Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? (38803 Views)

What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) / Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by naijangel7(f): 11:51am On May 15, 2011
Is someone actually thinking that most of these "natural hair" google pics are real hair? someone even mentioned that Oprah's got "long hair" - FAIL!!!!!! That's a weave Oprah's got on in this picture here and on ALL her shows! Most of these "natural" hair pics are weaves too. Natural hair doesn't mean "hair you're born with which grows from off your head" , it means "non-synthetic weave" these days. I could walk into any shop and buy "natural hair". Google "natural hair" and what you get back are photos of "natural hair weaves"! These Google pics don't help the points made here much.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by tpia5: 12:29pm On May 15, 2011
^That's oprah natural hair though it might be showing some effects of past perming. It takes a while to restore hair to its natural state after a perm. I believe its her normal hair length because i've seen people with hair that long. Usually, it takes hairdressers a very long time to weave or thread it.

@ queensmith

a lot of the photos are showing some form of chemical treatment, true, but the weaving ones are just to demonstrate what a weaving looks like. Its very hard getting a picture of a weaving with natural hair online. Most girls have permed hair even in nigerian towns and cities.

The beautiful girl in the black and white photo however, has 100% natural hair.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by queensmith: 12:45pm On May 15, 2011
Thank you naijangel posting those photos just proved what the opposition are saying! You google natural african hair and get back a bunch of photos that show EVERYTHING BUT!!!

Not to even spk of the fact we cant compare african americans or those from the carribeans to pure africans. African hair is WEAK and cant grow long! Its pattern of growth doesnt allow it to be combed down or held in a pony! sister locks was probably a soln the immigrants came up with to tidy it up a bit. These men should think before they start running mouth! The same men that start saying 'why dont u look like the woman on tv' will be lamenting 'why isnt ur hair natural' u cant have it all mate!
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by tpia5: 1:00pm On May 15, 2011
Queensmith

some nigerians do have natural hair as long as oprah's, haba.

I personally know people like that in nigeria, and even my grandma has that kind of hair and she's not mixed in any way.

In some instances, very long hair is linked to some kind of deity, if the girl's family is a traditional one. You know how superstitious people are.

However, most do not have super long hair, i agree.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 1:22pm On May 15, 2011
queensmith:

Thank you naijangel posting those photos just proved what the opposition are saying! You google natural african hair and get back a bunch of photos that show EVERYTHING BUT!!!

Not to even spk of the fact we cant compare african americans or those from the carribeans to pure africans.  African hair is WEAK and cant grow long! Its pattern of growth doesnt allow it to be combed down or held in a pony! sister locks was probably a soln the immigrants came up with to tidy it up a bit. These men should think before they start running mouth! The same men that start saying 'why dont u look like the woman on tv' will be lamenting 'why isnt your hair natural' u cant have it all mate!

Yes African hair is fragile but it does not mean it cannot grow. Hair in its natural form(off your scalp) with all the chemicals will stagnate the growth. I personally know African hair can grow because I have family members(pure Africans) back home who have naturally long hair. And I can also speak for my own hair(pure Africa) which grows but I have been cutting it and shaved it off completely not too long ago. Some of my white friends are even shocked to how  quickly it grew in length.

Those images on google whether weave or no weave shows the natural hair(from scalp). I have been to many hair shows and I know African hair does not just consist of "nappy, matted" hair even if you are not "fulani, east African or mixed". There are different variation of kinky hair"nappy" not every African has matted, pepper grain/corn, wiry hair or hard to do anything with hair.
If  African natural hair(off scalp) cannot grow why is it that men's hair when left can grow to many lengths or men and women that dreadlocks? It is because they do not use all these chemicals.

If you want your natural hair to grow know how to treat it. Leave the hot irons and chemicals alone. The growth of the African hair  can be done.

Inked_Nerd:

@kandiikane: Do you keep your hair its natural state?

Yeah, I shaved it off not too london ago but it has grown.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:16pm On May 15, 2011
10cirenoh,
no mind them. na follow, follow dey worry them! grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 15, 2011
10cirenoh:

I am going to stop my girl from using chemicals on her hair, its either she takes my advise or she loses the admirations she constantly gets from me.

Why do girls want to look the same way like every other girl? why can't you just be salient? different from others?

