Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion (44684 Views)

Reject Calls For Pantami’s Resignation - MURIC Tells Buhari / Gbajabiamila Faults Elumelu As Minority Leader Demands Pantami’s Resignation / Elumelu Demands Apology Over Alleged N41bn Fraud, Gives 7 Days Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Letthrmsay:

Let me give u small sense,all Igbos are igbo,but not all Igbos are ipob,but sympathetic to ipob ideas,right ? Ditto Hausas/Fulani to banditry? If u agreed,how are u sure the next person won't b a fanatical Muslim too? Since Buhari will replace him with his brother, Enough of noise making.

We are not sure the next person will be a fanatic but we know this Pantami is and should resign or get sacked.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Grandmeister(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Elidrisy20:
May GOD guide you towards the right path
That moniker also known as gotv ( his previous moniker) is a jihadist apologist. Are you guys new on this forum?
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Mast: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
This issue does not only concern Christians, even muslims that have foresight have called him out lately. NIGERIA IS AN ENDANGERED COUNTRY lipsrsealed. You should not generalize but give your own opinion, this is why as a nation we have failed badly, because at the slightest opportunity we become hypocrites.
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I'm ashamed of the level of hypocrisy displayed by we southerners especially we Christians in this incessant calls for Pantami's resignation. What has pantami done wrong for God's sake? How many of us don't have some misdeeds in the past? Why can't we practice the teachings of our lord Jesus christ who admonished us to love our neighbors as ourselves? When Nnamdi Kanu formed IPOB that later metamorphosed into a terrorist group we southerners were supporting him. Kanu was tried and convicted and became a fugitive yet we kept supporting him. Pantami has never been convicted nor tried in any court yet we are calling for his head. Are we not meant to be our brothers keeper? What proof do we Christians have to call him an extremist just because he mandated us to register for NIN. Why this sudden media trial and blackmail? Why can't we emulate northerners who always stand by themselves no matter what? Are we not ashamed that our country's name is been dragged in the mud by this baseless accusations? Pantami is going no where. We have terrible people amongst we Christians too but we shield them rather than call them out. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian. Honestly sad

2 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by PussyKing(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
DarkApostle:
grin

Wailers, give up! #PantamiWillStay.. #PantamiForPresident2023.. cheesy

The level of stupidity is beyond redemption.

Na just like this you go dey for ever undecided
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by fatherjesse(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
[I doubt you are a Christian talk more of being born again

quote author=GOTVee post=100990961] sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I'm ashamed of the level of hypocrisy displayed by we southerners especially we Christians in this incessant calls for Pantami's resignation. What has pantami done wrong for God's sake? How many of us don't have some misdeeds in the past? Why can't we practice the teachings of our lord Jesus christ who admonished us to love our neighbors as ourselves? When Nnamdi Kanu formed IPOB that later metamorphosed into a terrorist group we southerners were supporting him. Kanu was tried and convicted and became a fugitive yet we kept supporting him. Pantami has never been convicted nor tried in any court yet we are calling for his head. Are we not meant to be our brothers keeper? What proof do we Christians have to call him an extremist just because he mandated us to register for NIN. Why this sudden media trial and blackmail? Why can't we emulate northerners who always stand by themselves no matter what? Are we not ashamed that our country's name is been dragged in the mud by this baseless accusations? Pantami is going no where. We have terrible people amongst we Christians too but we shield them rather than call them out. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian. Honestly sad[/quote]
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Letthrmsay(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
capatainrambo:
ipob ? Adeosun was axed by kyari.

Even the daily times they used was pure fulani trumpet .

You yourbas re very stupid. If not you will know the people destroying nigeria.

