Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

How Many People Have You Dated So Far? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many People Have You Dated So Far? (20217 Views)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by dolliepie(f): 6:06am On Sep 29, 2006
none whatsoever undecided undecided undecided
okay i never really had d time for it.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by spade: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2006
@acidrop
grin grin grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by acidrop(f): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2006
lol, can u put a pic, up then and let me judge tongue
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by lionheart(m): 5:11am On Sep 30, 2006
I pleading the fifth and taken it 2 my grave with me grin grin grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2006
Well, I think u should!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by coolsimon(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2006
you look beautiful and I want us to be friends
cool_simonc@yahoo.com
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by windywendy(f): 2:29am On Oct 02, 2006
spade:

The People

1.Naydene(South Africa) - She's really possessive. I only agreed because she was my first. I didn't know any better then.
2.Naydene(Nigeria) - She's a real money freak
3.Zainab - She's a flirt and always wants to have sex every minute of the day
4.Linda - I really like her, but she always thinks I'm cheating on her
5.Amanda - She always goes around having sex at her young age(18) and I tagged her the name LovePeddler!
6.Sandra - She was always picking up fights with me so I gave her the name BITCH! I had earlier asked the Nairaland Members for help but I was too late when they started replying. cry
7. Lisa - She tells me she likes me, but I want to take my time

What happened

1. Naydene(South Africa) - She had misplaced jealousies about me and even got angry at me when she saw me talking with my female coursemate at school. She was always comparing me to her ex-boyfriend 'Nosh' (A Bouncer) and this really pissed me off and I had to call it quits with her.

2.Naydene(Nigeria) - She was always bugging me and asking me to buy her stuff that was way beyond my pocket and would stop talking to me whenever I said no. I eventually dumped her when I almost exhausted my bank account.

3.Zainab - She went around sleeping and fucking around with anybody she saw. We never really clicked because I knew
It would have a sad ending. She still stalks me around, but I can handle it.

4. Linda - She thought I was cheating from day one and had sex with one of my "friends" but discovered I wasn't and asked us to come back again but I just thought It was best we quit that relationship.

5. Amanda - She looked trustworthy in the beginning but she turned out to be a faker who had sex at her young age.
We quit the relationship and she got pregnant for either a bus conductor or an egg seller (I can't remember) and ran off to Benin and has never been heard from again. I feel so disgusted I was ever in a relationship with someone like that.

6.Sandra - She was always picking up fights with me and it looked like she enjoyed them. In all the relationships I've had, that one was too fake and I had dubbed it a "Plastic Relationship". We eventually quit when she crossed the line. Ihad wanted to save that particular relationship because I was too tired of having disastrous relationships.

7.Lisa - She keeps telling me she really likes me, but I don't want us to start this relationship because I want to take my time time to understand girls, What they like and what they hate as to keep my relationship safe.

Lessons Learnt

1. Always feel free to say no to girls when they ask you for a relationship and you don't feel the same way
2. Try as much as you can to understand your partner
3. try harder to save your relationship and if you can't WALK!
4. Be careful who you call your friends because they can become the inverse in the face of something that means a lot to you .

And Most of all,
5.Pray to God to keep you safe from the urges of extra-marital sex. You don't have to join in just because everybody is doing it so try not to be easily influenced or seduced by the forces of darkness who take control of your once stable life and ravage it beyond repair

Thanks!
Love, Spade

Hmmmm, you had to go thru all that heartbreak and trauma just to learn these obvious lessons shocked shocked Perhaps you could have just grabbed yourself a good book on relationships or even read the bible (assuming you're a christian) or just simply observe people's lives, and you'ld learn a lot more without all the unnecessary drama.

Anyways, it's really good you learned your lessons. Hope your future relationships are a lot more fulfilling and a lot less dramatic cheesy cheesy grin

As for you wanting to understand girls, forget it dude, it'll never happen. Just know what you want in a woman and look for those qualities. And while you're at it, don't forget to develop in yourself the qualities that'll keep the type of woman that you want to have (i.e the qualities that will make her esteem you highly and want to stay with you). Goodluck my guy cool
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Seun(m): 3:19am On Oct 02, 2006
Officially, I have dated zero girls! cry
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by izoneb(f): 3:22am On Oct 02, 2006
unofficially nko?
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Kadeejah(f): 3:23am On Oct 02, 2006
o0Oh das hella sad seun shocked

@topic
ive been wit 4 guyz
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by momoney1(m): 6:47am On Oct 02, 2006
Officially, I have dated zero girls!

Seun hold your peace oh wetin you mean. i have checked the names of all the Revrend fathers and intending ones in Nigeria didn't find yours. abi na short time you dey go? grin grin grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by acidrop(f): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2006
dated 1 guy so far, we broke, cos i just can stand how he babysit me sad
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by dolliepie(f): 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2006
u mean he follows u round like a puppy? u shld be happy gurl. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2006
I dont know 'bout "like a puppy" though
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Bhola(f): 12:18am On Oct 03, 2006
lionheart:

I pleading the fifth and taken it 2 my grave with me grin grin grin

Better come bribe me now, before I spill the beans. grin grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by acidrop(f): 1:29am On Oct 03, 2006
dollie-pie:

u mean he follows u round like a puppy? u shld be happy girl. cheesy cheesy cheesy
he call it watching out 4 me, undecided, trust me it was so annoying
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2006
and trust me, I know!!!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by momoney1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2006
i hav dated, Doris, Charity, Boma, Christabell, Inoscencial, Amaka, Regina, Mabel, Favour, Ibiba, Esther, Jessica, Obele,Thelma, Joice, Queen, these i could remember and just parted with Blessing few days ago

trying to be sincere
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Uche2nna(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2006
And still Counting? grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by lionheart(m): 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2006
Bhola:

