Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb (14719 Views)

Adebayo Shittu, A Ticking Time Bomb, Good For The Success Of PDP / Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Arosa(m): 12:52am On Apr 25, 2011
grin grin ;DLagosShia, you are very funny. No christian follow the ways of the old testament.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Kobojunkie: 12:55am On Apr 25, 2011
LadyT:

Like I said kobo it's pointless please speak to your so called family and friends to find out who was running the streets with machetes and wood. Also try searching for news articles.

Alamajiris are nothing more than uneducated mistreated hungry youth. I'm quite sure someone  paid them to carry out the violence. But the problem with alamajiris is they are so silly they just need to hear somones insulted their religion or someones cheated a fellow brother.

Telling me it is pointless only affirms my belief that you are more interested in advancing preconceived notions that you have of the situation -- you don't seem to care much about the reality of this segment of the poor who you seem more willing to pin the crimes on, even with no reports stating they were to blame.

Read your own words . . . you are quite sure -- even when no reports have made no claims of such -- that almajiris were paid this past week to kill youths? Are Almajiri's the only youths in the North who are uneducated and hungry? WOW . . .  you are right  . . . it is pointless!!
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by LagosShia: 12:59am On Apr 25, 2011
Arosa:

grin grin ;DLagosShia, you are very funny. No christian follow the ways of the old testament.

then cut it off and throw it away and stop parading it as "holy bible".is the Old Testament not "inspired" by the same God as that of the New Testament?

or he suddenly changed his mind and found out how wrong he was all the centuries before?

didn't your Jesus come to "fulfill and compliment the law"? did he not say all the law must be honored?or do you want references (from your bible) for those too?

NOTE:WE MUSLIMS ARE NOT MUSLIMS IF WE DONT BELIEVE IN JESUS (PROPHET ISA).BUT THE VERSION OF JESUS CHRISTIANS BELIEVE IN IS DIFFERENT FROM THE VERSION IN THE QURAN WHICH WE MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN.SO YOU'D UNDERSTAND WHEN I SAY "YOUR JESUS"="christian Jesus".
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Arosa(m): 1:05am On Apr 25, 2011
LagosShia:

then cut it off and throw it away and stopping parading it as "holy bible".is the Old Testament not "inspired" by the same God as that of the New Testament?

or he suddenly changed his mind and found out how wrong he was all the centuries before?

didn't your Jesus come to "fulfill and compliment the law"? did he not say all the law must be honored?or do you want references for those too?

NOTE:WE MUSLIMS ARE NOT MUSLIMS IF WE DONT BELIEVE IN JESUS (PROPHET ISA).BUT THE VERSION OF JESUS CHRISTIANS BELIEVE IN IS DIFFERENT FROM THE VERSION IN THE QURAN WHICH WE MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN.SO YOU'D UNDERSTAND WHEN I SAY "YOUR JESUS"="christian Jesus".

It's man that changes not God, Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by LagosShia: 1:07am On Apr 25, 2011
Arosa:

It's man that changes not God, Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

if you believe what you're saying and you're sure,then whatever you think man is responsible for in your "holy bible" cut it off and throw away.you'd prove to the world how honest you're.then you'd see with your own eyes the little if anything that would remain of your "holy bible" that you can truly attribute to God.if you need help in identifying which is human and which is God,i can assist you.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 25, 2011
Arosa:

Do not waste your time. He is too dense to understand. That is why he is largely being ignored.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by LagosShia: 1:13am On Apr 25, 2011
jerseyboy:

Do not waste your time. He is too dense to understand. That is why he is largely being ignored.

the "christian almajiris" have met what is too big for them to face.

DOES THE BIBLE GOD "CHANGE"?!

1 Samuel 15:29
"And also the Glory of Israel will not lie or change His mind; for He is not a man that He should change His mind."

