Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

How Many People Have You Dated So Far? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many People Have You Dated So Far? (20200 Views)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2006
im also wondering here ooooooooo wink
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by skima(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2006
B:  (then 16) was  too much in-love wanted me to marry her, always marriage promise
she was too commited and i thought was a big burden. i take style style avoid her. i was  too busy @ skul @home just wanted to be free then.

her qualities: too caring, doesnt want money or sex just kiss.
always want to be wit me  24/7

i avoided for about three years but later when we saw she  still want to be wit da guy. she's on now  sha,  but i seem to be too  busy than she  wantd me to.

Joyce: Sex-geek,sexxy,pretty, she always pray 4 me durin my  exams and i made it! she always  want to dey go out wit me but i no too dey go out.
wai we are no more??  she's gone to Delta state, something terrible happened(not 4 public)

V babe:  still on-board,  she's too caring,loving, and  and , three much self. ( number 1)

Honey(oyin), hmmm sexxy,romantic,always come around likes  fun. on-board or not?
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by otokx(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2006
none
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by luridguy(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2006
am still with my first true love grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cheekee(f): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2006
@lurdguy congrats!!!that was always my plan but it never went that way!!i am so happy for you now take good care of her ok? wink wink
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by mobzy205(f): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2006
kabir-27yrs old
layiwola-23yrs old
bayo- 29 yrs old
toyin-22yrs old
Owolabi-25yrs old
==================================================================
kabir- cheated and married a black american
layiwola-cheated on me with two girls.
bayo- did not work out to demanding.
toyin- to immature.
owolabi-still dating but rocky.
i learnt that guys will always be the same
most of the guys u date end up cheating on you.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cheekee(f): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2006
mobzy205:

kabir-27yrs old
layiwola-23yrs old
bayo- 29 years old
toyin-22yrs old
Owolabi-25yrs old
kabir- cheated and married a black american
layiwola-cheated on me with two girls.
bayo- did not work out to demanding.
toyin- to immature.
owolabi-still dating but rocky.
i learnt that guys will always be the same
most of the guys u date end up cheating on you.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
aaaaaaaaw,sorry don't worry one day you'll meet your mr right ok? wink *you got nice nails on your profile*
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Idekeson(m): 3:10am On Feb 24, 2006
Can I limit it to 365 days? I'm really straining my memory here.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by chinani(f): 5:33am On Feb 24, 2006
@ cherokee

thanks for the EMPATHY. smiley things only get better, right?
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by abuguy64(m): 6:25am On Feb 24, 2006
Hey,this may be too personal for some. Did anyone catch the Oprah show about a 25 yr old lady who has slept with about 90 men! Did she date all these guys or they were flings!? I remember when I was doing youth service,there was a 19yr old girl who got pregnant. When investigations to determine the "papa" was carried out, WOW! She named 35 guys.
Me, happily married.So the past, is past.But I certainly can't compete with some of the guys/gals of the younger generation. Unlike some,I certainly can remember the number,but I aint saying. lipsrsealed grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by smartsoft(m): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2006
abuguy64:

Hey,this may be too personal for some. Did anyone catch the Oprah show about a 25 yr old lady who has slept with about 90 men! Did she date all these guys or they were flings!? I remember when I was doing youth service,there was a 19yr old girl who got pregnant. When investigations to determine the "papa" was carried out, WOW! She named 35 guys.
Me, happily married.So the past, is past.But I certainly can't compete with some of the guys/gals of the younger generation. Unlike some,I certainly can remember the number,but I aint saying. lipsrsealed grin

hummmmmmmmm na wa oooooooooo
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by darqly(m): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2006
In the beginning there was Li (From Northern Nigeria).Dark and luvly,High sch swthrt, drifted apart after sch but still remain friends.
Then There was Tomi (half Ibo,half Yoruba).Pretty,Petite,motor mouth after I got to know her.I think her friends did her in cos she just changed after one trip, dumped me when I was walking her home! Needless to say she walked home alone sad. Heard she's a Mrs now, didn't even give me an invite.
Then Adamara, the only woman I'm sure I ever loved with no reservations.Tall, pretty, smart, fantastic accent! Had to go to the US to sch,so we couldn't continue.Damn,I still miss her!
Then Ronke, broke my heart to smithereens and just said NO, after leading me on! Women.
Then MJ, loves me, love her back but circumstances are tearing us apart. dunno if we can get thru this one this time! undecided
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by ocho(f): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2006
eeh yah fa sad
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by charlisco(m): 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2006
Kai, i dey learn for where owner dey oooooooo

i have never had any relationship, let alone a broken one
Still a Virgin, but i am a very spoilt boy.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2006
I have over 15- not counting flings and apart from the experience it got me, I am not proud of it!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Whitelady1(f): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2006
Well, i've had three:

Dean was the first . Was in secondary school then. It ended when we graduated.

The 2nd:
Chiadi, it lasted for a couple of months. Broke up when we got to a crossroad.

The 3rd:
I dont want to mention his name. We are through now (though he doesn't know that). I found out some odds from his past which he hid from me.

There were other side attractions sha.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by IBBFan(m): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2006
this 1 nearly tough 4 person lyk me wey no too sabi keep woman. but talkin bout RELATIONSHIPS, jus 2.

