Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb (14728 Views)

Adebayo Shittu, A Ticking Time Bomb, Good For The Success Of PDP / Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by pleep(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2011
kodewrita:

I am a christian and would not be party to teaching you how to better worship in a different way.

However, if they wont scrap it, then a better option might be to build a better almajiri institution.

As in building an islamic Mayflower-type institution (Mayflower ikenne started by Tai Solarin) that actually teaches them what they want to learn but at the same time feeds and empowers the almajiri.

That way they graduate from school , literate in the islamic tradition, disciplined from years of rigidly controlled boarding sustainably supported by their effort (in mayflower students farm, bake , knit and do so many things) and dignified with their hearts and minds protected from the degradation of begging while protecting us from the effects of barbaric twisted imams using them for their own ends.

If their parents want to give them up, no problem.

We simply take them and train them up to be literate, islamic and disciplined.

Its a win win for every body.

Parents: They can spend their irresponsible lives doing other things while we train their children and ensure they get fed.
besides the kids would later respect them (even if they did not take care of them) for sending them to THIS almajiri institution.

Govt: Less Crime. Less Riots. Ready labour force (use them for building the school itself only).

Northern politicians: Chance to gain rep by sponsoring the feeding of the children hosted there.

Southerners: We dont get slaughtered and our refined senses are not subjected to the sights and smells of unwashed almajiri beggars.

PROPOSAL:
Number: Four in each northern state, housing 1500 kids each. (19 x 4 x 1500 =) 114000 kids.

Target Demographic: we bring them in at age 8 and send them out of the system at age 18 (man enough to handle themselves).

Other Issues: sex-segregated. Vocational certification on graduation.

Language of Instruction: Hausa, Kanuri, Arabic languages,. English learning only (if they dont want science but we will teach them how to read and place a library conveniently on site. you will be amazed what curious kids can do).

Funding Plan:
max 14 to 15m to set up each one. 60m max total.
Sponsor Percentage Expected cost Dollar Equivalent
Government 50% , (N570,000,000) $3.67m
local govt 5%, (57,000,000) $.367m
State 30% (342,000,000) $2.206m
UNICEF,USAID & NGOs 15% (171,000000) $1.103m

Needed: Law against unregistered schools. unofficial training and breeding by any mallam considered tantamount to child slavery and punishable as such. minimum 7 years.

Critical Success factors: Convincing Northern politicians to go along. Getting NGOS/ Donors to buy in.

thats a good plan! but i think that the schools would be quickly overrun and overcrowded because according to some sources i have read, these childrena re comming from foreign countries like niger and Chad, and such schools would attract even more children like a magnet from all over west africa. remember the birth rate in Niger is 7.1 undecided
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by lastpage: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2011
I think peeps should stop pretending they are "Southerners or Christians" or start a thread using a "Yoruba-sounding" handle!

From what you POST, one can easily identify WHERE you belong!

Seems its no longer fashionable being a blood-thirsty murder? wink

BTW: I am Southern to the Core! ,.,, ,.,., and l wont behead ANYONE because l dont agree with them or their religion!
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 26, 2011
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by kokogee: 1:48am On Apr 26, 2011
LadyT:

Kokogee are you trying to say you are over age 50 and this is how you talk? Daddy you have problem

No time to start educating you if you have wasted your years in school such that you cannot read and understand a statement,  Thank you
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by adconline(m): 6:43am On Apr 26, 2011
They should be upgraded not abolished. Islamic education is compulsory for Muslims and Western Education is very strongly encouraged by Islam.

Really people used to stay away from western education, but now almost everybody understands that the two must be combined.

Cheers.

You can only upgrade something that meets the needs of the people. Almajiris are not meeting those needs. These kids are not being educated and we are talking about an upgrade. Why do we have Imams running these orphanages and destitute homes? It's like having your pastors, priests and prophets running your kid's education. Why do northern politicians and elites send their kids to western education and " fund" Almajiri camps for these children. If these camps are necessary; as we have been made to believe by some proponents, why is it that most northern states produce abysmal JAMB results every year?
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by mekaboy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2011

THE GREATEST PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY IS CORRUPTION, THE POLICE IS SO CORRUPT THAT THEY TAKE BRIBES TO SELL THE SECURITY OF THE CITIZENS.