Exodus 32:14
"So the Lord changed His mind about the harm which He said He would do to His people."
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Arosa(m): 1:14am On Apr 25, 2011
I don't think we need to do away with the old book. it's the stories of peeps of old, we learn from their mistakes.  grin grin
ps we are all sinner. or don't you sin?
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by LagosShia: 1:29am On Apr 25, 2011
Arosa:

I don't think we need to do away with the old book. it's the stories of peeps of old, we learn from their mistakes. grin grin
ps we are all sinner. or don't you sin?

New Testament solution not to sin

to avoid committing illicit sex,New Testament says a man should cut-off "bolokos":

see wetin this man (at Lekki) do to himself following the teachings of the New Testament:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQtp8BXS24A

"And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell".(MATHEW 5:30)
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by LagosShia: 1:35am On Apr 25, 2011
CASTRATION FOR MEN TO STOP SEX:TEACHING OF THE NEW TESTAMENT:

Matthew 19:12:

12 For there are eunuchs who were born thus from their mother’s womb, and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He who is able to accept it, let him accept it.”

DEFINITION OF "EUNUCH":
–noun
a castrated man, especially one formerly employed by Oriental rulers as a harem guard or palace official.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by LagosShia: 1:40am On Apr 25, 2011
[size=18pt]Muslim Calls in a Christian Show:[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqm7KJ3E_po&feature=share
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Kobojunkie: 1:44am On Apr 25, 2011
^^^ Could you please stop spamming the thread with your equally useless retorts? I don't see what 99% of your post even has to do with the topic at hand. Worse in your attempts to INSTRUCT those who do not have time of day for what you continue to post, you actually make a weak case for islam without realizing it. Even worse is the fact that you encourage the ignorant posts even more than you know.

I get it that there are lots of bigoted people out there but you attempting to correct them for not thinking exactly the way you do only shows you another ignorant poster and not much else. Seriously, you are best taking all this to religion section where it really belongs  . . . instead of spamming the thread with the irrelevant.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Princek12(m): 1:46am On Apr 25, 2011
self-defense is a human right.the violence in the north got nothing to do with islam as ive stressed and i have condemned it.but some christian missionaries want to kill a bird with two stone.they want to use the violence in the north both to score political goals and make their attack against islam.

as for telling us that vengeance should be left for God according to your christianity,you should stop preaching and start practicing.how many of your christian fanatics have called for genocide against notherners just on this forum alone?and the problem they generalize and exaggerate against all muslims forgetting that millions of muslims voting for GEJ and fresh air.is this the fresh air you're giving us? i think you need to teach them.otherwise you should stop the hyporcrisy.

any nonsense that will be posted in this thread to attack islam and muslims unjustly,i will counter the arguments with demolishing facts and destructive arguments to expose the liars.i am ready in this thread.if you insult,i will not insult.but i will present facts about your religion that will make you feel ashamed of it.its not a threat but a promise to the ignorant "christian almajiris" in this forum who are used to saying nonsense.

Lagos Shia,

We are not talking about self defense here. We are talking of about the verse below encourages some Muslims or Almajiris to punish those who wage war against God. That verse alone has caused so many atrocities.

5:36 "The punishment of those who wage war against God and His apostle and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land. That is their disgrace in this world and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter."

You talked about how some Christians in this thread have called for genocide on this thread against Northerners, and you cannot prove that the people who said it are Christians. And even if they said it, that is their own opinion, but the truth of the matter is that their opinion has no support in the Bible. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Bottom line is that the Almajiris who commit this violent acts find support in the Quran, which is the main issue. You should condemn such acts. And even if any Christian commits a violent act, the Christian community unequivocally condemns such acts, not like you who is trying to justify it.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Princek12(m): 1:49am On Apr 25, 2011
LagosShia:

New Testament solution not to sin

to avoid committing illicit sex,New Testament says a man should cut-off "bolokos":

see wetin this man (at Lekki) do to himself following the teachings of the New Testament:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQtp8BXS24A

"And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell".(MATHEW 5:30)

The above passage is called speaking in parables, which essentially means that you should look at the philosophical--not literal--interpretation of the verse.
It is similar to speaking in analogy to illustrate some truth.

