Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? (38800 Views)

What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) / Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by queensmith: 12:09am On May 16, 2011
Only black men take pride in bringing black women down, you see that with NO other race! You never see an asian man bringing down asian women, you'll never hear a white man say anything bad about 'white women' or a japanese man for that matter even arab men in all thier chauvanism respect thier women dearly. Only black men, smh
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by isalegan2: 12:11am On May 16, 2011
Which one of them did that, Queenie? I know it's a long thread.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 3:58am On May 16, 2011
otito koro.

queensmith:

Only black men take pride in bringing black women down, you see that with NO other race! You never see an asian man bringing down asian women, you'll never hear a white man say anything bad about 'white women' or a japanese man for that matter even arab men in all thier chauvanism respect thier women dearly. Only black men, smh

Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Egbagirl(f): 4:47am On May 16, 2011
queensmith:

I totally agree with you. Its very sad. We seem to have this inferiority problem. We never think we are good enough and so have to be like the white man. I swear we are still under colonialism. Colo mentality as Fela will put it. We follow the whiteman like he is God. why cant we just take pride in who we are but no, the whiteman's way are the best. We dont have to conform to everything. We are slowing losing ourselves.

as per the hair thing, I have natural hair and I have to say that it is very hard to maintain it esp not being in NG. However, I dont see a need to use weaves for anything at all. God created every person with their own hair. why the heck would I pay money for someone else's hair. Shows how worthless I think I am. very sad. plus Nigerian women over do this weave thing. They always find of way of taking things to the next level. smh
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Jenifa1: 4:50am On May 16, 2011
Natasha,,:

this thread contains a lot of hypocrites    me I just wonder why God gave us this kain strong stiff hair  undecided  grin grin grin grin grin

my thoughts exactly grin grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:52am On May 16, 2011
queensmith:

Exactly. Pitiful bunch.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by tpia5: 4:55am On May 16, 2011
Why do a lot of nigerian men run after women with the whole shebang ie perm, weave, nails, etc then as soon as she's firmly in their grasp, they start demanding she stop all those and go natural.

I mean, isnt that what you saw before getting attracted to her in the first place? I mean the makeup, hair extensions, etc.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by InkedNerd(f): 6:33am On May 16, 2011
kandiikane:

Sodomy has been about for thousands and thousand of years all around the world. The reason why they have gay marriages is because people have asked for their rights, I do not see anything wrong with that and we Africans should accept it instead of killing gay couples in Africa. We are still living in the stones ages. There is culture and there is ignorance. Many Africans have interpreted their cultures into ignorance. If the Africans are truly inferior to the Western world like you say it is not because of what the western world has achieved but because of our ignorances in such matters. Instead of doing much better than what the western world has done we are in our little holes practicing Juju. Instead of congratulating our Africans brother for achieving something we are in our holes praying for their demise. If we are still doing what we are doing we are not going to go anywhere. We can have our cultures but still strive to do better than the western world instead saying they are superior because we do what they do. No, it is because of our ignorance and greed that is why they are superior.

Yes o!!! Preach my African sista!!!

!rejoice:

2010Idowu (f)
Just as soon as a woman goes natural, her man is Shocked at the woman with fake hair down her back. T[b]he better thing is to learn to love unconditionally, as we women do[/b], and save yourselves a heart attack of worrying about things that don't concern you.

---------------------------------
grin grin grin - Laughter wan kill me o!

lol grin

kandiikane:

African hair is the healthiest of hairs but it is fragile(not weak)

Ok, gotcha wink

Natasha,,:

this thread contains a lot of hypocrites me I just wonder why God gave us this kain strong stiff hair undecided grin grin grin grin grin

Well, based on what I've learn about hair, our hair is the way it is so we could withstand the climate of Africa.

10cirenoh:

Because i'm her boyfriend, not just her boyfriend, someone who's planning on spending the rest of his life with her. if she's "making" her hair because others are making it that way, then that does not serve any purpose, there should be a very VALID reason why you do something, but her reason is not "valid" enough and since i'm her fiancé, i have the right to let her know what i don't appreciate in her, Now tell me, who the hell am i not to tell her what i don't fancy?

When she went through primary and secondary schools without making her hair, did she die? did her hair grow short? i feel most African women are just too lazy to groom and take care of their normal hair, hence the need for artificial/fake hair.

Same goes with the bra, pants, lip gloss, eye lashes, fake nails, fingers, fake fake fake stuffs everywhere you turn, WHY NOT BE YOU and let those who actually want you for you approach you?

I hope you know our parents never had all these rubbish yet they still recognized and appreciated real and raw beauty?