Oluchi (novemba 2000-october 2001);- swthrt, brown skin, dangerous sexy-callin-eyes. wldnt say i luvd her but she was my 1st official girlfriend. 1st tym also i was in a relationship. she came un2 me, made her moves n i carried on from there. we parted ways because i moved out of d area as a result of d seperation between my dad n mum. never kept in touch. got back to the area last yr after d death of my dad n she had grown in2 sum higher chic. i respected her 4 1 thin, she kept her virginity until i finally broke it september last yr. we don't keep in touch anymore because,,   no long thin!

Linda (june 2005-february 2006);- great body, brown skin, 1 girl i truly LOVED wit all of my heart. i called her "MY BURNIN DZIRE". we started off as friends in october 2001 n i was a close confidant 2 her. we almost kicked off sumtym in 2003, but later we jus let it die down. i didnt see her again until 2005 when we still continued as friends. we had our 2nd major quarrel that lasted 4 5wks (longa dan d 1st). on d nyt of settlement, we shared a lil passion n a month later we kicked off. we finally broke up 1wk+ ago because we had constant quarrels, sneakin n creepin, unnecessary issues, etc

naturally, i'm a guy wu prefers "death in a crash" 2 "death by hangin". let's jus hav a mutual undastandin 4 now n later, we act lyk nutn eva happened. nonetheless, we can always keep in touch.

make i list names of "HIT & RUN"?
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by ocho(f): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2006
IBB:

make i list names of "HIT & RUN"?

cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by smartsoft(m): 12:35am On Feb 25, 2006
i guess 30
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Satmak(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2006
Men! it is a long story, but to cut it short, the first girl tina i met was sometime in February of the year 2004, i am now 21yrs young and not old. she loves me and i love her back, she got pregnant and got married, i met the second one Irene, she is very proud of having me as her date, she sleeps around, I lost her too.

i decided not to go hunting anymore. the first one divorced her husband for my sake, but i rejected her because i am no more in love with her and don't like decieving women most especeilly the ones i respect.

the second one is back now, but i feel i should be alone till i'm really out to date, cos i am not.

I learned that i need no girl right away because most of those girls out there are taking my kind of serious relationship for an unserious one.

[sup][/sup]i am out of it till i see the one that really make ma heart move!!!!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by snowsdream(f): 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2006
none sha but the ones i was considering did not work out cos
first wanted everytime to be kissed never wanted us to talk on things
Second always monitoring my movement wants to know where i am, who i am with, and always talkin about marriage.
Third was an idiot, he was jst too stupid.
None was worth my time.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by ocho(f): 6:00am On Feb 26, 2006
snowsdream:

first wanted everytime to be kissed never wanted us to talk on things 
except for his not wanting to talk things over, angry i'd say wink
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Hotstepper(f): 5:53am On Feb 27, 2006
just one and it didn't work out so we found our wayz but we r still friends, hez dark skinned, 23 by dec. 25th, 6'5 in height and friendly, hez nice and all dat but sumthing happened and we became friendly. am in a relationship now and hoping 4 it 2 be ma last bus stop tongue
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Danasco(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2006
To all the guys here, i say thank u for saying the truth. Iam not a chauvinist so pls all the ladies dont even begin to fight me. I just ask you to be plain.

MERCY: It was all childish thing. no sex, only kisses and some, play. we parted because she wanted me 4 my popularity in sch way back then.

AMINA: She taught me sex. she was older n a spoilt gal. i quit because she might kill me with sex. she actually love me but needed 2 much sex. i didnt understand love then. i remain grateful 2 this one.

HAUWA: I saw love, understanding, maturity, compassion and trust. I was too young 2 marry. some one took her from me. She is married with 3 kids now. kiss

VIC: i learnt to play games with babes. she love money. but reserved respect for me. tribal issue sent us apart. she is nown a model i heard.

ANNE: I felt in love n the religion with tribal thing came 2 play. we seperated but still maitain a very good and cordial r/ship.

? she is an angel. am hooked. no one is taking away this one from me. I have her already for keep. is some one complaining? tongue
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by lilcox(f): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2006
I have dated only 3;
First, high school petty love affair. Had to break up cos we had to move on though it was not formal.
Just knew he stopped being my bf

2nd;
dated him cos i knew i had no boyfriend and because i needed one.
He was the greatest chain smoker av ever seen and also enjoys drinking like mad.
above all, all, he wanted more to the relationship which i wasn't ready for.
We were totally different from each others.
Though still remember the moments spent with him
cos he is really nice.

3rd;
Thats d person i am dating now!
I don't date for the fun of it but for the REAL reason.
still on it
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by IBBFan(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2006
@lilcox

i wish u gud luck n pls keep me informed on any gud single wu's ready 2 build a relationship 4rm a distance.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by smartsoft(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2006
Some kinda pals here are lieing oooo embarassed
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by ocho(f): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2006
cheesy tell us who! i'd like to know wink really! smiley
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by smartsoft(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2006
time will tell
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by retro(f): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2006
I've dated more than 30 boys but i'm in love with ONE. Fact is, he doesn't want to talk to me because of my "life", it's complicated, i'm lost.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Maxflame(m): 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2006
You sound like a very interesting person from your comment, i like complicated people. Oh the joy of decyphering one's temprament.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by smartsoft(m): 3:22am On Mar 02, 2006
Who Sir ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday Please Wish Me Happy Birthday / Dating Nigerian Men / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.