WE ALWAYS HERE CASES OF POLICE ARRESTING SUSPECTS AND PEOPLE CAUGHT WITH BOMBS, BUT THAT'S THE END OF THE STORY.

WHAT IS THE RESULT OF THE INVESTIGATION ? WHO IS BEHIND IT? WHO SUPPLIES THE BOMBS ?

A CONTAINER LOAD OF EXPLOSIVES WAS DISCOVERS AT THE PORT, INVESTIGATIONS ARE ON.

WHEN POLICES AND STATE SECURITY AGENCY GOT INFO ABOUT THE CONTAINER, WHY DIDN'T THEY ALLOW THE OWNERS TO CLEAR IT AND FOLLOW THROUGH TO FIND OUT THE SOURCE?

THE POLICE KNOWS THE PEOPLE BEHIND THIS, ITS JUST THAT THERE ARE A FEW MEN KNOW AS ***THE UNTOUCHABLES *** IN THE COUNTRY. AND UNTIL WE TOUCH THEM, THIS COUNTRY WONT BE SAFE.

Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2011
List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 2 Months

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#Attacks

Please take a look at this link.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by nagoma(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2011
Everyday of my life I get the re-enforcement of the saying that "there is no peace without justice"( cast in stone). You can shout for peace until you voice is hoarse and inaudible, but you will never get it provided there is no justice. Pleas shout justice instead and PDP may hear and we can have peace.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Beync(f): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2011
kokogee:

No time to start educating you if you have wasted your years in school such that you cannot read and understand a statement,  Thank you
It's said dat people perish cos of lack of knowledge but prof emeritus, u perish in abundant of knowledge and intellectuals. u also suffer high IQ combustion syndrome. how come u r so educated, intellectually endowed with very high IQ but and ur people still impoverish? what happed to applied knowledge, ? if after acquiring knowledge claim u have and u hav not been able to develop urself and ur so called believers it's high time u woke up and realize ur hav a problem, u want to educate me, ha  ha ha ha ha
And who informed u the north are educationally or economically disadvantaged and so innocent people answerable for their bad condition?
r ther not thousands of disadvantaged children from the south why hav they not resort to killing these abokis around becuase govt fail to provide for them.I strongly beliv there is something wrong wit  islamic religion/education given to these children otherwise what is it dat wud incite hatred and killing of others who does not share the same faith with u, what is the meaning of lai la la'ilalla? why do these almajiris treaten their victims to say it unless they will kill them? wat is it dat u r deciving about one nigeria when ur faith does not tolerate and accommodate other religious groups, hypocrites!
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by kokogee: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2011
Beync:

It's said dat people perish cos of lack of knowledge but prof emeritus, u perish in abundant of knowledge and intellectuals. u also suffer high IQ combustion syndrome. how come u r so educated, intellectually endowed with very high IQ but and your people still impoverish? what happed to applied knowledge, ? if after acquiring knowledge claim u have and u hav not been able to develop urself and your so called believers it's high time u woke up and realize your hav a problem, u want to educate me, ha  ha ha ha ha
And who informed u the north are educationally or economically disadvantaged and so innocent people answerable for their bad condition?
r ther not thousands of disadvantaged children from the south why hav they not resort to killing these abokis around becuase govt fail to provide for them.I strongly beliv there is something wrong wit  islamic religion/education given to these children otherwise what is it dat wud incite hatred and killing of others who does not share the same faith with u, what is the meaning of lai la la'ilalla? why do these almajiris treaten their victims to say it unless they will kill them? wat is it dat u r deciving about one nigeria when your faith does not tolerate and accommodate other religious groups, hypocrites!

Are u this daft? My response you quoted was for somebody else now!!! Please ensure you improve your reading skill or better use glasses if that would help you and stop embarrassing yourself about. nonsense.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by LagosShia: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2011
jerseyboy:

List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 2 Months

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#Attacks

Please take a look at this link.

