Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement (75611 Views)

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by WeNoGoDie(m): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

U are the person, he is not matured enof to marry. To have a sweet marriage, u must learn how to forgive. If u can't forgive, den don't bother getting married..
He shld go abroad and join the monastery grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If it was a man that cheated this way after engagement you won't be preaching forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Peppysco: 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

U are the person, he is not matured enof to marry. To have a sweet marriage, u must learn how to forgive. If u can't forgive, den don't bother getting married..
He shld go abroad and join the monastery grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

After reading your comment, quickly went to check the gender and wasn't surprised a bit. What is there to forgive if the woman in question won't commit to ending the communication with her ex? What guarantee is there that the ex guy didn't bang her during the visit and still won't continue to when she's married? See as she just nail the guy without seeing the lady's fault. The future is female indeed

3 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Alkhateeb0019: 12:02am On Jul 01, 2021
Once reach there ....Always reach there ...
Oys best if they just go their separate ways cz if if this is happening at this stage of ya relationship...then dem for don born wen she turn housewife for bros house

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Olayetan(m): 12:03am On Jul 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Had to check the gender that made this comment and i was right even before i checked.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by JohnOkolo: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Maturity kill you there. No one is mature for uncertainty, if a lady you are engaged with and planning to marry will go to visit her EX what stops her from visiting him after you marry her.

Men will be forming maturity for things of the heart and there have emotional intelligence and end up unhappy or in a marriage that there will manage their spouses excesses and she won't see any reason to change cause you took her in with her baggages.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Depressed101: 12:09am On Jul 01, 2021
Womanizer:
I'm sure the friend activated Okafor's Law when the babe came to visit him
you can't be mistaken
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Depressed101: 12:11am On Jul 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

red flag and forgivable lapses are not the same
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Mayorwer: 12:14am On Jul 01, 2021
The wedding is automatically cancelled, went to your ex because you are bored? Boredom kee you there. They must surely picked it where they both dropped it. Who be mumu here.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by danilmo: 12:15am On Jul 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

As far as she said she did not sleep with him, I don't see why u can't trust her..den don't bother entering into relationship becos trust is essential..u can chastise her for going there not breaking d marriage

That's why the guy said he can't enter into the commitment called marriage with her,

I know ure a troll. grin

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Ikea81: 12:16am On Jul 01, 2021
andronite:
HI guys,

My friend who is a US citizen, single, no kids, no wife, and has been working in the US for close to 10 years. Things have gone well and he was planning to settle down this August. So he came to Nigeria about one and half years ago to do introduction and engage his high school sweetheart. Note, this is also when they officially / seriously started dating . All has been well, and the both of them, their families were preparing for the wedding in August. However, last week he just discovered that his fiancee recently went to visit her ex boyfriend. When he confronted her, she said she went because she was bored, and she refused afterwards to change her phone number (he wanted to stop them communicating), saying she didn't sleep with her ex, and she only went for a hangout in his house.

My friend has cancelled the wedding as we speak, and everybody is begging him to re-consider. Between, the lady's age is within the range of 33 to 36. And my guy is between 37 to 40. He is confused as we speak, because he is taking a hard line on the issue, he doesn't want to start his marriage life on a wrong foundation. At the same time, he is feeling hurt because of her unseriousness.

What should he do?

Someone refused.to delete her Ex no while she is still in Nigeria. When you take her to the US she go call police throw you out..contimje

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

we know dem...the type that will marry one old naija guy in texas,get there, go to nursing school mand start looking for ways to get their naija boyfriends over

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by focus7: 12:19am On Jul 01, 2021
andronite:
HI guys,

My friend who is a US citizen, single, no kids, no wife, and has been working in the US for close to 10 years. Things have gone well and he was planning to settle down this August. So he came to Nigeria about one and half years ago to do introduction and engage his high school sweetheart. Note, this is also when they officially / seriously started dating . All has been well, and the both of them, their families were preparing for the wedding in August. However, last week he just discovered that his fiancee recently went to visit her ex boyfriend. When he confronted her, she said she went because she was bored, and she refused afterwards to change her phone number (he wanted to stop them communicating), saying she didn't sleep with her ex, and she only went for a hangout in his house.

My friend has cancelled the wedding as we speak, and everybody is begging him to re-consider. Between, the lady's age is within the range of 33 to 36. And my guy is between 37 to 40. He is confused as we speak, because he is taking a hard line on the issue, he doesn't want to start his marriage life on a wrong foundation. At the same time, he is feeling hurt because of her unseriousness.

What should he do?

The lady is not serious and those does not take her relationship serious, the guy should move on and find himself another lady that will value him
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by socialmediaman: 12:19am On Jul 01, 2021
andronite:
HI guys,

What should he do?

Nigerian women are the most unfaithful women in the world… and not only are they the most adulterous, they’re second highest in the world when it comes to getting pregnant for their boyfriends and having their husbands unknowingly father the children. Be careful

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-durex

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/nigeria-ranks-2nd-highest-in-paternity-fraud-in-the-world/

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by wallarwallar(m): 12:24am On Jul 01, 2021
Too early 2 start having issues and drama. She was bored and she could not find any other place to go but her Ex.. Tell ur friend 2 japa it will end in severe pain and tears
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Yankee101: 12:27am On Jul 01, 2021
The girl never ready to settle

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

forgiveness is a rare virtue and d secret to many lasting relationship, men do worse so it's not becos they are not caught that makes them righteous.. how do u know she is a runs girl.running ur mouth like a boy

Women shouldnt be competing with men. Men are the ones paying bride price, not women. SO women should know their place in history. grin

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by chaloskyx: 12:30am On Jul 01, 2021
HE SHOULD MAINTAIN HIS STANCE DUMP THE WOMAN AND FIND ANOTHER PATNER CAUSE THAT WOMAN WOULD ALWAYS BE BORED
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by 9jaRealist: 12:31am On Jul 01, 2021
andronite:
HI guys,

What should he do?