I stopped mine. She is eternally grateful for it. She feels liberated and free.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 15, 2011
4llerbuntu:

[size=14pt]no one is talking about the smell, the ooze. disgusting[/size].

im pretty hypersensitive to smells so i know. no matter how neat and clean the babe is after a few days it starts to smell.  they walk under the sun or do acivity, sweat from the pores on their head yet no cleaning for months.

asked one once, she said something about pink oil and sprays, thats even worse, u oil up dirty scalp,

freaky, then they keep it for months, esp the hungry wannabes in naija, braids last four to six months minimum as a cost saving gimmick. thats months of having your head not touched by water, downright dirty.

funny thing is thats the easiest way to know a woman who has grown some [size=14pt]practical commonsense[/size], the cut the hair and wear cute little styles. check most 40 plus women, exception being the illiteratw alhajas who had a deprived upbringing and are obliged to go crazy in middle age, and the ibo women, jeez.

i wont be sleeping in the same bed with my wife or getting all cuddly if she insists on doing the damn things for sure.   but then in their favor, some men are so obtuse and ignorant that they truly lke tarts, ibo men esp.

bottomline is whatever works for u, but most definitely women that roc these things are very very dirty lazy people
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:05pm On May 15, 2011
It's ignorant threads like this that reminds me Nigerians still have a long way to go.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by isalegan2: 5:45pm On May 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

How much money does your average black woman spend a month on her hair, do you think? Or per year, if that # is easier to guesstimate.

In the SE USA, if you frequent professional hairstylists every 6 weeks, which is the recommended time for relaxing hair, and go for in-between treatments/wash and style/regular trims or cuts, the monthly cost would be a range of $80-150.  I based it on my cost when I used to have a professional hairstylist perm or curl my hair.  The relax/perm/cold wave treatment was approx $75, plus optional: trim/cut of $25, haircolor or tint $30, wash and set/style $40, eyebrow wax $15, conditioning treatment $15, etc.  (Professional braids and weaves range $100-300+, but a typical style done by a mid-level private hairbraider working out of her home runs $75-150.)

Yes, hairstylists can make a fortune. lol. 

For those wanting to go natural, the only way to do it is to NEVER go into a salon ever again.  Many a time, after foregoing chemicals and letting my hair grow out, I'd go into a salon asking for a texturizer treatment and walk out with another FRIED hairstyle.  angry  And, if you ask for stylish braids, almost all of them will braid your hair with synthetic hair, plus you'll get a load of "it is sooooo much easier to braid hair that is permed; can we at least use a hot (straightening) comb on your hair." lol.  Leading to more breakage, meaning, you're back where you started.  No wonder you don't see many black women with long hair.

The logical step in the journey of reclaiming the natural state of my hair was to start with braiding (without synthetics) just the natural hair, watch it grow and treat it with conditioners and coconut oil, cutting the split ends often.  Once it gets to the desired length, I hope to alternate between the braids and an afro.  Hello!  I've always wanted a dangerous afro like I see in 70s pictures.  wink  Dreadlocks was another look that I like a lot but I decided against.

That's beautiful.  I like that.  A version of the "Shuku" style we used to wear to school, before we grew up and started frying our hair.  Every Saturday or Sunday before the new school week, we'd get our hair either PLAITED in the flat Yoruba hair-braiding style (kolese, shuku, etc), WEAVED, the raised braid style, or KO, with the thread, like a couple of the pictures in the Satin Sheen adv.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by madprof(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2011
i think that women are too obsessed with hair (real or fake). they spend so much time and money making hair which they don't wash for weeks. all the grease and grime in the hair make it itch and stink.
most of the fake hair they wear don't even look that good, so why wear it?
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2011
^^The hair is where beauty lies(spiritually)
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by tlops(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2011
wetin concern me with attachment.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by tpia5: 7:44pm On May 15, 2011
That's beautiful.  I like that.  A version of the "Shuku" style we used to wear to school, before we grew up and started frying our hair.  Every Saturday or Sunday before the new school week, we'd get our hair either PLAITED in the flat Yoruba hair-braiding style (kolese, shuku, etc), WEAVED, the raised braid style, or KO, with the thread, like a couple of the pictures in the Satin Sheen adv.  

most kids back then alternated threading and weaving, different weeks.

the threading straightened out the hair and made it soft, permeable and shiny- just right for the beautiful weaving.

later on most schools started allowing kids to perm their hair and from then on, it was perming all the way, with the attendant breakages and loose ends.

probably coupled with a lack of seriousness in studying too, i wouldnt be surprised to hear. I could be wrong however.

fake weaves are an inevitable companion to perming.

however, not all weaves look bad, regardless what some grouches are saying here.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2011
I have never had a bad weave, the max I will leave it is a month and that includes all attachments.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by isalegan2: 8:03pm On May 15, 2011
tpia@:

most kids back then alternated threading and weaving, different weeks . . .