REBUTTAL:

"CHRISTIAN TERRORISM":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

"PEDOPHILIA AND TERRORISM IN THE BIBLE":

http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac12.htm
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by GL(f): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2011
ermm,

please what exactly is 'Almajiri'? is it a hausa tribe or a group like boko haram? i've seen it in several threads all over NL, just want to be sure of what it really means
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by pleep(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2011
^^ they are people who come from all over west africa into nigeria to learn in koranic schools
memorising the koran study islam and learning arabic. They are usually poor and so they beg for food.
because of these harsh conditions they are easily 'extreamified' and do what ever their Imams tell them.

also many of them do not return home so they stay in nigeria.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Orikinla(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2011
LagosShia,

ENGLISH COMPREHENSION IS YOUR PROBLEM.

I SAID PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) HAD ONE SURVIVING CHILD AND NOT THREE CHILDREN AS YOU WRONGLY MENTIONED.

WHAT DOES THE WORD "SURVIVING" MEAN?

OLODO NI O!

THE FACT IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF ISLAM IS POOR.

I WAS NOT EVEN MAKING A DIRECT RESPONSE TO YOU, SO RESPONDING AS IF YOU WERE BEING ACCUSED PERSONALLY IS FOOLISH.

DID ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LUNATIC FRINGE AMONG YOUR FELLOW MUSLIMS?

THE "ALMAJARIS" EXIST BECAUSE OF THE HYPOCRISY AND EXPLOITATION OF ISLAM BY THE RULING CLASS IN THE NORTH WHO USE THEM FOR THEIR POLITICAL POWER STRUGGLE.

IF THE RULERS IN THE NORTH ARE HONEST TO GOD, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DEVELOP THE POOR MASSES AS WE HAVE BEEN DOING IN THE SOUTH.

HOW MANY SOUTHERNERS DO YOU SEE BEING USED AND WASTED LIKE THE ALMAJIRIS?
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by onlytruth1: 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2011
if the almajiris are bombs, then gather them together and explode them together, they will simply die
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by GL(f): 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2011
thanks pleep
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by LagosShia: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2011
Orikinla:

LagosShia,

ENGLISH COMPREHENSION IS YOUR PROBLEM.

I SAID PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) HAD ONE SURVIVING CHILD AND NOT THREE CHILDREN AS YOUR WRONGLY MENTIONED.

WHAT DOES THE WORD "SURVIVING" MEAN?

OLODO NI O!

THE FACT IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF ISLAM IS POOR.

I WAS NOT EVEN MAKING A DIRECT RESPONSE TO YOU, SO RESPONDING AS IF YOUR WERE BEING ACCUSED PERSONALLY IS FOOLISH.

DID ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LUNATIC FRINGE AMONG YOUR FELLOW MUSLIMS?

THE "ALMAJARIS" EXIST BECAUSE OF THE HYPOCRISY AND EXPLOITATION OF ISLAM BY THE RULING CLASS IN THE NORTH WHO USE THEM FOR THEIR POLITICAL POWER STRUGGLE.

IF THE RULERS IN THE NORTH ARE HONEST TO GOD, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DEVELOP THE POOR MASSES AS WE HAVE BEEN DOING IN THE SOUTH.

HOW MANY SOUTHERNERS DO YOU SEE BEING USED AND WASTED LIKE THE ALMAJIRIS?

not interested in a personal argument.

the facts are there and you've being answered well.if you know english you'd have understood the statement i made.

back to the main issue:i can sense a difference in your wordings.before you were claiming and evangelizing in the thread how islam is "evil".now you changed your wording.you said islam is being exploited.i have no problem with that.that would be between you and them to prove your case.but if any "christian almajiri" comes here to tarnish the image of islam based on his ignorance and the "holy ghost fire" zeal that has being injected into his brain which prevents him from thinking,i will put forth the facts and prove the nonsense you stand for and show how bad your own religion is.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by onlytruth1: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2011
who are the people doing all those killing up nort?
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by BABSIN(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2011
Well Done LagosShia. The attitude of the bigot on this trend is so disgusting that many of them sit behind their system and type rubbish.
I read comment on the Politics trend sometimes I almost weep. When we abuse almajiri for their dastardly attitude, What can we say of those that claim they are enlightened and comment on rubbish.

We claim we are southerner and we promote hatred against the North. Can we ask ourselves (Especially Ibos) Why most they always go the North when they claim they are always Targeted in all riot.

To Kobo: Well Done for the good work.

