Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding (54667 Views)

Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by TWLifestyle: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
DrayZee:

So the cheating nature of women is because of men?
Accountability is always far from you people.

" like a compass needle that always points north - a mans accusinf finger always finds a woman , always !"

Khaled Hosseini

who blames womwn for infertility despite the fact that causes of infertility are nearly equal between men and women ? Who blames womwn for not giving birth to make children despite sex of offspring being the man's fault ? Who blames womwn for rapes that happen to them despite the women being the victim ? Who blames women for men's immorality ? Who blamed women for the fall of mankind in the tale of fables called the bible ? If any gender cannot take responsibility It is definitely men .

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by TWLifestyle: 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Yeah he's doing her a favour by removing her from her father's house and bringing her into his roof,
He's now responsible for everything about her.
A woman can never approach a man to pay his groom price and bring him under her roof for marriage, so until then the men do the women a favour by marrying them.
lol - we will see who is doing who a favour soonest . Until we renegotiate this rubbish contraption called marriage to suit women equally . Feminists won't rest . Enu e la wa.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by TWLifestyle: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
Xtopherprince:

Irony of it is that the cheating is still with fellow men. So I don't know what to make of your comment.

I've got this ex, we was dating and boom, she told me she's engaged to someone she just met the previous month. I cried, she cried, we move. Fast forward two weeks later, same girl showed up at my door. To cut the story short, we're in a parallel relationship lol. The husband to be is in the abroad. This affair is likely to continue till she gets married this December.

But I just got a new offer in Ogun State and I'd be leaving Port Harcourt in a months time. She's already talking bout coming to visit when I settle down, but I think I've had enough.

Moral of my story is that you don't just show up from the abroad and ask a lady who is in a relationship to marry you. Like I don't understand, what do you think was gonna happen?
who are they supposed to cheat with before ? Although some women still cheat with other women o - that's another angle . Thank you for your service to womanity.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by dogmax(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
Those women need their brain examine. But that could bring bad luck to the marriage. You know marriage is a blessing and comes with it's favour from God
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by afesco: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
dogmax:
Is it possible for a girl to cheat with her ex few days fee days to her wedding. I still find it difficult in believing it but people keep narrating how they made love to a girl few days to wedding and even a day to wedding night. I know is common in many men but in women I doubt it happens. I need to know is possible
If it is possible for a guy to cheat few days to his wedding, then it is possible for a girl to cheat too

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by capnies: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

It's bad but at the same time it happens always. It's a hard thing to curb these days because the husband will never find out.

You can only hear these stories among guys but a woman will never spit it out not even to her friends except in very rare cases.

I know what I'm taking about.

ALL THESE HAPPENS BECAUSE MEN MARRY NON VIRGINS, WHEN OUR PARENTS EMPHASIZED ON VIRGINITY THIS IS ONE OF REASONS
THE PRIDE PRICE MEN PAY TO A GIRLS FAMILY IS FOR HER VIRGINITY; BUT TODAY MEN DON'T CARE THEY CAN EVEN HAVE FIVESOME WITH THEIR WIVES SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT

6 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Munzy14(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
AutoChick4U:
I've heard it happens o especially those you used money to steal from their broke boyfriends.
Exactly...100%

Witnessed such...Wetin God go judge plenty..
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by DrayZee: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
TWLifestyle:

" like a compass needle that always points north - a mans accusinf finger always finds a woman , always !"

Khaled Hosseini

who blames womwn for infertility despite the fact that causes of infertility are nearly equal between men and women ? Who blames womwn for not giving birth to make children despite sex of offspring being the man's fault ? Who blames womwn for rapes that happen to them despite the women being the victim ? Who blames women for men's immorality ? Who blamed women for the fall of mankind in the tale of fables called the bible ? If any gender cannot take responsibility It is definitely men .
This doesn't answer my question.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Dahunsipaul(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lastmankc:
Nah me go bang your wife too

So after you bang am, what else?
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by israelmao(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Some stories are without head or tail on Narialand.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by slymansun: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
When I was in final year in the university and living off campus, a girl that was to get married on the Saturday of a particular week, spent Monday - Wednesday of that week with my neighbor who is her boyfriend.
She definitely must have lied to her unfortunate fiance about her whereabout.
Girls like this are very likely to cheat on their husbands.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Fourwinds: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
TWLifestyle:
looooooooooooool ! Why shouldn't he ? Don't men fvck ex - girlfriends before they get married and continue fvcking other womwn after they get married? Why do you sound so panicked at women doing same ? Pls married women too like variety o - variety is not only for husband o.
I know say your clitoris go like penis well well
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by damosade(m): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Dahunsipaul:
lol this one is not dem say or I heard, it happened live to me, it’s not I heard.
I bleeped her In November and her wedding was in December 12 2020 to her guy coming from abroad, call I to farewell 2 days Marathon.

Same ooo

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
I fvck one a week to her wedding....na girls u dey worship like that...