If any woman truly wants to be appreciated for who she's truly is, she should LEARN to be herself at all times, stop disappointing men with your fake ish~

Learn?! Lean?! You mean the same way some of you supposed men need to learn to be so flashy flashy with fake designer clothes and bling?! Ummm newsflash, because some like to adorn their hair with weave doesn't mean that we all do. The same way you claim women "disappoint" men is the same way men disappoint women. Sometimes, there are certain things that just aren't about you. All this fakness that you keep saying women posses is no different from what men. Men just do it in a slightly different manner. For example, here in New York I noticed a HUGE increase in the number of young black men sportin' beards. Most of the guys I've seen wearing these beards are into the hips hop/semi-hipster scene. In the 70's when afros became popular, did men not jump on that band wagon? Here's another example, there been this new supposed trend natural among some young black women. I noticed it over a year ago ago and its been growing ever since. I went to my school's cafeteria to buy a drink one afternoon and when I went to the register to pay for my drink, the cashier asked me why a lot of black girls were cutting their hair all of a sudden and going natural. You can voice your opinions and views on what you don't like but that doesn't mean that she has to do what you say. Just because a person chooses to wear in a particular manner doesn't necessarily mean that they're following a particular trend.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 7:52am On May 16, 2011
were we are talking bout naija ppl, you are talking about new yorkers?? who are just yorking their life on the go? shocked
and do you have a life, job, and shiiit to do, cuz all you fucking do is reply to every mufuckingggg post every day
damn, like get a life inked nerddd, ur a nerd truly, get a job and stuff to do, damn,
wit ur little abcd, you type on the fucccking screen, and you need to get a husband too seriously, better still a wife so u culd be fucccking instead of nairalanding everytime
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by InkedNerd(f): 8:02am On May 16, 2011
Donlittle:

were we are talking bout naija ppl, you are talking about new yorkers?? who are just yorking their life on the go?  shocked
and do you have a life, job, and shiiit to do, cuz all you bleeping do is reply to every mufuckingggg post every day
damn, like get a life inked nerddd, your a nerd truly, get a job and stuff to do, damn,
wit your little abcd, you type on the fucccking screen, and you need to get a husband too seriously, better still a wife so u culd be fucccking instead of nairalanding everytime

Sweetie, get over yourself--seriously. If you don't like what I have to say then ignore it and keep it movin'. I didn't see you complain when isale_gan2 mentioned hair care in the south east of the US so please take your nonsense elsewhere. I wasn't the only person that mentioned things that consisted of hair care outside of Nigeria. Do me a favor and get your eyes checked instead of having bitċh fits on Nairaland. Besides, just like other people, I was giving examples--anyone with half a brain can see that--unless you don't have half a brain? This is a public forum so I will reply however the hell I want to and whenever the hell I want to. If you like, ṡhit your pants because you don't like the fact that I responded. If that makes you feel better then good for you.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 16, 2011
nope, i wont
because i knw craze is crasing you
u need mad to be mading you not craze
cuz craze will kill you oooo, ur bf is suppose to be poking you now, but u see u no get one, u dey nland dey gossip
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool
rem, let mad to mad you o, not crase
n wait are you a witch? cuz i dnt talk with witch ooo, cuz dey kill ppl
tell me if you are one, so make i they run o undecided
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by InkedNerd(f): 8:19am On May 16, 2011
Donlittle:

nope, i wont
because i knw craze is crasing you
u need mad to be mading you not craze
cuz craze will kill you oooo, your bf is suppose to be poking you now, but u see u no get one, u dey nland dey gossip
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool
rem, let mad to mad you o, not crase
n wait are you a witch? cuz i dnt talk  with witch ooo, cuz dey kill ppl
tell me if you are one, so make i they run o  undecided

Smh, immaturity at the highest level. I can see that you're enjoying yourself with all your ramblings wink

Please stop derailing the thread with monotonous commentary tongue

By the way, I noticed how you conveniently ignored the fact that I pointed out to you that others mentioned things no different than what I mentioned wink
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 8:25am On May 16, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Smh, immaturity at the highest level. I can see that you're enjoying yourself with all your ramblings wink

