Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding (54673 Views)

Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Youngpo413: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by REALretep(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly.
Sometimes the kind of threads I see on Nairaland purges me.
Married people dine with EXs and here is someone putting up such a thread for discussion.
It's amazing.
...and a MOD pushed it to front page cool
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
[quote author=AutoChick4U post=105312705]Never take any girl attached to her ex seriously. If she cannot cut off from the ex, better move. For sure! It was first rule I gave my girl. I told her if I see or heard her communicating with her ex, that is the end of every thing. Sharp sharp, for my face the babe warn him to not call her again. She just blocked and delete his number. Most guys always bought gun that kill them. How can you allow you woman to communicate with her ex freely? If she refused to quit the dude, push her out before you are infected with hepatitis and HIV
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by darediamond(m): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Well, depends if her Love language is money and gifts.
Only IRRESPONSIBLE, NON-WIFE MATERIAL LADIES hangs on to Money and Gifts as love language.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by okoroemeka(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
duro4chang:
Normal ?
yes,it is normal and it is called send forth sex,i have seen a woman fvcked a day to his husband's burial and another a day to her wedding, nothing is new anymore under the sun.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by duro4chang(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
okoroemeka:
yes,it is normal and it is called send forth sex,i have seen a woman fvcked a day to his husband's burial and another a day to her wedding, nothing is new anymore under the sun.
Hahaha. Odd world!!!
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by rickleye: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Not sure what the surprise around the question is ?
It is extremely possible before and after the wedding especially if she's forced to marry the person she didn't want to. And so goes for the man.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Iniobong44(m): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
In this matter my mouth twisted, I know that unfaithfulness is getting high day by day but I was thinking that a woman will respect herself at least knowing that her marriage is in few days time. But with all this discussion I can believe with you that it is the reason why some men are training children that are not theirs. Mostly first born.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Mikelarteta(m): 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
AutoChick4U:
How does the guy expect such to work? Marry who genuinely loves you.
The question is how you wan take know who genuinely loves you?
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Didi2d(m): 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

It's bad but at the same time it happens always. It's a hard thing to curb these days because the husband will never find out.

You can only hear these stories among guys but a woman will never spit it out not even to her friends except in very rare cases.

I know what I'm taking about.

Them dey here dey read self, its real o. I personally know of 2 stories
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:11am On Sep 01, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol - we will see who is doing who a favour soonest . Until we renegotiate this rubbish contraption called marriage to suit women equally . Feminists won't rest . Enu e la wa.
They'll keep fighting until they get old and die miserable, lonely and childless.
Every year feminists are turning 50 without kids or marriage and it gives me more joy.
Feminists should remain single for life and should never try to have kids.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by dogmax(m): 12:28am On Sep 01, 2021
okoroemeka:

She killed her husband then, this is devilish
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 12:37am On Sep 01, 2021
goodmorning40:
If it is not possible how then do many men end up fathering a child not theirs unknown to them, especially first borns
That gender
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 12:37am On Sep 01, 2021
czarr:
That is why a lot of first born are not the biological children of the husband.
That gender
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 12:39am On Sep 01, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Well... I made my ex cum a week before her marriage.

So it's possible.

See, just yesterday, someone was gisting about a girl who was screwed in a hotel facing the Ka'aba in Mecca.

If someone would go and commit adultery + fornication during Hajj in the holiest of sites ( supposedly infront of Allah)... then NOTHING is impossible.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 12:39am On Sep 01, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Well... I made my ex cum a week before her marriage.

So it's possible.

See, just yesterday, someone was gisting about a girl who was screwed in a hotel facing the Ka'aba in Mecca.

If someone would go and commit adultery + fornication during Hajj in the holiest of sites ( supposedly infront of Allah)... then NOTHING is impossible.
That gender can do anything
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 12:41am On Sep 01, 2021
Iceberghill:
I Bleep my ex 2 weeks to her weeding it was an arrange marriage to her father's friend so she was not happy about it she ask me to bleep her for the last time
Haha
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 12:43am On Sep 01, 2021
KensonAbule:
13Days even far self.
The one that happened under my nose in a hotel used to work.
A lady lounge her Boyfriend in same Hotel she lounged with her Husband-To-Be.
Me, as a room keeper what do I know.
I was thinking, he's her Brother, but when I caught them, weytin concern me.
She drove out with her Man, to the Church for her wedding, only to come back some minutes after, acting as if, she forgot something and she went straight to her Boyfriend's room, to give him the last S**. And later went back for her wedding.
After that day, even my relationship was affected. I finds it hard to trust ladies now.
Hahahhahahaha that gender
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Okhuadams(m): 1:23am On Sep 01, 2021
dogmax:
Is it possible for a girl to cheat with her ex few days fee days to her wedding. I still find it difficult in believing it but people keep narrating how they made love to a girl few days to wedding and even a day to wedding night. I know is common in many men but in women I doubt it happens. I need to know is possible
all round but more common with the women and more commonly with the men. Common with women because is in there nature, and commonly with men because is there way. Always one bottle on the road
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:05am On Sep 01, 2021
This thread go don make many soon-to-be-married men liver dey cut grin

This life, just hope and pray you marry someone with good conscience and fear of God cos bad thing too sweet and e dey sweet both male and female.

