Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. (9972 Views)

If Nigeria Splits, This Is What Geopolitical Politics Will Look Like / I’ll Ditch My Husband’s Homeland For South-East If Nigeria Splits: Onyeka Onwenu / In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100821311]

You can keep on fooling yourself [/quote][/s]

No you're the one fooling yourself.show me ijaw here

Rivers State indigenous ethnic group
Ekpeye,Ikwerre, Okrika, Eleme, Abua,Ibani, Opobo,Kalabari, Egbema, Ogoni, Etche, Ogba and Engenni.

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100819372]

Timaya is from Bayelsa, Burna Boy is from Rivers but both are Ijaw. [/s]
No ijaw in river state Mister man.
is this joke or something? rivers state is the ijaw largest block.. ijaw contain 60% in rivers state.. have you even travel out of delta before? am ijaw from delta but rivers state is where ijaw have big population.

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ekealterego:

Give this statistic to someone who is not familiar with Bayelsa or know people within Bayelsa... See man I know a very influential man from Mbiama in River state with very strong links to people and in-laws just on the other side of Yenegoa. His sentiments have been how you Ijaws are championing your Ijaw course and failing to acknowledge their right as a people even though they do not speak your language or even understand it and vice-versa... He gave me list and reference to official publications of languages of their people are related people within Rivers State and Bayelsa... He also to me how you people are pressing down other minorities and their ability to stand out from your Ijaw expansionist agenda..
His greatest anger is that you are pushing your Ijaw names forward rather than choosing a neutral name, therefore suppressing their right as a distinct ethnic group with a language that is not even in the same language group as Ijaws nor Ijoid.
I have been to Mbiama myself and environs and I can tell you authoritatively that the main language most people speak is, Engenni (which sounded like Urhobo/Nini to me) most speak Igbo as a second language and then the most popular being Pidgin English,,,

Add igbogene people to it,those people don't see themselves as ijaw too.

5 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
you just wrote jargons.. engenni is an izon name.. mbiama is an izon word also.. and this people u mention speak the izon language.. though some speak igbo as an adopted language.. so what are u talking about? bayelsa is fully ijaw state..

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
[s]
AdakaBoro8:
is this joke or something? rivers state is the ijaw largest block.. ijaw contain 60% in rivers state.. have you even travel out of delta before? am ijaw from delta but rivers state is where ijaw have big population.
[/s]

Lolz do I look like I am joking with you?oh ijaw contain 60% of river state shocked well you mistake bayelsa state to rivers state grin.
Oh the other ijaw here say he is from ijaw in rivers state and want to claim ijaw in Delta state too cheesy cheesy

Keep fooling yourselves grin by the time you see yourself in bayelsa state you will calm down.

5 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100821195]burna boy is ijaw from rivers state.. he himself testify it.[/s]

Mister man no ijaw in rivers state apart from bayelsa state with 8 local government
are you not shame of saying this in this public domain? do you even know where that bayelsa was carved out from? stop saying this, its not good for your personality, because you cant joke with this..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

Lolz who is disturbing you people? Please check all the comments here and see how igbos rejected a country with ijaw and other Niger Delta cheesy grin
I will never be in the country with ijaw and urhobo people.
but your personal lord and saviour in london cant create bia fraud without ijaw na
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100821311]

You can keep on fooling yourself [/s]

No you're the one fooling yourself.show me ijaw here

Rivers State indigenous ethnic group
Ekpeye,Ikwerre, Okrika, Eleme, Abua,Ibani, Opobo,Kalabari, Egbema, Ogoni, Etche, Ogba and Engenni.

All the groups in bold are Ijaw sub groups. There are several other Ijaw groups in Rivers state. Some of the largest Ijaw clans are in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

Lolz do I look like I am joking with you?oh ijaw contain 60% of river state shocked well you mistake bayelsa state to rivers state grin.
Oh the other ijaw here say he is from ijaw in rivers state and want to claim ijaw in Delta state too cheesy cheesy

Keep fooling yourselves grin by the time you see yourself in bayelsa state you will calm down.
are you sure you a human or a robot? i said, i am delta state ijaw.. u must have sniffed enough cocaine today thats what yeebos know best.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100821806]are you not shame of saying this in this public domain? do you even know where that bayelsa was carved out from? stop saying this, its not good for your personality, because you cant joke with this..[/quote][/s]

You should be ashamed for claiming other state as ijaw. So because Igbo are found in north western states ,they should start claiming north angry
Nigerians are free to live anywhere but we all know our boundaries, ijaw boundary start and end in bayelsa state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
are you sure you a human or a robot? i said, i am delta state ijaw.. u must have sniffed enough cocaine today thats what yeebos know best.