Please stop derailing the thread with monotonous commentary tongue

By the way, I noticed how you conveniently ignored the fact that I pointed out to you that others mentioned things no different than what I mentioned wink

maturity at the lowest level is criminilazing you, yes abi now? wetin man go do, than enjoy life>>> undecided undecided
ewoooo, nlanders will no kill me with english, let me check my dictionary am coming

your english is so epitomizing that i began hitting the wall, please rephrase ur last statement oooo
n how i noticed how you conveniently ignored the fact that i ask if your a witch?? cuz i give witches and wizard respect o, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dont derail this thread o
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by InkedNerd(f): 8:34am On May 16, 2011
Donlittle:

maturity at the lowest level is criminilazing you, yes abi now? wetin man go do, than enjoy life>>> undecided undecided
ewoooo, nlanders will no kill me with english, let me check my dictionary am coming

your english is so epitomizing that i began hitting the wall, please rephrase your last statement oooo
n how i noticed how you conveniently ignored the fact that i ask if your a witch?? cuz i give witches and wizard respect o, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dont derail this thread o

lol, I suppose you've never heard of typos huh? wink

It was a simple mistake but like I said before, I see that your enjoying it so if your comments make you feel good then more power to ya wink
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 10:58am On May 16, 2011
richvkunt,what does a balck woman need padded pants for??
They are already endowed in the backside area.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 11:01am On May 16, 2011
richvkunt,what does a balck woman need padded pants for??
They are already endowed in the backside area.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by 10cirenoh: 11:49am On May 16, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Learn?! Lean?! You mean the same way some of you supposed men need to learn to be so flashy flashy with fake designer clothes and bling?! Ummm newsflash, because some like to adorn their hair with weave doesn't mean that we all do. The same way you claim women "disappoint" men is the same way men disappoint women. Sometimes, there are certain things that just aren't about you. All this fakness that you keep saying women posses is no different from what men. Men just do it in a slightly different manner. For example, here in New York I noticed a HUGE increase in the number of young black men sportin' beards. Most of the guys I've seen wearing these beards are into the hips hop/semi-hipster scene. In the 70's when afros became popular, did men not jump on that band wagon? Here's another example, there been this new supposed trend natural among some young black women. I noticed it over a year ago ago and its been growing ever since. I went to my school's cafeteria to buy a drink one afternoon and when I went to the register to pay for my drink, the cashier asked me why a lot of black girls were cutting their hair all of a sudden and going natural. You can voice your opinions and views on what you don't like but that doesn't mean that she has to do what you say. Just because a person chooses to wear in a particular manner doesn't necessarily mean that they're following a particular trend.

I hate to do this, but i can't help it, how old are you? do you know how to read and comprehend?

Now lets go there, i said i don't fancy and appreciate people who deceive others into believing they are who they are not, that said, i was concentrating on my own girl because it's something that she learnt from other women out there which has become a norm for women.

Women are now so inferior to themselves that when one is not putting on these armors, SHE'S SEEN AS A LESSER WOMAN and someone who's poor and un-exposed, come to think of it, can i ask women some questions?

What is the essence of putting on

Fake eyelashes?
Padded bra and panties
Fake nails and fingers?
Fake hair and all that?

To achieve what in particular?

Men who put on bling bling and all that are mostly celebrities and celebrity wannable, not an average man, average men won't be seen with all these rubbish but i can authoritatively say "MOST WOMEN" are guilty of fake stuffs on them (except the ones in the villages and even to that, they are changing too, always trying to look like the girls who came visiting from the cities).

I am not some men, i know the genesis of bling bling, putting on earrings and sagging, so i am not so ignorant moffo out there, i do things i understand i know, i don't allow others to influence me easily, i MUST understand what a purpose serve before i buy into it.

I don't want to be accustomed to a DD bosom size and in the end, end up seeing a C bosom all because the woman has been faking all along.

INRKED_NERD, how would you feel if a man loads socks into his panties to make his dirk look big like 8", you end up getting attracted to that, and then when the deal is about to start, you get shocked with a 3" dirk?

Can any normal woman ever be real and natural?
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2011
^How can the girl be deceiving you? Did you not see the fake lashes, contacts, fake nails etc when you first met her or were you blinded by all the fakery.

I can understand some men's issues with fake hair but do not come here and say women are inferior because of it. Majority of guys will toast a babe will all this fakery and tell the one who goes all natural to fixup.
Too much fakery can look ghastly but women do not wear it because they feel "lesser" without it but to enhance their beauty. Do not come on here and start belittling women because your girl has stopped wearing it.

If your girlfriend gives birth for you and whilst doing do her va[b]gin[/b]a was demolished in the process and you do not find the sex enjoyable anymore. Will you not tell her to go get it fixed? No, I do not even think you will because you do not believe in a woman's effort to look good and be confident and because her vagi[b]n[/b]a reconstruction is going to be for cosmetics reasons.

Do not be a hypocrite on this matter, did you not meet your girl when she was wearing all this fakery? I bet if she was not made up you would have just let her walk away?

