Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? (38862 Views)

What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) / Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by tpia5: 4:17pm On May 14, 2011
Donlittle:

fake hairr, fake eyes, fake installed nails, fake bosoms, tighthen kitty, wat else again?? abeg include if yhu knw any, i don tire

fake butt, fake name, etc.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2011
Donlittle:

fake hairr, fake eyes, fake installed nails, fake bosoms, tighthen kitty, wat else again?? abeg include if yhu knw any, i don tire
What is your argument here jare? Or you like loose kitty?
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 14, 2011
kandiikane:

What is your argument here jare? Or you like loose kitty?
looooooooooool, @least make xum of emm no Bleep 100 man be4 dem marry, dat wey he no go lose grin grin grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 14, 2011
dem dey enlarge yanch to??
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 4:22pm On May 14, 2011
^^ofcourse, you late oo
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 14, 2011
tpia@:

@ tpia u they vex ooo, e.g sikiratu wey call herself jenifa?? lol
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 14, 2011
kandiikane:

^^ofcourse, you late oo
chai we don suffer, soon we go they hear fake prick, hehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2011
^^lol, that too has been established years ago.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 14, 2011
kandiikane:

^^lol, that too has been established years ago.
established? chai, we don suffer oo, i think say na only company dem dey establish, now hin don enter prickkkk,
make guys too vex go establish fake pusssssy na, me i no go look that side sa grin grin grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2011
Fake pusssy too don establish cool
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by tpia5: 4:29pm On May 14, 2011
Donlittle:

@ tpia u they vex ooo, e.g sikiratu wey call herself jenifa?? lol

who is sikiratu and who's jenifa?

i was talking generally and the trend isnt gender specific.

ie both male and females do it.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Decryptor(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2011
@kandiikane, how can u use the existence of mere artifacts to determine the looks of Africans during d colonial era? so it means that people during the colonial times had a long retangular heads? (reference to the ivory head artifact from benin) U also stated that u r not a Nigerian and u dont know if people in Ng used attachments and later on on the same post stated that from "artifact" u think they used attachments. I tink u r d one postung nonsense here & u need to do the research urself. No offence.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 14, 2011
tpia@:

who is sikiratu and who's jenifa?

i was talking generally and the trend isnt gender specific.

ie both male and females do it.
na one movie na, have u seen the recent stuff on fbk, sum1 one name is adebola
he goes on fbk and says my name is hardeybourlah, tf lol
kandiikane:

Fake pusssy too don establish cool
chai, omo how i go take knw real to fake
Decryptor:

@kandiikane, how can u use the existence of mere artifacts to determine the looks of Africans during d colonial era? so it means that people during the colonial times had a long retangular heads? (reference to the ivory head artifact from benin) U also stated that u r not a Nigerian and u dont know if people in Ng used attachments and later on on the same post stated that from "artifact" u think they used attachments. I tink u r d one postung nonsense here & u need to do the research urself. No offence.
bruhs we dey joke for hear ooo
plus u ##gbagaun small, abeg no vex o
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Decryptor(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2011
tpia@:

And u forgot to add, fake age!
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by tpia5: 5:04pm On May 14, 2011
^^that's true.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by tpia5: 5:05pm On May 14, 2011
na one movie na, have u seen the recent stuff on fbk, sum1 one name is adebola
he goes on fbk and says my name is hardeybourlah, tf lol

even on nairaland sef.

seems to be a new fad.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 14, 2011
damn, una don kill us finish oooo
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 14, 2011
tpia@:

even on nairaland sef.

seems to be a new fad.
lol like, if u wnt to use ur name, use it,
if u wnt to use ur nickname use it
not bidemi then you say byedeymyyy
GOD help us lol
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Decryptor(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2011
Donlittle:

lol like, if u wnt to use your name, use it,
if u wnt to use your nickname use it
not bidemi then you say byedeymyyy
GOD help us lol
grin grin grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2011
Decryptor:

You st[b]u[/b]pid nor be small. The artifacts I am talking about showed the hairstyles worn by Africans. Even to date many tribes in Africa still use hair attachments not influenced by the white man.

Lets me give you an example. Egyptians wore hair attachments, the Nubian wore hair attachments was that the white man's influence?

Hair attachments were used to enhance the hair, lets not be ignorant and say it is the white man's influence that started the use of hair attachments.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Decryptor(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2011
^^^Only a fool will continue to argue with a Candy-Caned brain not-so-smart person like u
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:28pm On May 14, 2011
what does anyone expect from a society of fakes?  grin wink
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 7:38pm On May 14, 2011
Decryptor:

^^^Only a fool will continue to argue with a Candy-Caned brain not-so-smart person like u

Like I said you are very very stu[b]pi[/b]d.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by comechop(m): 11:29pm On May 14, 2011
nvm
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 11:33pm On May 14, 2011
Ok, why not correct it?

Professor.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Jenifa1: 2:13am On May 15, 2011
But men liking "natural" look is a joke at best - this may be true for some, but there are many who will go for the Barbie doll look on a black woman over natural.

nicely put.
I have natural hair and I KNOW for a fact that most black guys do not like it. all my hair compliments come from white and hispanic guys. the only time I get hair compliments from black guys is when I have extensions/weave in.

this thread is a big joke.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by queensmith: 2:56am On May 15, 2011
Thats the fashion world for you, its ever evolving and the economy of things nowadays means everybody can afford everything so you have every black (african) girl wanting to look like beyonce or one of the cast of the essex crew.

Now i have nothing against poor people spending £500 on extensions ,my problem is the fact that it looks tacky and 2ndly the girls in nigeria are boring me to death with the lamentations! What the hell ,your in the worst school in the country, yet your feeliing proud because your hair costs more than your school fees?? Really now?? Mislaid priorities muchly??

Now as per the natural hair thing, go and sit down. Black men are the only race of men that love to put thier women down. If you like hair natural, thats your choice and your opinion dont expect the whole black community to feel the same as you and dont think theres any value wearing natural hair adds to your life!
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by ektbear: 2:57am On May 15, 2011
Jenifa_:

nicely put.
I have natural hair and I KNOW for a fact that most black guys do not like it. all my hair compliments come from white and hispanic guys. the only time I get hair compliments from black guys is when I have extensions/weave in.

this thread is a big joke.

What does your hair look like? Link to a picture of someone who has a similar hairstyle?
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 3:00am On May 15, 2011
@ekt bear, I think her hair is similar to this

Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by ektbear: 3:05am On May 15, 2011
^-- Lol wow. Is that for real? How is it possible to make hair look like that? It looks like part of a sweater or something in the background
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 3:09am On May 15, 2011
lol, I don't know oo. Ask her she will tell you.

I think it's the olden days ponytail with attachments
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Jenifa1: 3:10am On May 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

What does your hair look like? Link to a picture of someone who has a similar hairstyle?

I don't think I need to.
IMO when many guys talk about natural hair, they are referring to a mixed race hair. not necessarily natural hair like the one that grows from the top of their own head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sephora Ikalaba Crowned Miss Helsinki 2017 Amid Controversy (Photos) / Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face / Shatu Garko Wins 2021 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.