No ijaw in Delta state Mister man, if you're done doing your business in Delta state you can go back to bayelsa state your state.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ekealterego: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Add igbogene people to it,those people don't see themselves as ijaw too.
There are many more.. I gave this as an example.. There are Igbo speaking groups in Sagbama. In g´fact, in Sagbama and Yenegoa LGA, Ijaws are actually the minority rather than the majority. Ogbia LGA is like 50-50, even Brass is not 100% Ijaw..

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

Here's the link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Rb3EI_6-A
the cocaine sniffer is already high. even though he watch it, he wont see anything or hear anything burner boy saying..

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
[s]
PHijo:

All the groups in bold are Ijaw sub groups. There are several other Ijaw groups in Rivers state. Some of the largest Ijaw clans are in Rivers state.
[/s]

Those people you mention have different ethnic identity Mister man angry don't you understand? Even rivers state government recognize them differently.

Ijaw can only be found in 8 local government in bayelsa state only.

4 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

No ijaw in Delta state Mister man, if you're done doing your business in Delta state you can go back to bayelsa state your state.
this is beyond madness. this is an effect of hard drug.. madam stay away from this your drug consumpion, it will destroy u.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100822315]this is beyond madness. this is an effect of hard drug.. madam stay away from this your drug consumpion, it will destroy u. [/quote][/s]

Truth is always bitter cheesy grin limit your ijaw in bayelsa state.

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100821806]are you not shame of saying this in this public domain? do you even know where that bayelsa was carved out from? stop saying this, its not good for your personality, because you cant joke with this..[/s]

You should be ashamed for claiming other state as ijaw. So because Igbo are found in north western states ,they should start claiming north angry
Nigerians are free to live anywhere but we all know our boundaries, ijaw boundary start and end in bayelsa state.
while igbo boundary start and end in anambra.. you nomadic people in the name of business expand yourself by grabbing people lands, circulated the south east.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by IDENNAA(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
Another Igbo man masquerading as a NigerDelata.....shameful

Some of my brothers are quite pathetic

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100822315]this is beyond madness. this is an effect of hard drug.. madam stay away from this your drug consumpion, it will destroy u. [/s]

Truth is always bitter cheesy grin limit your ijaw in bayelsa state.
imagine pastor that will deliver this woman, he has to be fastest for 100 days.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Sufferingboy(f): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

weather the learn it or not
how does that concerns you
That is why they insult others and do forbiden things to make money.
In my place,we also like money and work towards it,but we don't see it as "all and all".

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
imagine pastor that will deliver this woman, he has to be fastest for 100 days.
Only truth shall set ijaw free. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
[s][quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100822542]while igbo boundary start and end in anambra.. you nomadic people in the name of business expand yourself by grabbing people lands, circulated the south east. [/quote[/s]

That is the business of Anambra people]

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by ariesbull: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
Chai.... you know there very well, do not forget Emevor Sapele etc. same mentality
Ekealterego:

Migwo!!
As someone who worked in community projects around Oghara, Mosogar, Jesse, Sapele (although the Okpe people want to claim a distinct group which I do not understand), Koko and sometimes around Abraka and Ughelli. I believe you should fear more for the future of your people and especially the younger generation. "Ghana burgers", cultists and oil bunkering seem to be the order of the day for your growing youths... petty stealing and promiscuity is on the high.. I know Ibori stole but I must commend his great efforts to establish and build Oghara and Mosogar and also the efforts of grassroots politicians like Amori to promote education within the community and influence the building of infrastructures...
I commend the hard work of the strong women within Urhobo communities too, but the majority of the men have failed as fathers... What is happening in the communities is sad and many are not prepared for the future despite the untapped potentials... I hope you provide stronger community outreach... Business sense amongst the youths is not just there to compete outside of Urhoboland and even within the Urhobo communities, if you find any thriving big well-oiled business, it is mostly run by an Igbo man...