Infact that last day was the day she rode me and stayed on top.

She was just humping on my dick like wtf...i was so surprised... thats when I knew her pvssy can swallow everything i got...

when u get good cassava...they will worship u like god...werey ni won.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by noisy45(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
It has happened to me before left Ibadan to go meet this girl I have been chatting with on Facebook, she happened to own an outdoor kitchen in bar in a big hotel we knacked for one week I never knew she would be getting married on Saturday until I saw her wedding pictures on Facebook. Ijeoma God bless you.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by MufasaLion: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
capnies:

ALL THESE HAPPENS BECAUSE MEN MARRY NON VIRGINS, WHEN OUR PARENTS EMPHASIZED ON VIRGINITY THIS IS ONE OF REASONS
THE PRIDE PRICE MEN PAY TO A GIRLS FAMILY IS FOR HER VIRGINITY; BUT TODAY MEN DON'T CARE THEY CAN EVEN HAVE FIVESOME WITH THEIR WIVES SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT

Lol

Maybe.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by princewarri1985: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
This OP must be a learner because anything that Nigerian girls or girls in general can not do does not exist, a video that once went viral shows the bride having a passionate kiss with the best man on her wedding day unluckily for her the hotel CCTV captured it and it went viral. Meaning the bride is dating the best man

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by dogmax(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
May God deliver us really. How do we get here
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by izubext007: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
Yes , and is common among Igbo girls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by MufasaLion: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Myhusband:
nothing new about that really, my brother once told me about a lady they served together in Ebonyi, she had done introduction with her husband and yet she was living couples life with another corper for good a year, she cooked and wash the Guy's clothes even with her money sometimes

her man visited and she left the room to a friend room, pretended she's sharing room with the lady, the guy she's living couples life with was just pitying the man, a month to POP was their wedding (engagement and church wedding) aunty aborted for this corper before going ahead to Delta state for her wedding anniversary

I was so cold hearing that weird story

WTF did I just read? shocked

The husband married a LovePeddler.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by MufasaLion: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Myhusband:
nothing new about that really, my brother once told me about a lady they served together in Ebonyi, she had done introduction with her husband and yet she was living couples life with another corper for good a year, she cooked and wash the Guy's clothes even with her money sometimes

her man visited and she left the room to a friend room, pretended she's sharing room with the lady, the guy she's living couples life with was just pitying the man, a month to POP was their wedding (engagement and church wedding) aunty aborted for this corper before going ahead to Delta state for her wedding anniversary

I was so cold hearing that weird story

WTF did I just read? shocked

The husband married a whöre.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Bngf: 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
It doesn’t work
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by dogmax(m): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
izubext007:
Yes , and is common among Igbo girls.

Why this bro
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by izubext007: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Base four different xperience
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by dogmax(m): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
After reading all comment, I can't swear for anyone again
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Lawmak: 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Well... I made my ex cum a week before her marriage.

So it's possible.

See, just yesterday, someone was gisting about a girl who was screwed in a hotel facing the Ka'aba in Mecca.

If someone would go and commit adultery + fornication during Hajj in the holiest of sites ( supposedly infront of Allah)... then NOTHING is impossible.
And u are proud saying it unremorseful.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Lawmak: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
yuping:

I suppose pay you for making me forget Monday stress, just too funny.
I'm posting this on my status.

It's a pity this is what has made it day until you experience it. The guy you are happy for is a compound fool for doing that to his fellow man. He will pay in one way or the other.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by yuping(m): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lawmak:

It's a pity this is what has made it day until you experience it. The guy you are happy for is a compound fool for doing that to his fellow man. He will pay in one way or the other.
We are not Judges or jury, I'm just here to take myself away from every day drama. Try to catch fun some time.
This life is already a difficult place why scare everyone with hell.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Realmi: 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
dogmax:
Is it possible for a girl to cheat with her ex few days fee days to her wedding. I still find it difficult in believing it but people keep narrating how they made love to a girl few days to wedding and even a day to wedding night. I know is common in many men but in women I doubt it happens. I need to know is possible
what is goog for the man is good for the woman....wat a man can do, a woman can do better....hope u understand now
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by dogmax(m): 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Is it that shame have wept out of their eyes unlike the days of our mothers.....oh my God
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Middleborn: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
So i meet this girl (Ruby) in July, sexy and beautiful like mad. she was my type because we fit hand in gloves. sex was mad...i tot i was a sex maniac but she wanted it more, just my type of girl. She had a rich boyfriend i had a girlfriend who was just there for the name calling cos i was dating myself. she says to me: "just enjoy it while it lasts". So fast-forward to October, her boyfriend surprisingly proposed to her...she cried tears of joy, i was jealous cos i started having strong feelings for her........they were going to get married in December. We fvcked two days consecutively the week of her wedding and she says she can't just leave me.

She had a daughter exactly nine months of getting married...looks like me, also looks like her husband, more like him though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) / Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo / Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.