Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement (75601 Views)

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Jeromejnr(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
BigYash:
Forgive a cheating partner? You forgot STDs abi? Fathering another man's child abi? How old are you by the way?
Op that is not a wife to be,but a community pusee. Your frds should adopt children,rather than paying for a public toilet as a wife.. At her age ,she is still stupid.. So I think even at 60 she will be more stupid.

Na mimi noodles pikin.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Hassanmaye(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Womanizer:
I'm sure the friend activated Okafor's Law when the babe came to visit him
Hahahaha
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by bigcee(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
forgiveness is a rare virtue and d secret to many lasting relationship, men do worse so it's not becos they are not caught that makes them righteous..if the man continues looking to Mrs perfect, he will be d oldest man

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by OMONGBALI: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nonexistent:
Your friend did the right thing by canceling the wedding plans. The olosho went to sleep with her exboyfriend. Next thing is to be pregnant for him. I wonder why they are even coming back to marry these oloshos when they can easily marry girls from other countries.

Because their dating choices will be limited.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by ayenale1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
If he yield to people's pleas he should not forget that the same people will not live with them, then that scenario has left a permanent scar on his mind...the best is to let the lady be and he should go back...cos if he go ahead with the marriage it will end in tears...

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by zeusdgrt(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

U are the person, he is not matured enof to marry. To have a sweet marriage, u must learn how to forgive. If u can't forgive, den don't bother getting married..
He shld go abroad and join the monastery grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U dey see fire u say make e shook e hand put.I was bored when many women dey talk na konji and she bored nor go meet her female friends for hangout na her ex boyfriend grin grin
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by adecz: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
♠♠♣♣For the final sweetest
banngging★♥♥♥♦♦

To fulfill " Okafor's Law " �☺️☺️☺️
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Stevenbright(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
andronite:
HI guys,

My friend who is a US citizen, single, no kids, no wife, and has been working in the US for close to 10 years. Things have gone well and he was planning to settle down this August. So he came to Nigeria about one and half years ago to do introduction and engage his high school sweetheart. Note, this is also when they officially / seriously started dating . All has been well, and the both of them, their families were preparing for the wedding in August. However, last week he just discovered that his fiancee recently went to visit her ex boyfriend. When he confronted her, she said she went because she was bored, and she refused afterwards to change her phone number (he wanted to stop them communicating), saying she didn't sleep with her ex, and she only went for a hangout in his house.

My friend has cancelled the wedding as we speak, and everybody is begging him to re-consider. Between, the lady's age is within the range of 33 to 36. And my guy is between 37 to 40. He is confused as we speak, because he is taking a hard line on the issue, he doesn't want to start his marriage life on a wrong foundation. At the same time, he is feeling hurt because of her unseriousness.

What should he do?

His reaction and subsequent actions are appropriate. Since she refused to understand that what she did was wrong, that is a serious red flag!

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by alexola20(m): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
He has his good head intact.
He has taken the best decision for himself.
EOD.
andronite:
HI guys,

My friend who is a US citizen, single, no kids, no wife, and has been working in the US for close to 10 years. Things have gone well and he was planning to settle down this August. So he came to Nigeria about one and half years ago to do introduction and engage his high school sweetheart. Note, this is also when they officially / seriously started dating . All has been well, and the both of them, their families were preparing for the wedding in August. However, last week he just discovered that his fiancee recently went to visit her ex boyfriend. When he confronted her, she said she went because she was bored, and she refused afterwards to change her phone number (he wanted to stop them communicating), saying she didn't sleep with her ex, and she only went for a hangout in his house.

My friend has cancelled the wedding as we speak, and everybody is begging him to re-consider. Between, the lady's age is within the range of 33 to 36. And my guy is between 37 to 40. He is confused as we speak, because he is taking a hard line on the issue, he doesn't want to start his marriage life on a wrong foundation. At the same time, he is feeling hurt because of her unseriousness.

What should he do?
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by MrMandilas: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

U are the person, he is not matured enof to marry. To have a sweet marriage, u must learn how to forgive. If u can't forgive, den don't bother getting married..
He shld go abroad and join the monastery grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are wrong about this. She is a cheat and won't change

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by alexola20(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dis one no get sense.
HRHQueenPhil:

4 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
I understand that forgiveness ought be considered, nevertheless I got to be clear. If this girl has already started such infidelity at that early stage, then the guy ain't safe if he goes on with that marriage. Not only did she show that she doesn't value that relationship, she also did show that she's immature for marriage and also loose.