You have a whole lot more to deal with within your community but I am surprised that you are blind to that but rather pointing accusing fingers to Igbos.. In order to stay diplomatic, I will not go in deeper.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Sufferingboy(f): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
IDENNAA:

Bros this is where your people are making the mistake.
You will never see a person from south-south pretending to come from southeast or trying to speak for them.
But same cannot be said of South-Easterners,I know many of them here on nairaland pretending to come from south-south.
Impersonating others online,thinking you are deceiving others not knowing you are deceiving yourself is a not a wise Idea,because reality is different from internet propaganda.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ekealterego: 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
IDENNAA:

Probably not. Yesterday an indigenous Igbo lady from kogi state was expressing her fears as to why their communities have not started making move to promote more relationship with their Igbo brothers because she cannot afford to be part of the North or wherever Kogi might be when there is a split... She and her other fellows came out to prove beyond reasonable doubt the location and even their exact compound in Kogi because many Igbos thought she and her fellow Igbo kogites were joking or something... Many Igbos were not aware that there are Igbos in Kogi.
What it seems is that you do not understand that majority of Nigerians, even the elite, are already getting the signs of disintegration. The fact that it is stronger on the Biafran side does not mean, others have not seen the signs, although, of course, many are living in denial.
Many who had kept a low profile are realigning themselves... An example of those who have been making that noise lately are indigenous Igbos in Benue state.

5 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ekealterego: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
ariesbull:
Chai.... you know there very well, do not forget Emevor Sapele etc. same mentality
I know the place like the back of my hand... I do not know Emevor though... Even in Sapele that one could call a town, Igbos still own most of the good businesses.. The high birth rate amongst women is alarming.. A women will give birth to like 8 children in this present generation and many kids do not want to go to school, while fathers are busy gulping voluminous amount of Sapele water As at when I was there though, the government tried a lot to refurbish many schools.. Big schools like Okotie-Eboh (I believe) got some attention... Soldiers were stationed at the entrance road into Sapele after the bridge that connects from the Ethiope River.
Some youths have tried to break that cycle to achieve great things though especially people from rich homes.

However, I do not know what the situation is right now, but I do not believe magic happened overnight.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by 24SEVEN: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
what is this urine drinking goat saying na? we are talking of homogenos ijaw republic as plan B. so what are u vacuousing?

WHAT IS HOMOGENOUS ABOUT IJAW.

FROM ANDONI TO BONNY TO OGBIA TO EPIE TO ATISSA TO KALABARI TO ABUA TO IZON(MAINSTREAM) TO IGBO SPOKEN IN OPOBO TO KALABARI TO DEGEMA ALL ARE DIVERSE LANGUAGES GROM DIVERSE PEOPLE.

ALL YOU HAVE IN COMMON IS LIVING BY THE WATER.

IF YOU LIKE, KEEP LYING TO YOURSELVES.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
you that has not travel out of your village, how will you know how developed bayelsa is?

lolz...
you are wailing
Igbo man like me
I don't travel....lolz

who told you that I don't know they creeks of bayelsa, even brass
you are just wailing
post pictures let's compare it with that of Ebonyi
(if yours beat mine, I will give you 20k live nd direct)

or do you and your brother pHijo don't have any pictures of baysela cause
I have been there I also have plenty pictures of the rubbish you call state, (I can even post them )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

Those people you mention have different ethnic identity Mister man angry don't you understand? Even rivers state government recognize them differently.

Ijaw can only be found in 8 local government in bayelsa state only.

So you know my ethnicity better than me? Are you normal?
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100824600]

So you know my ethnicity better than me? Are you normal? [/quote][/s]

Direct that to rivers state government and Nigeria constitution cheesy no ijaw in rivers state Mister man.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

That is why they insult others and do forbiden things to make money.
In my place,we also like money and work towards it,but we don't see it as "all and all".

my question is
how is that your business?

you sounds so obsessed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100824600]

So you know my ethnicity better than me? Are you normal? [/s]

Direct that to rivers state government and Nigeria constitution cheesy no ijaw in rivers state Mister man.

Craze dey worry you ohh!

Bini hybrid woman like u wan define people. The Nigeria government recognises us as Ijaw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m / Amaechi Orders Probe Of Maritime Academy Over N18bn Remittances / FEC Approves N27.5tn For 2024 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.