Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement (75612 Views)

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Dpundict: 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
I hope your friend is aware of the fact that most first born kids doesn't belong to the husband!. If he decides to forgive her (but I hope he doesn't ) let him be sure that std/still tests are done especially pregnancy test. I repeat pregnancy tests. Let him move on, I repeat let him move on before that lady will give him another man's kids and use him for better life abroad and after arrival in USA move on but only after wrecking him.

3 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by oluxy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

U are the person, he is not matured enof to marry. To have a sweet marriage, u must learn how to forgive. If u can't forgive, den don't bother getting married..
He shld go abroad and join the monastery grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Forgiveness is different, cheating and infidelity is different thing.

Which means u can also do same by visiting your ex to and expect your man to forgive you right?

If your man is involve in such act by going to pass the night in his ex gal place and perhaps pregnancy comes up, I guess you would forgive him.

And he will go ahead to marry the said gal and leave you stranded after the both family members already approved your union.

I hope to see you forgive him.

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by ElonEmpire: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

U are the person, he is not matured enof to marry. To have a sweet marriage, u must learn how to forgive. If u can't forgive, den don't bother getting married..
He shld go abroad and join the monastery grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Matured Kee u there

3 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by gregyboy(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

As far as she said she did not sleep with him, I don't see why u can't trust her..den don't bother entering into relationship becos trust is essential..u can chastise her for going there not breaking d marriage

We men dont trust wen it comes to women we can trust our kids and family members not a spouse, atleast before we can get d trust it would take time...

If ladys knows this then why pull d plug at d first place....

Me as a guy i find it uncomfortable talking or gisting a married lady thats is d respect i give them

3 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

So because he wants to forgive, he should now raise someone else's child? Whomever marry such a woman is a fool who will die before his time or WORSE - burn in hell!

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by GboyegaD(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
Carchoice:
If you live abroad and date a lady back home, OYO.

I won’t try it.

She’ll use one hand to pick your call while the other hand is stroking a flaccid DiK to get erection.

When you notice foul play and voice it, she’ll accuse you of insecurities to make you dumb and feel sorry for accusing her.

This is ignorance. Many have married faithful and very decent ladies.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by noisy45(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
Men should have an abundance mindset..when u have an abundance mindset,u don't tolerate the bullshit that comes when dealing with women....in this type of case,with an abundance mindset u kick her to the street cos she belongs there and move on....the only way a woman can possibly show her loyalty is by being faithful...a guy shows loyalty by providing security,comfort,stability,being ready to defend and die for his wife....loyalty is assymetrical

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by gregyboy(m): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Some still see their ex as purely friends so let's stop working with this reprobate mind. As far as u did not see Dem fvcking, give her the benefit of doubt

Can you imagine!!!

What you are saying babe try this thing with any guy, and give him this excuse

After all my expenses and all i get inreturn his to be giving her benefit of doubt that she didn't cheat on me....
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Franklinshaddy(m): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

which kind mumu forgive
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Galaxybar: 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
Maturity is truly not by age.

This is what happens when there is no real trust or love between a couple. How can grown man and woman have an engagement cancelled because of a visit to her ex boyfriend? Has she shown you signs of being a cheat or are you judging her by the true state of your own heart. Her phone number she’s had probably for years you want her to change it? Why? So she can lose friendships and business opportunities because you are insecure? Has it occurred to you that her stubborn stance may have been due to anger from your distrust and unfounded suspicion?

The worst that should have happened was that you express to her that you are not comfortable with her hanging out with her ex boyfriend in such a private setting and promise not repeat the actions since it makes you uncomfortable. A heart to heart discussion with a peace compromise. That’s all!

Some advice I’m even seeing here. Calling her all sorts of derogatory names. Anyway, they’ve warned me about how mentally juvenile some nairalanders can be. The first page of this thread says it all.

If you’re reading this and you truly love her and she’s never given you any reason to doubt her, act your 36 - 40 years of age and have a mature conversation with her. Then both of you should set boundaries and move forward in love, trust and understanding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by sst1(m): 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

This can only be said by a lady
Learn how to forgive
So one week after marriage she'll go for another friendly match and the guy will still have to forgive her just to have a sweet marriage
Sweet marriage kill her there

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by dingbang(m): 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
Raychee:
What is she looking for up and down? So he's the only person that can relieve her of her boredom? Is she remorseful? Forgive her if she is
would you forgive if your man went to his ex's house because he was bored?

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Yoighaman(m): 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Galaxybar:

This is what happens when there is no real trust or love between a couple. How can grown man and woman have an engagement cancelled because of a visit to her ex boyfriend? Has she shown you signs of being a cheat or are you judging her by the true state of your own heart. Her phone number she’s had probably for years you want her to change it? Why? So she can lose friendships and business opportunities because you are insecure? Has it occurred to you that her stubborn stance may have been due to anger from your distrust and unfounded suspicion?

The worst that should have happened was that you express to her that you are not comfortable with her hanging out with her ex boyfriend in such a private setting and promise not repeat the actions since it makes you uncomfortable. A heart to heart discussion with a peace compromise. That’s all!

Some advice I’m even seeing here. Calling her all sorts of derogatory names. Anyway, they’ve warned me about how mentally juvenile some nairalanders can be. The first page of this thread says it all.

If you’re reading this and you truly love her and she’s never given you any reason to doubt her, act your 36 - 40 years of age and have a mature conversation with her. Then both of you should set boundaries and move forward in love, trust and understanding.

