Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding (54671 Views)

Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by dogmax(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Then what is happening to this generation? If a man will spend everything he has just to say I do to a girl and the only to pay him back for removing from single and searching market is to cheat few days before marriage. Then I give up to such a lady

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by dogmax(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
That means this cheating of a thing is no longer men's things oh.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by MufasaLion: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
She can cheat a day before her wedding and days after.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by MufasaLion: 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Never take any girl attached to her ex seriously. If she cannot cut off from the ex, better move.

Word!
Preach!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by MufasaLion: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
duro4chang:
It happens. It happened to a friend of nine some years back. She said she came to give a parting gift. My friend attended her wedding. During the period of greeting my friend went to her to congratulate her and she said 'I hope the congratulation is from the bottom of your heart'. But expectedly the marriage did not last a year.

grin grin grin

Normal thing.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by MufasaLion: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dahunsipaul:
lol this one is not dem say or I heard, it happened live to me, it’s not I heard.
I bleeped her In November and her wedding was in December 12 2020 to her guy coming from abroad, call I to farewell 2 days Marathon.

LMAO

I won't talk about mine.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by duro4chang(m): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin
Normal thing.
You don minit?
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by MufasaLion: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
duro4chang:
You don minit?

I meant it. It's norms.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by duro4chang(m): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

I meant it. It's norms.
Normal ?
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by MufasaLion: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
duro4chang:
Normal ?

It's bad but at the same time it happens always. It's a hard thing to curb these days because the husband will never find out.

You can only hear these stories among guys but a woman will never spit it out not even to her friends except in very rare cases.

I know what I'm taking about.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by duro4chang(m): 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

It's bad but at the same time it happens always. It's a hard thing to curb these days because the husband will never find out.

You can only hear these stories among guys but a woman will never spit it out not even to her friends except in very rare cases.

I know what I'm taking about.
Hmmm. End time thing.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by MufasaLion: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
duro4chang:
Hmmm. End time thing.

Lol

Welcome to the new age!
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by AutoChick4U(f): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
chiemmanuel:
it actually was, as he succeeded in convincing her, but his absence hastened the divorce
Well, she don mark register. Too bad she couldn't make it last a lifetime
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by IamKizzbrown10(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
Very possible
Early this year i had sex with my ex classmate who was about to get marry in 4 days. But i regreted it after

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by duro4chang(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol
Welcome to the new age!
Enjoy your thing while it lasts.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by MufasaLion: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
duro4chang:
Enjoy your thing while it lasts.

So because I gave my opinion on something makes it my thing? Wow! Unbelievable!
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
She will even organize a sex party
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Michelle55: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Yeah! It's 150% possible if the lady isn't into you or the ex gbola makes more sense than yours cool
She might even give you the best acrobatics style a day to her wedding sef and promise to come visit you the next weekend only if you didn't find out she's getting married before the next visitation smiley
Now, put your mind at rest and let the rest of us be mbok.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by dogmax(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
But if a man is aware of the girl getting married in few days time, he is not supposed to have sex with her for God sake because her bride price have been paid already. Traditionally she is married.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by dogmax(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
We really need to help the future generations by getting things right in this present time. The future is in our hands

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by luizpippo(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
It is common.

What i noted is don't scope a girl with funds and promise of marriage in order to take her from her boyfriend.

You'd see guys who are well to do, appear out of the blues and try to snatch one fine babe from an hustling guy, using funds to cajole her, her family and friends, when she finally give in, some go to their ex for last minute gbenshing while some return to their ex whenever any little issue rises in the marriage.

If you don't stroke the couchie better than the ex, then you absolutely played yourself.

16 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Greatzeus(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
That wouldn't make sense at all,but likel the wisest man said " There's nothing new under the sun"

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by duro4chang(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

So because I gave my opinion on something makes it my thing? Wow! Unbelievable!
We are just joking. Don't take it serious.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by lastchild: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
The truth is, the bond between ex's are always strong, and Satan usually capitalize there to bring them back to sex romp.

people cheat few days to wedding, on a wedding day, after wedding

5 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bornsinner7:
What a question!!
Honestly.
Sometimes the kind of threads I see on Nairaland purges me.
Married people dine with EXs and here is someone putting up such a thread for discussion.
It's amazing.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dem no dey do am?
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by 2rez: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
As we dey have this convo so, it's happening somewhere. Meanwhile, this week Saturday na their wedding... Op, things dey happen for inside life. Anyway, collect for a copacetic night rest.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Iceberghill(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
I Bleep my ex 2 weeks to her weeding it was an arrange marriage to her father's friend so she was not happy about it she ask me to bleep her for the last time

5 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Afostev11(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Very well, that's why statistics have it that 40% of first child are mostly to be bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Chuky7(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by dogmax(m): 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Some people here are happy doing this without no regret. When I was told of this I thought it was all fabricated stories

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
dogmax:
But if a man is aware of the girl getting married in few days time, he is not supposed to have sex with her for God sake because her bride price have been paid already. Traditionally she is married.

S'oro niyen? The LovePeddler should take more blame unless she's under duress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) / Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo / Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.