[size=14pt]I think majority of men here who talk bad about women with fakery have been rejected by them.[/size]
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Orton10(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2011
. . . thread goes on . . . undecided

Inked_Nerd:

Sweetie, get over yourself--seriously. If you don't like what I have to say then ignore it and keep it movin'. I didn't see you complain when isale_gan2 mentioned hair care in the south east of the US so please take your nonsense elsewhere. I wasn't the only person that mentioned things that consisted of hair care outside of Nigeria. Do me a favor and get your eyes checked instead of having bitċh fits on Nairaland. Besides, just like other people, I was giving examples--anyone with half a brain can see that--unless you don't have half a brain? This is a public forum so I will reply however the hell I want to and whenever the hell I want to. If you like, ṡhit your pants because you don't like the fact that I responded. If that makes you feel better then good for you.

. . . .ok . . .now that cracked me up , . wink
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 16, 2011
kandiikane:

[size=14pt]I think majority of men here who talk bad about women with fakery have been rejected by them.[/size]

Absolutely not true.
All the fakery has done is to drive them into the hands of white women. Think about it. Why not the original.
Honestly kandiikane you sound like an intelligent sister. Take it from me no malice here. I have posted out of genuine love and concern for our women. Rule #1 in life is to be comfortable in your own skin. These attachments are hideous. They make our women look desperate and confused. They look so un-natural on black women that they become pitiful.

I doubt there are many solid naija men that will leave their woman for having natural hair. African women I have dated are always in disbelief when at first I tell them to wear their hair natural. Eventually they see it is for real and I am only trying to enhance their self esteem. I cannot take seriously a relationship with any woman with fake hair. Sorry, that's just me. I thank God all the women in my family are natural. Even nieces born in the US. They simply looked to their mothers as role models and concluded that wearing your own hair wont do you no harm. It just attracts white men to them. Lol
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2011
^^Wearing all these fakery is to enhance beauty. I will not sit and accept this when men complain when their wife stop dressing up. I will not accept that men want natural because they will be the same ones insulting the girl if she goes natural.

Most African men marry white women because they want visa(most these women middled aged)
A small percent marry for love(nothing wrong with that)
It is not because we wear weave that is why they are marrying white women
Hair attachments have been used for thousands of years in Africa it is not because of the white man we wear it.
The hair of a woman is her veil and that is where beauty lies whether she leaves it natural or enhance it it is still her veil noone elses.

When I shaved my hair off and went out I heard a guy whisper"what the bleep has she done to her head" <-----Does this sound like a man who wants women with natural hair?

I do not believe young men, eligible men will let their women walk around unmade, I know men who introduced their girls as their friends because they were embarrassed(the women were not madeup) Every man wants to introduce a trophy girlfriend not a ragamuff. You should appreciate it when your women makes up, do their nails and hair etc because trust me it will not last.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by armyofone(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2011
it is easy to grow black hair in nigeria. you use thread, rubber or weave your hair. the weaving makes the hair thicker while threading or rubber makes it grow long and thin (permlike). to add styles, my mom use what's called ''artificial'' and thread it. this helps to make it longer and then can style it as curlings etc.
it is cheap, the pains last for abt 2-3days after threading, rubber, or weaving/briading.
ummm fast forward to life in the west, it is costly to weave/braid/twist. braiding/weaving just the ''all back'' alone is abt 50 dollars. twist from 180 up to even 250 dollars.
damn! who got such bucks to spare on twist grin let's see if Uzo, Ade or Usman would pay. gosh! let me call aha, answering machine grin

perm/using relaxers is way cheap then any other. now if you want to grow your hair without all the braiding, weaving (mind you no threading or rubber o), it will take a very long time. you are unable to do anything with your hair then. so some just decide on the wig thing.

so guys spare us please. we are trying to beat austerity grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by dayokanu(m): 2:46pm On May 16, 2011
^^ Youuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by armyofone(m): 2:50pm On May 16, 2011
wetin i do!!!!!

reduce that your pot belly wey hen in ken do dabaru before you join tongue
how you dey, bawo ni.

see as your brothers dey complain abt hair undecided
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by dayokanu(m): 2:52pm On May 16, 2011
armyofone:

wetin i do!!!!!

reduce that your pot belly wey hen in ken do dabaru before you join  tongue
how you dey, bawo ni.

see as your brothers dey complain abt hair undecided

I dey serious, Which one do you think, Shey make I join the witchcraft (Those wey dey fly) as reserve?

As per the topic why cant everyone shave their head like in the Military
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by Egbagirl(f): 3:37pm On May 16, 2011
dayokanu:

I dey serious, Which one do you think, Shey make I join the witchcraft (Those wey dey fly) as reserve?