Enough said

Abusing a whole tribe because u want to pass msg across is the hight of bad upbringing your stupidity is second to none.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by fatherjesse(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
[I doubt you are a Christian talk more of being born again

quote author=GOTVee post=100990961] sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I'm ashamed of the level of hypocrisy displayed by we southerners especially we Christians in this incessant calls for Pantami's resignation. What has pantami done wrong for God's sake? How many of us don't have some misdeeds in the past? Why can't we practice the teachings of our lord Jesus christ who admonished us to love our neighbors as ourselves? When Nnamdi Kanu formed IPOB that later metamorphosed into a terrorist group we southerners were supporting him. Kanu was tried and convicted and became a fugitive yet we kept supporting him. Pantami has never been convicted nor tried in any court yet we are calling for his head. Are we not meant to be our brothers keeper? What proof do we Christians have to call him an extremist just because he mandated us to register for NIN. Why this sudden media trial and blackmail? Why can't we emulate northerners who always stand by themselves no matter what? Are we not ashamed that our country's name is been dragged in the mud by this baseless accusations? Pantami is going no where. We have terrible people amongst we Christians too but we shield them rather than call them out. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian. Honestly sad[/quote][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Cnach: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
ScamHunter:
Of course, they'll block it. The guy has even proven a worthy successor. My projection is that he, Malami or El Rufai would take over from Buhari in 2023.
Kia
na bad prayer be that o
the three u called on are just extra ordinary
withdraw that projection abeg
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by esmarcq(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
nero2face:
I trust Nigerians sha, whether Gbaja oppose or not, Pantami will step down or get sacked soonest...people will continue to raise the issue until even Buhari can't bear the pressure...terrorist minister
You think Buhari himself is not a terrorism apologist, watch and see how they totally pretend like nothing is happening till Nigerians decide to move on with their lives
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by TeraHawks: 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
What a very foolish contribution.

It's unfortunate that Nairaland is full of children without sense. SMH

GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I'm ashamed of the level of hypocrisy displayed by we southerners especially we Christians in this incessant calls for Pantami's resignation. What has pantami done wrong for God's sake? How many of us don't have some misdeeds in the past? Why can't we practice the teachings of our lord Jesus christ who admonished us to love our neighbors as ourselves? When Nnamdi Kanu formed IPOB that later metamorphosed into a terrorist group we southerners were supporting him. Kanu was tried and convicted and became a fugitive yet we kept supporting him. Pantami has never been convicted nor tried in any court yet we are calling for his head. Are we not meant to be our brothers keeper? What proof do we Christians have to call him an extremist just because he mandated us to register for NIN. Why this sudden media trial and blackmail? Why can't we emulate northerners who always stand by themselves no matter what? Are we not ashamed that our country's name is been dragged in the mud by this baseless accusations? Pantami is going no where. We have terrible people amongst we Christians too but we shield them rather than call them out. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian. Honestly sad

3 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by BigYash: 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
inoki247:
lol..

see that one crying up there what doz linking NiN have to du with someone resignation or been sacked...

NiN don dey exist before he waz appointed so the compulsory implementation will still continue...

so why you guys love the terrorist na him i never understand. n
Don't mind the idiot. They lack common sense..
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by slowice(m): 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
I already the issue must be raised by an Igbo man and shoot down by a Yoruba man... Gbaja is string to fula the puppeteer.

By now its clear to everyone that the North will be the death of this country. We re running a government that supports terrorism because their sons re involved and its the or bargain tool.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Viktoro1: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
My brother please get your informations right before you pen your piece. Who and what makes IPOB a terrorist group?
If IPOB is a terrorist, then what will you call the HERDSMEN that has killed over 12000 Nigerians?
If the western world recognises this herdsgroup as a terrorist group, why can't the Nigerian government do so?
The same Nnamdi you said was trialed and convicted was granted bail twice by the Court, and still yet the government went against the court injunction to keep him kirikiri? grin
As for Pantami, I know he won't resign and he won't be sacked by this government, Her agenda never complete. But dont call allegations made on Pantami baseless.
Bro, when next you wanna talk about being born again, hypocrisy, IPOB, try to get ur info right and speak from a neutral point.

2 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by kingk(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
The more they make noise about this Pantami, the more I prefer he remains.

If you are not a criminal, you shouldn't have problem linking your SIM with your NIN.