To the Northern Hater: Please know That those who persist in sowing the seeds of discord (Be it action or comment) I say – You may hurt and bring grief to some innocent families momentarily, but you will never succeed in stopping our transformational journey: a journey that will lead this country, by the grace of God, to emerge stronger, more prosperous and more united.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by LagosShia: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2011
BABSIN:

Well Done LagosShia. The attitude of the bigot on this trend is so disgusting that many of them sit behind their system and type rubbish.
I read comment on the Politics trend sometimes I almost weep. When we abuse almajiri for their dastardly attitude, What can we say of those that claim they are enlightened and comment on rubbish.

We claim we are southerner and we promote hatred against the North. Can we ask ourselves (Especially Ibos) Why most they always go the North when they claim they are always Targeted in all riot.

To Kobo: Well Done for the good work.

To the Northern Hater: Please know That those who persist in sowing the seeds of discord (Be it action or comment) I say – You may hurt and bring grief to some innocent families momentarily, but you will never succeed in stopping our transformational journey: a journey that will lead this country, by the grace of God, to emerge stronger, more prosperous and more united.

Ameen!
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by jpphilips(m): 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2011
Ive learnt something about most Nigerians,in definition,they are a group of sensitive people with world class ability to identify and analyse issues without a solution,even when i thought pdp's misdemeanors could have brought their downfall,over 2.5m people thumbprinted for failure,insecurity and ineptitude. we signed up for this and we must face the music,even a nincumpoop as a president knows the volatility of the north,someone
who experienced first hand the acrimony of these almajiris during his campaign by now should have liased with the defence ministry for a special squad whose mission is to mix and gather intelligence on the brains behind these disgruntled youth, be it imans,politicians,elites etc
and isolate them quietly.
in reality, he is still sitting in aso rock and shouting enough is enough tomorow ,you will hear that 1trillion has been disbursed for almajiri development like he did with MEND. clueless leadership with disgruntled followership.
hopeless country
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Akosbaba(m): 1:40am On Apr 27, 2011
Empty political promises can't help these kids,only God can
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by pleep(m): 5:58am On Apr 27, 2011
jp philips:

Ive learnt something about most Nigerians,in definition,they are a group of sensitive people with world class ability to identify and analyse issues without a solution,even when i thought pdp's misdemeanors could have brought their downfall,over 2.5m people thumbprinted for failure,insecurity and ineptitude. we signed up for this and we must face the music,even a nincumpoop as a president knows the volatility of the north,someone
who experienced first hand the acrimony of these almajiris during his campaign by now should have liased with the defence ministry for a special squad whose mission is to mix and gather intelligence on the brains behind these disgruntled youth, be it imans,politicians,elites etc
and isolate them quietly.
in reality, he is still sitting in aso rock and shouting enough is enough tomorow ,you will hear that 1trillion has been disbursed for almajiri development like he did with MEND. clueless leadership with disgruntled followership.
hopeless country
Your right. But what I don't understand, there are SO many smart and educated nigerians at home and abroad, why can't a smart person get in office? The politicians currupt nature is not even the main problem they are just simply unintelligent people. Just look at the way they handle issues, most of the people that frequent the politics section Of nairaland could do better. So what perplexes me is of the countries in the world why does Nigeria have an elete that is significantly less intellegent than the average person?
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by nagoma(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2011
Described as a radical politician and nationalist, visionary and prolific writer and poet one of the heroes of the national struggle for independence Ahmad Mahmud Saad Zungur was an associate of Zik the NCNC president.
.Saad Zungur was the General Secretary of the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC) from 1948 to 1950.
I have an extract related to our topic from Saad Zungur’s speech at the NCNC national assembly in 1948. The full speech is serialized in the West African Pilot from Tuesday 18th to Friday 21st May 1948.

“….[b]There are over ten thousand Koranic schools in the Northern Provinces. They are all disorganized and haphazard. The British imperialist has made it quite clear that the problems of these so called schools are the peoples’ own concern. We are the people – the people of Nigeria and the Cameroons. They are said to be the concern of the Muslim population in the north. I do not agree with this view.

