Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

How Many People Have You Dated So Far? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many People Have You Dated So Far? (20223 Views)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Maxflame(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2006
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by nicetohave(m): 4:46am On Mar 05, 2006
Its hard to tell, back home in Nigeria i had two major dates:

Bisi back when i was 16, my age mate so naturally she "grew" faster than me (im sure you know what i mean) wink

Boyin back when i was 24, three years younger than me, i think she's the only lady i really loved like i never loved before, she broke up with me because her parents were against an ijebuman, and worse still i am not from "The apostolic church" that is what i call double jeopardy, both of us were seriously heartbroken, she's married with two kids now (and im still searching) embarassed

Sharida, an indian lady two years ago in trinidad (we still see each other though, but hey its headed for the rocks cry ) same story, shes indian im Nigga her parents wont hear of it, so we just kinda going with the flow (so poor nicetohave is still searching) cry

the gaps in between my major dates are filled with numerous side attractions, dates that ended after the third outing to the ones that never took off at all, especially now embarassed
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by smartsoft(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2006
in total how many are they ?
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by nicetohave(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2006
Let your imaginations guide you cool
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2006
we dont want imaginations here. if u dont know say they are too much for u to remember shikena!

for me, just let ur imaginations guide u! grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by ocho(f): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2006
see yourself? tongue
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Whitelady1(f): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2006
@ Cabali,
I can just imagine!!!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by ocho(f): 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2006
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by smartsoft(m): 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2006
nah wah ooooo
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Whitelady1(f): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2006
@smartsoft
Na wa for who/what?
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by ocho(f): 1:09am On Mar 08, 2006
abi o.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by 4real(m): 3:58am On Mar 08, 2006
well i think it's 20 no am sorry it's 40 then again if i was to count kemi, temi, chichi, ah my guy lets just say many or na plenty.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by tamia(f): 6:27am On Mar 08, 2006
Jeremy
Why we broke up: the guy wanted sex n na ha i'm not giving u squat

Devon: High School Sweetheart
why we broke up: never date ur best friend

Trey
why we broke up: i really don't know. i still luv him though

Derrick: still playing hanky panky hope we hook up! or have we already hooked up? well i don't know. or should i call it FWB (friends with benefits) well wateva it is i sure am having me some fun.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by smartsoft(m): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2006
hummmm
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by 4real(m): 8:36am On Mar 09, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Maryam: 11:50am On Mar 09, 2006
Titilope (B) - My 1st luv
Why we broke up - Lost of contact
Taiwo (A) -
Why we broke up - He was a player
Abdulaliu (A)
He is d present guy in my life i truly luv him and i pray we spend the rest of our lives together
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Fluffy(f): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2006
I had way too many dates, but there was this one guy

Dream Guy: Ivan sweet, charming and sooo adorable kiss

Reason for break up: Caught him cheating with my bestfriend angry THE BASTARD
I dumped them both.

How do I feel about this guy?: He still makes me go weak at the knees. cry

Would I ever go back to him?: Although I'de never admit it to him, he just knows how to press all the right buttons. embarassed But NO! HELL NO!
He's bad news I gotta be strong.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by 4real(m): 1:39am On Mar 10, 2006
are you sure you would say no, with him pressing the right buttons and do you still need help on those buttons shocked
i can press you know grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by ocho(f): 6:15am On Mar 10, 2006
@Fluffy:yes girl, be strong!!!!! heart breakers aren't worth even a split second of yours. angry
4real: u eh! cheesy
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by venice(f): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2006
There was Thulani
reason for break up:2 timing son of b***t
wuld i go back to him hell no

Michael: Immature, doesn't take life seriously, and will never grow up, i dumped him and am happy right now.

Santos: The man i'm dating right now, he's crazy over me and me too, but it's still fresh, maybe 3 weeks ago, but i think it will work out.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Zahymaka(m): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2006
Nil -- guess I'm weird.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by mamaput(f): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2006
If you are talking about dates I cant count them I dont remember all.
I have gone out with a lot of people.
But going out is not the same as F***ing
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by beyunce(f): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2006
well totally four.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by 4real(m): 2:34am On Mar 29, 2006
you dey try oh just 4
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by dominobaby(f): 3:46am On Mar 29, 2006
Jst 3! Bt i guess i'll leave out deir names aight. First one, realy, realy liked him bt he messed up:asking me for what i cudn't give him! lasted a yr n sum months. Next one, i wasnt ready 4 a relationship bt he pestered, oh boy! But he was too self-centered n conceited! Lasted 4months. Third one, wasn't stil ready, bt sum differences i cudn't live with made me quit! lasted 6 months. Right nw, i am with ma real man whom i love so so much n he does so too.*we r walking down the, *
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by beyunce(f): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2006
4real just 4.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by shadex1(m): 1:38am On Mar 30, 2006
Never been the kind of bloke to  say sh** like this but i think am begining to fall in love with nairaland
Funny Enough.I dont count every girl i have been with my girlfriend if i didnt feel something strong for them though they count me as one so i would say one and i can also call it none because i was so unlucky to fall in love since i was 10yrs old (more than 9 years ago) (was in primary 6) and we were very close n like child's play kinna thing n sometimes get real but we really love eachother.but now we ve not seen each other since we left high school,n i find it hard to fall for another girl though making my choice of girl fall for me is not a problem plus am not really the dating kinna guy though a Every Thug Needs a lady and i need another girl in my life.men!!! its just so sick but mess it men if this girl comes back and tells me she loves me in 10yrs time.amma take her back men, can't get that girl out of my freaking head and its annoying.
sure some peeps out here can gimme some help.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Hotstepper(f): 4:23am On Mar 30, 2006
awww, datz love tongue

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2006
damn right
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by IBBFan(m): 5:31am On Apr 13, 2006
@ocho

i need to hear from you about your past/present/future dates.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by eveseh(f): 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2006
5,but none of them were right for me,

only one of them there was abit right for me,but too bad he's far away now from me
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by eveseh(f): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2006
4 people,4 boys but they aint the mr right for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy / Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.