Am not a criminal and am not a nigerian but won't link that shit....whereas, many fulani lost tribes have enrolled for nin also will be claiming to be a nigerian...
That's pantami government plan..... Total nonsense.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Joromi1: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
Fulani terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Cnach: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
LeeSantos:
When I have wealthy.. I won't interfere in Nigeria politics.. Bigger countries have tried helping this country in all ways, but still not fruitful.

I will just be in my sitting room watching Tom and Jerry.

We haven't heard from Mike Adenuga, and the likes talk bout things affecting this country, better person, not his business
bros even me. I will just be laughing like I'm doing now in nairaland
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by danngnews: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

If you are not a criminal, you shouldn't have problem linking your SIM with your NIN.

We don't call for his resignation because of linking Sim with NIN. We call for his resignation because he had or has links with extremist groups.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Igbojihadist: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=GOTVee post=100990961] sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I'm ashamed of the level of hypocrisy displayed by we southerners especially we Christians in this incessant calls for Pantami's resignation. What has pantami done wrong for God's sake? How many of us don't have some misdeeds in the past? Why can't we practice the teachings of our lord Jesus christ who admonished us to love our neighbors as ourselves? When Nnamdi Kanu formed IPOB that later metamorphosed into a terrorist group we southerners were supporting him. Kanu was tried and convicted and became a fugitive yet we kept supporting him. Pantami has never been convicted nor tried in any court yet we are ca What proof do we Christians have to call him an extremist just because he mandated us to register for NIN. if not because of nairaland rules i would have tell you the fact but leav our christaintnity for us and join the head slaming religion nobody dey beg you

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Igbojihadist: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by PIMPAR: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Gbajiabambiala, will always live to his name. Fear Islamabad
Wailing children of pandemic development party
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by hotwax: 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

dindinrin, you think without him, we wont do NIN?

does he own NIN? NO. Its a property of NIgeria not patanmi.

I dont trust pantami with my biodata as a christian....

A bigot who hate my religion shouldnt have access to my data
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Dymaco(m): 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

Oga u should that nothing concerns patami and nin. If the next ministers comes in, won't he continue with the same registration. You have forgotten that Nigeria has registered many things in the past eg Bvn and sim card registration.

Patami should be cleared on charges labelled against him. Stop this nin nonsense defence. Till now, no foreign investors with his right sense will invest in north kudos to boko haram, banditry, herdsmen and kidnappers in one region. Continue dragging your region backwards. One day, Nigeria will divide and you will know what you have done to yourself

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by christopheojo(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:

Just like me as a Christian am highly ashamed of you....

2 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by NATIONALPASTOR: 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Christians in Nigeria should wake-up, the grand plan to islamize Nigeria is getting exposed by the day.

Telle how Buhari's apointees are all terrorists or their sponsors if not Fir the evil Islamic agenda.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by ipobarethieves: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
shocked angry angry sad angry sad Gbaja is not a Yoruba man.Yoruba pipu dnt breed a BAZTARD angry.Gbaja is from TOGO
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by danngnews: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:

First of all Nnamdi kanu was not convicted, he is out on bail.

Secondary, Pantami himself has owned up to statements he made years back in support or alqeida and Taliban claiming now he sees them differently.

I don't pray u be visited with the kind of violence groups like alqeida engages in.

A man with the past of Pantami should not be in a democratic government.

If only u understand that a man with Pantami's religious ideology wishes you death as a heathen.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by PIMPAR: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dymaco:

Oga u should that nothing concerns patami and nin. If the next ministers comes in, won't he continue with the same registration. You have forgotten that Nigeria has registered many things in the past eg Bvn and sim card registration.

Patami should be cleared on charges labelled against him. Stop this nin nonsense defence. Till now, no foreign investors with his right sense will invest in north kudos to boko haram, banditry, herdsmen and kidnappers in one region. Continue dragging your region backwards. One day, Nigeria will divide and you will know what you have done to yourself
Patami was made a Minister 2 yrs ago. The statement he made was over 10yrs ago. You all didn't protest when he was made a Minister.
The question now, why the sudden resignation about the statement he made yrs back if truly you don't have hidden agenda
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by kennyamusan(m): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

You are an example of common sense is not common

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council / Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.