The above verse simply means get rid of whatever and whomever causes you to sin. And that it is better to make a sacrifice by ridding yourself of the things that made you sin than losing your entire body.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 25, 2011
This is the problem I have with muslims, instead for them to condemn the evil acts committed in the name of their religion they keep trying to justify it! How many muslim leaders have come out to condemn the recent killings? Back to the topic, I see no reason for a "school" that teaches no basic skill! What jobs can does kids do based on cramming passages? The government should make public education free and they should be made to attend , the public schools should have Islam studies as part of the curriculum just like Christian students get. Anyone can then go ahead and learn more of their religious books at the weekends if they so wish. The other option is to have all Islamic schools register, they must be able to show the government their curriculum and it must include some other subjects ans possibly vocational training. The government can then ensure that they are inspected regularly as is the case with regular schools. These children can do petty tradingh after school hours or even beg but they must remain in their parents custody. No one should be allowed to take in other peoples kids in large numbers except they register it 1st like Orphanages so that the government can monitor how the children are being taken care of. However, until the muslim leaders allow all these things what can the goverment really do? Remember the polio vaccinations and how they claimed it was to make them infertile! If the government prepares a thousand and one solutions, as long as their Imams and leaders do not endorse it the people will not send their children. Thruth be told no one can really help them except they help themselves! They refuse to send their kids to school and say western education is evil yet they are too stupid to realise that all their leaders send their own kids to western schools. We can take a horse to water but how do we force it to drink?
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by LagosShia: 2:01am On Apr 25, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ Could you please stop spamming the thread with your equally useless retorts? I don't see what 99% of your post even has to do with the topic at hand. Worse in your attempts to INSTRUCT those who do not have time of day for what you continue to post, you actually make a weak case for islam without realizing it. Even worse is the fact that you encourage the ignorant posts even more than you know.

I get it that there are lots of bigoted people out there but you attempting to correct them for not thinking exactly the way you do only shows you another ignorant poster and not much else. Seriously, you are best taking all this to religion section where it really belongs  . . . instead of spamming the thread with the irrelevant.

when you have a bunch of bigoted people spamming threads on nairaland political forum,and abusing islam and twisting the topics,no one tells them to stop.so what bigotry is there if i stand to expose the evils being caused?

Princek12:

The above passage is called speaking in parables, which essentially means that you should look at the philosophical--not literal--interpretation of the verse.
It is similar to speaking in analogy to illustrate some truth.

The above verse simply means get rid of whatever and whomever causes you to sin. And that it is better to make a sacrifice by ridding yourself of the things that made you sin than losing your entire body.

i would not even argue with you if mathew 5:30 is literal or figurative because the New Testament tells us it is literal.see below in case you did not see it or you did not want to see it:

LagosShia:

CASTRATION FOR MEN TO STOP SEX:TEACHING OF THE NEW TESTAMENT:

Matthew 19:12:

12 For there are eunuchs who were born thus from their mother’s womb, and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He who is able to accept it, let him accept it.”

DEFINITION OF "EUNUCH":
–noun
a castrated man, especially one formerly employed by Oriental rulers as a harem guard or palace official.

Princek12:

Lagos Shia,

We are not talking about self defense here. We are talking of about the verse below encourages some Muslims or Almajiris to punish those who wage war against God. That verse alone has caused so many atrocities.

5:36 "The punishment of those who wage war against God and His apostle and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land. That is their disgrace in this world and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter."

