Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding (54669 Views)

Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by JOACHINpedro: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
No wonder my guy always say
"Las las na cooperate olosho most of us go marry"
I'm going to the monastery jareh, this emotional union no fit me
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by tafat: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
this na just wetin dey
AutoChick4U:
Never take any girl attached to her ex seriously. If she cannot cut off from the ex, better move.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Scarcity234:
you know she was getting married and still slept with her?

You're worse!
He's not worse, he didn't force the devil, if he didn't smash she would have taken it elsewhere like a vendor.
Both of them sinned Btw
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by loveth360(f): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

The one that happened between the FCMB Md and the manager's wife is a lie too right?
If women can cheat in Marriage, why do you think they can't cheat before marriage?
Yes woman can cheat before marriage but that story of a woman coming back from church to have sex then go to continue the wedding.

Bro that's lie.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Harmani007: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
[qucorrectote author=youngest85 post=105311621]No o, Amadioha will strike her dead[/quote]
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by DrayZee: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
TWLifestyle:
Its wonderful seeing women giving men exactly what they deserve nowadays . You created a culture of men cheating without remorse but expect loyalty . Lol - no be so e dey work.
So the cheating nature of women is because of men?
Accountability is always far from you people.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
someone close go bleep a day after dem come pay her bride price
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by imagrg(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Marriage doesn't hold a nyphomaniac back from doing it with other men.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by AutoChick4U(f): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
Dcaliphate:

How do u know who genuinely loves u?
They'll show it in their actions.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by GboyegaD(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
zanshi:
Thats why i encourage every Nigerian man to get Magun and keep their home sane, the day she goes to go an nack agbacko, even her family would be humbled.

One of the most stupiid thing one can read on NL. Why not say you want to kill another man's daughter? Do you know the effect if she doesn't cheat as you expected? Please think before you write your comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by AutoChick4U(f): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Boni7676:
Good one
What's with the pictures?
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by zanshi: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol - magun ko, mugun ni ! U would be the easiest person to cheat on if you beliieve youv laced your wife with nonsense magun- I don't know where you people get the idea that this nonsense jazz thing works .

k
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Moji12(f): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
dogmax:
Is it possible for a girl to cheat with her ex few days fee days to her wedding. I still find it difficult in believing it but people keep narrating how they made love to a girl few days to wedding and even a day to wedding night. [/b]I know is common in many men but in women I doubt it happens.[b] I need to know is possible
You know it is common in some men but you doubt it happens with women abeg do the men sleep with themselves or does it not take two to tango? Abi which kind talk be? Who do the men do it with? If it is possible with the men then it is possible with the women.
They are both helping their ministries.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Angelfrost(m): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
chiemmanuel:
he believed his money can change her mind

The dumbest lie ever told, and ever believed...

A wealthy cheater will even cheat with a filthy pauper!
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by AutoChick4U(f): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Xtopherprince:

Irony of it is that the cheating is still with fellow men. So I don't know what to make of your comment.

I've got this ex, we was dating and boom, she told me she's engaged to someone she just met the previous month. I cried, she cried, we move. Fast forward two weeks later, same girl showed up at my door. To cut the story short, we're in a parallel relationship lol. The husband to be is in the abroad. This affair is likely to continue till she gets married this December.

But I just got a new offer in Ogun State and I'd be leaving Port Harcourt in a months time. She's already talking bout coming to visit when I settle down, but I think I've had enough.

Moral of my story is that you don't just show up from the abroad and ask a lady who is in a relationship to marry you. Like I don't understand, what do you think was gonna happen?
That ur gf na longthroat

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Dahunsipaul(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
[quote author=Prettychild post=105352222][/quote]

What’s with you girls and this and you are happy, am I suppose to be sad or crying? And I never even implied I’m happy or sad! The thing just Dey pain you I no know why
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Myhusband(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
nothing new about that really, my brother once told me about a lady they served together in Ebonyi, she had done introduction with her husband and yet she was living couples life with another corper for good a year, she cooked and wash the Guy's clothes even with her money sometimes

her man visited and she left the room to a friend room, pretended she's sharing room with the lady, the guy she's living couples life with was just pitying the man, a month to POP was their wedding (engagement and church wedding) aunty aborted for this corper before going ahead to Delta state for her wedding anniversary

I was so cold hearing that weird story

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by gidado14(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
dogmax:
Is it possible for a girl to cheat with her ex few days fee days to her wedding. I still find it difficult in believing it but people keep narrating how they made love to a girl few days to wedding and even a day to wedding night. I know is common in many men but in women I doubt it happens. I need to know is possible

am telling they will especially if you have a longer relationship
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by freshalien: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Well... I made my ex cum a week before her marriage.