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Collins4u1(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Forgiving kee u there!

Why not avoid a situation whereby you'd have to be forgiving someone all the time?

He should move on to a serious person.

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Danny5050: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
andronite:
HI guys,

What should he do?

She go receive Last banging.. he did well by calling off the wedding. That's the best option.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Hassanmaye(m): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Jackyz:
wait oo where person go see wife to marry 4 dis con3..
Hahhahha
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
andronite:
HI guys,

What should he do?

Buy your friend a bottle of beer on my behalf

He is a man.

Tell him never to go ahead with the marriage. What is ahead is doom! PURE DOOM!

12 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by lifenija: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
andronite:
HI guys,

What should he do?
sooo no women for oyinbo land shey.

ur friend no well, came to d land of hoesssss

3 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by nedekid: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Any of my ex that comes to visit me in my house will be banged, no exceptions grin
Dauda!!
Kai, indomie generation will not understand grin

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
They fvcked. That’s standard. It’s always better to assume the worst with women and let them prove their innocence. Seeing him at all is bad enough. Seeing him at his house is unforgivable.

13 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by knowhowk: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Women Matter ,Eeeya ,U die quick if U carry am for head ...Find one have Children ,Face your work and take care of ur Children ...Simple.

Staphylococcus aureus Solutions .
Check Signature Below.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Danny5050: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
alexola20:
Dis one no get sense.

Just hear urself... The guy did the right thing ooo... He'll definitely get another lady out dere ... He shouldn't go Into marriage with such lady if not he'll regret it.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
OP, you really need to be there for your friend in this trying time. He did the right thing by halting the marriage process & I hope you would support him. It would be a tragedy leaving such a wife behind in Naija after wedding. The money to spend on DNA tests can be used to acquire a property.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by beaversticks(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Visit ex... Our of which stupid boredom....

There are millions of ways to kill boredom... Or.is the ex a comedian
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by bolacode: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

U don't continue being irresponsible and expect people to forgive u always!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
That girl never ready,she's on her second child hood thinking there's time and more fishes in the ocean,why break head over an old girl like that when he can easily pluck girls in their early 20s

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by hosemujica: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
andronite:
HI guys,

What should he do?
Oga let your friend move on, she will never change. Na experience I de use tell you first hand o.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by gregyboy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Cancel everything i would rather remain single than marry a liability make she marry her ex nawa ooh

Time dey clock d lady dey go so, at 30 she still dey behave like mumu

Maybe she nor like ur friend na ur friend dey force d relationship

7 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Expresswriter: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
I suspect Okafor's Law.

He should call off the wedding.

What is she doing with an ex?

Flimsy excuse: she was bored so she visited him?

Doesn't she have female friends to visit?

Beg your friend to NEVER, EVER accept her if he wants peace in his life.

The moment trust is broken it can never be mended.

Trust is different from weakness of character.

Trust means defying mutual agreement, whether impliedly or explicitly.

A woman who defies you by visiting her ex is indirectly disrespecting you.

She's telling you she wants things to be done her way.

She said she was bored, abi??

What about when they "mistakenly" get married and she gets bored tomorrow!?

What do you think she'll do when her hubby is not around?

That lady lacks self control.

And people like that can't help but succumb to the cravings of their desire at the expense of their partners.

A person who lacks self control can never stay committed in a relationship.
Mark that!

Take it anywhere and ask a marriage counselor if that's true or not.

I pray your friend doesn't succumb to people's pressure to go against his wish because when e go happen tomorrow say this lady don de misbehave for him house none of them go de around.

Dem go do like say e no concern dem.

And even if de show concern, na him go de feel the pain for him house not dem.

A word is enough.

God bless you.

You see as I write plenty like this?

I don't want your friend to make a big mistake.

7 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Hassanmaye(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
bellosulaiman:
Fear ladies, same thing happened to me when I was dating a lady like that.I had to end the relationship asap.
Bahaushiya CE, na dauka su basa aika aika
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Pweetyccee(f): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ha ba Ex boyfriend house to do what? undecided
Some girls lifestyle just tire me

3 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by cardoctor(m): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
And then WHAT HAPPENED?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / Kenyan Lesbian Couple Releases Pre-wedding Photos / Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.