Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding (54665 Views)

Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Verysmart101: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mitishi:
Not a bad thing, she's doing a sending off party for her clients.
Urs will do same to you.!! Fool
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by jaxxy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
dogmax:
Is it possible for a girl to cheat with her ex few days fee days to her wedding. I still find it difficult in believing it but people keep narrating how they made love to a girl few days to wedding and even a day to wedding night. I know is common in many men but in women I doubt it happens. I need to know is possible

Just know If a guy can do it a gal can sure do it. Depends on how who the other person is to her and the circumstances. Some even do it on Bach eve. shocked

And yes it’s completely wrong for both parties.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Dcaliphate(m): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
AutoChick4U:
How does the guy expect such to work? Marry who genuinely loves you.
How do u know who genuinely loves u?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by TWLifestyle: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
dogmax:
Then what is happening to this generation? If a man will spend everything he has just to say I do to a girl and the only to pay him back for removing from single and searching market is to cheat few days before marriage. Then I give up to such a lady
lol - she didn't remove him from single and searching market too ? This entitlement thing is a serious problem for you guys - how would marriage not crash when one party thinks he is doing the other a favour by marryng her .

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by zedegit: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
KensonAbule:
13Days even far self.
The one that happened under my nose in a hotel used to work.
A lady lounge her Boyfriend in same Hotel she lounged with her Husband-To-Be.
Me, as a room keeper what do I know.
I was thinking, he's her Brother, but when I caught them, weytin concern me.
She drove out with her Man, to the Church for her wedding, only to come back some minutes after, acting as if, she forgot something and she went straight to her Boyfriend's room, to give him the last S**. And later went back for her wedding.
After that day, even my relationship was affected. I finds it hard to trust ladies now.

Are you sure this happened? shocked

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by descartes400: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
I don't know how to keep friendship with my Ex'.. not to talk of being friends with the ones that rejected my honest love advances..so the possibility of having one last fling with an Ex that's about to marry is impossible to..me! This Boundary I do not cross!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Godbless3(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
It happen to my guy once. My guy ex was about to get married but a day to their marraige, she visited my guy for 1 last fvck only for the guy to excuse her commot for house to buy something and never returns. The guy even sleep at another of our friends barbing salon. Fear FEE-MALE

8 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by TWLifestyle: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Its wonderful seeing women giving men exactly what they deserve nowadays . You created a culture of men cheating without remorse but expect loyalty . Lol - no be so e dey work.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Fiscus105(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
jaxxy:

Just know If a guy can do it a gal can sure do it. Depends on how who the other person is to her and the circumstances. Some even do it on Bach eve. shocked

And yes it’s completely wrong for both parties.

U remember a fresh husband that died of magu wen we were younger, he died a shameful death on the day of her wedding, after wedding, he and wife came back home, by 7pm he went outside to service side chick, it was his corpse they brought back from hotel.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by TWLifestyle: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Well, she don mark register. Too bad she couldn't make it last a lifetime
many women nowadays just marry to mark register, wear wedding dress , have kids etc majority of Nigerian men are not marriage material , sorry to say .

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by zanshi: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Thats why i encourage every Nigerian man to get Magun and keep their home sane, the day she goes to go an nack agbacko, even her family would be humbled.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Ubanz: 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
Yeah,it does happen.
One was telling me how she will so miss me, just a couple of days to her wedding. I was also invited to the wedding.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by TWLifestyle: 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
dogmax:
But if a man is aware of the girl getting married in few days time, he is not supposed to have sex with her for God sake because her bride price have been paid already. Traditionally she is married.
looooooooooooool ! Why shouldn't he ? Don't men fvck ex - girlfriends before they get married and continue fvcking other womwn after they get married? Why do you sound so panicked at women doing same ? Pls married women too like variety o - variety is not only for husband o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by TWLifestyle: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Newboss:
Bring the toto, we go fûck am. Na today? Abegi, give aboki suya to toast. Yeye dey smell
thank you , oga mi, we need more men like you . No be only married men deserve variety nah!

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by TWLifestyle: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
Chatflick:
A girl in the compound where I stayed two years back was engaged and even did traditional marriage but to my greatest surprise, another guy came one day like that and bleeped her. Funny thing is she was moaning so loud that I could hear it. Some girls are worse than demons.

My ex girlfriend once had sex with me despite being engaged. Funny thing is she cheated on me when we were dating with the guy then started dating the guy up till engagement and cheated on him with me. Karma na legend aje
girls are worse than demons because of small cheating ? So what should we now call men ? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by TWLifestyle: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
zanshi:
Thats why i encourage every Nigerian man to get Magun and keep their home sane, the day she goes to go an nack agbacko, even her family would be humbled.
lol - magun ko, mugun ni ! U would be the easiest person to cheat on if you beliieve youv laced your wife with nonsense magun- I don't know where you people get the idea that this nonsense jazz thing works .