. . . fake weaves are an inevitable companion to perming.

however, not all weaves look bad, regardless what some grouches are saying here.

We should probably make sure people understand the difference between WEAVE (braiding) with natural hair, which is what we used to do to our hair on weekends to get ready for school.  And WEAVE-IN fake hair. 

Words mean different things now.  lol.  Language is ever evolving.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 8:07pm On May 15, 2011
^^For them to understand just say braiding/cornrows and weave(sew in) to differentiate. It simpler for them that way
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by tpia5: 8:11pm On May 15, 2011
We should probably make sure people understand the difference between WEAVE (braiding) with natural hair, which is what we used to do to our hair on weekends to get ready for school. And WEAVE-IN fake hair.

Words mean different things now. lol. Language is ever evolving.

true.

weaving these days refers to weave-in, or fake weave.

For them to understand just say braiding/cornrows and weave(sew in) to differentiate. It simpler for them that way

in nigeria, braiding means hair extensions [or hair attachments].

not sure corn rows is used at all down there- that's an american thing.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 8:16pm On May 15, 2011
tpia@:

in nigeria, braiding means hair extensions [or hair attachments].

not sure corn rows is used at all down there- that's an american thing.

Yes that is true, where I am from there are different names to them(depending on the language) but in the uk its cornrow/braiding and weave.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by InkedNerd(f): 8:28pm On May 15, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

It's ignorant threads like this that reminds me Nigerians still have a long way to go.

Yes indeed. I personally hate weaves but some of the comments here are just plain idiotic.

isale_gan2:

In the SE USA, if you frequent professional hairstylists every 6 weeks, which is the recommended time for relaxing hair, and go for in-between treatments/wash and style/regular trims or cuts, the monthly cost would be a range of $80-150.  I based it on my cost when I used to have a professional hairstylist perm or curl my hair.  The relax/perm/cold wave treatment was approx $75, plus optional: trim/cut of $25, haircolor or tint $30, wash and set/style $40, eyebrow wax $15, conditioning treatment $15, etc.  (Professional braids and weaves range $100-300+, but a typical style done by a mid-level private hairbraider working out of her home runs $75-150.)

Yes, hairstylists can make a fortune. lol. 

For those wanting to go natural, the only way to do it is to NEVER go into a salon ever again.  Many a time, after foregoing chemicals and letting my hair grow out, I'd go into a salon asking for a texturizer treatment and walk out with another FRIED hairstyle.  angry  And, if you ask for stylish braids, almost all of them will braid your hair with synthetic hair, plus you'll get a load of "it is sooooo much easier to braid hair that is permed; can we at least use a hot (straightening) comb on your hair." lol.  Leading to more breakage, meaning, you're back where you started.  No wonder you don't see many black women with long hair.

The logical step in the journey of reclaiming the my state was to start with braiding (without synthetics) just the natural hair, watch it grow and treat it with conditioners and coconut oil, cutting the split ends often.  Once it gets to the desired length, I hope to alternate between the braids and an afro.  Hello!  I've always wanted a dangerous afro like I see in 70s pictures.  wink  Dreadlocks was another look that I like a lot but I decided against.

Wow, you guys play a lot of money for braids in the south east. When I used to get my hair braided, it only cost me $99--for my sister who relaxers her hair, it costs only $45.

You know, I don't necessarily agree with the idea of not going to a salon. You just need to find a salon that specializes in natural hair. There are tons of them here in New York. In fact, there are several that are within walking distance of my school. I've been natural most of my life. . . Just a few months ago, I cut my hair and started from scratch again just for the fun of it. The only time I go to a salon is to trim my hair. Aside from that, I can style and care for my hair. When it gets a bit longer, I'll go to a salon  to get it braided since I can't really braid my own hair. I do agree though, some of these so called hair stylists always seem to have a bitċh fit when you walk into salon and ask them to style your natural hair. I remember a couple of years ago when I went to a Dominican salon not too far from my house and the idiȯts there fried my hair and constantly complained in Spanish about my hair being hard to style [which it wasn't]. There was an article on Clutch magazine about Dominican hair salons discriminating against natural hair >>> http://cocoandcreme.com/2011/05/do-dominican-salons-discriminate-against-natural-hair/

10cirenoh:

I am going to stop my girl from using chemicals on her hair, its either she takes my advise or she loses the admirations she constantly gets from me.