In my humble opinion, these schools constitute a national problem of great magnitude. It is the concern of all people of this country to organize them and place them on modern educational basis. By solving the problems of these schools we shall solve more than half of the problems of mass literacy in this country. No doubt the Muslim population of the north will benefit more from the solutions of the problems of these schools; but I firmly believe that instead of becoming a liability the solution will prove an asset to the people of this country.
I can even go beyond that and claim that the problems of these “schools” constitute more than half the political and social problems of Nigeria and the Cameroons. I therefore implore the people of this country through this august assembly to tackle the problems of Koranic schools and get them solved as early as possible. Such is the biggest appeal I have heard made by men and women of obscurity, who in mass, make up force by which our political developments are going to be determined…, ”

Zungur died relatively young did not live to see Nigeria’s independence.[/b][i][/i][b][/b]
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]Zap.I.N.G HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/size][/size]
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Beync(f): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2011
kokogee:

Are u this daft? My response you quoted was for somebody else now!!! Please ensure you improve your reading skill or better use glasses if that would help you and stop embarrassing yourself about. nonsense.
Improve my readin skill ke? like i told u i dint know  whom u responded to. rubish! am fully aware whom u responded to but i also qouted u cos u hav alway claim u r inteligent and others hav very low IQ and need to be educated.
why not spare us some times and educate us and quit parading urself like educated illiterate
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by nagoma(m): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2011
May the authorities have the courage to seek out and punish the culprits severely.
There is no substitute for life , but may the Good Lord console all those who are bereaved.
May the lord give them the strength to bear the losses of life and property.
May the lord remove the curse that is on us , may Nigerians learn this time and begin to love each other like brothers and sisters. May we unite and developed our otherwise blessed country. May the country prosper, may our leaders be just and selfless like some of the very good leaders in other lands and may we be good followers like some of the citizens in other lands .Amen.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by kokogee: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2011
Beync:

Improve my readin skill ke? like i told u i dint know  whom u responded to. rubish! am fully aware whom u responded to but i also qouted u cos u hav alway claim u r inteligent and others hav very low IQ and need to be educated.
why not spare us some times and educate us and quit parading urself like educated illiterate

Your case is the case of who let the dog out? I rest my case with you.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Beync(f): 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2011
kokogee:

Your case is the case of who let the dog out? I rest my case with you.
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by lastpage: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2011
@LagosSHIA-moslem
but if any "christian almajiri" comes here to tarnish the image of islam based on his ignorance and the "holy ghost fire" zeal that has being injected into his brain which prevents him from thinking,i will put forth the facts and prove the nonsense you stand for and show how bad your own religion is.
So we now have CHRISTIAN ALMANJERI! grin grin grin grin

Hehehehe, laugh no go kill person for dis Nairaland o!

Anyway, at least these "christian version" (according to LagosShia-moslem! ) has not been reported to be "burning people and beheading fellow humans like they do their COW"!
Guess thats the main difference between the two religions/Faiths!

One is "inciting to violence and bloodthirsty to the core", while the other makes a  lot of noise on Sunday Mornings tongue tongue

Yeye dey smell!
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by loco4love: 5:53pm On May 04, 2011
The so called almajiris are also victims of Nigerian oppression and kleptomania. The Nigerian machine of oppression does not care if your are called almajiri or Yoruba,Igbo,Ijaw,Hausa etc. The Nigerian machine of oppression has convinced its citizenry that artificial improvishement of millions is OK. But we know it is a lie.
This machine is working in every corner of Nigeria. Go to Lagos. Fashola and Tinubu have robbed Lagos state of millions of dollars and naira. Fashola even went to the extent of deporting many poor people to Oyo and Ogun. He refused to take care of their welfare. Fashola has no legal justification to carry out deportations of so called Nigerian citizens. So now you see that the oppression is everywhere and not just in North. The Nigerian machine wants to improvish people to the extent that these people will go ahead and sell themselves into slavery for a loaf of bread a day and a place to sleep at night. We have to stop wicked NIGERIAN DEVILS from carrying out this wicked act. Fight for freedom dissolve Nigeria today through referendum.Destroy the SAtanic Nigerian system.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by loco4love: 5:58pm On May 04, 2011
eshomodo-massob-opc-freedom

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' / Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC / NEWSBREAKING: President Buhari Releases Executive Order 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.