Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? (25828 Views)

How Many Kids Do You Still Wanna Have? / Your Kids Would Love This!!!! Check It Out / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Rastaramsey(m): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
My fellow brothers zip up for now, or Bleep with contraceptives...
The economy isn't smiling right now...

4 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by mrksquare: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
A friend of mine once told me that she wishes to have only two kids and I was like;
Dey there dey make mouth, honestly you can never understimate and resist the power of mister dickson,the thing go just dey sweet ya tongue, till you will have more than the number of the planned kids you won't realise.She only nodded and smiled smiley

So my fellow nairalanders with the situation and economy of Nigeria,how many kids do you wish to have?

Nigeria is over-populated and to me I feel the government should even come up with a population policy to peak the number of children family should have to just two.

Our present population is a burden. And this is what is accounting for lack of opportunities in the economic sphere. Not to mention the high rate of kidnapping, banditry and cultism. All these ills are an offshoot of uncontrolled population growth.

Even if I have the whole world, I will never have more than two children.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kajaard:
Just one kid. I don't care whether it's a boy or girl.

After all Bill Clinton has only 1 daughter and Obama has 2.

It's only in Nigeria the poverty capital of the world where people born kids as if they want to have a complete football team. Nonsense angry

Wat if dat only child decides to b useless? I cant gamble on one. Three is a magic number. Two boys and a girl
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Mccold: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
As the only son in the family, my mom expects me to bear as more kids like 4 or 5Max, And am in my final 20's still single
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Orente21(f): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
2 should be okay. Maximum of 3kids incase money comes �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Don't get it all wrong,I'm no fan of crotch.......But I was urged by nature to know abt those things since I am a writer of romantic novels.

wow... can you send me the link to your stories?......am also a fan of novels!
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
mrksquare:

Nigeria is over-populated and to me I feel the government should even come up with a population policy to peak the number of children family should have to just two.

Our present population is a burden. And this is what is accounting for lack of opportunities in the economic sphere. Not to mention the rate high rate of kidnapping, banditry and cultism. All these ills are an offshoot of uncontrolled population growth.

Woah!
I'm impressed,this is a reply from an experienced and a matured mind.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Judybash93(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
7 for toilets?? I don't understand

Fap

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by JONSYN7154: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin grin
omotoshodontee1:
zero for life,7 for toilets
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Dearlord(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Come rain, come sunshine, I will continue to make kids till my last drop of sperm.

It is our God's given right to do so.

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by millionboi(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bennycollins:
My plan had been to stop at the twoI have got already solely because of the economic situation of Nigeria. But as I type my marriage is in tumult because my wife is pregnant again and I doubt if I am responsible.
Everyone one is saying I should wait for the child to be born first.
she cheated on u right?
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Whether the economical situation is bad or good, I'll have only two kids.

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by lereinter(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
omotoshodontee1:
If APC win the 2023 presidential election, nah 2kids I go like born oooo

apc can win in 2023, the main prayer is the candidate must not be a northern.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by space9880: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
7 for toilets?? I don't understand
the ones you flushed out with p*stin*r 2 grin

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by NnamdiN: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cudeze4:

Things aren't done that way my little friend. You just have to lay them a good foundation.
this foundation you're talking about, is it with dangote cement or what?

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by OhiOfIhima: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
Zero
shocked This girl

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
michael77777:

wow... can you send me the link to your stories?......am also a fan of novels!
Well I'm yet to post it.Writing of novel is what I spent most of my night doing. But I will let you know when I post in literature section,feel free to follow me if you won't mind so I can remember your name and keep you updated.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by MufasaLion: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Irrespective of any situation, two kids is the best for people to have.

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by lereinter(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kajaard:

It's only in Nigeria the poverty capital of the world where people born kids as if they want to have a complete football team. Nonsense angry

Forget

They born kids too abroad

Ronaldo, Rooney, Kardashia etc
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Well I'm yet to post it.Writing of novel is what I spent most of my night doing. But I will let you know when I post in literature section,feel free to follow me if you won't mind so I can remember your name and keep you update.

ok done
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bukolaberry(f): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
irrespective of the country situation it shouldn't affect the number of kids you planned for, the most important is your plan for them and your financial status, we keep complaining the country is hard while others are making millions.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Babastrong(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
As many kids as posible. at least 18 above.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by enemyofprogress: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Wait make I ask Dominique how many she wan burn for me?
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by MufasaLion: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kajaard:

At the bolded, you mentioned my men cool

Chelsea Clinton is doing amazingly well and she's the only child. Malia and Sasha Obama are doing good too even though they are still young.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by LegendaryArnold(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
A friend of mine once told me that she wishes to have only two kids and I was like;
Dey there dey make mouth, honestly you can never understimate and resist the power of mister dickson,the thing go just dey sweet ya tongue, till you will have more than the number of the planned kids you won't realise.She only nodded and smiled smiley

So my fellow nairalanders with the situation and economy of Nigeria,how many kids do you wish to have?

Shey I go even marry sef?
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
3 wonderful kids
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by MufasaLion: 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Babastrong:
As many kids as posible.
at least 18 above.

Are you forming your own military? undecided

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nackdemall:
cheesy. A Football Team cool
You must be a football fan @Nackdemall
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by RodgersAkpafu: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
afroxyz:

This is why most western countries have an aging population and are depending on immigrants to grow their economy. China is now allowing people to have 3 children. Use ya head, but pay attention to ur pocket first. grin
an aging population is better than an exploding population growth
The former is easier to manage and get out of
The latter is a terrible place to be, except killing 10% of the population is deemed okay which is not
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by MufasaLion: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mccold:
As the only son in the family, my mom expects me to bear as more kids like 4 or 5Max, And am in my final 20's still single

4 or 5? shocked

I'm the only child and I prefer just one kid or at most 2.

3 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by MufasaLion: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
mrksquare:

Our present population is a burden. And this is what is accounting for lack of opportunities in the economic sphere. Not to mention the high rate of kidnapping, banditry and cultism. All these ills are an offshoot of uncontrolled population growth.

Damn straight, man!
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Raalsalghul: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
mrksquare:

Religious sentiments would make the bold impossible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! / A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. / Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.