Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

How Many People Have You Dated So Far? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many People Have You Dated So Far? (20213 Views)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2007
Lol
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Gamine(f): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2007
None oooh, nd im d better for it wink
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2007
I trust you are!!!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by OgaMadam(f): 4:58am On Jan 03, 2007
Cabali,

Im sure you are wondering who is this madam following me all these places. Anyways, hush your little mouth, and did i forget to mention that you are grrrrrrrr!!! kiss kiss kiss

umh umh umh, break me off a piece of that! wink

I was hoping to get your attention in the other post but man, you lost me. So i thot i might tell you my thots.

kiss kiss kiss Sleep tyte babie. remember your crush in UK is looking at your pic while you snooze.

UUUhhh i crack me up. grin grin grin grin

from Madam now.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by virozuru(f): 6:37am On Jan 03, 2007
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Okeamu1(m): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2007
well for me, I am not sure if i should call it dating. I guess i am playing with fire by treating girls as guys. If sleeping with a female friend is dating then i guess you can say that i have dated so many women. But your idea of dating is actually loving someone you cherish, then its only one girl I have felt really connected with my whole life and we are still slow and steady
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 8:06am On Jan 03, 2007
OgaMadam:

Cabali,

I'm sure you are wondering who is this madam following me all these places. Anyways, hush your little mouth, and did i forget to mention that you are grrrrrrrr!!! kiss kiss kiss

umh umh umh, break me off a piece of that! wink

I was hoping to get your attention in the other post but man, you lost me. So i thot i might tell you my thoughts.

kiss kiss kiss Sleep tyte babie. remember your crush in UK is looking at your pic while you snooze.

UUUhhh i crack me up. grin grin grin grin

from Madam now.

@OgaMadam I dont seem to see where u indicated ur own figure.
I will be looking around to catch u lol grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by OgaMadam(f): 8:10am On Jan 03, 2007
Chase me Tiger! Grrrrrr wink kiss
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 8:30am On Jan 03, 2007
Trust me, U dont want to be chased

so can u reply the thread now?
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by OgaMadam(f): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2007
Cabali,

what and who are you. are you like some moderator or something. you are really beginning to dumpen the luve i was cooking up for you.

What is it you are really trying to say to me? that i should stop posting. Break it down.

Now.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Viante(f): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2007
Dating? who still dates nowadays, there aint no need to date oooh!
Atleast where im frum we see a guy, like him and marry him!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2007
@ ogamadam. I am only interested in the thread as far as everyone is concerned.

I will really like to know how many peeps u have dated and I wants to know now grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2007
Then I can resume the chase
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by OgaMadam(f): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2007
Now i get it!

I dont tend to date quantity rather quality. As such you will find my dating history limited in the eyes of some.

However, i have had my fair share of "serious relationships" - those would amount to 2.

Does that answer you Q?
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2007
Completely!!! wink

especially the quality part
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2007
meanwhile no. on the way!!!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Viante(f): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2007
I will really like to know how many peeps u have dated and I wants to know now   post by cabali
            i dont care it aint a typo, stupid pple read ya threads b4 postin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by OgaMadam(f): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2007
Viante i dont get you.

Re-phrase, modify or something - we are lost.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2007
@ Viante; u clown that post was meant for my lady ogamadam and she has responded!!!

Who cares about ur stupid-arse type, huh? Last time i checked(which is now) u were very irrelevant and absent so stay that way, ya creep!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by OgaMadam(f): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2007
Cabali

I like that fire in your bones! vrrrooooommmm!!!!

A real man stepping up to it wink
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Viante(f): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2007
lol, yes fire in some ugly bones like that
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by OgaMadam(f): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2007
Dont hate.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2007
No, no Hatred is allowed; I can take that grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by OgaMadam(f): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2007
anything for you.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Viante(f): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2007
hate whut?
if thts his pic rite there' ive got nathing to hate OgaMaram
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by OgaMadam(f): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2007
Viante your clows are showing.

Anyways gotta go.

Good day.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2007
U need the rest dear do so!!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by waffistyle(m): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2007
now married to 1, dated enough to keep life alive, not to much to lose life, cant count
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by McKren(m): 1:31am On Jan 05, 2007
none ! absolute nont!!! at 35? i need help can someone ask me to go and get a life shocked shocked
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by bluenubian(f): 1:37am On Jan 05, 2007
yeah u do need help, especially if u still asking someone to tell u to get a life
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by snazzydawn(f): 1:47am On Jan 05, 2007
Bluenubian where on earth have you been?
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by LiquidMind(m): 1:50am On Jan 05, 2007
I have date so many pussy that it hard for me to count

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. / Today Is My Birthday Please Wish Me Happy Birthday / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.