As per the topic why cant everyone shave their head like in the Military

I did that once but I dont think its a good idea. I mean plus its not accepted in Yoruba culture. When I went home, the elderly women were looking at me funny and when I sent my mom my pics, She totally freaked! I mean a woman shaving her hair has a lot of -ve connotations. Its stress-free but the easier way out is not always the best.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by dayokanu(m): 3:38pm On May 16, 2011
^^ You were supposed to send me pictures remember?
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by 10cirenoh: 3:46pm On May 16, 2011
kandiikane:

^How can the girl be deceiving you? Did you not see the fake lashes, contacts, fake nails etc when you first met her or were you blinded by all the fakery.

I can understand some men's issues with fake hair but do not come here and say women are inferior because of it. Majority of guys will toast a babe will all this fakery and tell the one who goes all natural to fixup.
Too much fakery can look ghastly but women do not wear it because they feel "lesser" without it but to enhance their beauty. Do not come on here and start belittling women because your girl has stopped wearing it.

If your girlfriend gives birth for you and whilst doing do her va[b]gin[/b]a was demolished in the process and you do not find the sex enjoyable anymore. Will you not tell her to go get it fixed? No, I do not even think you will because you do not believe in a woman's effort to look good and be confident and because her vagi[b]n[/b]a reconstruction is going to be for cosmetics reasons.

Do not be a hypocrite on this matter, did you not meet your girl when she was wearing all this fakery? I bet if she was not made up you would have just let her walk away?

It seems you can't read wella, didn't you see where i said i have got a GF? now let me help you again, how does telling you women what some men think about fake stuffs make us rejected men? must i be rejected by a woman before i say the truth about una?

Wetin come concern the vaginna with hair? you see say your head no dey think well, whats the connotation between the vaginna and the hair? undecided

Do you need fake stuffs to make you look good and confident? i say you lot are suffering from IC (Inferiority complex) cool
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:52pm On May 16, 2011
kandiikane:

They're homosexuals.

I dont see people of other races talking about Jessica Simpson/Paris Hilton/Kardashion sisters, MANY MANY other women who add hair to their heads but these daft negros constantly feel the need to yap their mouths about black women. Bloody phaggots.
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by dayokanu(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

They're homosexuals.

I dont see people of other races talking about Jessica Simpson/Paris Hilton/Kardashion sisters, MANY MANY other women who add hair to their heads but these daft negros constantly feel the need to yap their mouths about black women. Bloody phaggots.

Hey love, Where have you been you know I've missed you soo much
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by kandiikane(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2011
@10 cirenoh,
HUH!!

What the hell did you just write?
I wrote something constructive and you gave me that?

Why did I even bother??

I do not think you have a girlfriend.
ThiefOfHearts:

They're homosexuals.

I was wondering too, I do not see them talking about beyonce(frontlace), nicki minaj(fake ass, fake tits, fake face) or many many black celebs who wear fakery. They are the same ones who masturbate over them.
I bet these men are those geeks you see with glasses, spots, braces looking a abit gay!
Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by 10cirenoh: 4:04pm On May 16, 2011
kandiikane:

@10 cirenoh,
HUH!!

What the hell did you just write?
I wrote something constructive and you gave me that?

Why did I even bother??

I do not think you have a girlfriend.
I was wondering too, I do not see them talking about beyonce(frontlace), nicki minaj(fake backside, fake bosoms, fake face) or many many black celebs who wear fakery. They are the same ones who self-service over them.
I bet these men are those geeks you see with glasses, spots, braces looking a abit gay!

Your head must be leaking to think that you made any constructive argument there, wetin concern me with nicki minaj and all them yeye celebrities u're naming? are you a celebrity? what bleep sake, some Nigerian girls need their head checked, why should you always want to compare yourself with celebs and not average people out there? celebs mostly help these fake products producers advertise their wears brainwashing airheaded women (mostly Africans) into thinking they can't be complete without these fake armors, CAN'T YOU USE YOUR BRAINCELLS? you are really annoying people with a working brain.

Dang!  Are you nikick or wetin u call am? why trying to be her or dress like her when you aren't her?

Una be complete wannables.

FYI: I don't have to prove to you that i have got a girl, very beautiful, i knew her when she was VERY young (when she was all natural) but now that she's growing up, she thinks joining other brainwashed girls in wearing fake shits is the big deal.

Inferiority complex is the only thing that makes you want to always look like others and not yourself!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sephora Ikalaba Crowned Miss Helsinki 2017 Amid Controversy (Photos) / Shatu Garko Wins 2021 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Photos) / Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.