Better come bribe me now, before I spill the beans. grin grin
tongue abeg mind ya business grin grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Ugwumba(m): 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2006
mo money:

i hav dated, Doris, Charity, Boma, Christabell, Inoscencial, Amaka, Regina, Mabel, Favour, Ibiba, Esther, Jessica, Obele,Thelma, Joice, Queen, these i could remember and just parted with Blessing few days ago

trying to be sincere

*frigging, loud-mouthed virgin*
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Bhola(f): 2:02am On Oct 04, 2006
lionheart:

tongue abeg mind ya business grin grin

O tun bu mi. Ma bu mi o. Instead of you bribing me, you dey abuse me. Better pay up now, before I spoil all your runs for here. (laughs evilish)
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by otokx(m): 4:41am On Oct 04, 2006
which one be laughs evilish?
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Bhola(f): 5:30am On Oct 04, 2006
otokx:

which one be laughs evilish?

Broda, you know that kin laugh, when you know something about someone and you fit use am to spoil them runs? Ok, na that kin laugh be evilish.  cheesy grin

Lionheart, no begin fret yet, just come bribe me and all is well. smiley How is school going?
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by segedoo(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2006
hey?!
date ke?
i no dey date na soso appointment i dey get.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by lionheart(m): 12:29am On Oct 05, 2006
school is ok . . . . . studying my black @$$ off undecided
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by chukymoney(m): 12:33am On Oct 05, 2006
i dont understand,does date means hammer too

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by lauryn(f): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2006
lionheart:

school is ok . . . . . studying my black @$$ off undecided

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight grin grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by bondxie(f): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2006
1. Kemi - 18yrs old :- She is kind of freak about money
2. Dunni - 28yrs old : Too Matured for me,Au will u satisfy her sexually, she is one hell of a bitch. Got disvirgin tru her on a mango tree.
3. Esther- 16yrs old:- Good,but cant just setle dwn wiv her.Dont ask me why o!
4: Sylvia -21yrs old : Possesed all i want in a woman,but very extravagant,lousy,can nag and above all, she is violent tempered
5: Tope - 21yrs old : She has a steady girl bk in skool but still wan me to do the service at home.
6: Tola - 21yrs old : Good for me,and i cant place anythin against her
7: Ife - 27yrs old : My Ideal Woman, Finaly settled dwn wiv Her.Ko easy, to get a virtue woman, no be joke.U ve to be favoured.

Why we Broke up ?
==========================================================================================

1. Kemi : Cos of our family altitude toward the relationship
2. Dunni : Infedelity,A.I.D.S
3. Esther: Distance,
4. Sylvia : Infidelity,quit in a dramatic way
5: Tope : Encourage her to stick wiv her man. Quit afterward
6: Tola : Distance, and the prospect for us to get married is slim,so i quit

Well just learnt that :-

1. How to manage distance cos it is bound to occur in any relationship
2. How to manage crisis cos u cant run away from it,
3. Be more resposible in words and actions
4. Appreciate others personalities in terms of thier altitude,behaviour,traits,e.t.c
5. Above all,Trusting not in Man/Woman except God. So right now i dont trust my wife, am trusting God for her life.Cos in Him alone i cannot be disappointed
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by amaka1(f): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2006
none
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by acidrop(f): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2006
bondxie:

1. Kemi - 18yrs old :- She is kind of freak about money
2. Dunni - 28yrs old : Too Matured for me,Au will u satisfy her sexually, she is one hell of a bitch. Got disvirgin tru her on a mango tree.
3. Esther- 16yrs old:- Good,but can't just setle dwn with her.Dont ask me why o!
4: Sylvia -21yrs old : Possesed all i want in a woman,but very extravagant,lousy,can nag and above all, she is violent tempered
5: Tope - 21yrs old : She has a steady girl bk in school but still wan me to do the service at home.
6: Tola - 21yrs old : Good for me,and i can't place anythin against her
7: Ife - 27yrs old : My Ideal Woman, Finaly settled dwn with Her.Ko easy, to get a virtue woman, no be joke.U ve to be favoured.

Why we Broke up ?
==========================================================================================

1. Kemi : Cos of our family altitude toward the relationship
2. Dunni : Infedelity,A.I.D.S
3. Esther: Distance,
4. Sylvia : Infidelity,quit in a dramatic way
5: Tope : Encourage her to stick with her man. Quit afterward
6: Tola : Distance, and the prospect for us to get married is slim,so i quit

Well just learnt that :-

1. How to manage distance because it is bound to occur in any relationship
2. How to manage crisis because u can't run away from it,
3. Be more resposible in words and actions
4. Appreciate others personalities in terms of their altitude,behaviour,traits,e.t.c
5. Above all,Trusting not in Man/Woman except God. So right now i don't trust my wife, am trusting God for her life.Cos in Him alone i cannot be disappointed

just couldnt help but notice the age bracket, from 18 to 28, even 16, man hw old are u? undecided
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Phenom(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2006
be like say some of d giels here dey talk about me, lol, just kiddin,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy / Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! / What Brings Out The Worst In People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.