Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding (54675 Views)

Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by MaxiB1242: 12:24am On Aug 31, 2021
Yes of course. Shits happens. Even me self e get one of my ex wey put pepper for my eyes before we break up I dey wait till her marriage time
She go hear from me.. na me and her husband go dey share her f..k

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by SweetiliciousD: 12:25am On Aug 31, 2021
This happens 250% of the times. The babe will come to clean your house and buy you special gifts cos you rendered good service and then sleepover if possible.

Fear who no fear ex-thingy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by dogmax(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2021
God should just end this world because we have seen it all

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by blackboy(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
This is not breaking news..e don dey happen tey tey. It happens happened and will ...
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by crafteck(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
See as una dey talk am like say na big deal. Hypocrites everywhere, emotions, biology and chemistry of human bodies are crazy and can defeat morals

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by xynerise: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
Are you new to this rotten world?
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by deeva2: 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
TAKE HEART BRO AND MOVE ON
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by NairaMaster1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
AutoChick4U:
I've heard it happens o especially those you used money to steal from their broke boyfriends.

You fit do am as I see

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by BarrElChapo(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
undecided you sound very naive
dogmax:
Is it possible for a girl to cheat with her ex few days fee days to her wedding. I still find it difficult in believing it but people keep narrating how they made love to a girl few days to wedding and even a day to wedding night. I know is common in many men but in women I doubt it happens. I need to know is possible

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Newboss(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bring the toto, we go fûck am. Na today? Abegi, give aboki suya to toast. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by sabreal: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
dogmax:
Is it possible for a girl to cheat with her ex few days fee days to her wedding. I still find it difficult in believing it but people keep narrating how they made love to a girl few days to wedding and even a day to wedding night. I know is common in many men but in women I doubt it happens. I need to know is possible

Very possible

They call it game
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by NairaMaster1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
dogmax:
I know that unfaithfulness is getting high day by day but I was thinking that a woman will respect herself at least knowing that her marriage is in few days time. But with all this discussion I can believe with you that it is the reason why some men are training children that are not theirs. Mostly first born.

You have caused many fathers to be in sober reflection today. Especially the after 9 months.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by KensonAbule(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
13Days even far self.
The one that happened under my nose in a hotel used to work.
A lady lounge her Boyfriend in same Hotel she lounged with her Husband-To-Be.
Me, as a room keeper what do I know.
I was thinking, he's her Brother, but when I caught them, weytin concern me.
She drove out with her Man, to the Church for her wedding, only to come back some minutes after, acting as if, she forgot something and she went straight to her Boyfriend's room, to give him the last S**. And later went back for her wedding.
After that day, even my relationship was affected. I finds it hard to trust ladies now.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Thinkfree(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Yes, my ex spent two nights with me in a hotel. She and her present husband came to were i was for their pre wedding pictures and when they were done she had to lie that she would be staying with her uncle for 3 days.
Guess what happened? She went to uncle's house and lied again that she will be staying with her female friend, but she ended up in hotel where she invited me over where we spent two nights out of the 21 days count down to their wedding.

May God forgive me
I want to meet the guy and apologise.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nothing is impossible for that gender
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Totilopussylick(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
It happens
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lol...
Trust a woman at your own peril..

6 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Jackbaur88: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
I know a distant cousin who was sleeping with a man on Friday night, the night to her wedding day on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Totilopussylick(m): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
KensonAbule:
13Days even far self.
The one that happened under my nose in a hotel used to work.
A lady lounge her Boyfriend in same Hotel she lounged with her Husband-To-Be.
Me, as a room keeper what do I know.
I was thinking, he's her Brother, but when I caught them, weytin concern me.
She drove out with her Man, to the Church for her wedding, only to come back some minutes after, acting as if, she forgot something and she went straight to her Boyfriend's room, to give him the last S**. And later went back for her wedding.
After that day, even my relationship was affected. I finds it hard to trust ladies now.
people can lie sha

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Mitishi: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
Not a bad thing, she's doing a sending off party for her clients.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Totilopussylick(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
Jackbaur88:
I know a distant cousin who was sleeping with a man on Friday night, the night to her wedding day on Saturday.

unrepentant liers everywhere.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
Even before she receives her ring in the alter. She can still cheat using her eyes.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Prettychild(f): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
[quote author=Dahunsipaul post=105319195]lol this one is not dem say or I heard, it happened live to me, it’s not I heard.
I bleeped her In November and her wedding was in December 12 2020 to her guy coming from abroad, call I to farewell 2 days Marathon.

[/quote
And you are happy? SMH
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Chatflick(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
A girl in the compound where I stayed two years back was engaged and even did traditional marriage but to my greatest surprise, another guy came one day like that and bleeped her. Funny thing is she was moaning so loud that I could hear it. Some girls are worse than demons.

My ex girlfriend once had sex with me despite being engaged. Funny thing is she cheated on me when we were dating with the guy then started dating the guy up till engagement and cheated on him with me. Karma na legend aje

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by desire4love: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
If a woman can have guts to sleep with a man in marriage, what stops her from sleeping with her ex a day prior to wedding.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by NiceMen: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
dogmax:

I had switch accounts to answer this.

Some time last year a babe I was off and on with wanted to come see me and was willing to fork me like never before.

I have never seen her like that and I kept asking her that I doubt her. She was willing fork me in styles..., the urge and desperation was pretty obvious.

Well, I agreed and she was on her way. I she was coming from Abuja when her man called my phone and told me to tell her to go back.

Apparently, dude had been reading her whatsapp chat.

I told her what happened and she asked for the phone number. I sent it and she screamed that it's her husband to be...

Few days to their wedding, we spoke and she still wants to do it after their marriage. I stopped talking to her since then and deleted everything.

And the reason I did that is because I put myself in the shoes of the guy cos I have been through such before where a girl chose another guy over me.

This girl is very much attached to me and I am aware.

All I want to say is that it happens. Women are emotional beings and whoever has their emotion under control is their king. They are very illogical beings.

Also, try to avoid being too nice to them by not avoiding good sexual talks. Try to bring out the bitch in them furck them good. Even the holiest of them want to be furked badly.

25 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by AutoChick4U(f): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
NairaMaster1:

You fit do am as I see
Highly impossible
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Kajaard: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Even on their wedding day,who wor package go still package...
I even heard a story of a woman who lodged a room for her ex in the same hotel that she and her husband went to do their honey moon..But trust africans,na once one aproko cast am..That was how the woman crashed her marriage with her own hands..

The same thing happened in Port Harcourt some years back.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by TWLifestyle: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Caramia2020:
So after d cheating wat is next Adultery. Shameful
looooooool , when men are cheating up and down we wont hear you people talking about shame - abeg , free women joor- you think is only penis that doesn't like eating only one type of food ?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by desire4love: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
If a woman had the guts to sleep with another man in her marriage, what stops her from sleeping with her ex a day prior to her wedding?

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Tannhauser(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin

When you insist on winning a woman with the size of your wallet rather than winning her heart she will always cheat on you with the REAL MAN her heart craves...even on your wedding night. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) / Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo / Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.