Please permit me to ask you a question: In which country do you reside?

4 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Burna440(m): 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Same thought

Womanizer:
I'm sure the friend activated Okafor's Law when the babe came to visit him
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Dbiz1111(m): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
lilvicky68:
Maybe she went to do send forth..

Chai cheesy. I thought so oh!
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by chatinent: 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Even with all the within-the-age-of-blablabla, we still know na you.

Call it off.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Germanhunter(m): 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
Stayed in the USA for 10 years (supposedly rich) and can still even go back
Ready to marry at 37
And with all the wisdom, exposure and wealth you have acquired
You still followed the old movie stories you watched as a kid or probably did not watch cause if you did you would know the next phase you are entering
Well,

I don't believe you op
I feel you just made it up or you just watched your own old movie

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Sweeetheart(m): 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
he should go and hang himself now because I don't know what else you want your friend who is between the age of 37-40 to do, you've a friend you don't know his real age, clown

he had called off the wedding and that's the best he could in the scenario before he will be investing on DNA while his friends are building houses

what evidence does he need to convince him that he dodged to married to a confused entity, he will regret himself if he listen to those advising him to go back and marry that shit bag

5 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by PlanktonX: 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:

I don't want to believe that you are the monster you are trying to portray.
How can she go to her ex's house? To play ludo? She has no regards for the relationship and as such be disengaged.

Hahaha she went there to play Ludo grin So people are just funny, it's like the case of a lady that went to an hotel with a guy and and later crying rape.

When the bible say make we flee from all appearance of evil, It clearly knows what it means.

The lady is not nice at all....maybe she is hungry for ***

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by LikeAking: 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Simps!!!
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by emkz: 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
He has done what any wise man would do. Let him mourn the death of the relationship. And move on.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by iLegendd(m): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

You are very s***** for this rubbish comment. I don't curse people, but you made me to.

The moment I start dating you or showing you attention, even without proposing, don't cheat or go back to your ex. Knowing you have ex is already a turn off. (I can consider in some occasions).

If you do that to me, no forgiveness. If you like come with Jesus or Mohammed to beg on your behalf, I'll walk all of you out.

If Jesus says, "You won't make Heave for chasing us out," I'll reply with, "F*ck Heaven."

See, women are smart, but some of you silly women think men and women think alike. I'll never hurt a woman or lay my hands on a woman, but if I approach you and you do shakara just ones, I'll give up (without showing any sign I have given up), but still be friends with you. I'll never ever date you or marry you in the future.

We can have mad sex and all that, but I'm emotionally detached. I'm not even emotionally attached in the first place no matter how beautiful, rich, or educated you are.

The man in this case is even silly for asking this question.

I don't even want to catch my woman — just one concrete suspicion alone is enough for me to give up, but still keep her as a friend.

Men are not supposed to fall in love (they can if the woman passes 99.99% of all tests). When most men fall in love, they start misbehaving and acting like sissies.

Damn! Most men have a lot to learn. Reading about a woman's past is more than enough for me to give up, but still manage her as a friends with benefit or just a friend.

Men should have principles and not come online to disgrace themselves with a silly question like this. At the end, they end up getting silly opinions and ideas like yours.

Trust me, I won't reply you if you quote me. I'm not one of those that love replying to people's comments, but yours f*cking pissed me off to the core.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by sleemomymy: 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
O guy, if your friend is still in Nigeria, he must be a fool.
What is he waiting for, an over used hole abi?
My advice: JA'A PAAA............
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Havertz10: 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
Honesty36:
I use God beg the guy make he no marry the girl
Except he wan die of heartbreak
cheesy
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by pusapou(m): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
How old are you?

He shld go abroad and join the monastery grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dk
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by pusapou(m): 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
[quote author=pusapou post=103241834][/quote]How old are you?
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by udomas(m): 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:

I don't want to believe that you are the monster you are trying to portray.
How can she go to her ex's house? To play ludo? She has no regards for the relationship and as such be disengaged.

Exactly bro.
With the recent hype for sex amongst Nigerian ladies, I'm 100% certain such took place.

Your guy should better pick someone there in US to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by toxtimmy: 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lol...forgive and forget only those that seek for it and confess or accept thier wrong doing.

Forgive and move on for those that does not seek for forgiveness confess and confess thier wrong doing and don't like back.

HRHQueenPhil:

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by jacduke(m): 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
See what boredom has cost her. This is why I am of the opinion that ladies should have something meaningful to do..... No matter how small the business is.

Anyway sha. What's my business with what she went to her ex to do?

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by tolaswim: 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
You better disengage her and that's the best decision.....
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by udomas(m): 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nonexistent:
Your friend did the right thing by canceling the wedding plans. The olosho went to sleep with her exboyfriend. Next thing is to be pregnant for him. I wonder why they are even coming back to marry these oloshos when they can easily marry girls from other countries.

Correct guy, you shall live long.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by PlanktonX: 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
Galaxybar:

If only you know what the devil has in stock for that guy...at that stage of relationship, a lady is still visiting an Ex.

Every Ex has the power to bind and loose. This is not about a matter of forgiveness but lack of adherence to the principle that guide relationship.

It's like getting born again in the morning and visiting an old Olosho friend in the evening because you are bored.

Flee from all appearance of evil... not evil here, but simply an appearance.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story / Kenyan Lesbian Couple Releases Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.