You talked about how some Christians in this thread have called for genocide on this thread against Northerners, and you cannot prove that the people who said it are Christians. And even if they said it, that is their own opinion, but the truth of the matter is that their opinion has no support in the Bible. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Bottom line is that the Almajiris who commit this violent acts find support in the Quran, which is the main issue. You should condemn such acts. And even if any Christian commits a violent act, the Christian community unequivocally condemns such acts, not like you who is trying to justify it.

here is a christian calling for "retaliation" in the religion forum:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-653612.0.html

the verse you present from the Holy Quran tells us the punishment for those who "wage war" against God and His Messenger.firstly note that the verse deals with events relating to the time when the Prophet of God was around.there is no prophet of God in northern Nigeria.

secondly,i dont think GEJ has waged war on God and His Messenger.so here it shows you again that we are talking about illitrates who should be educated.

thirdly punishmen for those who "wage war" is not violence or aggression and it is still in the sphere of defence.

thank you.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Kobojunkie: 2:06am On Apr 25, 2011
LagosShia:

when you have a bunch of bigoted people spamming threads on nairaland political forum,and abusing islam and twisting the topics,no one tells them to stop.so what bigotry is there if i stand to expose the evils being caused?

I am sorry but if you open your eyes, you will see that you helped bring some of the bigots in and make them stay five pages simply by thinking it is YOUR PLACE TO CORRECT THEM.

There are people here who make ignorant statements here daily . . . This is nairaland . . . over 98% of the posts here are baseless and mostly from bigoted angles. You know that since I assume you have been here for years. Pretending all this is new simply because, for the umpteenth time Islam is being insulted and YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE FACT THAT NOT EVERYONE SEES IT YOUR WAY is not reason why you should spam threads with the meaningless. Stop pretending you are some victimized person in all this and accept the blame for your part in this one.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 25, 2011
By the way, while calling for retaliation is bad it is in no way the same as actally retaliating. People say things in the heat of anger as can be expected when people see the brutal murder of people! However the fact tha no single retaliation has been recorded( pls correct me if am wrong) show that Christians are way more charitable. Let's be truthful if the reverse was the case I can assure you that bodies would have been sent back the the west or south in truck loads. For crying out load people were murdered in Nigeria because of a "Danish cartoon". We Christians have put up with a lot which Muslims can't and people fed up
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 25, 2011
Dont you just hate it when the most vile of all evil comes on NL pretending to be Christians, preaching what not.

The Bible will burn. . . .oh it'll burn hot. Fake holy holy Christians, esp the women. chai!! Jesus take the wheel.

Makes one want to turn to Islam when these women come with their fake prophecy.

I rebuke you in the name of Je-sus!! Where is that holy ghost FIYAH when you need it!
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by LagosShia: 2:18am On Apr 25, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I am sorry but if you open your eyes, you will see that you helped bring some of the bigots in and make them stay five pages simply by thinking it is YOUR PLACE TO CORRECT THEM.

There are people here who make ignorant statements here daily . . . This is nairaland . . . over 98% of the posts here are baseless and mostly from bigoted angles. You know that since I assume you have been here for years. Pretending all this is new simply because, for the umpteenth time Islam is being insulted and YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE FACT THAT NOT EVERYONE SEES IT YOUR WAY is not reason why you should spam threads with the meaningless. Stop pretending you are some victimized person in all this and accept the blame for your part in this one.

I'm sorry if i saw it differently.my only cause for giving in my full time was because of what i saw.the thread was already going into the same direction as the other spammed threads with anti-islamic sentiments and hatred for muslims in a very exaggerated and generalized sense.

i'm not sure if you'd agree with me,but you're talking of 5 pages.i think if i were not here,we could have 50 pages of a thread spammed with hatred.i feel bad about the way you're expressing anger and am so sorry.i think many who post hatred do know what they are doing.some even sound like paid mercenaries to tarnish the image of islam and muslims at large.i hope you're not offended.and i do appreciate the part you've played in the thread so far which is very constructive.kudos to you and keep it up!