Why do girls want to look the same way like every other girl? why can't you just be salient? different from others?

I am not a fan of weaves and no offense but who are you to tell her what she what she should or shouldn't do with her hair? undecided
kandiikane:

Yes African hair is fragile but it does not mean it cannot grow. Hair in its natural form(off your scalp) with all the chemicals will stagnate the growth. I personally know African hair can grow because I have family members(pure Africans) back home who have naturally long hair. And I can also speak for my own hair(pure Africa) which grows but I have been cutting it and shaved it off completely not too long ago. Some of my white friends are even shocked to how  quickly it grew in length.

Those images on google whether weave or no weave shows the natural hair(from scalp). I have been to many hair shows and I know African hair does not just consist of "nappy, matted" hair even if you are not "fulani, east African or mixed". There are different variation of kinky hair"nappy" not every African has matted, pepper grain/corn, wiry hair or hard to do anything with hair.
If  African natural hair(off scalp) cannot grow why is it that men's hair when left can grow to many lengths or men and women that dreadlocks? It is because they do not use all these chemicals.

If you want your natural hair to grow know how to treat it. Leave the hot irons and chemicals alone. The growth of the African hair  can be done.

Yeah, I shaved it off not too london ago but it has grown.

Yes indeed, I used to have should length natural hair up until I cut it last November smiley

There's a Nigerian girl on Youtube who has long beautiful natural hair. Here's her Youtube channel >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEj5E3_swBY

Another Nigerian with natural hair is a girl on Fotki that goes by the name of Hamira. Here'e the link to her fotki page >>> http://members.fotki.com/Delushious/about/

And there's another Nigerian girl with long natural hair down to her butt. Her name is Ayo [not the singer] but I can't remember the link to her Fotki page. Her hair is BEAUTIFUL!!!

kandiikane:

I totally agree. The only reason people think Africans can't grow their hair long is because they've allowed themselves to be stupidly brainwashed by all of the garbage that is used to portray Africans in a negative light. I go to natural hair meet up groups here in Brooklyn and I run into TONS of West African women who have really long and healthy hair natural hair. By the way, "Black"/ "African" hair isn't as weak as most people think it is wink
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 8:31pm On May 15, 2011
African hair is the healthiest of hairs but it is fragile(not weak)
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by deasy(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2011
Hi,SURE!!!.Am sick and tired of it and i don't understand myself sometimes when it come to this issue.You see i think our black ladies should take a close look at the white ladies,i don't think they apply attachment to their hair,thiers is natural.So,why ain't our ladies doing the same by using their own natural hairs as well.I think that will also promote our culture and Africa as well to the outside world.Instead of doing attachment stuffs
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by rejoice3: 9:42pm On May 15, 2011
2010Idowu (f)
Just as soon as a woman goes natural, her man is  Shocked at the woman with fake hair down her back.  T[b]he better thing is to learn to love unconditionally, as we women do[/b], and save yourselves a heart attack of worrying about things that don't concern you.

---------------------------------
grin grin grin - Laughter wan kill me o!
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 15, 2011
deasy:

Hi,SURE!!!.Am sick and tired of it and i don't understand myself sometimes when it come to this issue.You see i think our black ladies should take a close look at the white ladies,i don't think they apply attachment to their hair,thiers is natural.So,why ain't our ladies doing the same by using their own natural hairs as well.I think that will also promote our culture and Africa as well to the outside world.Instead of doing attachment stuffs
i feeel you man, but let me tell you, we blacks have shown the white is by far superior to us, we like what they do, e.g gay marriages, and so many stufff, we forgot bout us and took theirs, we took the bad and good but promoted mostly the bad.
the white is currently superior to us, and we have acted on it, by doing what they do,
we left our ways for theirs, until we stop trying to be like them, that is when we can promote our self and culture, but currently the white is superior to us and we have shown we are interior to them by takin most of their evil ways
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Natasha2(f): 10:31pm On May 15, 2011
this thread contains a lot of hypocrites    me I just wonder why God gave us this kain strong stiff hair  undecided  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 10:57pm On May 15, 2011
Donlittle:

i feeel you man, but let me tell you, we blacks have shown the white is by far superior to us, we like what they do, e.g gay marriages, and so many stufff, we forgot bout us and took theirs, we took the bad and good but promoted mostly the bad.
the white is currently superior to us, and we have acted on it, by doing what they do,
we left our ways for theirs, until we stop trying to be like them, that is when we can promote our self and culture, but currently the white is superior to us and we have shown we are interior to them by takin most of their evil ways
Sodomy has been about for thousands and thousand of years all around the world. The reason why they have gay marriages is because people have asked for their rights, I do not see anything wrong with that and we Africans should accept it instead of killing gay couples in Africa. We are still living in the stones ages. There is culture and there is ignorance. Many Africans have interpreted their cultures  into ignorance. If the Africans are truly inferior to the Western world like you say it is not because of what the western world has achieved but because of our ignorances in such matters. Instead of doing much better than what the western world has done we are in our little holes practicing Juju. Instead of congratulating our Africans brother  for achieving something we are in our holes praying for their demise. If we are still doing what we are doing we are not going to go anywhere. We can have our cultures but still strive to do better than the western world instead saying they are superior because we do what they do. No, it is because of our ignorance and greed that is why they are superior.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 15, 2011
i laugh so tail, i fall from my table, hit my chair, kan fall again, i kan drink milk,
see as this one they speak parables? were na hin u be
i they laugh o
i just laugh out loud, when ppl say it not western world? then what is it??

but wait oooo, u think africans are following good step? look at malcolm X, look @ martin luther king, Look @Awolowo, Look @azikwe, are we doing what they are doing or the complete opposite?
did we follow their footstep or we wallow in ignorance
inshort me i no dey reply no more
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2011
^^Are you ok?
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 15, 2011
no na albino make me laugh fall comot for chair lol
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 11:20pm On May 15, 2011
Ok, I am glad you found it funny smiley

Wallow in ignorance. wink
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by 10cirenoh: 11:29pm On May 15, 2011
queensmith:

spoken like a typical Nigerian man! *smh*

Where did i claim i was never a typical Nigerian? undecided

George_D:

10cirenoh,
no mind them. na follow, follow dey worry them!  grin

I once asked her why she liked packing chemicals on her hair and stuffs like that, she claimed she had to "do" her hair in order to guide against hair breakage, in the end, she's still complaining of her hair breaking, she said if she loses the "done" hair too soon, it was going to break her hair, i just don't get it, why not just wash your normal hair and have it "dressed" up without having to add more horsetail to it>?

What i think is WRONG with most black African women is the complex thing, they think they are inferior to their white and mixed counterparts with long and "feminine" hair, too much of indian and western movies don corrupt their minds finish.

jerseyboy:

I stopped mine. She is eternally grateful for it. She feels liberated and free.

She's got no choice, i'm going to really take it up with her until she sees reasons to stop it, sometimes the hair smells and i tell her straight up, YOUR HAIR SMELLS!!!, they don't wash the damn hair for weeks, why would you not wash your hair for weeks for God's sake? are you wearing cements on your hair or what?

Inked_Nerd:

[font=times][size=12pt]

I am not a fan of weaves and no offense but who are you to tell her what she what she should or shouldn't do with her hair? undecided
Yes indeed, I used to have should length natural hair up until I cut it last November smiley

Because i'm her boyfriend, not just her boyfriend, someone who's planning on spending the rest of his life with her. if she's "making" her hair because others are making it that way, then that does not serve any purpose, there should be a very VALID reason why you do something, but her reason is not "valid" enough and since i'm her fiancé, i have the right to let her know what i don't appreciate in her, Now tell me, who the hell am i not to tell her what i don't fancy?

When she went through primary and secondary schools without making her hair, did she die? did her hair grow short? i feel most African women are just too lazy to groom and take care of their normal hair, hence the need for artificial/fake hair.

Same goes with the bra, pants, lip gloss, eye lashes, fake nails, fingers, fake fake fake stuffs everywhere you turn, WHY NOT BE YOU and let those who actually want you for you approach you?

I hope you know our parents never had all these rubbish yet they still recognized and appreciated real and raw beauty?

If any woman truly wants to be appreciated for who she's truly is, she should LEARN to be herself at all times, stop disappointing men with your fake ish~
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 15, 2011
Poster is not alone on this one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sephora Ikalaba Crowned Miss Helsinki 2017 Amid Controversy (Photos) / Shatu Garko Wins 2021 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Photos) / Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.