Also, if you can, avoid marrying under 25 girls. Them never exit their hoe phase and haven't fully matured emotionally.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by AutoChick4U(f): 4:09am On Sep 01, 2021
darediamond:

Only IRRESPONSIBLE, NON-WIFE MATERIAL LADIES hangs on to Money and Gifts as love language.
Its actually a genuine love language. Researched a bit about love languages and that gave insight. Some their love language is reaffirmation or attention so if you bring them over with gifts and money, it wouldn't work cos they need attention. Just google Love Languages
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by anambraamaka: 6:23am On Sep 01, 2021
It happens women have no conscience
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by Poleski: 6:25am On Sep 01, 2021
dogmax:
Is it possible for a girl to cheat with her ex few days fee days to her wedding. I still find it difficult in believing it but people keep narrating how they made love to a girl few days to wedding and even a day to wedding night. I know is common in many men but in women I doubt it happens. I need to know is possible

In fact, women either cheat at the same rate as men or more. Women may be not only cheating more, but also getting away with it more frequently because they are better at hiding their affairs. Traditionally, women face harsher punishment for cheating. They lose their financial support, risk the loss of their children, and in some countries even risk the loss of their lives.

Why do men cheat? Well, men are more prone to casual and opportunistic cheating, which plays a big part in why they get caught. Infidelity, for many men, is evidence of recklessness. For women, however, cheating may be evidence of a more thought-out plan to address perceived needs. The potential costs of being sexually reckless is otherwise too high. Intimate partner violence, which one out of three women experiences at some point, is often triggered by infidelity.

So yes, a woman can cheat even within 24hrs before her wedding time. That's why long courtship before marriage is very essential. You must really know who you want to spend the rest of your life with.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by MufasaLion: 6:44am On Sep 01, 2021
Didi2d:

Them dey here dey read self, its real o. I personally know of 2 stories

Lol

True

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by darediamond(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Its actually a genuine love language. Researched a bit about love languages and that gave insight. Some their love language is reaffirmation or attention so if you bring them over with gifts and money, it wouldn't work cos they need attention. Just google Love Languages
Nothing you said nullifies the TRUTH I EARLIER PROCLAIMED which it full meaning as extreme elaborate societal bad implications.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by NairaMaster1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Highly impossible

Good of you babe.
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by darediamond(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
AutoChick4U:

On paper your words holds sway to some xtent but in reality it is utterly absurd because any lady whose love language is primarily money is indirectly a Prostitute and can hardly be a good wife.

What now happens when the "Maga" guy stops giving her gift and money oo?

What would now be the new "love language"??

Break-up abi??
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by AutoChick4U(f): 5:56am On Oct 05, 2021
darediamond:

On paper your words holds sway to some xtent but in reality it is utterly absurd because any lady whose love language is primarily money is indirectly a Prostitute and can hardly be a good wife.

What now happens when the "Maga" guy stops giving her gift and money oo?

What would now be the new "love language"??

Break-up abi??

Gifts not money. Thats why some will easily forgive once you get them gifts
Re: Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding by okoroemeka(m): 6:10am On Oct 05, 2021
capnies:

ALL THESE HAPPENS BECAUSE MEN MARRY NON VIRGINS, WHEN OUR PARENTS EMPHASIZED ON VIRGINITY THIS IS ONE OF REASONS
THE PRIDE PRICE MEN PAY TO A GIRLS FAMILY IS FOR HER VIRGINITY; BUT TODAY MEN DON'T CARE THEY CAN EVEN HAVE FIVESOME WITH THEIR WIVES SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT
virginity is overrated and cannot be a template to judge the morality of a woman's character,for a man and woman to live for the rest of their misreble life's together it is very important for them to know each other very well before plunging into the unknown,a virgin that has not tasted any man in her life will have a very hard time adjusting to the high libido of a man that start dicking girls at 16-17 yrs, virginity or not,you can easily open a Pandora's box if you break a virgin anything is possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) / Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo / Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.