Good Night!
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Princek12(m): 2:21am On Apr 25, 2011
LagosShia:

i would not even argue with you if mathew 5:30 is literal or figurative because the New Testament tells us it is literal.see below in case you did not see it or you did not want to see it:

here is a christian calling for "retaliation" in the religion forum:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-653612.0.html

the verse you present from the Holy Quran tells us the punishment for those who "wage war" against God and His Messenger.firstly note that the verse deals with events relating to the time when the Prophet of God was around.there is no prophet of God in northern Nigeria.

secondly,i dont think GEJ has waged war on God and His Messenger.so here it shows you again that we are talking about illitrates who should be educated.

thirdly punishmen for those who "wage war" is not violence or aggression and it is still in the sphere of defence.

thank you.

Exactly my point. I don't think GEJ has waged war on God, but the Quran has prescribed such punishment for anyone who wages war against a Prophet of God, which is still advocating violence, not peace. When Pope John Paul was shot at, he said that he had forgiven the shooter and that he should be set free. That is what men of God should do, show that you are better than the Ungodly, not advocate violence or an eye for an eye retaliatory attack.

So it is easy for any extremist to use that verse to justify the amputation of the limbs of, for example an artist who paints a demeaning cartoon against, say Prophet Muhammed or any Imam, because that verse in that Quran has advocated the use of violence against anyone who wages war against a prophet. An extremist will have a broad interpretation of that verse.

Bottom line is that the Muslim community should openly condemn these barbaric acts, and should be the ones calling for the arrest of this Almajiri miscreants and encourage education.

And even if that Christian calls for retaliation in the forum, that is the opinion of that Christian. Everyone has a right to express their opinion, whether it is legal or not is for the courts to decide. But the point is that that retaliatory attack has no support in the Bible in any way, form, or fashion. The Bible calls for peace under all circumstances.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Kobojunkie: 2:28am On Apr 25, 2011
LagosShia:

I'm sorry if i saw it differently.my only cause for giving in my full time was because of what i saw.the thread was already going into the same direction as the other spammed threads with anti-islamic sentiments and hatred for muslims in a very exaggerated and generalized sense.

i'm not sure if you'd agree with me,but you're talking of 5 pages.i think if i were not here,we could have 50 pages of a thread spammed with hatred.i feel bad about the way you're expressing anger and am so sorry.i think many who post hatred do know what they are doing.[/b]some even sound like paid mercenaries to tarnish the image of islam and muslims at large.i hope you're not offended.and i do appreciate the part you've played in the thread so far which is very constructive.kudos to you and keep it up!

[b]Good Night!

I was in no way expressing anger . . . . simply wanting you to know you are actually exacerbating the situation by trying to tell them how they ought to think instead of islam. This is a nation filled with sentimental people -- people who let their feelings run the day, even when they educated among them know that is a deadly way to do things. You coming in to make this an islam-centric topic takes away from the issue -- 500 people are reported to have died, and if we do not start tackling the real issues, we will probably come back to do this again in a couple of weeks.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by LagosShia: 2:33am On Apr 25, 2011
Princek12:

Exactly my point. I don't think GEJ has waged war on God, but the Quran has prescribed such punishment for anyone who wages war against a Prophet of God, which is still advocating violence, not peace. When Pope John Paul was shot at, he said that he had forgiven the shooter and that he should be set free. That is what men of God should do, show that you are better than the Ungodly, not advocate violence or an eye for an eye retaliatory attack.

So it is easy for any extremist to use that verse to justify the amputation of the limbs of, for example an artist who paints a demeaning cartoon against, say Prophet Muhammed or any Imam, because that verse in that Quran has advocated the use of violence against anyone who wages war against a prophet. An extremist will have a broad interpretation of that verse.

Bottom line is that the Muslim community should openly condemn these barbaric acts, and should be the ones calling for the arrest of this Almajiri miscreants and encourage education.