Your friend sounds like an INSECURE little man… grin
He’s obviously not ready to be married, it’s not by force.

>

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by InvertedHammer: 12:33am On Jul 01, 2021
andronite:
HI guys,

What should he do?
/
I think he should marry her.

Everyone does not deserve happiness. It is not a right.

/

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by UjuJoan2: 12:34am On Jul 01, 2021
andronite:
HI guys,

What should he do?

How did he know she went there? She told him right?

Would she tell him if the has anything to hide?

Wisdom is profitable!!

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by neighbourhud: 12:37am On Jul 01, 2021
She refused to change her number...

She refused to cut the 'thread' that connects her to the ex

She made her choice already

Early signal of a terrible and regrettable union

That guy should leave her and move on now!!!

There is danger looming

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by HajiaNotu: 12:37am On Jul 01, 2021
Galaxybar:
Maturity is truly not by age.

This is what happens when there is no real trust or love between a couple. How can grown man and woman have an engagement cancelled because of a visit to her ex boyfriend? Has she shown you signs of being a cheat or are you judging her by the true state of your own heart. Her phone number she’s had probably for years you want her to change it? Why? So she can lose friendships and business opportunities because you are insecure? Has it occurred to you that her stubborn stance may have been due to anger from your distrust and unfounded suspicion?

The worst that should have happened was that you express to her that you are not comfortable with her hanging out with her ex boyfriend in such a private setting and promise not repeat the actions since it makes you uncomfortable. A heart to heart discussion with a peace compromise. That’s all!

Some advice I’m even seeing here. Calling her all sorts of derogatory names. Anyway, they’ve warned me about how mentally juvenile some nairalanders can be. The first page of this thread says it all.

If you’re reading this and you truly love her and she’s never given you any reason to doubt her, act your 36 - 40 years of age and have a mature conversation with her. Then both of you should set boundaries and move forward in love, trust and understanding.
Thank you for this piece.You took it straight out of my mind..Like if you cant trust your partner to some extent, theres really no point thinking of marriage...Moreover, the lady must have told the guy herself...people just give themselves migrane where theres no issue at all.

3 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Yankee101: 12:38am On Jul 01, 2021
She go show you when she enter yankee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by neighbourhud: 12:38am On Jul 01, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
I think he should marry her.

Everyone does not deserve happiness. It is not a right.

/

I love this...

Sarcastic and deep

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by UjuJoan2: 12:38am On Jul 01, 2021
Stevenbright:

His reaction and subsequent actions are appropriate. Since she refused to understand that what she did was wrong, that is a serious red flag!

I hope he is staying away from his own exes too ooh. Because for a woman to be so unrepentant and blatant about visiting her ex, something must be wrong.

Maybe she’s trying to prove something to him.

This story is too incomplete for me to judge her.

I know how manipulative men can be. He can take his marriage and shove, obviously she’s not begging him.

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by UjuJoan2: 12:40am On Jul 01, 2021
neighbourhud:
She refused to change her number...

She refused to cut the 'thread' that connects her to the ex

She made her choice already

Early signal of a terrible and regrettable union

That guy should leave her and move on now!!!

There is danger looming

Or signs of a woman that will not be pushed around by any man in the name of marriage.

Imagine the conditions!! What a joke!!

3 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Paulianfa(m): 12:41am On Jul 01, 2021
There is a guy here that always said that Nigerian girls are mumu, nna now I know say dat guy was right. Wetin carry am go her ex boyfriend place? I know when she remembered how the guy always bangs her, she can't let him go. This girls love hard fvck pass real love.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by neighbourhud: 12:47am On Jul 01, 2021
UjuJoan2:

Or signs of a woman that will not be pushed around by any man in the name of marriage.

Imagine the conditions!! What a joke!!

Like I said, she made her choice.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by viceddy95(m): 12:47am On Jul 01, 2021
Just imagine, at the age of 33 the girl is not ready to leave oloshoism..
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:48am On Jul 01, 2021
I trust the bitter egoistic males we have here. They will help you destroy that relationship. Your fiancee visited her ex, and that's enough reason to cancel wedding. Her life will not end, life goes on. You simply want to give her shame cuz you know she is eager to settle cuz she's a mature lady, but watch and see, she will still see another man to marry, just watch out. I wouldn't be surprised if you end up still picking a worse woman. I wouldn't be surprised as well if you are cheating on her over there, yet condemned her like you are better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by bigl: 12:49am On Jul 01, 2021
andronite:
HI guys,

What should he do?

He did the right thing ...

Infact he should forget about her and look for someone else ....

If she did it after engagement and knowing fully well the US guy wants to marry her, I can bet it with u, she will do it again ...

Her ex no be moomoo na ... Dem go f.u.ck wella

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by trumpcoat(m): 12:51am On Jul 01, 2021
It's well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story / Kenyan Lesbian Couple Releases Pre-wedding Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.