6 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Koralords: 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
It’s very common na,was onces at the swimming pool side of a hotel listening to a guy and a babes chat,had an engagement ring talking about her wedding thought the guy was the one she wanted to marry latter found out the guy was her ex in sch,
Before long the guy called porter let them open the back door for them carry an enter room,I was just laughing fear woman
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Xtopherprince(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
TWLifestyle:
Its wonderful seeing women giving men exactly what they deserve nowadays . You created a culture of men cheating without remorse but expect loyalty . Lol - no be so e dey work.

Irony of it is that the cheating is still with fellow men. So I don't know what to make of your comment.

I've got this ex, we was dating and boom, she told me she's engaged to someone she just met the previous month. I cried, she cried, we move. Fast forward two weeks later, same girl showed up at my door. To cut the story short, we're in a parallel relationship lol. The husband to be is in the abroad. This affair is likely to continue till she gets married this December.

But I just got a new offer in Ogun State and I'd be leaving Port Harcourt in a months time. She's already talking bout coming to visit when I settle down, but I think I've had enough.

Moral of my story is that you don't just show up from the abroad and ask a lady who is in a relationship to marry you. Like I don't understand, what do you think was gonna happen?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by LordReed(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
2rez:
As we dey have this convo so, it's happening somewhere. Meanwhile, this week Saturday na their wedding... Op, things dey happen for inside life. Anyway, collect for a copacetic night rest.

Correct guy!
[img]https://c./yXX1-n_0cogAAAAS/tongue-smoking.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Epicji: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Yes very very possible. Its happened to me.but l decided not to b banging her since she was going to get married. One week to d marriage we were still cohabiting - in my house.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Quaddafi29: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
That's why u should be wary of ur first child
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
NiceMen:

I had switch accounts to answer this.

Some time last year a babe I was off and on with wanted to come see me and was willing to fork me like never before.

I have never seen her like that and I kept asking her that I doubt her. She was willing fork me in styles..., the urge and desperation was pretty obvious.

Well, I agreed and she was on her way. I she was coming from Abuja when her man called my phone and told me to tell her to go back.

Apparently, dude had been reading her whatsapp chat.

I told her what happened and she asked for the phone number. I sent it and she screamed that it's her husband to be...

Few days to their wedding, we spoke and she still wants to do it after their marriage. I stopped talking to her since then and deleted everything.

And the reason I did that is because I put myself in the shoes of the guy cos I have been through such before where a girl chose another guy over me.

This girl is very much attached to me and I am aware.

All I want to say is that it happens. Women are emotional beings and whoever has their emotion under control is their king. They are very illogical beings.

Also, try to avoid being too nice to them by avoiding good sexual talks. Try to bring out the bitch in them furck them good. Even the holiest of them want to be furked badly.
Can you elaborate on "avoiding good sexual talks"?
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by loveth360(f): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
KensonAbule:
13Days even far self.
The one that happened under my nose in a hotel used to work.
A lady lounge her Boyfriend in same Hotel she lounged with her Husband-To-Be.
Me, as a room keeper what do I know.
I was thinking, he's her Brother, but when I caught them, weytin concern me.
She drove out with her Man, to the Church for her wedding, only to come back some minutes after, acting as if, she forgot something and she went straight to her Boyfriend's room, to give him the last S**. And later went back for her wedding.
After that day, even my relationship was affected. I finds it hard to trust ladies now.
Lies
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
Quaddafi29:
That's why u should be wary of ur first child
Why be wary when you can conduct a DNA test during the pregnancy?
When I get married, all my kids will go through a DNA test even before they are born.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by adisanasir(m): 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Thunder fire the lady
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Caramia2020(m): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
TWLifestyle:
looooooool , when men are cheating up and down we wont hear you people talking about shame - abeg , free women joor- you think is only penis that doesn't like eating only one type of food ?
We are aware that most men are promiscuous but there are also responsible men n u know dat paternity fraud is on d rise. Both parties need discipline.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Skillsnigeria: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
The lord will deliver una in this country
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol - she didn't remove him from single and searching market too ? This entitlement thing is a serious problem for you guys - how would marriage not crash when one party thinks he is doing the other a favour by marryng her .
Yeah he's doing her a favour by removing her from her father's house and bringing her into his roof,
He's now responsible for everything about her.
A woman can never approach a man to pay his groom price and bring him under her roof for marriage, so until then the men do the women a favour by marrying them.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by ThatAppleGuy: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Don't try to play Mr. Nice guy to your spouse. If you say because your wife is an "SU" and decide to "avoid good sexual talks" with her; you may be exposing her to guys who are not scared to say such things in her presence, hereby leading to her having some fantasies she'd want to satisfy.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
loveth360:
Lies
The one that happened between the FCMB Md and the manager's wife is a lie too right?
If women can cheat in Marriage, why do you think they can't cheat before marriage?

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Scarcity234: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Well... I made my ex cum a week before her marriage.

So it's possible.

See, just yesterday, someone was gisting about a girl who was screwed in a hotel facing the Ka'aba in Mecca.

If someone would go and commit adultery + fornication during Hajj in the holiest of sites ( supposedly infront of Allah)... then NOTHING is impossible.
you know she was getting married and still slept with her?

You're worse!
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by NiceMen: 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

sorry i omitted "not" is there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Landlord Caught Secondary School Student Having Sex With His Wife In Zimbabwe / Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.