And even if that Christian calls for retaliation in the forum, that is the opinion of that Christian. Everyone has a right to express their opinion, whether it is legal or not is for the courts to decide. But the point is that that retaliatory attack has no support in the Bible in any way, form, or fashion. The Bible calls for peace under all circumstances.

it sounds like you do share a prophet with the almajiris.is buhari your prophet?

the Prophet Muhammad was merciful and forgiving. he returned to mecca triumphantly,he never revenged or attack anyone for all they did personally to him.there were many cases he could have gotten back his pound of flesh.infact he offered his own turban to one of his staunchest enemies as a sign of protection to him so that no one would hurt him.you too need to read.but when an entire community is under a threat and their survival was at stake,they do have the right to defend themselves.those who waged war against God and His Messenger were killing innocent people.if Jesus would have being there,with the available men and force,he would have done likewise:defending the oppressed.

“THE PRINCE OF PEACE,” boasts that he had not come to bring peace on earth but fire and division! “I came to set the earth on fire, and how I wish that it were ALREADY KINDLED. ‘Do you supposed that I came to bring peace to the world? No, not peace BUT DIVISION.”  LUKE 12:49 and 51

HATE AS FOUNDATION OF HIS (Jesus) FAITH:
“If any man come to me, and HATE NOT his father, and mother, and wife, and children. . . HE CANNOT be my disciple.” LUKE 14:26

also,dont forget to read the many verses already presented portraying massacres cited in the bible.

Good Night once more!
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by LagosShia: 2:34am On Apr 25, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I was in no way expressing anger . . . . simply wanting you to know you are actually exacerbating the situation by trying to tell them how they ought to think instead of islam. This is a nation filled with sentimental people -- people who let their feelings run the day, even when they educated among them know that is a deadly way to do things. You coming in to make this an islam-centric topic takes away from the issue -- 500 people are reported to have died, and if we do not start tackling the real issues, we will probably come back to do this again in a couple of weeks.

i'm so sorry and good night.

i wish you all the best in tackling the real issues.i pray you succeed and the haters dont return spamming the thread with hate.

good night.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Princek12(m): 2:48am On Apr 25, 2011
LagosShia:

i'm so sorry and good night.

i wish you all the best in tackling the real issues.i pray you succeed and the haters dont return spamming the thread with hate.

good night.

That speaks how most of the terrorist attacks are perpetrated by Islamic extremists. you are probably one of them seem you are justifying their actions.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by pleep(m): 4:02am On Apr 25, 2011
This thread concluded quite nicely smiley
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by LadyT(f): 7:11am On Apr 25, 2011
Yes Lagosshia finally went to bed!
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by LadyT(f): 7:19am On Apr 25, 2011
I find it so hard to believe that you have family and friends in the north kobo. Have you EVEN tried to search for reports of who was reported to be responsible since your so called relations have not given you any information?

http://contraculturemag.com/?p=403

This is just one. If you really have people on ground where it was really kicking off you would stop banging on about there's been no reports.

It's people like you who live aboard that make others look silly.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by SeunAero(m): 7:33am On Apr 25, 2011
My advice to president GEJ is that, he shouldnt handle dis menace up north with kid gloves.
I think the time is overripe 4 government to address this perennial genocide.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by invisible3(m): 8:02am On Apr 25, 2011
almajiri killer are sent by disgruntled politicians, why dont we investigate, find out who these bad politicians are and arrest them. Those kids are blood hungy, made worse by those useless koran verses that supports killings, we are not the same with these people, this country should be balkanized.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by invisible3(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2011
why are ibos still in the north sef? Why not leave the godforsaken place and see them turn into Niger republic fast. We have nothing in common with these killer b.stards.
Re: Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2011
Since it concerns religion the government has little or nothing to do about it. Proscribing the system would eventually lead to another violent protest and killing spree; training the kids would be pointless, because that would not stop them from being violent in nature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' / Pix Of Aminu Dantata, His Wives, Children And Great Grand Children / Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.