!!
As someone who worked in community projects around Oghara, Mosogar, Jesse, Sapele (although the Okpe people want to claim a distinct group which I do not understand), Koko and sometimes around Abraka and Ughelli. I believe you should fear more for the future of your people and especially the younger generation. "Ghana burgers", cultists and oil bunkering seem to be the order of the day for your growing youths... petty stealing and promiscuity is on the high.. I know Ibori stole but I must commend his great efforts to establish and build Oghara and Mosogar and also the efforts of grassroots politicians like Amori to promote education within the community and influence the building of infrastructures...
I commend the hard work of the strong women within Urhobo communities too, but the majority of the men have failed as fathers... What is happening in the communities is sad and many are not prepared for the future despite the untapped potentials... I hope you provide stronger community outreach... Business sense amongst the youths is not just there to compete outside of Urhoboland and even within the Urhobo communities, if you find any thriving big well-oiled business, it is mostly run by an Igbo man...

You have a whole lot more to deal with within your community but I am surprised that you are blind to that but rather pointing accusing fingers to Igbos.. In order to stay diplomatic, I will not go in deeper.

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Why should I be jealous of your 8 undeveloped local government grin when I have 9 develop local government cheesy grin with enough human capital.
then why disturbin us to join your cultist biafra?
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
[s]
AdakaBoro8:
then why disturbin us to join your cultist biafra?
[/s]

Lolz who is disturbing you people? Please check all the comments here and see how igbos rejected a country with ijaw and other Niger Delta cheesy grin
I will never be in the country with ijaw and urhobo people.

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
Akudaisi:
Burna boy?,haa oga better madness dey ur head ooo,for the records is From Ikwerre and he never said his an Ijaw,he himself says his from East so keep calm
burna boy is ijaw from rivers state.. he himself testify it.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100821195]burna boy is ijaw from rivers state.. he himself testify it.[/quote][/s]

Mister man no ijaw in rivers state apart from bayelsa state with 8 local government

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100820702]

You well at all? [/s]

Ijaw start and end in bayelsa state with 8 local government.

You can keep on fooling yourself
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ekealterego: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
hmm! i never knew ignorant one like u still existing... only one single isoko community is mixed up in bayelsa. which means bayelsa is 99% ijaw that speak the IZON language.. unlike anambra with more than 3 ethnics.. or abia, imo, ebonyi with more than 5 ethnicities.
Give this statistic to someone who is not familiar with Bayelsa or know people within Bayelsa... See man I know a very influential man from Mbiama in River state with very strong links to people and in-laws just on the other side of Yenegoa. His sentiments have been how you Ijaws are championing your Ijaw course and failing to acknowledge their right as a people even though they do not speak your language or even understand it and vice-versa... He gave me list and reference to official publications of languages of their people are related people within Rivers State and Bayelsa... He also to me how you people are pressing down other minorities and their ability to stand out from your Ijaw expansionist agenda..
His greatest anger is that you are pushing your Ijaw names forward rather than choosing a neutral name, therefore suppressing their right as a distinct ethnic group with a language that is not even in the same language group as Ijaws nor Ijoid.
I have been to Mbiama myself and environs and I can tell you authoritatively that the main language most people speak is, Engenni (which sounded like Urhobo/Nini to me) most speak Igbo as a second language and then the most popular being Pidgin English,,,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics / Police Commence Investigation On Rivers Assembly Complex Fire / Why Banky W Is A Model For Entertainers In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.