So it's possible.

See, just yesterday, someone was gisting about a girl who was screwed in a hotel facing the Ka'aba in Mecca.

If someone would go and commit adultery + fornication during Hajj in the holiest of sites ( supposedly infront of Allah)... then NOTHING is impossible.

But the girl didn’t Bleep herself, she had sex with someone. Why do you guys always want to paint ladies as hoes and yourselves as saints. Both the man and the woman committed fornication facing an muslim holy place. And please don’t try to cover up by saying it is because the conversation was about women, hence you talked only about only the lady. Hypocrites everywhere! Geez!
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by bayocanny: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
TWLifestyle:
many women nowadays just marry to mark register, wear wedding dress , have kids etc majority of Nigerian men are not marriage material , sorry to say .

Vice versa
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by robinsonnunto: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
What if Amadioha doesnt?
youngest85:
No o, Amadioha will strike her dead
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by ukaface(f): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
Men do it

So why shouldn't females do it too??

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Lastmankc(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
Dahunsipaul:
lol this one is not dem say or I heard, it happened live to me, it’s not I heard.
I bleeped her In November and her wedding was in December 12 2020 to her guy coming from abroad, call I to farewell 2 days Marathon.

Nah me go bang your wife too
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by victorjoe(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
I remember one incident in PH many years ago. The babe just surprised the guy with her wedding announcement. Meanwhile the guy was seriously the inlove with her. Because he was seriously heart broken, she wanted to go and console him. Na so she carry her leg Waka go visit the guy a day to her trad.

Long story short, her saving grace was that she told her brides maid where she was going. The guy man did not only bang, he kidnapped her and said he was going to spoil that wedding cos no one knows where she was. He did not allow her leave meanwhile family members were looking for her at home. Na night her family members come storm the place and forcefully took her home.

This thing happened years ago just around when we started using cell phones in Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Idamond: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Thinkfree:
Yes, my ex spent two nights with me in a hotel. She and her present husband came to were i was for their pre wedding pictures and when they were done she had to lie that she would be staying with her uncle for 3 days.
Guess what happened? She went to uncle's house and lied again that she will be staying with her female friend, but she ended up in hotel where she invited me over where we spent two nights out of the 21 days count down to their wedding.

May God forgive me
I want to meet the guy and apologise.

abeg no do u go scatter the marriage, u for insist then now too late..u can even lost ur life sef so pray God forgive and move on

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Mosopzy23: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
Very possible. It happens when a girl date a man for money or other material needs or succinctly when a man is being used as a means to an end by a lady.

Do you want to work from home, office or anywhere without any stress and still make considerable income. All you need is an internet enabled phone with a targeted audience. Check my signature for the right plug.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by ProfGday(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Well... I made my ex cum a week before her marriage.

So it's possible.

See, just yesterday, someone was gisting about a girl who was screwed in a hotel facing the Ka'aba in Mecca.

If someone would go and commit adultery + fornication during Hajj in the holiest of sites ( supposedly infront of Allah)... then NOTHING is impossible.

Stop displaying your ignorance in the public,no where I repeat is HOLY SITE..

Know that and be cure from ignorance. Peace
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Tripleoluwa(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
My cousin got an sms from a girl who refused to date him, that she would be driving past his house. This was Thursday, just 2 days to her wedding. He was at my side when this sms popped in.

He drove home and came back later to regale me with a colorful account of how they almost killed each other on the bed. Four good times they did it.

The hubby-to-be wanted some bed action in the evening but she rejected saying she was tired from preparing for the wedding. She sent another text to my cousin that she rejected her fiance's bed action because her kpekus was swollen.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by DigitB: 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
It happened to my guy last year.

Her ex girlfriend cu.m on his d.ick a week to her wedding.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by DigitB: 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
It happened to my guy last year.

Her ex girlfriend cu.m on his d.ick a week to her wedding.

These Nairaland bots think say dem wise grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by poweredcom(m): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
This is the reason peolle keep Insulting women of today they are just fish brain

Many of them are just pigs walking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) / Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo / Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.